Iron Man and Cyborg vs Hellboy and Colossus

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1 hour prep, no morals, fought on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HB and Collosus

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

Iron man solos, seriously, I don't what it is, I guess because Iron Mans movies are more popular than his comic counterpart but Iron Man is very much up there with the likes of Hulk and Thor in strength, and most of his suits have all kinds of ridiculous capabilities.....he one shots Hellboy and uses his magnetic manipulation to rid himself of Colossus

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cattlebattle said:

Iron man solos, seriously, I don't what it is, I guess because Iron Mans movies are more popular than his comic counterpart but Iron Man is very much up there with the likes of Hulk and Thor in strength, and most of his suits have all kinds of ridiculous capabilities.....he one shots Hellboy and uses his magnetic manipulation to rid himself of Colossus

Hell no !

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How exactly could Iron Man take Hellboy without some help? That guy can take insane amounts of damage and still kick multiple asses

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sufferthorn

I confess I don't know much about Hellboy.

But Iron Man can also take "insane" amounts of damage. Especially with his current Bleeding Edge Armor.

I really can't vouch for Cyborg, but I know others will defend him to the death.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle
@jeanroygrant said:

@cattlebattle said:

Hell no !

uh, yes he is....his suits maximum output of strength is class 100 at least. I am not saying he could defeat Thor, thats why he has suits like the Thor or Hulk busters...they are more equipped for them, but his standard armor allows him to fight likes of Thor or Hulk though
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cattlebattle said:

@jeanroygrantsaid:

@cattlebattle said:

Hell no !

uh, yes he is....his suits maximum output of strength is class 100 at least. I am not saying he could defeat Thor, thats why he has suits like the Thor or Hulk busters...they are more equipped for them, but his standard armor allows him to fight likes of Thor or Hulk though

Class 100 is not close to as strong as them though. From what i've seen Iron Man has gotten man-handled by the likes of She-Hulk, and Sentry. Iron Man at best is probably strong enough to lift a couple of buildings while they lift continents, and destroy planets. Also when Hulk fought Hulkbuster Iron Man, he wasn't trying at first, when he did he man-handled it easily.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
@jeanroygrant said:

Class 100 is not close to as strong as them though. From what i've seen Iron Man has gotten man-handled by the likes of She-Hulk, and Sentry. Iron Man at best is probably strong enough to lift a couple of buildings while they lift continents, and destroy planets. Also when Hulk fought Hulkbuster Iron Man, he wasn't trying at first, when he did he man-handled it easily.

Hulk has floored Hulk with punches before and has harmed Thor....these things have happened.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@cattlebattlesaid:

@jeanroygrantsaid:

Hulk has floored Hulk with punches before and has harmed Thor....these things have happened.

Iron Man* :p

Doesn't mean he's on there level, but either way Iron Man solo's here.

CountofMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CountofMC

Iron Man fights from the air, utilizes his speed and bombards them with projectiles. Cyborg assists from the ground when necessary.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tony_Shark

@jeanroygrant said:

@cattlebattle said:

@jeanroygrantsaid:

@cattlebattle said:

Hell no !

She-Hulk, you mean the She-Hulk that Iron Man himself depowered?

Or the Sentry that was probably on the strongest beings to ever exist?

Iron Man may not be on the same level as Hulk and Thor, but he's not so far off either. He's catching up pretty fast.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

How exactly could Iron Man take Hellboy without some help? That guy can take insane amounts of damage and still kick multiple asses

....Really? Like Hellboy being considered 10 tons at strength with just a high durability level and decent healing factor is just gonna up and beat Iron Man or give Tony such trouble he can't do this by himself?

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By beautifulrevery

@god_spawn said:

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

....Really? Like Hellboy being considered 10 tons at strength with just a high durability level and decent healing factor is just gonna up and beat Iron Man or give Tony such trouble he can't do this by himself?

Lets face it, Hellboy is a high end street leveler and Colossus isn't too much better. Iron Man can take this by himself. As stated before he's faster than both the combatants on the opposite team as well as being able to fly. He's at least twice as strong as colossus and 10 times as strong as Hellboy not to mention he has quite a lot of projectiles he can throw at them. Iron Man is severely underestimated on this forum when going up against moderately heavy hitters. He can take them both by himself and I even go so far as to say that Colossus and Hellboy don't have the ability to actually harm Iron Man in any significant fashion.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Tony_Shark said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@cattlebattle said:

@jeanroygrantsaid:

@cattlebattle said:

Hell no !

Iron Man may not be on the same level as Hulk and Thor, but he's not so far off either. He's catching up pretty fast.

He depowered her after getting pumppled. Sentry isn't even on there level of physical strength, Don't make me bring up scans of the last time Thor fought Iron Man,

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tony_Shark

@jeanroygrant said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@cattlebattle said:

@jeanroygrantsaid:

@cattlebattle said:

Hell no !

He depowered her after getting pumppled. Sentry isn't even on there level of physical strength, Don't make me bring up scans of the last time Thor fought Iron Man,

My point exactly? And what did that beating do to him? Really?

Sentry can easily beat most people. Really, so he's not really a factor. You're talking about the guy who can manipulate his own molecules.

You mean, Iron Man/Thor Saga, right? That's the last time they fought. Thor had the upper hand, but Tony was doing fine. This is after Siege, btw.

Back on topic,

I do not know if this is comic book Hellboy, but still, Iron Man is too versatile for Colossus or Hellboy (movie). So, I'm going for team 1. Cyborg is just a nice support.