• 58 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for big_tim
#1 Posted by BiG TiM (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk, Hulk, A Bomb, Cosmic Hulk, Skaar, She Hulk and Red She hulk vs the justice League who wins

Avatar image for sexy_merc
#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42472 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League roster?

Avatar image for decoy_elite
#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM: Which JLA members?
Avatar image for _unseen_
#4 Posted by -Unseen- (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats the line up for the Justice League?  

Avatar image for _unseen_
#5 Posted by -Unseen- (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Great minds think alike...

Avatar image for silver2467
#6 Posted by Silver2467 (16987 posts) - - Show Bio

What difference does it make who the roster is? I can think of at least 9 members who can solo. 

Avatar image for decoy_elite
#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" What difference does it make who the roster is? I can think of at least 9 members who can solo.  "
Maybe he's going to use the League's street level characters....it's still a curbstomp spite fest, but at least it's not what we expected.
Avatar image for sexy_merc
#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (42472 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" What difference does it make who the roster is? I can think of at least 9 members who can solo.  "
I'm just waiting for a totally stacked roster...lol.
Avatar image for battlemage
#9 Posted by BattleMage (1197 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks untill i see a roster.

Avatar image for big_tim
#10 Edited by BiG TiM (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League

Avatar image for decoy_elite
#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" Hulks untill i see a roster. "
That makes no sense. How can you assume Hulk wins if you don't even know who he's fighting?
Avatar image for silver2467
#12 Posted by Silver2467 (16987 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos. 
Avatar image for darkseid_elite
#13 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8442 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM said:
"Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "

JLA
Avatar image for fortanono
#14 Posted by Fortanono (4910 posts) - - Show Bio

MM Solos.

Avatar image for battlemage
#15 Posted by BattleMage (1197 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @BattleMage said:
" Hulks untill i see a roster. "
That makes no sense. How can you assume Hulk wins if you don't even know who he's fighting? "
Cause your roster can be Spetre level beings. the OP never made one for them.
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#16 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @BattleMage said:
" Hulks untill i see a roster. "
That makes no sense. How can you assume Hulk wins if you don't even know who he's fighting? "
Cause your roster can be Spetre level beings. the OP never made one for them. "
So you made your own roster(when you posted that), that Hulk could beat? That doesn't really make sense either.
Avatar image for greenlantern555
#17 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos.  "
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#18 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

In order to avoid people calling me a hater, I'm just going to go with MM solos. I know others can, but I don't feel like debating that crap right now.

Avatar image for battlemage
#19 Posted by BattleMage (1197 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @BattleMage said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @BattleMage said:
" Hulks untill i see a roster. "
That makes no sense. How can you assume Hulk wins if you don't even know who he's fighting? "
Cause your roster can be Spetre level beings. the OP never made one for them. "
So you made your own roster(when you posted that), that Hulk could beat? That doesn't really make sense either. "
No not at all. And i grow tired of this young lady. Moving on
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#20 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage: Wow, you're really rude and you still haven't explained why you assumed the Hulks could win.
Avatar image for big_tim
#21 Posted by BiG TiM (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Only Person on that list that i think might not be able to solo is Wonder Woman
Avatar image for fire_brand
#22 Posted by Fire-brand (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

jla, slaughterstomp

Avatar image for silver2467
#23 Posted by Silver2467 (16987 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM said:
" @Silver2467: Only Person on that list that i think might not be able to solo is Wonder Woman "
Wonder Woman solos, no question. 
Avatar image for matezoide2
#24 Edited by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks

Avatar image for big_tim
#25 Posted by BiG TiM (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Actually noow that i think about it that whole list except Hal Jordan wouldn't be able to solo. In the marvel vs. DC storyline Superman barely beat the regular Hulk and since there is a whole team of Hulks how would Supes be able to solo a whole team of them. And since Supes is the second most powerful next to Hal Jordan how would anyone else on the JLA team solo them. I still think that JLA would win but only Green Lantern solos.
Avatar image for ka385385
#26 Posted by torchknight (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

too many hulks ,like nightmare.
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#27 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: Two words for you, mind rape. 
 
