Iron Fist Vs. Wolverine

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nitric

Ok. This Is One Of The Fights I Would Kill To See. I Have A Super-Biased Opinion, So I Won't Give My Opinion Yet, But Please, If You Have Reasoning, Will Someone Tell Me Who Wins This Fight?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

DOes your avatar indicate your bias?

Also this has been done , i believe rather extensively.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nitric

Im Really Sorry For Drawing This One Then, But Could Someone Tell Me Who Won It And Why?

(No, Im Actually An Iron Fist FanBoy LOL)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Erik

well would it be a no powers battle? or would it be an all out anyhting goes battle? because as far as no powers goes, wolverine is a master of virtually every martial arts, so i think he has iron fist there. but i don't really know that much about iron fist. his powers, his story in general. are his powers magic based? does the iron fist ability trump adamantium?

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nitric

As Far As I Know, Iron Fist Is A Better Martial Artist, And Yes, His Iron Fist Ability Ranks Higher Than Adamantium. Would He Be Able To Break It? Definitely Not, But Adamantium Claws Will Not Hurt His Fists.

I Say All Powers. I Just Wanna Know Who And Why.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Erik

just trying to evaluate iron fist... do you think he could beat shang-chi? just curious. building my battle plan.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nitric

Personally, I'd Say Yes. He's A Master Of All On World And Alot Of Off-World Martial Arts. Hand To Hand, No Powers, I Dont Know Of Many (If Any) That Could Beat Him.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nitric

By The Way, Thanks For Trying To Help Me With This!

(PS: If Someone Says Wolverine, I'll Beleive Them, Im Not Just Trying To Get Someone To Say Iron Fist.. I Just Wanna Know. lol)

Avatar image for daredevilfan182
Daredevilfan182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By Daredevilfan182

Wolverine. Iron Fist can hop around all day but he'll get tired and Wolverine will make his move and slice his chest open and whats the blood gush to the flood.
Post Edited:2008-06-02 23:58:15

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Erik

i think that they would trade some pretty fancy blows at first, then it would get down to the nitty gritty and the hurts that were being dealt would start to wear on fist a little more because wolverine is healing. then it would come down to fist having to decide if he wants to use his powers to heal or to hurt. lets say he decides to use it as a super punch to the face. wolverine takes in full in the face, staggers and then cuts off fists hands as he can't do it more than once and is drained. wolverine has taken many shots to the face from a now even more powerful hulk before being rendered unconcious. then wolverine simply stumbles away with the victory.

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Longshot

Iron Fist can reinforce his body to make it like steel,he could enhance his strength,speed,and agility.His punch is strong enough to impact a train with the force of a nuke.

Not to mention this:

By now he has been upgraded and can utilize his Chi in better ways and is way stronger.Rand FTW

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Longshot

He can use his fist Much more then once.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik

but i have to admit, i am bias for the wolvie and i know little about fist. i did read what was on the vine about him though

Daredevilfan182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Daredevilfan182

That is almost exactly what I said. Wait no, it is exactly what I said.

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Longshot

Daredevilfan182 says:

"Longshot says:
"Daredevilfan182 says:
"That is almost exactly what I said. Wait no, it is exactly what I said."

No its not."

I have to admit he didnt get his chest sliced open but if you read what it says it match me word beautifully. Wouldnt you say? "

Did you also read where it said he was exhausted from an ambush.Did you read the points I've made in my post?

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Longshot

Daredevilfan182 says:

No its not.

Daredevilfan182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Daredevilfan182

Longshot says:

"Daredevilfan182 says:

No its not."

I have to admit he didnt get his chest sliced open but if you read what it says it match me word beautifully. Wouldnt you say?

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Longshot

erik says:

"Longshot says:
"Iron Fist can reinforce his body to make it like steel,he could enhance his strength,speed,and agility.His punch is strong enough to impact a train with the force of a nuke. Not to mention this: By now he has been upgraded and can utilize his Chi in better ways and is way stronger.Rand FTW"

yeah but he didn't really win in that fight. plus wolverine shrugged off those punches and wolverine is better now as well"

Didn't win?Im sorry,I dont know what you call not getting hit by your opponent and landing all your blows.

Iron Fist outclasses him in every aspect.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik

Longshot says:

"Iron Fist can reinforce his body to make it like steel,he could enhance his strength,speed,and agility.His punch is strong enough to impact a train with the force of a nuke. Not to mention this: By now he has been upgraded and can utilize his Chi in better ways and is way stronger.Rand FTW"

yeah but he didn't really win in that fight. plus wolverine shrugged off those punches and wolverine is better now as well

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Iron Fist.It's been done before.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Akira Overdrive

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"wolverine."

