User Lists: 0

Team 2, handily

TryingToChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Team 2. I think everyone can agree that Sentry has demonstrated rather clearly in the past that he is stronger than Thor. Hulk beat Sentry in WWH as even though they both reverted to human forms, Hulk hulked up almost immediately after while Sentry passed out. Hyperion and Thor are on par as far as I'm concerned.

Team 2 take this, mid diff.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Sentry should take a majority.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Hyperion's the weak link for Team 1, he lacks good combat showings in battle against fellow powerhouses, it doesn't help him he's never had a full fight with someone notable that he's won. Since Indestructible Hulk drew blood from Hyperion, World War Hulk will bloody Hyperion even more and Sentry's 'unstable' state did well against WWH so he can overpower Hyperion too. As for Thor, Sentry can hold him off should he face the Asgardian long enough for Hulk to stomp Hyperion or WWH can take everything Hulk can throw at him and deliver some major damage to Thor before Sentry finishes off Hyperion.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 for sure.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 quite easily

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

WWH beat thor, didn't he?

Sentry = WWH > Thor >= Hyperion

Sentry-WWH win

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bob N' Bruce

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH beat thor, didn't he?

Sentry = WWH > Thor >= Hyperion

Sentry-WWH win

actually no, it was a stalemate or at least inconclusive with both parties being relatively fine at the end

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator

@cresshadow: world war hulk and thor never fought each other. Your talking about a 'what if' where thor also has the odin force.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cresshadow: world war hulk and thor never fought each other. Your talking about a 'what if' where thor also has the odin force.

I was just answering the question regardless of canon cuz it did happen in some form. also i did not see the OP say no odin force or whatever

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@cresshadow: I'm sure that if he ment Odinforce Thor that he will say "this is Odin Force Thor".Besides,if it was Odin Force Thor then he would solostomp.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk fought Odin Force Thor is What If without a winner and they became friends via "Martha plot".

But team 2 wins handily.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

I was just answering the question regardless of canon cuz it did happen in some form. also i did not see the OP say no odin force or whatever

If it's not canon it does not matter. The OP never said no OF because Thors default state is WITHOUT OF, so you assume he doesn't have it unless the OP says otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins, Hulk is comparable with Thor and Sentry usually dominates both people on team one.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 due mainly to Sentry.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is unstable, so team 2 due mainly to WWH.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gunada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Damn this Hulk wanker lol, anyway Maestro is stronger than Thor? Nope

No Caption Provided

Is any version of Hulk stronger than Thor? Nope

Tom how could you do dis? Greg Pak said Hulk would beat SM, and SM>>>Thor, Hulk has tagged speedsters, while Thor is slow!!!

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedailybagel  Moderator

@gunada: brevoort is a moron who thinks that thor can momentarily knock out the pheonix force and tends to say 'becoup' on nearly every answer he gives regarding anything.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunada: brevoort is a moron who thinks that thor can momentarily knock out the pheonix force and tends to say 'becoup' on nearly every answer he gives regarding anything.

This and also he's gained a dislike for battle board related questions so the answers he gives are not credible in the slightest.

Gunada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Gunada

@thedailybagel: he seems to be pretty credible when it comes to use his words to lowball Thor.

The writer confirmed Thor ko'ed the Phoenix force, don't know why you're insulting Tom lol.

Hulk wankers are the best source for laughs.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thedailybagel  Moderator

@gunada: I don't think brevoort is a reliable source and I've never tried to use him in an attempt to disprove thors speed. Although since we're on the topic, yes, I think he's a slug.

I'm 'insulting Tom lol' because he doesn't take half of the things he says seriously and answers 'becoup' on nearly every battle related question he gets asked. Moreover he literally ignores continuity when he says hulk hasn't grown more powerful, when it was confirmed he was amped by the core breach on sakaar in handbooks and also confirmed by hulk himself, as recently as doc green in fact.

