User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can I put in Jotaro? (Pre-DIO's World episode)

No Caption Provided

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@purplehermit: I'm not familiar with him. I mean as long as he fits the limits there should be a problem.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: He's basically a high-school boy with a ghost-buddy that punches REALLY hard

No Caption Provided

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Nah that's all hype , if SP was faster than light he would have saved Jotaro IN SO MANY SITUATIONS.

@emperorthanos: Domo arigato senpai

No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@emperorthanos: Can I enter with Blade (Blade Forged in Darkness)?

- 58 wins and counting. 3 tournaments

what's he capable of?

Metal Control, flight, lightning use (not as fast as natural lightning), fire use, earth use, mild super strength and super speed (shouldn't be above a ton or mach 1)

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@darkraiden said:

what's he capable of?

Metal Control, flight, lightning use (not as fast as natural lightning), fire use, earth use, mild super strength and super speed (shouldn't be above a ton or mach 1)

can you post feats for the strength and speed?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@darkraiden said:

what's he capable of?

Speed

Example 2: Blitzing

As soon as you finish the last word of your taunting, you start to blitz him, with the combined speed of a lightning flash (the flash technique being a technique that greatly increases the user’s speed exponentially for only a moment), your wings, fire jets blowing out of the back of your feet, and the Lightning Aura enhancement, making you go nearly as fast as you imagined the Lightning Lord at his base speed. Sanma's eyes widen as you disappear from his vision and reappear behind him and grab him by his throat, black lightning cackling on your hand.

Example 3: Jet Shoes

You take a few steps back, charging your feet with metal and fire kani, and sit there charging, flaring your kani to build enough power, and then......

You blasted off.

ZOOOM!! You began running at speeds far too high for your body to normally handle, thanks to the fire jets boosters, and speeded straight for the side of the building. When you got there, you changed your trajectory slightly so that you were no longer running on ground but on the building itself, using kani to stick to it like a BOSS would.

Feeling impatient all of a sudden, you combine it with a fire flash and reach the Fourteenth floor quickly, and place your hands on the window sill, and then flip through the window feet first, completely shattering the glass, but allowing you to land on your feat unharmed.

...And then you swan dived out the window, like a boss, regrew your wings and soared out of there to your next objective

Example 4: Divebomb

you quickly sprouted wings and your jet shoes and flew high into the air, having distance between you two now.

This was your time, to show the world who was the true BOSS. You fly higher and higher until Mifeng-sensei is but a speck on the land. Then you brace yourself, activate the Lightning Aura, and begin a combination of spinning and dive bombing. You quickly pick up speed and in no more than five seconds, you are near Mifeng-sensei, ready to ram into him and knock him out cold

Example 5: Speed

Quickly, before she had much of a chance to react, you charged her with the speed of a cheetah and hit her with another lariat to the other side of the arena. Before she could hit the opposite wall or the ground, you push yourself to your max speed and hit her with a dropkick high into the air

Strength

Example 1: Through a tree

Not even bothering to activate your metal armor, you charge in and dropkick the weakest of the group into a tree, leaving him unconscious for now. Then, while on the ground, you catch one of the other two in a headscissors and whip him into his teammate and through another tree.

Example 2: When enhanced, small Crater made when hitting someone into a wall

And with that, you were off, racing towards the crater in the wall Musume made, and quickly headbutted her, sending her back into the wall, making a bigger crater then before.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@darkraiden said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@darkraiden said:

what's he capable of?

Speed

Example 2: Blitzing

As soon as you finish the last word of your taunting, you start to blitz him, with the combined speed of a lightning flash (the flash technique being a technique that greatly increases the user’s speed exponentially for only a moment), your wings, fire jets blowing out of the back of your feet, and the Lightning Aura enhancement, making you go nearly as fast as you imagined the Lightning Lord at his base speed. Sanma's eyes widen as you disappear from his vision and reappear behind him and grab him by his throat, black lightning cackling on your hand.

Example 3: Jet Shoes

You take a few steps back, charging your feet with metal and fire kani, and sit there charging, flaring your kani to build enough power, and then......

You blasted off.

ZOOOM!! You began running at speeds far too high for your body to normally handle, thanks to the fire jets boosters, and speeded straight for the side of the building. When you got there, you changed your trajectory slightly so that you were no longer running on ground but on the building itself, using kani to stick to it like a BOSS would.

Feeling impatient all of a sudden, you combine it with a fire flash and reach the Fourteenth floor quickly, and place your hands on the window sill, and then flip through the window feet first, completely shattering the glass, but allowing you to land on your feat unharmed.

...And then you swan dived out the window, like a boss, regrew your wings and soared out of there to your next objective

Example 4: Divebomb

you quickly sprouted wings and your jet shoes and flew high into the air, having distance between you two now.

This was your time, to show the world who was the true BOSS. You fly higher and higher until Mifeng-sensei is but a speck on the land. Then you brace yourself, activate the Lightning Aura, and begin a combination of spinning and dive bombing. You quickly pick up speed and in no more than five seconds, you are near Mifeng-sensei, ready to ram into him and knock him out cold

Example 5: Speed

Quickly, before she had much of a chance to react, you charged her with the speed of a cheetah and hit her with another lariat to the other side of the arena. Before she could hit the opposite wall or the ground, you push yourself to your max speed and hit her with a dropkick high into the air

Strength

Example 1: Through a tree

Not even bothering to activate your metal armor, you charge in and dropkick the weakest of the group into a tree, leaving him unconscious for now. Then, while on the ground, you catch one of the other two in a headscissors and whip him into his teammate and through another tree.