Explain.

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Longshot

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"wolverine."

Can you tell me why?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik

Longshot says:

"erik says:
"Longshot says:
yeah but he didn't really win in that fight. plus wolverine shrugged off those punches and wolverine is better now as well"
Didn't win?Im sorry,I dont know what you call not getting hit by your opponent and landing all your blows. Iron Fist outclasses him in every aspect."

it's not called winning by hitting him a few times and getting laughed at for it. maybe you should read that scan again

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Akira Overdrive

erik says:

"Longshot says:
"erik says:
"Longshot says:
Didn't win?Im sorry,I dont know what you call not getting hit by your opponent and landing all your blows. Iron Fist outclasses him in every aspect."

it's not called winning by hitting him a few times and getting laughed at for it. maybe you should read that scan again"

Maybe you should read it again.

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Longshot

erik says:

"Longshot says:
"erik says:
"Longshot says:

it's not called winning by hitting him a few times and getting laughed at for it. maybe you should read that scan again"

What do you call winning?I'm curious,because it looks like to me Logan was owned.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik

there is no talking to you guys you are just wolverine haters. i at least tried to approach it from a logical point of view. you guys pull some scan from the 80's of a fight that had no clear outcome, claiming wolverine got owned when he laughed at a "iron fist" punch to the face. hmmm...

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Longshot

erik says:

"there is no talking to you guys you are just wolverine haters. i at least tried to approach it from a logical point of view. you guys pull some scan from the 80's of a fight that had no clear outcome, claiming wolverine got owned when he laughed at a "iron fist" punch to the face. hmmm... "

It wasn't an Iron Fist,he never used it.No one hate Wolverine,but since you think so I will,just for you.The era has nothing to do with it,and there was a clear winner Wolverine didn't land one hit.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Fist.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik

Longshot says:

"erik says:
"there is no talking to you guys you are just wolverine haters. i at least tried to approach it from a logical point of view. you guys pull some scan from the 80's of a fight that had no clear outcome, claiming wolverine got owned when he laughed at a "iron fist" punch to the face. hmmm... "
It wasn't an Iron Fist,he never used it.No one hate Wolverine,but since you think so I will,just for you.The era has nothing to do with it,and there was a clear winner Wolverine didn't land one hit."

listen teabag, i don't care if you hate all of the marvel u save iron fist.

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Longshot

So he reverts to name calling.Excellent.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik

yes. yes i do

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nitric

They Both Have Healing, But Wolverine's Is Better

They Both Have Incredible Fighting Skills, But Iron Fist's Are Better

They Both Have Insane Stamina, But Wolverine Also Is Higher In That Aspect

Wolverine Had Adamantium Claws, Iron Fist Can Utilize His Chi In Hundreds Of Different Ways.

If It Was A Judged Match, I Say Iron Fist. If It Was To The Death, Wolverine Of Course.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mantoid

Vance Astro says:

"Iron Fist."

Wolverine. :)

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nitric

So, It's 4-3 In Wolverine's Favor If I With-Hold My Own Iron Fist Vote. 4-4 If I Don't

Iron Fist vs. Wolverine

Now, Im A Big Fan Of Both Characters. But If I Was To Go Purely On Who I Liked More, It'd Have To Be Danny.

But For My In-Depth Analysis... They're Both Great Fighters... Really Great. But Even Though Wolverine Is So Old, And So Experienced, There Is No Better Close Combat Fighter In The Marvel Universe Then The Iron Fist. Now, for Strength. Wolverine Is Naturally Stronger, And A Good Hard Hitter Due To His Weight. That, plus claws, makes Wolverine one super badass fighter, but onto Danny. He May Fall Back In Strength, But He Is Able To Augment It Through Chi, That, Plus The Iron Fist Attacks.... Come on, His Hands Are Stronger Then Adamantium When He Uses That... So Again, I think he comes out on top for that reason. Now, Wolverine's Healing Factor Could Screw Things Up For Him, But Danny Also Has Rapidly Excelerated Healing, not As Much So As Wolverine, But Enough To Keep Him In The Running.

So, How I See The fight going down is:

They Both Come In, Exchange First Blows, And Danny Gets Clocked With A Hard Hit From Wolvie, Maybe Even From His Claws. And That's The Only One-Up Wolverine Will Get On Him, Because Danny May Have Underestimated him at first, but now he's ready. They move in for attacks again, and anything Wolverine throws at him is countered and met with more than equal force. After A While, Wolverine Is the One Taking All The Hurt, But He's Staying In it, Having more superb Stamina and durability. But Now, Realizing This, Iron Fist Decides He Has To End It Quick To Keep His Advantage. Blocking And Countering Anything On The Way, Danny Swoops In With an Iron Fist Right Into Wolvie's Skull, Knocking Him Unconscious Easily... Very Easily.

