Infinity Gauntlet Thanos Runs The Gauntlet

• 123 results
theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@goldchamp101: Franklin Richards, the son of Reed Richards and Susan Storm of the Fantastic Four, is a reality warper. He's able to bend reality and spacetime to his will. You can read about Franklin Richards here and see some of his feats. It's a pretty great read and it addresses the theory about why Marvel characters don't age because of Franklin's subconscious desire to remain young.

Things Franklin has done (These are his feats from when Johnathan Hickman was writing the F4 and FF):

Created universes and pocket universes, even as a kid.

He can shape reality to do what ever he desires. Here's a display of his power to shape reality from FF #23. Young Franklin, Adult Franklin, and Leech enter Young Franklin's pocket universe and just, well, play.

More play time in young Franklin's pocket universe.

Being a reality warper, he's able to manipulate matter. Here adult Franklin teaches young Franklin how to repair a dying star.

He can do things like neutralize others' abilities. For example, here adult Franklin creates a box that can contain Black Bolt's voice and allow Black Bolt to speak naturally. A casual word from Black Bolt can destroy cities and topple mountains, yet it has no effect on Franklin.

Franklin disables his grandfather's powers to jump through time by denying the part of his grandfather's brain that controls his powers to function.

Franklin is able to protect himself from harm, even when he's unaware of the danger. Here young Franklin subconsciously defends himself from a Celestial's energy attack by turning it into flowers. You can also see plant life begin to grow on another Celestial. The Celestials also describe Franklin as "Beyond Omega".

He also has powerful mental defenses, even as a child. Here he expels the Celestials out of his mind after they try to attack it.

He's not lacking in physical durability either. Here young Franklin is hit directly by a Celestial's energy blast yet he survives.

Franklin can teleport himself or others through time and space. When adult Franklin arrives from the future with his sister Valeria, with a flick of his wrist, he teleports the Mad Celestials into the core of a gas giant

When the Mad Celestials teleport back to the battlefield, they attack Franklin. Their attacks don't really do much at all to him

Franklin attacks back and kills a Celestial with one punch (try to top that, Onepunch-Man).

The remaining Celestials get a little scared, but mostly pissed, so they attack Franklin more vigorously, managing to harm him. Franklin realizes he's going to need backup.

One of his most notable feats is the famous scene where he calls Galactus as his herald. Before Franklin arrived, Galactus fought four Celestials and managed to kill one. However, the Celestials fused into a Super Celestial and defeated Galactus in one shot. Young Franklin had been storing up his energy. Adult Franklin uses that energy to restore Galactus. Backup has arrived.

Galactus and adult Franklin proceed to clean house and defeat the Celestials.

Galactus gets up and literally rips one Celestial apart

Galactus blasts the final Celestial, only to get blasted back

Franklin tags back in and blitzes right through the final Celestial, destroying it

After the fight Galactus and adult Franklin have a little chat about how the current universe will eventually die and a new one will take its place and how they'll be there to watch it together. Franklin creates a universe in his hands.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Infinity Gauntlet is universal, not multiversal. He stops at Mandrakk. Might even stop at Anti-Monitor.

Is that why he defeated a multiverse buster? Because he's universal?

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok well AFR did create a univurse when he was 6

A "Baby Universe"AKA Pocket Dimension AKA Not as big as a real universe

he made galactus his pet and he owned a celistial

These are all feats IG Thanos is capable of. IG Thanos actually owned the leader of the Celestials

did give thanos a hard time.

When has Unamped 616 Thor given Thanos a hard time?

. So I think he would beat thanos as rune King Thor. What's your opinion?

RKT would stomp unamped 616 Thanos. RKT would likely lose to IG Thanos

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ataraxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears... noone short of the LT is taking him out imo

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at CoIE Anti Monitor.

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he probably clears, if Thano's has the Infinity Gauntlet he can pretty much do anything.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears... noone short of the LT is taking him out imo

Even Lord English or Micheal and Lucifer?

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he probably clears, if Thano's has the Infinity Gauntlet he can pretty much do anything.

So can Lord English Lucifer or Micheal

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: Oh ok, well in that case I guess it could be a stale mate.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By destinyman75

Lucifer and Michael are no match in a psychology way against thanos he out thinks them with relatively greater or equal power. I say he clears but not easily

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

So can Lord English Lucifer or Micheal

So can Galactus.

That's a pretty vague way of putting it.

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jt_gh

@krleavenger said:

@goldchamp101: Well if he is not interested in hearing my opinion I wont tell him but the fact remains is that Mandrakk is Multiversal buster. Eternity is Multiversal creatior. We all know creators > busters. I mean what is more impressive, killing someone or creating life? I can kill someone but creating life can't be done by anyone short of Galactus.

