Ichigo vs. Naruto

• 89 results
hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump, who wins at their most current versions?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By hunterzillas

@thelocust619:

I don't know anything about either of them, except that Naruto is done, and I always find conflicting answers. I just want to know who wins......is Bleach done as well?

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ItachiSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one-shots.

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not tough to call.

No one from Naruto Shippuden can battle anyone from Bleach. Shinigami and even Hollows cannot be seen by anyone who does not have spirtual pressure. They also cannot sense reiatsu so overall they cannot detect the soul reapers or hollows.

Fact^

Although those who cannot see the soul reapers it's also a fact that soul reapers can see them.

Honestly, the fact is Naruto has no chance. And I'm sure Ichigo wouldn't bother attacking an innocent bystander.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that Bait ^

undeadslayer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going to have to say Naruto Ichigo is weak compared to him

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BadassGrimlock

@undeadslayer4: hahaha it's not happening bro. Naruto can't see, sense, or hit him.

undeadslayer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badassgrimlock: Why??? he has the nine tailed fox inside him and im talking about when he becomes extremely powerful in Shippudden

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadslayer4: ok kurama is very irrelevant in this situation and there is no form of naruto that can see or sense ichigo because naruto has no spirtual pressure.

undeadslayer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadslayer4: Yes, Grimlock is baiting you. Naruto can see Ichigo through equalization rules. Not to mention, shinobi can see spirits. Like with Obito and the spirits of the dead Kage.

Also, chakra is half spirit energy anyway. That's not even getting into Naruto sensing Limbo, who exist in another dimension entirely.

undeadslayer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadslayer4: then naruto wouldn't be a ninja he would be a spirit. And he would no longer have chakra he would have spirtual pressure.

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: First off idk what baiting is. 2nd what equalization rules?? Screen shot where it says it bro. If I recall correctly the only time spirits were show was when the release of the edo tensei. Could they attack the spirits though? No they cannot. And I'd like to remind you of Dan Kato who used the Spirit Transformation Technique said he killed many people in that form. Now that is a possible way for fighting soul reapers maybe but even then he would need captain lvl or Arrancar lvl reiatsu to even cut ichigo. And what does sensing limbo have to do with sensing spiritual pressure?

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto lol

dferno272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok this is not that difficult idk why it's so hard but let me break it down for yall

1. Ichigo has faced a god who literally changes the fate of time so he pleases and ichigo was strong enough to still cut through him and kill him in one blow for that fact

2. Naruto may have faced a god once but he wouldn't even of gotten that far without the assistance of assume someone the same strength as him so basically a shadow clone that could use any justu naruto can't

3. For those who say he can't see ichigo that is false people in bleach with the slightest increase in reitsu compared to a normal human can see them and touch them, and reitsu and chakra are both the same thing energy in all living things

4. Naruto's tailed beast bomb is capable of destroying mountain's same as ichigo getsuga tenshou

5. That means ichigo''s bankai is on the same level as the naruto's tailed beast mode also meaning that when naruto is at his strongest he has massume power great strength and speed that he can use for a long amount of time but not truly godly for that fact compared to other tiers or he wouldn't of needed sasuke or lost his arm against him

Lastly. Ichigo still has his hollow form and his trump card final getsuga tenshou where he went from not being able to fight aizens help to being able to kill aizen without help he basically boosts massively in strength at an exponential rate and for all u guys saying "what about the shadow clones" what about them normal banka is fast enough yo cut them all down in a second the fact is ichigo's speed greatly surpasses that of even the fourth hokage considering the fourth was the fastest but he literally teleported and he had to mark them ichigo faced aizen who was faster and teleported wherever he wanted no restrictions of needing a mark and ichigo was still to fast for him

Basically it would be a fair fight but a repeat of aizen since the tailed beasts are killable and ichigo went into he'll and killed much stronger with simply his old bankai and weak hollow and the new one's shikai the form before is ten times stronger than his previous bankai

Naruto would stand a chance but has never been the type to go all out from the beginning unless provoked while ichigo goes all out as sooN as he can and is willing to adapt to full strength to protect something

But since we are saying if they fight at full strength that means beast sage mode vs new final getsuga where naruto stands no chance

So I'm sorry to say but ichigo would win out classing naruto in speed strength and ability to adapt and think on his feat while naruto has very rarely not had to rely on help

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stopped being a threat to naruto once bijuu mode entered the picture. And the rushed final arc didn't do anything for Ichigo to change it.

dferno272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And on another note the hougyoukou the thing in aizen is infinite soul reaper and hollow reitsu so for ichigo to go from an underling to to strong for aizen to even sense him means the fact that he's close to naruto's level in bankai with the hollow if he transforms he would hill naruto without using the final slash mugetsu

This isn't that hard and this is the truth sadly there will still be a naruto fan that wI'll deny this and simply "say he is a god now" even though ichigo now slays gods like theit nothing

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Naruto wins

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still stomps.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto lol.. thought ichigo was gonna get super op by the end but noooope

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok this is not that difficult idk why it's so hard but let me break it down for yall

1. Ichigo has faced a god who literally changes the fate of time so he pleases and ichigo was strong enough to still cut through him and kill him in one blow for that fact

2. Naruto may have faced a god once but he wouldn't even of gotten that far without the assistance of assume someone the same strength as him so basically a shadow clone that could use any justu naruto can't

3. For those who say he can't see ichigo that is false people in bleach with the slightest increase in reitsu compared to a normal human can see them and touch them, and reitsu and chakra are both the same thing energy in all living things