Winner - Iron Fist

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Iron Fist has beaten Wolverine without using his powers, and he's beaten Sabretooth before, who also has beaten Wolverine. He has worked with Logan often enough (even having a limited series devoted to the two of them) that he's studied his moves, and then with the added bonus of his new mastery of the Iron Fist powers, this should be Iron Fist with very little problem.

No, I'm not biased, why would you think that?

Also, as to the debate of Shang Chi versus Iron Fist, that's been going on for a while in the comics, and I would love to see it decided. I know there was a conversation about it in an issue of Black Panther recently, where the Panther tells Luke Cage that Shang Chi is clearly the better fighter, and Cage backing his friend. Entertaining stuff.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Logic Mark III

I know people have said he can use his ability to make his body strong like steel, but Adamtium trumps steel very easily. The thing that has to be remembered when a 'street leveller' is fighting Wolverine is that it actually takes very little for him to win. Every single part of the opponent is viable for being cut off or opened up with one easy swipe, so how Wolverines oponents cope with major blood loss is a factor. Wolverine could make one cut to a vital blood vessel and in seconds his enemies are gone. Wolverine doesnt have to do anything grand.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Logic Mark III

Is that in a knocked out/bang your dead kind of way? The post before [i count as a win] was due to environmental circumstance, also can we see what happened after that [people have posted things before without showing before/after in which the table may have turned]

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Logic Mark III

@ Ebony Bishop: Can you show that he is vastly faster than Wolverine. I find it pretty hard to believe that he is so fast that Wolverine isnt getting a hit on him at all.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

mantoid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Iron Fist."
Wolverine. :)"

Iron Fist already beat him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Logic Mark III says:

"@ Ebony Bishop: Can you show that he is vastly faster than Wolverine. I find it pretty hard to believe that he is so fast that Wolverine isnt getting a hit on him at all."

Iron Fist has been able to keep up with Spider-man who has prove time and time again that he is way faster than Wolverine.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Logic Mark III says:

"I know people have said he can use his ability to make his body strong like steel, but Adamtium trumps steel very easily. The thing that has to be remembered when a 'street leveller' is fighting Wolverine is that it actually takes very little for him to win. Every single part of the opponent is viable for being cut off or opened up with one easy swipe, so how Wolverines oponents cope with major blood loss is a factor. Wolverine could make one cut to a vital blood vessel and in seconds his enemies are gone. Wolverine doesnt have to do anything grand."

Iron Fist only makes his fist strong like steel. He doesn't make the rest of his body steel. But Iron Fist is fast enough that it's unlikely Wolverine would ever land a hit, let alone cut him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik

Nitric says:

"They Both Have Healing, But Wolverine's Is Better They Both Have Incredible Fighting Skills, But Iron Fist's Are Better They Both Have Insane Stamina, But Wolverine Also Is Higher In That Aspect Wolverine Had Adamantium Claws, Iron Fist Can Utilize His Chi In Hundreds Of Different Ways. If It Was A Judged Match, I Say Iron Fist. If It Was To The Death, Wolverine Of Course."

i would have to agree with you on this one based on what i have read about fist. as much as it pains me to say it lol

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Logic Mark III

I want to see Iron Fist handling Spider man.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Akira Overdrive

This shouldn't even be still in debate,Logan got his a$$ beat before,and Randy's powers have only expanded.He is far faster then Logan,Stronger,and more Agile.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Iron Fist punched a train and won. Wolverine is not tougher than a train.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Ebony Bishop says:

"Iron Fist punched a train and won. Wolverine is not tougher than a train."

A train packed with enough explosives equal to a nuke.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Akira Overdrive says:

"Ebony Bishop says:
"Iron Fist punched a train and won. Wolverine is not tougher than a train."

A train packed with enough explosives equal to a nuke."

Yeah! What he said!

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nitric

Ha Ha, That's What Your Avatar Is A Picture Of Ebony Bishop. (Im Sure You Knew That)

Erik: Thank You For Seeing Both Sides. So Far, I've Valued Your Opinions The Most.

Logic Mark III: Iron Fist Has Kept Up With Spider Man On Many Occasions, That's Not Even The Debate.

Akira Overdrive: Although I Love The Enthusiasm, But I Don't Beleive That Danny Is "Far Stronger" Than Wolverine, Or Stronger At All Actually. He Might Be Able To Enhance His Strength To An Equal Level, But I Give Wolvie The Strength Factor.

But I Still Vote Iron Fist!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Longshot says: