User Lists: 11

hhhmmm

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dccomicsrule2011: so im guessing u know know nothing about bleach huh, ichigo MURDERHOUSE

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@zenpaktoe82:

Compelling argument.

Luke stomps. Ichigo has no answer for telepathy.

Also, LAL @ Luke having durability a bit above human----I mean has anyone read a single book with Luke in it? With less than a week traning with Yoda - Skywalker was pulling off durability feats, that far outstrips humans. I'll take a guess and place Luke's raw durability on par with the likes of Spider-Man, if not a bit above.

Not like that matters though. He can casually make shields that react to laser canons, which travel at lightspeed. He can easily defend himself against a swing from Ichigo's blade that way.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: he's base durability is at the very least city level. With barriers( which GM luke constantly has ) he is actually immune to any attacks that exist in bleach

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#57  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@noah_ouellette said:

@leo-343: he's base durability is at the very least city level. With barriers( which GM luke constantly has ) he is actually immune to any attacks that exist in bleach

When did Luke do to put himself on city level, in terms of durability?

Dark-Kenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dark-Kenshin

Luke is crushed by his spiritual pressure, lol. And since Luke has no reitsu, he cannot see, hear or even smell Ichigo.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it funny people can talk about shields and turbolasers, but miss when an X-Wing crashers into the shield generator of an ISD and takes it all down. People forget these shields are designed rather specifically against the energy of blaster-type weapons.

"It an stop nukes!"

"But it can't handle large rocks in space."

"....F**K!"

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Spider-Man is pretty close to city level XD but alright. My history of posts? I could say the same to you. But I won't because I'm not scum

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for luke?. I don't see him taking down Ichigo one casual sword swing and it's over.

Dark-Kenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@noah_ouellette: Spider-Man isn't close to city level in any stat what on earth are you talking about?

During his fight with Morlun, Spider-Man says he's taken blows from a fully enraged Hulk and Morlun's blows hurt much worse. A full enraged Hulk can bust an asteroid the size of the earth, there's that, LOL.

But yeah, he's not city level by any means.