4. Naruto's tailed beast bomb is capable of destroying mountain's same as ichigo getsuga tenshou

5. That means ichigo''s bankai is on the same level as the naruto's tailed beast mode also meaning that when naruto is at his strongest he has massume power great strength and speed that he can use for a long amount of time but not truly godly for that fact compared to other tiers or he wouldn't of needed sasuke or lost his arm against him

Lastly. Ichigo still has his hollow form and his trump card final getsuga tenshou where he went from not being able to fight aizens help to being able to kill aizen without help he basically boosts massively in strength at an exponential rate and for all u guys saying "what about the shadow clones" what about them normal banka is fast enough yo cut them all down in a second the fact is ichigo's speed greatly surpasses that of even the fourth hokage considering the fourth was the fastest but he literally teleported and he had to mark them ichigo faced aizen who was faster and teleported wherever he wanted no restrictions of needing a mark and ichigo was still to fast for him

Basically it would be a fair fight but a repeat of aizen since the tailed beasts are killable and ichigo went into he'll and killed much stronger with simply his old bankai and weak hollow and the new one's shikai the form before is ten times stronger than his previous bankai

Naruto would stand a chance but has never been the type to go all out from the beginning unless provoked while ichigo goes all out as sooN as he can and is willing to adapt to full strength to protect something

But since we are saying if they fight at full strength that means beast sage mode vs new final getsuga where naruto stands no chance

So I'm sorry to say but ichigo would win out classing naruto in speed strength and ability to adapt and think on his feat while naruto has very rarely not had to rely on help

bro. you do realize you are questioning posts from 1-8 years ago (before ichigo fought yhwach or even before the new arc in bleach?)

come on. don't be that guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By zoldycklogic

@chair-sama: even now naruto stomps and almost everything he said is so wrong.

ichigo faced a reality warper and was getting stomped and played by him. he almost died without orihime, the fight got a little better when aizen stepped in and they only got lucky and could beat him by using that arrow from ishida.

naruto is not only able to wipe out mountains he destroyed multiple city sized meteors simultaneously. so no ichigo's bankai is not even close.

i am pretty sure aizen mentioned that he is not sensing him due to all spiritual energy becoming physical energy and that's why it was sacrificed by that time.

ichigo never showed speed close to what naruto showed.

Both Naruto and Sasuke went from Lighting country to Fire nation by the time it took the Sage to have a conversation with Kakashi. That feat was accomplish while in base form. naruto reacted to lightning easily. then he reacted to a lightspeed attack and dodged from point blank. so ichigo is not as fast as naruto. even if we equalized speed, naruto's precog allowed him to dodge and react to teleportation and limbo. clones from other dimensions. and not any clones, it was madara with the ten tails.

so it's naruto who outclasses ichigo not the other way around.

and i don't mind being that guy

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: even now naruto stomps and almost everything he said is so wrong.

ichigo faced a reality warper and was getting stomped and played by him. he almost died without orihime, the fight got a little better when aizen stepped in and they only got lucky and could beat him by using that arrow from ishida.

naruto is not only able to wipe out mountains he destroyed multiple city sized meteors simultaneously. so no ichigo's bankai is not even close.

i am pretty sure aizen mentioned that he is not sensing him due to all spiritual energy becoming physical energy and that's why it was sacrificed by that time.

ichigo never showed speed close to what naruto showed.

Both Naruto and Sasuke went from Lighting country to Fire nation by the time it took the Sage to have a conversation with Kakashi. That feat was accomplish while in base form. naruto reacted to lightning easily. then he reacted to a lightspeed attack and dodged from point blank. so ichigo is not as fast as naruto. even if we equalized speed, naruto's precog allowed him to dodge and react to teleportation and limbo. clones from other dimensions. and not any clones, it was madara with the ten tails.

so it's naruto who outclasses ichigo not the other way around.

and i don't mind being that guy

1. excuse me? did i ever once state in my 2 sentences i think ichigo > naruto?

2. if you could go back and re-read my statement, you would see Im simply stating that 8 years ago, all those feats he is stating did not exist. of course nobody will know about yhwach, the arc did not exist.

3. i purposefully did not state my opinion on the actual outcome of the fight, because its very obvious that naruto would beat ichigo by current feats. there is no reason to keep repeating it. everybody EXCEPT him seems to be in concensus with that.

4. you are not "that guy" because you feel naruto is better, you are "that guy" that blatantly attacked me with irrelevant information without knowing my standing in this discussion simply because i was reminding the poster that he just necrod a post and maybe didn't realize that some of these posts were well over a year old.

5. i think you honestly need to calm down a bit.

6. while i agree naruto >>>>> ichigo by current feats. your logic is indeed flawed. naruto is stronger, but you don't need to spread BS info to prove it. there are plenty of ACTUAL feats to do so.

7. unless you have something to say pertaining to what I've ACTUALLY said here, please don't tag me just to rant about random BS that is irrelevant again.

undeadslayer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto naruto naruto naruto naruto naruto

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#82  Edited By SisterGrimm2099

Naruto wins because of nine tail fox

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do people keep necroing a post thats a clear mismatch lol.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Chair-Sama

@chair-sama said:

No Caption Provided

"One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine"

one of my favorite scenes in all of fiction.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That so hilarious. For 3 years everyone was constantly talking about Ichigo eventual power up, and it just never happened.

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao naruto stomps

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers