If all these superman versions fought, who would win?

• 68 results
Avatar image for batmanalways_wins
batmanalways_wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everyone off your high horses for a second and be logical here. We all know Prime 1 Million would win this.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pre-Crisis, Kal Kent and Man Prime are the only factors, the rest get fodderize.

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanalways_wins

thank you for actually using logic. I really cant believe these guys around saying saying he loses because he's featless, knowing fully well he's regular superman who just came out from thounsands of years sundip. It dsnt make sense.

If he were an alternate superman instead of the original superman, it would have made sense. But he is still the same superman we know, which means all his feats as regular superman still applies to him. Only difference is he's sundipped now.

Prime 1million should be leagues above kal kent who should be superior to other supermen

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmn, That's not too bad a point

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By 20damon

@lordflawlez said:

@batmanalways_wins

thank you for actually using logic. I really cant believe these guys around saying saying he loses because he's featless, knowing fully well he's regular superman who just came out from thounsands of years sundip. It dsnt make sense.

If he were an alternate superman instead of the original superman, it would have made sense. But he is still the same superman we know, which means all his feats as regular superman still applies to him. Only difference is he's sundipped now.

Prime 1million should be leagues above kal kent who should be superior to other supermen

Man asked for proof to your statement that S1M resurrected her all by himself. All we have is your statement. Can you provide a scan? And i could say that Worldbreaker Hulk is limitless in power since he can get endlessly strong with rage and his limits have never been shown, but i don't. Sundipped, no matter how long, who says the sundip can't have a limit in how much it can amp him? Can you provide a scan to ANYTHING you're saying? Because if you can't, your word don't mean jack.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@sirneko said:

Kal Kent stomps everyone at once.

Kal kent is not stomping Man Prime / SMPOM / Pre crisis superman, let alone stomp all at once.

All three matches are debatable, I doubt he can even win against them 1 on 1.

@jadenlol said:

Pre crisis oneshots all at the same time.

Yeah, pre-crisis superman one-shots someone who survived a universe buster, seems legit.

@unachievable

you say crap like he can sundip all he wants and that dsnt mean crap because he has no feats? So you are implying he is the weakest? Am sorry but i find this statement extremely stupid.

He can sundip all he wnats, he is not achieving the levels of a skyfather.

If I'm not wrong, SS put galactus in sun who did 5 million years (or something like that) year worth of "sundip" and was still heavily starving.

So, 5 million sundip can take him at best to heavily starving Galactus level (and that is if he is even close to nearly dead galactus). Galactus' energy absorption >>> Superman's.

@citizensentry Am i correct?

#1 sundipped superman>>> regular superman by a lot, that is a fact. No arguments there......A 15minute sundipped superman can take on two rugular superman and beat them both, that's how powerful a sundip is.

2 supermen are fodder to Kal Kent or SMP or PC supes.

Even if we assume that 15min makes him 2x stronger then 15,000 years will make him about multi-solar buster level scaling from the fact that he is moon buster in base.

#fact 2( deal breaker)

superman prime 1 million is still *REGULAR SUPERMAN* but with a 15thousand year sundip in the super sun.

See above

This means all superman feats in the past also counts for prime 1million, the only difference is, he went on a longterm sundip and has a ring......... Besides that, he is still superman.

I agree, but only pre 52 supes.

This is why i think its stupid when people say he's featless, so (insert weaker version of supes wins) they assume he is another being when he's STILL REGUALAR SUPERMAN IN A JUICED UP STATE**

Only pre 52 feats can count for him.

so if prime 1million is regular superman with a 15thousand year sundip, a gl ring

Yes

and an ability to bring louis back from the dead.

NO

How can anybody with brains say he is weaker than regular supermen with no sundip , gl ring or any extra abilites?

He's stronger than pre 52 superman by far, but that doesn't put him anywhere near Prime / PC super etc.

Now how does that irrelevant thread change these facts i just stated? Even a toddler would be able to understand simple logic

My work nearly ends here.

I will say superman prime just kills them all to death.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Stormdriven

DCEU stomps

No Caption Provided

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Golden one

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: he does though he broke constructs that tanked a big bang.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Million was a dumb character created for awe. 15 minutes to years conversion won't work because there is only so much energy one can absorb and it might decrease over time or at max is the energy of the sun. Doesn't matter, he is supposed to be the mostest powerfulest coolestest Supes ever.

SA Supes is insane though, he does whatever is needed. The rest lose.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of people are selling Kingdom Come Superman short here....

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingdom come cant hang with prime 1million, kal kent, man prime or pc supes

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Lordflawlez

Supermanprime 1million destroys them, its as easy as that. Clark kent wouldnt go to the sun for that long to come back weaker than anyother superman, its just impossible

Unachievable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordflawlez: Nice way of twisting my words. Never said anything about him being weak nor did I entirely say he's featless.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanprime 1million destroys them, its as easy as that. Clark kent wouldnt go to the sun for that long to come back weaker than anyother superman, its just impossible

SPOM has All-Star Superman feats, that's all, unless you have proof of him having more feats.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@lordflawlez said:

SPOM has All-Star Superman feats, that's all, unless you have proof of him having more feats.

he has post crisis supes feats too I can't get the scan but post crisis superman mentioned that prime one million was himself

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre crisis.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@sirneko said:
@lordflawlez said:

he has post crisis supes feats too I can't get the scan but post crisis superman mentioned that prime one million was himself

He didn't, he thought that was future him because they said that Superman is sun dipping. Superman Prime One Million is a future version of All-Star Superman. Superman Prime One Million even appears in All-Star comic books.

This happens in All-Star Superman #6

Superman Prime One Million visiting All Star Superman.

"This was the day you joined..." He knows about this because All Star Superman is his past self.

"Indestructible flower from New Krypton" Mentioning the New Krypton which was created by Hourman in One Million #4

There are other Tie-Ins with All Star Superman and One Million comic books, but it's pretty clear that they are the same characters. The only thing that makes it all weird is that All Star Superman was non-canon when it came out.

No Caption Provided

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@jadenlol said:
@sirneko said:
@lordflawlez said:

He didn't, he thought that was future him because they said that Superman is sun dipping. Superman Prime One Million is a future version of All-Star Superman. Superman Prime One Million even appears in All-Star comic books.

"This was the day you joined..." He knows about this because All Star Superman is his past self.

"Indestructible flower from New Krypton" Mentioning the New Krypton which was created by Hourman in One Million #4

There are other Tie-Ins with All Star Superman and One Million comic books, but it's pretty clear that they are the same characters. The only thing that makes it all weird is that All Star Superman was non-canon when it came out.

No Caption Provided

ive read all star comic

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SirNeko

@jadenlol said:
@sirneko said:
@jadenlol said:
@sirneko said:
@lordflawlez said:

No Caption Provided

ive read all star comic

Then what would make you think SPOM is Post-Crisis Superman? Except him thinking it's future him because they only said that Superman is sun-dipping.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can any Supes defeat SA Superman? SA broke through infinity, was faster than Flash, could choose if he wants to be dead or alive, sneezed away a solar system, pulled away many, many planets at once, break the time barrier, enter hyperspace, use his breath to move the earth, alter time, learn a lonmg dead language, alter molecular patterns and eat kryptonite.