mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Toshiro via kido or soul removal. People forget he's a shinigami. Soul removal is a basic technique for them.

The Rules:

5) Toshiro is not allowed to use any kido spells.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mr_ingenuity: I didn't say he couldn't reform.How much time did he take? I will not be able to find a scan, but I recall that he said it took quite a toll on him. Perhaps you could look through your issues?

And, even without all that, soul removal is rather easy for a shinigami, rukia did it to ichigo all the time. If bobby's soul is removed, he won't be connected with his body anymore..

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@princearagorn1: There lies the problem Iceman does not need a body to live standard for Omega level mutants. Only needing one thought to finish the battle. On the other hand Hitsugaya has no Idea who Iceman is and will go for the killing blow(sword slash, zanpakuto attack, bankai etc) but it will take more than one attack to finish the job.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Obviously, he doesn't. But if he's separated from his ice body, he isn't going to be able to fight. And the only time we have seen toushiro attack recklessly is aizen. But of course, it was God damn aizen's trolling, which isn't possible to replicate. He far outclasses bobby in fighting experience, even if he looks like a child, and he's known to trod cautiously, too. Not to mention, I haven't seen iceman's speed feats, while toushiro kept up with halibel, the third espada, so has massive amount of speed. it's not going to be that easy to freeze him..

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Speed feats are not needed when you are able to freezes a city below temperatures any form of life can survive, with a thought.

Never seen Toshiro move faster than some one could think or in all of Bleach for that matter.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@mr_ingenuity: Faster than some one could think? Byakuya was doing it casually,not even in shikai, and that's ichigo, of all people he blitzed. Sorry the video is long, skip to 9:00. He doesn't even know what happened. And toushiro is one of the fastest characters in bleach..

How exactly is he going to freeze someone like that?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@omgomgwtfwtf: It still backs the Idea Iceman can and has thought without use of his body & this is years away from his current abilities.

@princearagorn1: That faster than ichigo could react not think, clearly Ichigo was thinking in between his movements. Plus I don't think anyone in Bleach is above Quicksilver a know fail speedster.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs said:

@carter_esque said:

Tosh could win this fight but Idk if he could actually kill Iceman. I mean, the guy can reform from basically nothing! Tosh would have to endure Drake until he wears himself out and then go in for the fatal blow. Toshiro has the edge in speed and skill but he's clearly not as durable as Drake.

Wear himself out? It's morals off, bro. He instantly rips the water out of Hitsugaya, or flash freezes him. It's not really easy to beat morals off Iceman. Well...it's not easy period.

What does a shinigami's anatomy consist of anyway? They don't have the same anatomy as humans so I'm not sure that Iceman could do that to him. I remember when Aizen faked his death in Soul Society, Capt. Unohana did an autopsy and discovered that one his organs were out of place or something like that. If they have organs and can bleed then I guess that their soul bodies are similar to a human's.

I just assumed that by the fact they bleed, they must possess some level of moisture in their bodies.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mr_ingenuity: Ichigo wasn't thinking when his sword was broken, he was thinking after that.

And hst characters utilize their full speed in combat. unlike most speedsters, who don't have enough reflexes to keep up, and so can be tripped, or tagged by far slower people.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: It still backs the Idea Iceman can and has thought without use of his body & this is years away from his current abilities.

It's still non-canon irregardless. People assume Ice-Man is super powerful just because he has the label 'Omega'. Clearly he's not that powerful given that Mystique managed to beat him two times. Showing evidence of a future Iceman is misleading. He still feels pain while in ice form and it takes substantial amount of effort for him to reform. His powers, as of current, depend on his mental fortitude. His potential power and current power are vastly different.

@xeon1cs: Shinigami are composed of spirit particles, which are considered separate from physical matter. How they differ from normal matter has not been explained.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

It's still non-canon irregardless. People assume Ice-Man is super powerful just because he has the label 'Omega'. Clearly he's not that powerful given that Mystique managed to beat him two times. Showing evidence of a future Iceman is misleading. He still feels pain while in ice form and it takes substantial amount of effort for him to reform. His powers, as of current, depend on his mental fortitude. His potential power and current power are vastly different.

