Iron man blood lusted vs Blood Lusted Scooby Gang (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

• 72 results
Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both get 1 week of prep time

Iron man has access to the Extremis and the Bleeding edge. He also has all the other advanced armors he can use. he can build anything he likes. He gets researches about his enemies and makes plans beforehand.

Scooby Gang members:

• Buffy Summers
  • Giles
  • Dark Willow
  • Tara
  • Angel
  • Spike
  • Xander Haris
  • Anya
  • Any other powerful member I've missed

Both the team and Iron Man prep for this battle. They research each other thoroughly. Consider any tactics that maybe helpful and employ them

Battle takes place in Sunny Dale. Can proceed to other places on Earth

Who wins?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Prep willow God stomps it won't be close

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dark Willow Stomps.

Anya Stomps if full power.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Willow Stomps.

Anya Stomps if full power.

When Iron man has 1 week prep time and has access to his most advanced armor? I don't it'd be a stomp at all! What's the most powerful thing Dark Willow or Anya at full power have done?

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

With Prep willow God stomps it won't be close

I doubt it'd be as one sided you're making it out to be. Iron Man also has prep time, bare that in mind. It maybe a stomp if it's a random encounter, but not when it's evened out with prep.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@ganstaz003: She's a reality warper

No! She's a magician / witch. She isn't a true reality warper like Franklin Richards for example. She simulates reality warping using magic but it isn't true reality warping.

Also, Iron man with 1 week of prep has done very impressive things.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: Willow has reality warp entire areas with spells. She has also nearly destroyed reality with her powers and the Slayer Scythe combine.

Anya is a world level Reality Warper who once erased history, and made a alternate timeline as per Cordelia's wish. She was a vengeance demon that granted wishes.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: Scarlet Witch/Strange are reality warpers and they use magic.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@ganstaz003: Scarlet Witch/Strange are reality warpers and they use magic.

No, they use magic which simulates reality warping. Celestials and time lords can use technology to simulate reality warping as well. Neither are true reality warping. Reality warping is an innate ability to warp reality purely through thought.

True reality warper doesn't :

• Need to cast spells
  • Need to Perform rituals
  • Need to Summon other mystical entities (Osiris)
  • Need to perform chants (abracadabra)
  • Doesn't need or run out of mystical energy

A true reality warper warps reality purely out of thought and imagination. This is something that Willow hasn't demonstrated. Willow couldn't even bring Tara back to life. Even whilst attempting, she needed to summon a mystical entity (Osiris). A true reality warper would just think and it would happen.

As far as Scarlet Witch and Strange

• Dark Willow's magical abilities are nowhere near the abilities of Scarlet Witch Hom Wanda or classic Dr Strange.
  • Scarlet Witch Hom Wanda' powers were based on the Chaos Wave, which I believe is a magical spell she had no real control over. The chaos wave (being a spell) is just a mystical weapon which can effect reality the same way some celestial tech can effect reality. It's not reality warping.
Skullanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if the Scoobies current version in season ten, then they have a good chance. Giles has magic powers and Dawn is a reality warper.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: Reality warping is the ability to change reality.... that's it doesn't matter how it's achieved

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: Willow has reality warp entire areas with spells.

That isn't reality warping. It's reality affecting. This can be done using technology as well. True reality warping doesn't require spells. If spells are required to affect reality, it's no longer reality warping but magic instead.

She has also nearly destroyed reality with her powers and the Slayer Scythe combine.

Reality? As in the entire universe? Everything in Buffyverse seemed to be planetary at most in terms of destructive capacity. I've barely seen anything go beyond that. Tony Stark has Dyson Spheres that can destroy planets at 2% capacity.

Anya is a world level Reality Warper who once erased history, and made a alternate timeline as per Cordelia's wish. She was a vengeance demon that granted wishes.

Again, confirming my point. Seemingly planetary destructive capacity at best. Tony can also destroy planets using weapons.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@ganstaz003: Reality warping is the ability to change reality....

That's reality manipulation

that's it doesn't matter how it's achieved

It does matter! For example, traveling is done to arrive at a destination. This can be 'achieved' in many different ways as follows:

1. Driving
  2. Flying / Piloting
  3. Cycling

Even though the end result is the same, the method isn't. Thus, you can't call a cyclist a pilot or a car driver and vice versa. Likewise, you can't call a magician manipulating reality a reality warper and vice versa. There are significant differences. Reality Warpers manipulating reality (Franklin Richards, Mad Jim Jaspers) don't cast or use spells. Magicians (Dr Strange) use spells. Therefore, it ain't the same

Also, the main reason why it matters is because Iron Man has built defensive countermeasures to magical attacks before. He has anti magic shields and barriers. However, I don't believe Iron man has any defense against true reality warping. So this means that Iron Man will be highly resistant to Willow's magical attacks due to having the feats of being able to defend himself against magic before.

TheWhiteCrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: Anya's hax Vengeance demon magic can bypass tech based defenses. In fact, the way magic works in Buffy, Willow can and has taken control of technology before.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only know some of Buffy from the TV show but

Can they take on 40+armors while IM sits in his mansion and calls down a satilite to shoot down on them? All?

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality warping.

TK.

Mind screwery.

Strength in numbers.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Mans stomps. With prep, he built adamantium sentinels that took on Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: that's awesome do u got a scan of one of them so I can see what they look like?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 tparks  Online

Iron Mans stomps. With prep, he built adamantium sentinels that took on Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch.

That's not really a fair feat to use for this. For one, it's out of character. Tony didn't even realize he built them. He's never built anything else that would put down Strange acting in capacity.

No Caption Provided

Secondly, that was A&X, which was written pretty poorly for character abilities, like basically all of Marvel events, seeing as how Strange and Wanda don't use a single offensive ability against the Sentinels, and when they are taken down, they were just sitting ducks, not putting up any sort of defense, just trying to finish their spell.

No Caption Provided

It's fine if you think Iron Man can win, but I don't think it's any proof to cite this as an example to why he could stomp, since there is a lot of context to this that makes it a moot point.

@noone1996: that's awesome do u got a scan of one of them so I can see what they look like?

From A&X Axis.

No Caption Provided

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins handily.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: thanks they look pretty bad @$$

Since I have very little knowledge on Buffy would the strategy I said work or would they overcome it? In your opinion?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tparks  Online

@spyda-man: Hard to say. I'm not exactly confident Buffy's team can win. They do very well preparing for supernatural threats, but I don't think any of them have the knowledge to tackle Iron Man.

Dark Willow has the potential to maybe pull off a win with prep, since she could use extreme amounts of power, specially with prep.

I don't really consider Anya to be in her Vengeance form, since it's not specified. If she was, then ya, she solos. She can just create a reality where Tony doesn't exist if she wanted to.

If the Buffy team has to physically fight without using some sort of prep tactic that basically wins the battle for them, I don't see them winning this.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: damn could they do that kinda stuff in the show?

I remember dark willow that was band camp girl lol

Is Anya on other witch or a spirit or something

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tparks  Online

@spyda-man: She's a vengeance demon. If someone wants vengeance on someone, she can make whatever they want happen. Like Cordelia wished Buffy was dead, or never existed, or something, I can't remember exactly. Anyways, Anya created an entirely new reality, where there was no Buffy, and Sunnydale is taken over by Vampires because of it.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: alright cool thanks for the info

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: How's it out of character? He literally said, in the cropped scan you posted, that he's thought about how to beat the Avengers. The Civil War files in his head are what were relevant in that story.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tparks  Online

@tparks: How's it out of character? He literally said, in the cropped scan you posted, that he's thought about how to beat the Avengers. The Civil War files in his head are what were relevant in that story.

The only time he has done something like this is when he was manipulated. If it's in character, why not do it? He could have used these in about a million-billion different scenarios, but never did it. Thinking about things, and doing things are two completely different things. I don't think we should consider Stark's thoughts on something as him doing that in character.

Besides, it doesn't really matter that it was effective against Strange and Wanda, when they didn't do anything. Saying that he built armors to beat them makes it seem like he could beat Strange or Wanda acting like they normally do in character, and like he could beat Strange letting loose. Strange never even used an offensive ability, and neither did Wanda. The sentinels beat a couple of jobbers, they didn't beat The Sorcer Supreme or the Scarlet Witch like we've seen from them when they use their abilities competently.

It's really not in character for either of them to stand there and get taken down like a couple of chumps, and it's not like the Sentinel did anything all that impressive to do this. Strange had time to yell a warning to Wanda, while watching the thing aim at him, yet he did absolutely nothing to get out of the way or stop it, which is very much in his power to do so.

Ya, it happened in canon, but it's typical Marvel event writing, where it has too many characters, and the writing doesn't normally take into consideration that Strange and Wanda are better then that. I'm not saying it's bad writing as far as story goes, but it's bad writing as far as character capabilities, and not something I would consider a legitimate feat. It's similar to saying Spider-Man can take down Firelord IMO.