Yes, I'm a hulk wanker because I mentioned that brevoort is a terrible source to use as the sole basis for your argument -_-

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperion and thor. they don't even have to fight the hulk, really. the hulk can't fly. they just beat up the sentry and then double team the hulk.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Team 2 wins. If this would have been a stable Sentry then add Hulk to their side and he still wins.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@gunada said:
No Caption Provided

Damn this Hulk wanker lol, anyway Maestro is stronger than Thor? Nope

No Caption Provided

Is any version of Hulk stronger than Thor? Nope

Tom how could you do dis? Greg Pak said Hulk would beat SM, and SM>>>Thor, Hulk has tagged speedsters, while Thor is slow!!!

No Caption Provided

Brevroot never even answered who is stronger between Maestro or Thor.

The second answer he just says nope which could be a reference to saying he wont grow beyond Odin.

He intentionally answers this way because he despises battle board questions, the guy used to answer every question as to why this character beats another character with "he is beacoup powerful"

In your attempt to lowbal Hulk while trying to put Thor on some imaginary pedestal you tripped over your own heels, in the end what gets put on pen and paper will always matter more then what an editor that doesn't even write comics anymore says in his attempt to drive off annoying battle forum nerds.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunada: I don't think brevoort is a reliable source and I've never tried to use him in an attempt to disprove thors speed. Although since we're on the topic, yes, I think he's a slug.

I'm 'insulting Tom lol' because he doesn't take half of the things he says seriously and answers 'becoup' on nearly every battle related question he gets asked. Moreover he literally ignores continuity when he says hulk hasn't grown more powerful, when it was confirmed he was amped by the core breach on sakaar in handbooks and also confirmed by hulk himself, as recently as doc green in fact.

Yes, I'm a hulk wanker because I mentioned that brevoort is a terrible source to use as the sole basis for your argument -_-

Tom Brevroot is a GOD! How dare you insult him and by GOD i mean as long as he doesn't say Thor is slower then Wolverine... then we hate him because he is talking out of his ass, but when he gives ambigious answers to Hulk vs Thor that seem like he is kinda but not really favoring Thor, then he is our lord and savior.

Don't waste your time man, it's the Thor apology brigade that got burned one too many times when it comes to Slowdinson, nobody is gonna take seriously what Brevroot half-jokingly says on formspring when answering fanboys.

Gunada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: poor reading comprehension + damage control= Hulk fanboy.

Thor doesn't need an imaginary pedestal, he continues to be Marvel's premiere hero, the only one that kills Skyfather level beings every other Thor book or in events, while Banner/Who?? and Hulk are nothing more than a gimmick to entertain Asian kids.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@gunada: Everyones a Hulk fanboy, right? You guys are hilarious... asinine logic + butthurt retaliation for Slowdinson = Thor fanboy.

Yea, he sure does, he appears in his own book every 2-3 issues for a couple of pages so he is a premiere hero alright. Oh is that a measure of a heros worth how many Skyfather level beings he can best? Didn't know requirements for being a Thor fanboy where so bland. I also loved that time Thor couldn't even put a dent in a guy Hulk managed to beat, that was fun times. A gimmick to entertain Asian kids VS a gimmick to entertain the manginas of the internet, i'll take it.

Gunada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Gunada

@atheistknowledge: don't be a hypocrite, the only butthurt fanboy in this topic is you.

Odinson not being in the books is irrelevant to me, you know there's a Thor movie in 2017, he'll be back by then, btw did you knew Hulk is going to lose yet again in the MCU? Yep against a hammerless Thor, that's what happens when you can't carry your own movie.

I loved that time Thor dented a guy that nodiffs Hulk everytime and was a step away from stomping Maestro, good times.

How long till Hulk becomes a C- Lister, behind every other black,asian or female character that can speak a full sentence? Everything Hulk related has been a massive flop, the various Hulks, comic sales, 2 movies, etc.

All you have to go by everyday is that Greg Pak said Hulk>SM.

No Caption Provided

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunada said:

@atheistknowledge: don't be a hypocrite, the only butthurt fanboy in this topic is you.

Odinson not being in the books is irrelevant to me, you know there's a Thor movie in 2017, he'll be back by then, btw did you knew Hulk is going to lose yet again in the MCU? Yep against a hammerless Thor, that's what happens when you can't carry your own movie.

I loved that time Thor dented a guy that nodiffs Hulk everytime and was a step away from stomping Maestro, good times.

How long till Hulk becomes a C- Lister, behind every other black,asian or female character that can speak a full sentence? Everything Hulk related has been a massive flop, the various Hulks, comic sales, 2 movies, etc.

All you have to go by everyday is that Greg Pak said Hulk>SM.

No Caption Provided

Yea you do a good job of hiding your butthurt around here.

I am sure it is :) Well seeing as he beat Thor the first time by Hiddleston's own admission i am hoping he loses this time, i'd feel very sorry for Thor if he lost 2 times in a row, especially in his own movie. Hulk can hold his own movie well, in fact he was the star of the Avengers, while Thors movies are regarded as the worst of the bunch.

What time? Against Onslaught Thor couldn't do a thing even when backed with all the Earths heroes at the time. Yea Maestro already killed Thor and took his hammer in his timeline, he could not even beat young Maestro when he had warrior madness.

I am sure a guy more popular and recognizable as Thor is gonna become a C-lister soon, yo do a good job of hiding your butthurt and jealousy with comments like this... Hulk a C-lister... hahah, cracks me up. The comics are selling fine and the second movie made a profit, it just didn't make as much as Ironman and the fallout that Norton had with the studio cost the movie ultimately. On the other hand remind me who was the breakaway star of the first Avengers movie? Who was the crowds favorite? That's right it wasn't Goldilocks.

What does SM have to do with this thread now lol? No what i have to go by is that Thor is so slow... he starts moving in negative speed and his fanboys develop so much butthurt they look for any scape goat they can.

No Caption Provided

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By chiq

Team 2

Gunada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

No Caption Provided

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself and Hulk fans with lies and insults, Hulk must be the king of out of the ass context, everything has an excuse lol.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Team 1 has a good shot at winning this

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@gunada: Lies? LOL, what lies? "Everything has an excuse", this coming from a Thor fanboy... a guy who built his "speed" career on nothing but excuses. It looks like Thor isn't the only thing slow when it comes to you guys.

No Caption Provided

Thanks for the laughs.

Gunada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gunada

@atheistknowledge: such aggressiveness, much hate, so bad.

The day Marvel makes Hulk faster than Thor give me a call.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't really see how the hulk's team really stands a chance. the only way that the hulk can be a factor is if the team stupidly lets him. nothing is stopping them from just double teaming sentry and ignoring the hulk. this isn't a good matchup for the hulk. there is no rule saying that they must pair up and fight one on one against the other team. there is nothing keeping team one from just ignoring the hulk until they beat down the sentry. after that, it will be 2 on one agains the hulk. team one wins the majority.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunada: Much memes, such diversion, doge wow.

Hello, Hulk is faster then Thor and he has been for quite some time.

No Caption Provided

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@christianrapper said:

i don't really see how the hulk's team really stands a chance. the only way that the hulk can be a factor is if the team stupidly lets him. nothing is stopping them from just double teaming sentry and ignoring the hulk. this isn't a good matchup for the hulk. there is no rule saying that they must pair up and fight one on one against the other team. there is nothing keeping team one from just ignoring the hulk until they beat down the sentry. after that, it will be 2 on one agains the hulk. team one wins the majority.

The problem with your theory, something that has ALWAYS been a problem and why no one on this site even uses the theory except you is 2 main things.

1. Thor and Hyperion are not gonna focus on 1 target while ignoring the other, it's not in either of their character and you can't ignore that, it's literally even written in the rules of the site. It's why you see threads sometimes say "in character" or "out of character" as their stipulations. And in case you missed in this thread they are in character.

2. Nothing stops the Sentry from being close to the Hulk, he is not an imbecile if by any chance the 2 of them do team up on him he will figure out whats going on and stay close to Hulk and seeing as he is both way faster in combat and travel speed then either Hyperion or Thor, there is nothing they can do about it to stop him.

This is why no one but you even tries to make such an argument. Show me one respectable debater, one hall of fame person that would even attempt to make this argument and i will immediately delete my account and quit this site.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thedailybagel  Moderator

"Hyperion, let's double team the sentry and then the hulk! That monster can't reach us from he-"

*hulk jumps and bullrushes thor mid-sentence*