What I'm getting at is he does not need to reform to attack if all he needs it to think to rebuild & freeze water molecules. But disregarded the non canon scans if you will.

Yes she beat him, but does Toshiro have the same advantages of that fight? Nope.

This is a morals off fight & Iceman has flash frozen huge bodies of water & people. Meaning his attacks are more lethal & cover a wider area.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2053391-1.jpg

@princearagorn1: I say he could not react for the simple reason later he is able to see Byakuya movement & this is reinforced by Renji later in the episode.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Obviously. After his training with urahara, his stats skyrocketed. that's why he could see it. But I may have mistaken your meaning. What simple reason are you referring to exactly?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@princearagorn1: This reasoning & Renji had no training

2:09

Loading Video...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Renji has seen it thousands of times, as he says, and he knew what to do. Not to mention he's a vice captain himself, and without limitation, was on par with urahara trained shikai ichigo. He being able to react at that speed isn't really that much of a surprise. That doesn't mean bobby will be able to catch a shumpo user, though.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Now we can conclude that it's faster than reaction speed not thought. Why we posted video in the first place. And going back to my previous point Hitsugaya has no defense from it.

This is a morals off fight & Iceman has flash frozen huge bodies of water & people. Meaning his attacks are more lethal & cover a wider area.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2053391-1.jpg

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro is immortal as long as there are fan girls, so I say he wins.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Obviously, he doesn't. But if he's separated from his ice body, he isn't going to be able to fight. And the only time we have seen toushiro attack recklessly is aizen. But of course, it was God damn aizen's trolling, which isn't possible to replicate. He far outclasses bobby in fighting experience, even if he looks like a child, and he's known to trod cautiously, too. Not to mention, I haven't seen iceman's speed feats, while toushiro kept up with halibel, the third espada, so has massive amount of speed. it's not going to be that easy to freeze him..

Exactly. How can Bobby even follow Tosh to flash freeze him??

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: If you didn't notice, bobby tagged legion first for that. He's not even getting close to toushiro with his speed. What's to stop toushiro to shumpo around and keep slashing at bobby till he's cut badly like he did to the gamer?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@carter_esque said:

I knew that Iceman was immensely powerful but I had no idea that he was OP'd. I don't get why he doesn't just solo most of X-Men's rogues gallery with his abilities. I still say that Tosh takes this though.

First off it's against the rules to make matches with winner in mind(biased op is biased) causes for spite matches.

Second you have no feats that show Hitsugaya can resist Icemans lowest temp or 1 shot him before he flash freezes the battlefield. At this point your opinion is irrelevant (until you back it by feats).

@princearagorn1: No he didn't he got in closes to focus being his first time doing that & he does not need that here.I have most of my Iceman scans on my other computer but here Rogue flash freezing water with Icemans power.

https://dcomixologyssl.sslcs.cdngc.net/i/1145/26970/4f707d1255150ed2003375010a786b1c.jpg?h=3bbe026fc90aafc1b1b3168345280276

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Flash freezing water =/= freezing someone with massive speed. As I said, hitsugaya could repeatedly strike him, and with his speed, bobby won't be able to tag him.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Your blatantly ignoring my points. What's the point of trying to catch a person it you can clearly destroy the battle field with the unsuspecting enemy and walk away? If you reasonably answer this question you should know this is mismatch. If you can't I'm finished.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: What? I am ignoring your points? Destroying the battle field doesn't mean you win the fight, pal, you have to beat your enemy (ask frieza lol). And unsuspecting enemy? Why would he be unsuspecting, this is a battle, he's not going to be staring at the sky so that iceman can sneak up on him. How do you propose iceman freeze someone who is far faster, and entirely outclassing him in experience, fighting skills? By flash freezing the ground? Shinigami can fly as well if he does so. And what if he decides to just shumpo behind him and separate bobby from his body? The fight is pretty much over if he does so.

How exactly does this sound like a mismatch, you're not providing any reason why he could freeze hitsugaya, just that he can freeze ground/water around him and people who he has tagged. Why would toshiro just stand there and be frozen? He will go out of the range the moment bobby starts doing that, and keep closing in repeatedly.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What??

