Hyperion vs. Hercules

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hercules (Classic) vs. Hyperion (Avengers), Random Encounter, In Character, Standard Gear, In Athens

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@farkam: What do you mean by classic?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hercules.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion in my opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

His original power set/strength level. I heard he had gotten depowered or had Spider-Man powers at one point or something, lol.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@farkam said:
@jonny_anonymous said:

His original power set/strength level. I heard he had gotten depowered or had Spider-Man powers at one point or something, lol.

Well in his current series he has his regular powers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion easily. I figure Hyperion is hulk level strength and hulk has beaten Hercules several times

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tg_54 said:

Hyperion easily. I figure Hyperion is hulk level strength and hulk has beaten Hercules several times

From what I've seen Hickman's Hyperion may be above Hulk's strength level. At least from what I've seen.

Again from what I seen. Hyperion was able to stop a speeding planet which is insane imo. And then we know about him holding back to planets...

But anyways strength is not why Hyperion beats Hercules(Hercules too has crazy strength feats) in my opinion, but due to the fact that Hyperion has a speed advantage, can fly and the fact that his powerset is more diverse compared to Hercules. Hyperion can keep Hercules at bay by staying at flight and hitting him with his heat vision(which was strong enough to decapitate Namor).

Avatar image for deactivated-631c3102b31d4
deactivated-631c3102b31d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Squadron Supreme Hyperion has better feats, like briefly holding apart two planets, than Hercules' ambiguous holding up the heavens feat.

Plus, his durability is also greater.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperion. more versatile.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Hercules. im not sure Hyperion has the striking feats to really hurt Herc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: hickman himself said that hulk was the strongest avenger, period, whilst writing hyperion in the avengers and hyperion being mentioned in the question someone asked him. On top of that hulk has vastly superior feats.

His heat vision has also bounced off of hulks face whilst he was bloodlusted and being controlled, so It isn't going to do much to hercules.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@thedailybagel said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: hickman himself said that hulk was the strongest avenger, period, whilst writing hyperion in the avengers and hyperion being mentioned in the question someone asked him. On top of that hulk has vastly superior feats.

His heat vision has also bounced off of hulks face whilst he was bloodlusted and being controlled, so It isn't going to do much to hercules.

But this match is not about Hulk... And this is CV where we go by actual feats.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

But we're not talking about the Hulk...

Really?

@tg_54 said:

From what I've seen Hickman's Hyperion may be above Hulk's strength level. At least from what I've seen.

Again from what I seen. Hyperion was able to stop a speeding planet which is insane imo. And then we know about him holding back to planets...

But anyways strength is not why Hyperion beats Hercules(Hercules too has crazy strength feats) in my opinion, but due to the fact that Hyperion has a speed advantage, can fly and the fact that his powerset is more diverse compared to Hercules. Hyperion can keep Hercules at bay by staying at flight and hitting him with his heat vision(which was strong enough to decapitate Namor).

What are you talking about here then?

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

Hyperion. more versatile.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@atheistknowledge:

Knock it off. Read my edited post. Fact is I only mentioned Hulk once and the rest of that post was about addressing how Hyperion would win against Hercules and how he is stronger than Hercules. I don't feel like engaging in a long drawn debate against Hulk and his feats, because I know it will not end well... Been there done that.

hercuthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules takes it. He's fast enough to tag spiderman, dodge and tag Sentry etc he won't have a problem with Nazi Superman. When Hercules is written seriously he's a match for anyone

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Knock what off? Why are you going in a uber defense mode? I am not gonna take off you head, nor is thedailybagel. You just mentioned Hickmans Hyperion being stronger then Hulk he told you that Hickman himself disagrees with that position when he was asked about who is the strongest between Hulk, Thor and Hyperion, his answer was Hulk. That's that, no need to get upset about anything. Nobody is gonna bombard you with Hulk feats and no need to pretend like you didn't mention Hulk at all, this is an open forum you make bold claims even if it's just for one sentence other people can read it and they have all the right to challenge you on it, that's the whole point of the forums.

Anyways as for this thread Hyperion takes it but only just barely.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@atheistknowledge:

Who's getting upset? And why continue something I said I'm trying to avoid? If I challenge him its going to turn into a Hyperion feats vs Hulk feats which I have no interest in, which is why I said Hulk is not in this fight. Nothing more nothing less.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By HellionVulcan

Hyperion as Hercules has nothing that can close the gap to even touch Hyperion unless it was a boxing match.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@atheistknowledge:

Who's getting upset? And why continue something I said I'm trying to avoid? If I challenge him its going to turn into a Hyperion feats vs Hulk feats which I don't have no interest in, which is why I said Hulk is not in this fight. Nothing more nothing less.

Oh my god... There is nothing to challenge he gave you what Hickam himself said and next time you want to avoid turning something into a Hulk vs another character debate don't be the first to mention Hulk in a thread where he isn't mentioned at all , it's that simple. Instead of complaining how people now challenge you on what you say.

Imagine a forum where we are responsible for the things we say, what a tragedy.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@atheistknowledge said:
@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@atheistknowledge:

Who's getting upset? And why continue something I said I'm trying to avoid? If I challenge him its going to turn into a Hyperion feats vs Hulk feats which I don't have no interest in, which is why I said Hulk is not in this fight. Nothing more nothing less.

Oh my god... There is nothing to challenge he gave you what Hickam himself said and next time you want to avoid turning something into a Hulk vs another character debate don't be the first to mention Hulk in a thread where he isn't mentioned at all , it's that simple. Instead of complaining how people now challenge you on what you say.

Imagine a forum where we are responsible for the things we say, what a tragedy.

Can we get back to Hercules vs Hyperion? O_o

No offense. This didn't have to drag on this far. Anyways I apologize if I came of hasty with "knock it off" as I just came from work(work overnight) and tired. I'm usually like this when I'm tired.

Anyways like I said I think Hyperion wins due to his powerset being more diverse than Hercule's who just seems to have strength. Someone brought of up Hercule's encounter with Sentry, which is good point, but in my opinion Sentry wasn't even fighting that seriously. At least not as seriously when he fought World War Hulk and Female Ultron where he was using all types of speed blitz and was bloodlusted. While the comic with him and Hercules seemed to be more comical.

As for Hercules tagging Spider-Man, many slower people have tagged him. Just saying. Like I said Hyperion can keep to the air.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers