fight!!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

sling shot for god's sake put this things in the correct forum, oh and deathstroke obviously wins

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Rotten gun

cant deathstroke think 10 moves ahead of you? if so you would need to be so fast that he couldn't counter you... skill i give to fist. power i give to fist in the iron fist, the win i give to.... deathstroke :(

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

Rotten gun says:

"cant deathstroke think 10 moves ahead of you? if so you would need to be so fast that he couldn't counter you... skill i give to fist. power i give to fist in the iron fist, the win i give to.... deathstroke :("

deathstroke could think faster than wally west can iron fist do that?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Deathstroke.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

King of Kings says:

"Deathstroke."

ditto

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rotten gun

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"Rotten gun says:
"cant deathstroke think 10 moves ahead of you? if so you would need to be so fast that he couldn't counter you... skill i give to fist. power i give to fist in the iron fist, the win i give to.... deathstroke :("
deathstroke could think faster than wally west can iron fist do that?"

yeah, thats why deathstroke wins :(

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Sling Shot

Being a martial arts master is seeing mooves ahead. Iron Fist can boost his natural abilities with Chi and hit hard enough to blister steel. Do I think Deathstroke can win? Yes. But I think Iron Fist could as well. I say IF.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Deathstroke not only see's moves ahead, he predicts and analyzes them. He has a healing factor along with super human strength and reflexes. Could IF get lucky, yes, would he, no.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

This is no contest, Deathstroke people.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rotten gun

iron fist has shown precognitive abilites before... but 10 moves ahead? no. he has recently shown to be fast enough to catch a bullet, i love iron fist but i cant see how you beat someone who knows what you are going to do before you do

Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kid Crow
I'm going to give this to Iron Fist.  The reason:  Ability to never let up and ability to be unpredictable, as proven in Iron Fist #20.  He can read opponents, too, being the incredibly skilled fighter he is.  This would have to be an immediate battle, not prepared or planned.  That lessens the threat to Iron Fist.  Deathstroke can take ANYONE out but Danny Rand can do some sick sh*t nowadays, like summon a friggin chi-powered pheonix not to mention multiple body parts can be powered with chi.  Danny, if he won, would have a little luck on his side.
caption
caption

Class Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Class Clown

Deathstroke

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Its been done before

DeathStroke kills IF before IF realizes hes fighting someone

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Iron Doom
Kid Crow said:
"I'm going to give this to Iron Fist.  The reason:  Ability to never let up and ability to be unpredictable, as proven in Iron Fist #20.  He can read opponents, too, being the incredibly skilled fighter he is.  This would have to be an immediate battle, not prepared or planned.  That lessens the threat to Iron Fist.  Deathstroke can take ANYONE out but Danny Rand can do some sick sh*t nowadays, like summon a friggin chi-powered pheonix not to mention multiple body parts can be powered with chi.  Danny, if he won, would have a little luck on his side.
caption
caption

"

You sir... have just totally convinced me that IF wins if he can be at Pheonix power level then he could destroy Deathstroke
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kid Crow

Lol...thank you.  You should read his series.  It rules.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HalJordan1986x

There are two of these fights
One needs to be locked

Anyway DeathStroke wins with relative ease

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mv
HalJordan1986x said:
There are two of these fightsOne needs to be lockedAnyway DeathStroke wins with relative ease

Would it be that easy ? Sorry had to ask
namorsubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By namorsubby

deathstroke shoots him in the kneecaps

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordCosmicKing

IF in H2H.

DS with weapons wins 4/10

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kentaxx

Even if it is hand to hand Deathstroke still curbstomps Danny

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22  Edited By Dreadmaster
mv said:
HalJordan1986x said: There are two of these fightsOne needs to be lockedAnyway DeathStroke wins with relative ease Would it be ... [more]

He's a fanboy, he was banned so he wouldn't really be able to respond to you even if he wanted to. lol
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sleuth

Slade.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Static Shock

Iron Fist. He dodges bullets, so Deathstroke isn't going to hit anybody with them. I doubt he could even take repeated Chi punches, also.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wisppeons
dreadmaster said:
mv said: HalJordan1986x said: There are two of these fightsOne needs to be lockedAnyway DeathStroke wins with relative ease Would ... [more]
he did respond
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26  Edited By Dreadmaster
Wisppeons said:
dreadmaster said: mv said: HalJordan1986x said: There are two of these fightsOne needs to be lockedAnyway DeathStroke wins with relative ... [more]

Oh right, Kentaxx lol
DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DaMainMan

Deathstroke can't die and is as calculating as Thanos. He's a way smarter fighter than almost everyone he goes against and can hold his own/ or take out the JLA. Deathstroke ftw.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#28  Edited By vuviper

BUMP

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silver2467

Danny should win this. How much effort would be required on his part is dependent on how powerful he is being portrayed. If he fights as he did in the Immortal Iron Fist where he could catch bullets, fire Chi energy blasts, withstand explosions unharmed, withstand blows that send him flying through trees, throw numerous punches in superhumanly fast succession, destroy trains via aligning his Chi to its electromagnetic signature followed by being launched fist-first, etc., he could win this easily. But if Rand is operating the way writers have treated him after that series where he ignores most of his power and versatility so that he can be matched against street levelers, this would be close.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Dan (Iron Fist to be more clear)

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

DS, without prep, is not taking on a serious IF. In a straight up, morals off fight, IF will dominate.