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: Anya's hax Vengeance demon magic can bypass tech based defenses. In fact, the way magic works in Buffy, Willow can and has taken control of technology before.

1) Anya never fought anybody anywhere near the level of technology Tony has and uses. Technology in the buffyverse relarively speaking, is caveman like tech compared to Tony Stark. Tony Stark has built in defense against magic. No one before in Buffyverse had that.

2) Tony Stark with Extremis and Bleeding has technopathy. On top of that, he has superhuman intellect. Any feat Willow has of manipulating tech remotely, Tony Stark also has plus more. There wasn't really much of anything Willow could do even with her magic that Tony Stark himself couldn't do.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think it's going to be a stomp from either side! Could go either way.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I agree with your viewpoint pretty much. An argument can be made either way instead of it being called a stomp by everyone.

One important note: Nobody is in character for this battle. Everyone is blood lusted. So Tony Stark isn't limited to what he does only when he is in character. He can do whatever he's proven capable of to take down the scooby gang and vice versa.

irondemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HEY> GUESS WHAT SCOOBY GANG FANBOYS?

they dont stand a chance

IRON MAN WITH PREP STOMPS

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lucano

Comics and series feats for the Scooby Gang?

As stated previously if Willow and Anya have access to their most powerful forms, then they could solo, specially if we give them prep. Anya could solo without prep anyway...

Without Dark (End of the World) Willow and full-power Anya, Tony stomps with prep. Even if they have prep, they would seriously lack the firepower to put Ironman down.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: pretty much. As I said Anya in vengeance mode can solo easy. No matter how much No one want to wank lmao.

Same for Willow. Who I am unable to post scans for, but if No one wants to wank Sentinals, I can one up that with Willow using the Slayer Scythe to fend reality itself. Post those scans if ya will. In my Buffy Respect thread under Willow, though googling Willow tend reality will likely bring the scan up.

Just saying the facts. Vengeance Anya solos. Dark Willow with the scythe solos. IM wankers can hate.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

Comics and series feats for the Scooby Gang?

Going by the TV show, the highest destructive feat they supposedly demonstrated was destroying a planet. Even there, Willow had to use summon a deity and took absolutely ages to pull it off. Iron Man has Dyson Spheres that could also destroy planets. At 2% capacity at that and likely much quicker.

As stated previously if Willow and Anya have access to their most powerful forms, then they could solo, specially if we give them prep. Anya could solo without prep anyway...

I don't think any version of Willow is going to solo from the TV show in a prep battle. Maybe in a random encounter. Pretty much anything she could do with magic, Tony Stark could also do with his most advanced technology except maybe telepathy. You could maybe make a case for Anya being able to solo Iron man in a random encounter, it's however debatable when Iron man has prep. Tony Stark with Extremis and Bleeding Edge armor has pretty much superhuman intellect. He's more intelligent than every member of the scooby gang. One could even argue that he might be more intelligent than every one of the scooby gang members put together. This means, he might have the intellect to build countermeasures for Anya. This depends on his feats on if he has done similar things before in the past.

Without Dark (End of the World) Willow and full-power Anya, Tony stomps with prep. Even if they have prep, they would seriously lack the firepower to put Ironman down.

I like to know what was that impressive about Dark Willow (End of the world) with prep relative to Iron man with prep?

Anya with full power would likely stomp in a random encounter as I've said previously. However, with prep being active, Iron man may potentially be able to build countermeasures.

Also, I think an important member of the scooby gang is overlooked, it's Giles. He is the most intelligent member of the Scooby Gang. In the end, it was Giles who outsmarted Dark Willow and stopped her. It's he who solves the problems that others can't. People are overrating both Dark Willow and Anya and are totally overlooking Giles. I see Giles being the biggest obstacle for Tony Stark. I could see Giles giving Tony the biggest trouble.

Dark Willow after going dark wasn't even that smart or intelligent. She was outsmarted by Warren (who Iron man is ridiculously more intelligent than) multiple times before finally killing him. Dark Willow was pretty simplistic and not that intelligent overall. So in terms of prep, she is in no way outsmarting Tony Stark alone.

Anya has always been a retarded character. At least Willow was somewhat intelligent when she wasn't dark. Anya on the other hand has always been totally out of Tony's league intellectually. Question is, could Iron Man outsmart Anya? I personally believe he absolutely could in a solo prep battle and totally neutralize her. That's why I've lined up the entire team instead.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HEY> GUESS WHAT SCOOBY GANG FANBOYS?

they dont stand a chance

IRON MAN WITH PREP STOMPS

The entire scooby gang together absolutely do stand a chance and I don't see it being a stomp unless you can provide some reasons why.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@ganstaz003: I think half the issue is you think canon stops at (TV Show) when it does not. The comics (90% of them) are canon to the show by Whedon himself. So arguing just TV shows is like arguing Movie Darth Vader instead of canon Vader (marvel comics, tv shows, movies, and current novels) which is pretty pointless.