Even if that type of logic does not work, we can say the least that Eternity = Mandrakk and we all know Eternity gets lolstomped by the Infinity Gauntlet users without any effort. You can show him this post if you want.

Fights are about destruction, not creation, and therefore those feats would be more impressive. If the battle is which one can grow a garden faster then sure, you've got a point.

@scathanapprover made all the compelling arguments I need when it comes to Mandrakk, and has done so with what seems like little actual appreciation for his efforts on numerous threads. I'm inclined to believe Thanos isn't gonna top him.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Infinity gauntlet controls reality so I say he clears

Ganstaz003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Round 5: Anti Monitor. He might or might not be able to beat Anti Monitor, I'm undecided on that one but beyond that, he's stepping too far in my opinion.

Avatar image for scathanapprover
ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IG is multiversal, but low tier. Maybe a few universes worth of potential destructive power.

COIE AM has the power of god knows how many universes, would be unaffected by IG and would rip it right off Thanos and Spank him. Both of these things are bound by space, time and the normal 3d plane of multiverses. All AM wanted was the multiverse, the entire lot of normal univeres that exist. Had no clue about the 5th dimension or other spaces, the afterlife, the realms of all of Creation. He wanted only a smaller chunk of it, the normal universe subsets.

Mandrakk is a being that is not bound by time, space or reality. He has everything COIE wanted to consume in a jar, plus the the 5th dimension and anything else, the afterlife, all the angels, GEB, you name it. Whatever DC Creation is, was in a jar on his porch and he was moments from wasting all of it. A creature that is an idea that was directly fashioned by Over Monitor itself, given authority to place the Presences Creation in a jar and eat it whenever he wanted without reprimand.

Stops at COIE Anti Monitor. IG is nowhere near that level. The council of Reeds have multiple versions of Reed Richards each with their own IG by the way.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@jt_gh: He still stomped beings who are on the same level as Mandrakk. Eternity can't destroy the Multiverse as he is the Multiverse. Why would he kill himself? He also stated Chaos King is his opposite and that They work hand in hand. One is creation, the other is Void. Eternity created, Chaos King destroyed the Multiverse. Chaos King should be just as powerful as Mandrakk.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ScathanApprover

"Stomped beings on the same level as Mandrakk". The guy who held Creation in a jar and gave the middle finger to the Presence himself, the guy who tore a whole in the Author...?

The bias here is thicker than the syrup on my waffles that I am eating right now. Yum. lol

@krleavenger said:

@jt_gh: He still stomped beings who are on the same level as Mandrakk. Eternity can't destroy the Multiverse as he is the Multiverse. Why would he kill himself? He also stated Chaos King is his opposite and that They work hand in hand. One is creation, the other is Void. Eternity created, Chaos King destroyed the Multiverse. Chaos King should be just as powerful as Mandrakk.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

stops at 7 or clears

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer and Michael should be number 2, 1 is dead and the other is nigh-powerless.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely stops at 7 IMO.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol@ thanos beating mandrakk

i cant even believe people are stupid to think he can beat lucifer or micheal single handedly talkless of both at the same time.

Both lucifer and micheal are more powerful than living tribunal individually. Together the have the power of an omnipotent. Infinite power to create and destroy, infinite power to shape all that exist.

No one short of an omnipotent can beat the combined might of lucifer and micheal. Not that thanos would even get past madrakk though.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many idiotic post on this board its not even funny.

Lucifer and micheal would godstomp living tribunal who is above ig. Lucifer created a frikking multiverse outside dc multiverse. He is beyond shit like space time etc crap that the ig is

Mandrakk is above multiversal beings, he exist outside the multiverse, he isnt bound by any rule.

Coie antimonitor would godstomp enternity or anyone the ig defeated. So i find it hard seeing thanos beating him, as i think even lt would have his hands full with coie.

Ig is far below the likes of lucifer, madrakk cosmic supes etc, these beings are beyond multiversal.

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ScathanApprover

This guy is the same as the living tribunal and was required to defeat Dax Novu in his mortal form. This neigh omnipotent being had to sacrifice himself and the rest of the monitors to make sure his Dad in mortal form was erased. This neigh omnipotent being had no control over his dad Dax prior or during the events of the Final Crisis.

His nickname was "THE SUPER GOD". The Guy called THE SUPER GOD OF DC was nothing to Mandrakk during Final Crisis, the final judge of evil was nothing to his Dad until he was made mortal. This guy is the same as the living tribunal, the judge of DC. The Judge of DC wasn't powerful enough to handle his dad Dax Novu during Final Crisis.

Which part of that wasn't clear to some users here? :\

*shrugs*

lost cause at this point, like 3 people here actually read Final Crisis.

No Caption Provided

Ataraxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Ataraxy

@sirneko: That isn't quite true. In the most recent issue of Lucifer, The Presence or a dark aspect of him, possibly the return of GEB? Who knows, anyway he moulded Michael Demiurgos in his hands and brought him back to life.

