Who wins?Why?

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Huh. Depends. I know very little about Deathstroke earlier than about 3 or 4 years ago, being a Marvel guy myself. I know that in the X-Men/Teen Titans crossover, Wolverine fought him to a stalemate, and I honestly believe Iron Fist is better than Wolvie.

I know that Green Arrow beat Deathstroke, but that Batman can only fight him to a draw, which is a bit inconsistent.

Can he do the same thing as Ravager, and see the immediate future? That would probably give him the win, as much as it pains me to side against my favourite.

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Longshot

Awww.

Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Nitric

Ouch.

Iron Fist Being My Favorite, I'd Love to Say Danny All The Way, But I Just Don't Know. Deathstroke Is Damn Good.

I Think Danny Could Win Though. If He Played It Smart, Which He Normally Does.

So. Iron Fist FTW!

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Sling Shot

Ebony Bishop says:

"Huh. Depends. I know very little about Deathstroke earlier than about 3 or 4 years ago, being a Marvel guy myself. I know that in the X-Men/Teen Titans crossover, Wolverine fought him to a stalemate, and I honestly believe Iron Fist is better than Wolvie. I know that Green Arrow beat Deathstroke, but that Batman can only fight him to a draw, which is a bit inconsistent. Can he do the same thing as Ravager, and see the immediate future? That would probably give him the win, as much as it pains me to side against my favourite."

Well, he can't see the actual future but he can calculate probable eventualities with his elevated cognizance. He has proven a crippling force against a faction of the JLA. But he has extensive study on them.

I could see this being a long battle, because a key component to advance h2h combat is positioning your opponent for your coup de grace, all the while stifiling or injuring them. Because of the armament Deathstroke keeps handy, he may have a range advantage. So if they do it h2h I go Ironfist but more thgan likely Deathstroke will utilize his environment and arsenal for guerilla tactics if he isn't overwhelmed in close combat initially.

Close but I can see Deathstroke winning more often than not, granted I am not accounting for all the new varied chi tricks IF is capable of.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

This is a good fight here, I think Deathstroke would take the majority of fights here but Iron Fist is a beast. It probably could go either way here.