Sidenote: IF was blindfolded when he defeated Sabertooth, but ST wasn't fully-developed. Trust that the results would be the same. IF is a monster.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@jojjimbo said:

Iron Fist.

I would argue Deathstroke's win.

(Both Deathstroke and iron Fist are my two favorite characters.)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By Wolverine008

If Iron Fist is Chi amping, I see him taking the majority.

T0NY_STARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron fist solos.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By VMole

Iron Fist with chi.

He's a formidable fighter without it, but he's going to need it for this match-up.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron fist solos.

Dafuq?

Iron Fist without chi loses, with Chi wins fairly easy.

No Caption Provided

THIS GUY!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke wins easily. 10/10 even with chi. We're talking about a guy who tosses around batman, took on the entire justice league, went toe with toe with wonder woman for a few minutes, took out the flash, etc. Plus he can negate body reading and can think much faster and more efficiently than iron fist. IF being a better fighter is irrelevant here. And Slade has a healing factor so his chi won't really matter either, if it can even get through slades armor

And didn't daredevil stalemate iron fist? Slade would cut daredevil in half

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

Deathstroke wins easily. 10/10 even with chi.

Nope.

We're talking about a guy who tosses around batman,

Its not like batman didn't hit him. The difference being is when iron fist hits deathstroke Slade is going to be knocked out. Iron fist has taken down helicarriers.

took on the entire justice league,

A lot of the members that were present would lose to iron fist and those that would beat Danny were taken out with special gear or circumstances. Flash was maneuvered into explosives, Kyles ring stopped working, atom got hit with a laser points, etc.

went toe with toe with wonder woman for a few minutes,

Which is PIS...

took out the flash, etc.

Who doesn't move much faster than sound when he fights street levellers.

Plus he can negate body reading

So? Iron fist doesn't read muscles....

and can think much faster and more efficiently than iron fist. IF being a better fighter is irrelevant here.

Fighting skills are always relevant especially since iron fist can use chi to match Slades speed.

And Slade has a healing factor so his chi won't really matter either, if it can even get through slades armor

Iron fist has levelled helicarriers, taken out hercules, taken out thor villains, hit with the force of a freight train, destroyed a temple, etc. His punches will take Slade down.

And didn't daredevil stalemate iron fist? Slade would cut daredevil in half

While Danny was trying to emulate Matts fighting style and even then daredevil remarked iron fist was the best fighter he ever saw IIRC. He also was holding back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @jashro44: No Slade will not be knocked out. He has a healing factor. And you are referencing only one of slades fights with batman. He has also beaten Batman without getting hit too. I think it was even in the same issue or the next one.

I also know what happened in the justice league fight but Slade still thought on his feet for some of them and it is still an impressive feat. Green lantern was there too you know and so was zatanna.

It wasn't PIS. Wonder woman was surprised by how good he was and then took him seriously and beat him. But the fact he took on wonder woman for a while even when she wasn't serious is still impressive given her strength and speed and skill.

Iron fist doesn't move faster than sound anyway, does he?

Someone said IF can read people that's why I said that.

Batman got destroyed by Slade. Fighting skills don't matter when when with Slade unless you have his physicals and durability.

Batman hit with the force of a missile once and still lost to Slade. Slade has dealt with much bigger threats than IF. Slade also has a much better tactical mind and can beat people who should be better than him. Slade can easily beat a guy that can fight and punches hard and fast. Sorry if that's lowballing IF in anyway but that's what i see in him.

And OK thanks for telling me about IFs fight with daredevil. I wasn't clear on that one. Is IF even better than stick?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, people are way overrating Deathstroke. Especially the guy saying that Deathstroke can calculate like Thanos. WOW, LOL.

Deathstroke win if IF has no Chi

Iron Fist win with chi

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

No Slade will not be knocked out. He has a healing factor. And you are referencing only one of slades fights with batman. He has also beaten Batman without getting hit too. I think it was even in the same issue or the next one.

This has never happened. I've seen all of their fights, except for one which took place off panel where Slade lost. Him having a healing factor isn't relevant. Iron fist also has a healing factor.

I also know what happened in the justice league fight but Slade still thought on his feet for some of them and it is still an impressive feat. Green lantern was there too you know and so was zatanna.

Zatanna was blitzed and I see no reason iron fist couldn't blitz her. Green lanterns powers stopped working, I mentioned this in my last post.

It wasn't PIS. Wonder woman was surprised by how good he was and then took him seriously and beat him. But the fact he took on wonder woman for a while even when she wasn't serious is still impressive given her strength and speed and skill.

Thats not what happened.

Iron fist doesn't move faster than sound anyway, does he?

He catches and dodges bullets after they are fired.