Example 2: When enhanced, small Crater made when hitting someone into a wall

And with that, you were off, racing towards the crater in the wall Musume made, and quickly headbutted her, sending her back into the wall, making a bigger crater then before.

hmmm, the strength and speed seem to be within the set parameters in my view, but I'll get a second opinion just to be sure.

@emperorthanos what do you think about Darkraidens character?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@darkraiden: @blackestnight93: his strength looks ok. But the speed part could be interpreted as lightning speed. which is above the limits.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: @blackestnight93: his strength looks ok. But the speed part could be interpreted as lightning speed. which is above the limits.

Which feat?

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehermit: what about not being able to see and touch them if you don't have a stand of your own

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: OP didn't outlaw that

So STAND PROUD!

No Caption Provided

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SMXLR8

@emperorthanos: @purplehermit: what about not being able to see and touch them if you don't have a stand of your own

Why did you allow this

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purplehermit: is the ghost killable in any way? for example, if the high school boy is killed, would the ghost die?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@purplehermit: but if they can only be seen by someone else who has one then I can't allow it.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 emperorthanos-  Moderator
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:
@emperorthanos said:

Which feat?

the first one

That? I can guarantee you that's not even Mach 1. What part about it sounds like lightning speed? IIRC he says he's slower than the Lightning Lord. I can show the Lightning Lord being nowhere near that fast if you want. Also the other speed feats are after that one chronologically.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:
@darkraiden said:
@emperorthanos said:

Which feat?

the first one

That? I can guarantee you that's not even Mach 1. What part about it sounds like lightning speed? IIRC he says he's slower than the Lightning Lord. I can show the Lightning Lord being nowhere near that fast if you want. Also the other speed feats are after that one chronologically.

very well I will allow it.

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage, You wanted to use Wolverine right? Join with me and we'll be the Marvel Duo.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@emperorthanos: Is combat and movement speed limited to Mach 3, or just reaction? Like, can a character move at Mach 3?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Full123

@purplehermit: I respect you, m8. You got a lightspeed mid-tier who can shatter building sized diamond hard teeth, into a tourney of strictly low level street tiers. That surely takes balls

@emperorthanos Jotaro doesn't belong here.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I'd like to use Kamui from Gintama. He's at the limits for strength and speed, has pretty good durability, and has a healing factor which allows him to heal from bruises and cuts in a couple minutes.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Vertigo-

@full123 said:

@purplehermit: I respect you, m8. You got a lightspeed mid-tier who can shatter building sized diamond hard teeth, into a tourney of strictly low level street tiers. That surely takes balls

@full123 said:

post 72. He isn't allowed anymore.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Still, not being seen is the only reason Emperor didn't allow him, even though there is a million other reasons he shouldn't be allowed here.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Vertigo-

@full123: Can you post feats as to how he exceeds the parameters in other ways? I don't think ET nor myself are familliar with this character.

edit: never mind, you don't need to bother anymore

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@full123 said:

@blackestnight93: Still, not being seen is the only reason Emperor didn't allow him, even though there is a million other reasons he shouldn't be allowed here.

like I said. I don't know anything about him him. But he won't be allowed indefinitely

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: I'd like to use Kamui from Gintama. He's at the limits for strength and speed, has pretty good durability, and has a healing factor which allows him to heal from bruises and cuts in a couple minutes.

got it

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Full123

@emperorthanos: Here he punches through building sized diamond hard teeth with no effort.

Loading Video...

Faster than light:

No Caption Provided

Here, he breaks and takes Joseph's prosthetic finger without noticing, even tho Joseph has reacted to light before

Left: Jotaro takes old Joseph's prosthetic finger without him noticing

Right: Joseph reacts to light from a mirror.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#90 Zetsu-San  Online

@emperorthanos: I choose Oz. I'm fine if I have to drop his hax powers.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Vertigo-

@zetsumoto said:

what are his other stats like though? Also, just to be safe, what kind of powers does he possess?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@zetsumoto said:

what are his other stats like though? Also, just to be safe, what kind of powers does he possess?

yeah I'm not allowing Oz. He has multiple hax powers.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Zetsu-San  Online

@zetsumoto said:

Creates chains and scythes out of nothing, has some precognition canceling passives as well as sensitivities to the supernatural. He's pretty solid FTE. He also turns into a giant monster, though I'm fine without that as well.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Zetsu-San  Online

@blackestnight93 said:
@zetsumoto said:

The powers that make up his core fight style are the chains and scythe. If you want to cut out the other stuff that's fine.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@zetsumoto said:

The powers that make up his core fight style are the chains and scythe. If you want to cut out the other stuff that's fine.

fine you can have but without his hax abilities. Just the core fighting

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@emperorthanos: Okay, what about his passives (like his sensitivity to the supernatural (minor clairvoyance and psychometry as well as illusion resistance), and precognition canceling)?

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@emperorthanos: question if people can choose someone like Shikamaru (and Shadow Possession falls under a form of control but is not directly mind control) whats the rules regarding that? because i may change my character.

also question lets say Hypothetically i changed to Psylocke would i be able to use her mental illusions?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: Okay, what about his passives (like his sensitivity to the supernatural (minor clairvoyance and psychometry as well as illusion resistance), and precognition canceling)?

that seems ok.

@emperorthanos: question if people can choose someone like Shikamaru (and Shadow Possession falls under a form of control but is not directly mind control) whats the rules regarding that? because i may change my character.

also question lets say Hypothetically i changed to Psylocke would i be able to use her mental illusions?

shikamaru's shadow possessing can be avodied physically as long as the character is fast enough.

And no it wouldn't be allowed.