@Cable_Extreme: Can Danny use Chi?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Strider92: Yes, just like backlash can use his whips, and cage can use his 25 ton strength.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

@Cable_Extreme: So this is just a random encounter rather than a pure H2H fight?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Strider92: Well it is a random encounter but Backlash is a little depowered to where he cant use his mist form to kill or telepathy. And I want them to strictly fight using their best attribute such as his fist vs backlash's whips vs Luke cage's strength. So I say hand to hand because that is what they usually fight with.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Strider92: I call it a hand to hand fight because they are fighting with an extension of their own power. They aren't wielding anything.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@Cable_Extreme: In that case:

Backlash>Iron Fist>Cage

Due to his whips Backlash has a much further reach than the other two meaning he can still inflict damage at a distance. Danny comes a close second due to his Chi and the fact that he is faster than Cage. Cage while strong doesn't have the speed or combat skill to match Danny and Marc and both of them have the ability to damage him despite his durability. Danny with Chi and Backlash with pisonics.

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Strider92: I call it a hand to hand fight because they are fighting with an extension of their own power. They aren't wielding anything.

Using the phrase CQC(close quarters combat) might keep from the confusion about restrictions as far as powers go.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@MysteriousUsername: Okay, changing it now.

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By Cole_Mercer

I think Iron Fist takes this if it is just H2H, Luke Cage is a good street fighter, but martial arts is on a whole other lever.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Cole_Mercer: What about backlash? Where does he come along in your ranking? Before or after cage?

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Cole_Mercer

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Cole_Mercer: What about backlash? Where does he come along in your ranking? Before or after cage?

iron fist>backlash>Luke

pretty much.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

Fist.

Backlash has a slight range advantage but Cage can Thunderclap and Danny can focus his Chi into blasts.Of the three Rand has the greatest Damage capability and he's the most skilled fighter.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Shawnbaby: I agree with you about Rand's damage capacity being the best, but what puts Rand's training over Backlash who has had thousands of years to master his fighting style? If anything they are around even.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By laflux

Iron Fist=Backlash>Luke Cage.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Shawnbaby: I agree with you about Rand's damage capacity being the best, but what puts Rand's training over Backlash who has had thousands of years to master his fighting style? If anything they are around even.

Feats. Danny has superior feats. Backlash should be the superior fighter with all his experience...but from what I've seen he isn't quite up to Danny's level

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Shawnbaby: Yeah, do you think that the experience difference is compensated by the range backlash has on Iron Fist? I also thought cage would do better lol.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Shawnbaby: Yeah, do you think that the experience difference is compensated by the range backlash has on Iron Fist? I also thought cage would do better lol.

Danny can focus his Chi into blasts if he wants and is easily agile enough to evade those whips long enough for him to get right up into Backlash's face. Whips are great for medium range...but much less effective up close. One on one Backlash might have a better chance against Danny but with Cage there as well...he can't really effectively use his whips. If he focuses too much on Danny...Cage can take him out...if he focuses on Cage...Danny will have him. Danny and Luke are much more likely to double team Backlash before going after each other.

If it were just physical damage...Cage would do better..but those whips are psionically charged. Cage isn't completely out of his depth though he can soak some of the damage for a time and if he connects with a full force hit...he can send both of them packing. Unfortunately he just doesn't have the skill or speed in H2H to reliably tag either one of them. His only real chance is to stagger them with a thunderclap and then quickly move in to finish them. As it stands the much greater speed and skill of the other two make this one a hard fight for Luke to win.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Shawnbaby: Cage is mainly their to keep things interesting, though what if cage and backlash team up? I dont see a reason to think iron fist and cage would team up, there are a few possible combinations.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Shawnbaby: Cage is mainly their to keep things interesting, though what if cage and backlash team up? I dont see a reason to think iron fist and cage would team up, there are a few possible combinations.

You don't see a reason they would team up? What about that they are Best Friends?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Shawnbaby: Well if they are fighting each other, you think they didn't break up? lol

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Cable_Extreme said:

@Shawnbaby: Well if they are fighting each other, you think they didn't break up? lol

I didn't say they wouldn't fight each other eventually...just that they would take out the outsider first.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Shawnbaby: I guess your right lol.