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Carter_esque

@mr_ingenuity: Flash freezing water =/= freezing someone with massive speed. As I said, hitsugaya could repeatedly strike him, and with his speed, bobby won't be able to tag him.

QFT

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alcoholbob said:

What??

He is always at the top of the popularity charts, just like Kuchiki Byakuya. They always come back from the brink of death due to sheer will of fandom.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: What? I am ignoring your points? Destroying the battle field doesn't mean you win the fight, pal, you have to beat your enemy (ask frieza lol). And unsuspecting enemy? Why would he be unsuspecting, this is a battle, he's not going to be staring at the sky so that iceman can sneak up on him. How do you propose iceman freeze someone who is far faster, and entirely outclassing him in experience, fighting skills? By flash freezing the ground? Shinigami can fly as well if he does so. And what if he decides to just shumpo behind him and separate bobby from his body? The fight is pretty much over if he does so.

How exactly does this sound like a mismatch, you're not providing any reason why he could freeze hitsugaya, just that he can freeze ground/water around him and people who he has tagged. Why would toshiro just stand there and be frozen? He will go out of the range the moment bobby starts doing that, and keep closing in repeatedly.

Makes sense to me

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

I knew that Iceman was immensely powerful but I had no idea that he was OP'd. I don't get why he doesn't just solo most of X-Men's rogues gallery with his abilities. I still say that Tosh takes this though.

First off it's against the rules to make matches with winner in mind(biased op is biased) causes for spite matches.

Second you have no feats that show Hitsugaya can resist Icemans lowest temp or 1 shot him before he flash freezes the battlefield. At this point your opinion is irrelevant (until you back it by feats).

@princearagorn1: No he didn't he got in closes to focus being his first time doing that & he does not need that here.I have most of my Iceman scans on my other computer but here Rogue flash freezing water with Icemans power.

https://dcomixologyssl.sslcs.cdngc.net/i/1145/26970/4f707d1255150ed2003375010a786b1c.jpg?h=3bbe026fc90aafc1b1b3168345280276

This isn't a spite match. I don't have to agree with you just bc you think (w/ emphasis on 'think') you've proven something with your comic scans. All you've really shown me is Iceman displaying his power. I can find scans of Toshiro displaying his abilities that wouldn't sway your opinion either. I posted a list of Toshiro's abilities earlier... did you care to read any of it? That list doesn't display his feats visually but it does detail exactly what he's capable of. I used a list and you've used scans... what have either proven for the sake of this debate?? NOTHING.

Iceman won't be able to react to Toshiro's movements and after a long, hard battle, Tosh will either exhaust Iceman's powers and then one-shot him with any number of techniques or remove his soul. Iceman can't win this. Nice try though

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By jamesisaacs

Hitsugaya can't be frozen by a mere mutated mortal. Only magic or supernatural ice-based attacks can do any real harm him due to his unique physiology. He's infinitely faster, infinitely stronger and much smarter given he is a child prodigy (genius).

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By NeonGameWave

Iceman slaughters. He is more versatile when it comes to the manipulation of ice and Toshiro wouldn`t be able to put him down.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Who cares if he's faster? Bobby instantly freezes the entire battlefield to near absolute zero.

He has absolutely no way to harm Iceman.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@xeon1cs: What does freezing the battlefield has to do with freezing hitsugaya? When has bobby ever frozen someone with combat speed of toshiro? Flash freezing ground =/= flash freezing opponent who is massively faster. And we're not allowing soul crush, or kidou.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Carter_esque

@princearagorn1 said:

@xeon1cs: What does freezing the battlefield has to do with freezing hitsugaya? When has bobby ever frozen someone with combat speed of toshiro? Flash freezing ground =/= flash freezing opponent who is massively faster. And we're not allowing soul crush, or kidou.

I didn't put that soul removal isn't allowed, unless it involves using kido. But still, soul removal should only be a last resort for Toshiro.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

I didn't put that soul removal isn't allowed, unless it involves using kido...