Also as said by many, Willow could solo with time manipulation, reality warping, or destroying reality itself with the Slayer Scythe in hand. If we are talking hypothetical and out of character moves.

Only reason Anya solos is being a Vengeance Demon able to grant her own wishes. Which again we are discussing hypothetical out of Charcater rules you establish.

Skullanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@skullanders: I stopped halfway through season 10 and have not been keeping up

Skullanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The extent of Dawn's key powers comes to fruition when she enters a hell dimension. She is confronted by the god-king Kerberon who is immune to Willow's magic, yet Dawn reduces him to ash. In this state, Dawn possesses some sort of cosmic intuition. She knows what potential risks exists and where each dimensional portal leads to. Plus, she can create dimensional portals out of nowhere. She can also shrink a demon down to size and create acid rain proof force fields.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

WTF, Spite match in Iron Mans. Lock this thread.

TheWhiteCrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: It's not like his anti-magic Armors made him completely immune to magic. It negated the effects of things like low-end mystical builts, energy blasts - including a personality inversion spell, but nothing to the effect of magical reality warping or matter manipulation. Moreover he has never fought Dr. Strange at full power or when he channeled different kinds of mystical energy. If there is one thing consistent about Tony it's that when he thinks he begins to understand magic, it always one ups him right after. The same can be said of all of the super scientists in the MU, excluding T'Challa. Quite honestly, outside of a surprise attack I can't see Iron Man winning at all - and that's with the Thorbuster and Iron Destroyer in his arsenal.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

WTF, Spite match in Iron Mans. Lock this thread.

I don't believe it's a spite at all unless you can justify and substantiate that statement.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: It's not like his anti-magic Armors made him completely immune to magic.

I didn't say it did. I said and implied he had shields that made him highly RESISTANT to magical attacks.

@ganstaz003: but nothing to the effect of magical reality warping

And what effects do the 'reality warping' cause from the scooby gang members I've mentioned? Going by the TV show, the most Dark Willow was going to do was destroy Earth via summoning a deity and that was going to take ages. Iron man can accomplish the same with Dyson Spheres at mere 2% charge to destroy planets. I've never seen any true 'Reality Warping' by anybody, especially at the level of Marvel reality warpers.

@ganstaz003: or matter manipulation.

That maybe true! Remember however that Iron man does have prep. He maybe able to build countermeasures. I'm not sure! I'll let others give their input on that point.

@ganstaz003: Moreover he has never fought Dr. Strange at full power or when he channeled different kinds of mystical energy.

He doesn't need the ability to beat Dr. Strange to be able to beat the Scooby Gang. No member of the scooby gang are anywhere near the level of Dr Strange when it comes to magic.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganstaz003: I think half the issue is you think canon stops at (TV Show) when it does not.

I didn't claim or imply that. I said my knowledge of Buffy The Vampire Slayer comes only from the TV show. I haven't read the comics so I can't comment on that. Hence why if any strong arguments can be made from the comics, then scans have to be provided as such.

@ganstaz003:

Also as said by many, Willow could solo with time manipulation,

Iron Man has had time machines, meaning he can also manipulate time. I have no doubt that he could build another one with the prep if he currently doesn't have one already.

@ganstaz003:

reality warping

As explained earlier, Willow is by no means a true reality warper. She is a magician / witch.

True reality warper doesn't :

• Need to cast spells
  • Need to Perform rituals
  • Need to Summon other mystical entities (Osiris)
  • Need to perform chants (abracadabra)
  • Doesn't need or run out of mystical energy

A true reality warper thinks or imagines and that think happens.

@ganstaz003:

or destroying reality itself with the Slayer Scythe in hand.

Again, define 'reality'! Do you mean the entire universe or just a small faction of reality. I ask because Iron man has had Dyson Spheres that are capable of destroying planets at merely 2% capacity. From what I've seen from the TV show, the highest form of destructive capacity shown by anybody in the buffyverse was merely planetary at best. Even when Dark Willow attempted to destroy the planet, she had to summon a mystical entity, had to perform specific spells and rituals and it would've taken bloody ages. That's something Iron man can do as well but much quickly and efficiently.

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

@ganstaz003: Im just kidding.

OK! So who do you think would win and what are your reasons?