Whilst Lucifer hasn't got his Morningstar powers he still retains his infinite will which people tend to oversee or underrate completely.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Goldchamp101

The Infinity gauntlet controls reality so I say he clears

So many people in this gauntlet do that

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Lucifer and Michael should be number 2, 1 is dead and the other is nigh-powerless.

I mean at their peak

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamingod said:

Coie antimonitor would godstomp enternity or anyone the ig defeated. So i find it hard seeing thanos beating him, as i think even lt would have his hands full with coie.

The only version what would beat those guys is Chapter 9-10 Version.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say he clears but not easily

Even Lord English?

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime 1 millz - Molecule Based. Physical Construct. Launches physical attacks, does physical things. Can die.

Trion Juggernaut - Molecule Based, Physical construct, limited to space, bound by time and molecules. Can die.

Composite Thor - Molecule based, Physical construct bound by time, space and molecules. Can die.

Darkseid - Molecule Based, Physical construct, bound by time, space and molecules. Can't die in a traditional sense.

Anti Monitor - Molecule Based, Physical construct, bound by time, space and molecules. Can die.

Shuma Gorath - Molecule based, Physical Construct, bound by time, space and molecules. Can die.

Michael and Lucifer - Molecule Based, Physical constructs. Not bound by time, space, suspect to molecular manipulation. Can die.

Lord English - Molecule Based, but omnipresent, he is all Molecules in infinite universes. He is lord of time and space. Time and Space mean nothing to him, he is Time and space. Cannot Die. Has author negation power, combated the author taking form and entering the story and won.

Mandrakk - Is not molecule based, is an Idea and concept made by the over monitor. Keeps all molecule based Creation in a jar composed of infinite subsets of universes and all dimensions. Time has no meaning to him. Space and reality exists far below him. Cannot Die. Broke the author of the story in his full form. Tore a hole in the story generator in its full glory and unlimited form. Unlike English who combated a physical form of the author (like PR Beyonder becoming a physical thing to fight), Mandrakk broke a hole in a story generator of unlimited proportions, negated it, over rode his own deletion and returned anyway. Upon returning, came back as a physical construct and the Living Tribunal of DC (his son Nix) was required to best him.

In Mortal Form, Dax needed neigh omnipotent beings with total multiverse control to best him. In his conceptual form, nothing could stop him, not even the Over Monitor.

Cut the CRAP already guys. Go read the comic already so I can have more people to talk to about it outside of like 3 other people lol.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By destinyman75

@goldchamp101: yes even Thanos cannot die either people forget that. Deaths his mistress and he has full control over time space power mind and soul reality. His mind is keener then that of mandraxx or English when it comes to battle and having the psychology to destroy he beats them at best for them is a stalemate. I still see Shuma as the biggest threat Michael and Lucifer would be eaten And become him. But yeh two cents there ya go

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears!!

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes even Thanos cannot die either people forget that.

Thanos was recently killed though. English can't die

physisogically to destroy

Thanos isn't Lucifer. He doesn't physiologically attack them

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: Thanos isn't dead for long But on the other that was auto correct doh. Meant psychology. Thanos will destroy and figure out a way to win before they do as they are written

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

We don't know how long it will Take Thanos to come back. He might not come back

Thanos will destroy and figure out a way to win before they do as they are written

What does this even mean?

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4 or 5

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: the mentality of the fight thanos has the edge here no games will be played he will simple find a way to win quicker then his foes

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75:

Lord English doesn't play any games either. His first reaction to anything is to kill it

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: And who was that Multiversal character you are talking about?

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scathanapprover: If you think Thanos can beat both Michael and Lucifer, you should listen to your own advice and go back and read some comics for a change. A multiversal explosion wasn't even enough to phase or even remotely hurt Lucifer. Thanos isn't winning this.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never said he can. I think Michael and Lucy wreck him like no tomorrow with the IG without effort.

@scathanapprover: If you think Thanos can beat both Michael and Lucifer, you should listen to your own advice and go back and read some comics for a change. A multiversal explosion wasn't even enough to phase or even remotely hurt Lucifer. Thanos isn't winning this.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: And who was that Multiversal character you are talking about?

Eternity, who has destroyed/recreated the multiverse on two occasions.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Goldchamp101

bump

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

LOLing at the people who think Thanos can clear Lucifer and Micheal.

IG=universal. Not multiversal.

Threads have been done. Brothers against Thanos. Some say either can solo. Thanos gets stomped.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/lucifer-michael-vs-thanos-with-infinity-gauntlet-538594/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-with-ig-vs-lucifer-and-michael-647061/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-vs-michael-and-lucifer-394687/

Definitely stops at them. Don't know much about LE.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Goldchamp101

Bump