No, I mean, the normal reiatsu crush, just presence killing untrained souls.

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:Not really

there are scans of the internet of Iceman going zero, and toshie is the more popular one with kids nowadays

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@regal_rumble_man said:

@princearagorn1:toshie is the more popular one with kids nowadays

seriously? 0.0

I mean, I know he's awesome and all, but more popular than iceman? that's something new..

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: actually ...

bleach kicked out of HST

plot derailed after rukia

series ending soon...

but for some reason teens still read dat manga

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@regal_rumble_man: It's tite kubo after all.. as I said, I wouldn't be surprised if bleach returns in hst, it was there first.. Things are actually getting back to interesting.. (well, taking out ichigo the quincy hybrid)

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I would be, since they jumped off the shark and everything seems to be centralized to ichigo that there is no character development for his buddies (chad, orihime, uryu). We want color, they give us black. We want background, they give us white. We want some sense, kubo self inserts his philosophies.

we want background and Ichigo is a hollow-quincy-shinigami-mulatto

It won't touch the light it once had

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@regal_rumble_man: Nah, Add in kenpachi's release, aizen/urahara's ban kai, ishida's developement as quincy, and it will make an interesting mix. There are a lot of things that are to be done yet.

But as you say, ichigo's development is frustrating. I was half expecting to have the new chapter declare genryusai as a contender for ichigo's father. Hmf. Btw we should discuss this on manga/anime thread, I think.. it's off topic.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

@princearagorn1: the pool of ideas keep leaking, after kenpachi = then what? after all their bankai's = then what? it is the same formule being cut and dried all over again

didn't he say bankai is rare? every frickin shinigami with a name has one

Hitsugaya can't be frozen by a mere mutated mortal. Only magic or supernatural ice-based attacks can do any real harm him due to his unique physiology. He's infinitely faster, infinitely stronger and much smarter given he is a child prodigy (genius).

whoa easy there cowboy, he got shanked by gin during their first meeting

and are you basing this on favoritism?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: the pool of ideas keep leaking, after kenpachi = then what? after all their bankai's = then what? it is the same formule being cut and dried all over again

didn't he say bankai is rare? every frickin shinigami with a name has one

@jamesisaacs said:

whoa easy there cowboy, he got shanked by gin during their first meeting

and are you basing this on favoritism?

replying the first one on off topic.. as for the second one,

Gin isn't a mere mortal, he's himself a child prodigy shinigami if I recall right, and the same gin later kept ban kai/vizard ichigo over the ropes, and got closer to killing aizen than whole Gotei 13 combined did. It's not a shame in getting shanked by him lol.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: the gin in that chapter with hinamori and aizen (before kubo gave him better showings), not the ones after or the ones in flashback. 'Prodigy' is a very oddterm in Bleach, shinji is quite dumb for a supposed prodigy.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man: So what? He didn't receive any known power boost in the given time, I'm perfectly sure we haven't been shown any. It's not like he did some special training and became better after the hinamori arc. And when was shinji ever called a prodigy? Genuinely curious.. I have no idea. Urahara is one thing, but shinji??? Only ones that were called a prodigy were toshiro and ichimaru, as far as i recall. But I haven't read the old bleach in a while..

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hitsugaya is extremely over rated. His attacks are slow and he calls out the name of the attack telegraphing it. His bankai is very time limited.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: 5th division >.>

@rcranium said:

Hitsugaya is extremely over rated. His attacks are slow and he calls out the name of the attack telegraphing it. His bankai is very time limited.

I like you

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@regal_rumble_man: What about fifth division? Didn't get you :(

@rcranium said:

Doesn't using the name of attacks got to do with the attack power? Like an unnamed getsuga was much weaker than a named one? Ichigo mentioned it when he used it first iirc.. And he isn't that slow, he was perfectly capable of keeping up with the third espada.. And held back so that he wouldn't harm the wounded members.. And one of the most effective shumpo users, if you see his fights. But I do see your point, he hasn't even matured his ban kai yet, the fan girl club tends to overestimate him..

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: those dudes supposed to be good in everything (pretty vague)