Batman got destroyed by Slade. Fighting skills don't matter when when with Slade unless you have his physicals and durability.

No he didn't.

No Caption Provided

And Iron fist hits way harder than batman...

Batman hit with the force of a missile once and still lost to Slade. Slade has dealt with much bigger threats than IF.

You can't seriously be comparing the force of a missile to a punch from iron fist? Iron fist hits way harder for reasons mentioned. Like 1000X harder.

Slade also has a much better tactical mind and can beat people who should be better than him.

Mostly with prep.

Slade can easily beat a guy that can fight and punches hard and fast. Sorry if that's lowballing IF in anyway but that's what i see in him.

Than you don't know much about iron fist. He's a much better fighter, he's just as fast, and he hits way harder than deathstroke. He isn't getting destroyed here at all.

And OK thanks for telling me about IFs fight with daredevil. I wasn't clear on that one. Is IF even better than stick?

Yes he is better than stick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: fairly certain that did happen. IF would be a good match for Cassandra Cain and Slade could beat her easily. He is faster than her too. And yes wonder woman wasn't taking him seriously at first. Batman did get destroyed by Slade and this is coming from a batman fan. Show me IF hitting harder than a missile. And no Slade doesn't need prep to be good... He has an enhanced mind. He's pretty much on Batman level of tactics. If Slade can beat all the people he has, IF is no problem. You haven't showed me one thing that's a danger to slade

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

fairly certain that did happen.

Prove it.

IF would be a good match for Cassandra Cain and Slade could beat her easily. He is faster than her too.

Iron fist with his powers would destroy cassandra cain. Without them it would be close.

And yes wonder woman wasn't taking him seriously at first.

Even if that were the case why is this impressive? Wonder woman has limited her stats to spar with batman. If you are suggesting she wasn't giving it her all at first I see no reason to be impressed.

Batman did get destroyed by Slade and this is coming from a batman fan.

No he didn't. I already debunked this.

Show me IF hitting harder than a missile.

If you need me to show you proof of this you don't know anything about iron fist. No offence but you shouldn't be commenting on this fight....

And no Slade doesn't need prep to be good... He has an enhanced mind. He's pretty much on Batman level of tactics. If Slade can beat all the people he has, IF is no problem. You haven't showed me one thing that's a danger to slade

So the ability to catch bullets, hit with enough force to destroy trains, and being pretty much the best fighter within your universe isn't something which is a threat to Slade?

Don't be silly. Deathstroke is not beating iron fist 10/10 easily. Danny has what it takes to earn a majority, let alone give Slade a challenge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You didn't debunk anything. Slade has destroyed batman before. And he has also dealt with people much more powerful than iron fist. If taking on wonder woman isn't impressive then idk what is. When she fought batman they were not hitting each other they were grappling and stuff IIRC. That's different. Flash can literally walk and take his time and grab bullets out of the air and Slade beat flash. Wonder woman and lobo and many more Slade has beat hit hard enough to destroy a train and Slade wasn't taken out by them. Batman is pretty much the best fighter and he lost to Slade. Zatanna had magic and she lost to slade

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for this thread new 52 Slade loses, pre 52 Slade loses 6/10 all though its debateable, A combination of both new and pre 52 I think can take a majority with huge difficulty...

All though this being made at the time pre 52 Slade was around Iron fist takes it.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny Rand ftw

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

You didn't debunk anything. Slade has destroyed batman before.

Prove it.

And he has also dealt with people much more powerful than iron fist.

He's never dealt with someone with the combination of iron fists skills and powers.

If taking on wonder woman isn't impressive then idk what is. When she fought batman they were not hitting each other they were grappling and stuff IIRC. That's different.

Within in the context that you claim it happened in it isn't. Of course your wrong and the whole thing is just PIS but even entertaining your idea she wasn't serious that wouldn't be impressive. She's punched batman before in training. I believe they have sparred using staffs.

Flash can literally walk and take his time and grab bullets out of the air and Slade beat flash.

Flash doesn't move faster than sound when he fights street levellers. He holds back so he doesn't kill them.

Wonder woman and lobo and many more Slade has beat hit hard enough to destroy a train and Slade wasn't taken out by them.

If wonder woman wasn't serious like you claim than she obviously never hit him anywhere near full force. The lobo feat was retconned twice, the first time it was revealed that lobos power level actually varies, and the second retcon was that it turns out that wasn't even the real lobo.

Batman is pretty much the best fighter and he lost to Slade.

Batman doesn't have iron fists powers.

Zatanna had magic and she lost to slade

Because she was blitzed. Slade isn't blitzing iron fist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: What do you mean prove it? You posted scans yourself I think. He has dealt with people much much MUCH more powerful than IF. And wonder woman has beat batman before yet him beating her in sparring is still impressive. Same thing here with Slade. If a regular man took her on they would get owned. Besides batman because he's batman. And show me flash saying he was holding back. Even so, can IF move faster than sound? Catching bullets isn't moving faster than sound. And Batman is basically the best fighter in DC in his time and he lost.