@Matezoide said:
" Hulks "

What is this madness!?
Avatar image for matezoide2
#28 Edited by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

@Matezoide said:

" Hulks "

What is this madness!? "
what?
Avatar image for silver2467
#29 Posted by Silver2467 (16987 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM said:
" @Silver2467: Actually noow that i think about it that whole list except Hal Jordan wouldn't be able to solo. In the marvel vs. DC storyline Superman barely beat the regular Hulk and since there is a whole team of Hulks how would Supes be able to solo a whole team of them. And since Supes is the second most powerful next to Hal Jordan how would anyone else on the JLA team solo them. I still think that JLA would win but only Green Lantern solos. "  
Please do not use crossovers. For the love of God, do not mention those. There is a reason that 9 out of 10 crossovers are non-canon, and that reason is because they are absurd.  
 
The Martian and Flash are more powerful than SuperMan. Everyone except BatMan can solo, and BatMan can if he has prep. 
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#30 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: OH GOD WHEN DID I CLICK THE SPOILER! MY BRAIN!
Avatar image for matezoide2
#31 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: OH GOD WHEN DID I CLICK THE SPOILER! MY BRAIN! "

i am just naming the losers,geez,you didnt really think i believed they could win,did you?   
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#32 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: OH GOD WHEN DID I CLICK THE SPOILER! MY BRAIN! "

i am just naming the losers,geez,you didnt really think i believed they could win,did you?    "
I thought you were joking, but I couldn't resist the urge to say "what is this madness!?".
Avatar image for big_tim
#33 Posted by BiG TiM (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: I wasn't talking about Barry Allen Flash the person on the JLA team was Wally West If you're talking about Blue Lantern Barry Allen than he could solo too
Avatar image for matezoide2
#34 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: OH GOD WHEN DID I CLICK THE SPOILER! MY BRAIN! "

i am just naming the losers,geez,you didnt really think i believed they could win,did you?    "
I thought you were joking, but I couldn't resist the urge to say "what is this madness!?". "
ho good,for a moment i thought you believed i was as dumb as that Mr.Bob guy :D
Avatar image for ka385385
#35 Posted by torchknight (1414 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:
i don't know what it mean.
Avatar image for silver2467
#36 Posted by Silver2467 (16987 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM: Wally West can solo. Easily. Beyond easily. 
Avatar image for decoy_elite
#37 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: Martian Manhunter can completely destroy all the Hulk team's minds.
Avatar image for superguy1591
#38 Posted by Superguy1591 (7539 posts) - - Show Bio

GL solos.  
 
GL creates an orb around the Hulks and throws them into space. Hulks suffocate. 

Avatar image for superguy1591
#39 Posted by Superguy1591 (7539 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM: GL can solo. 
Avatar image for big_tim
#40 Posted by BiG TiM (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superguy1591: I know thats why I said hes the only one who can solo
Avatar image for capall
#41 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

flash solos
Avatar image for superguy1591
#42 Posted by Superguy1591 (7539 posts) - - Show Bio
@BiG TiM: Ohh, sorry. 
Avatar image for crom_cruach
#43 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8935 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos.  "
QFT
Avatar image for renee
#44 Posted by Renee (10398 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos.  "
QFT "
Me, myself and I agree with this.
Avatar image for kadeems
#45 Posted by Kadeems (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Whaa? Lets say GL did make a force sphere around Team Hulk, wouldn't they be able to break it before GL has time to actually has time to fling it into space?  
 
And I'm curious how does Flash OR Wonder Woman Solo?

Avatar image for spidey_15
#46 Edited by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes solos.
Martian Solos. 
Flash solos... 
to many people solos. 
=]

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @BiG TiM said:
" Fine Superman Batman Flash Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern Ha l Jordan for J ustice League "
SuperMan solos. Flash solos. Wonder Woman solos. The Martian solos. Hal Jordan solos. BatMan with prep solos.  "
Avatar image for superguy1591
#48 Posted by Superguy1591 (7539 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kadeems: No Hulk, or a combination of them, is strong enough to break GL's constructs.  
 
Flash Solo's because he steals their speed and turns them into living statues. From there, the Wally just starts picking them off one by one. 
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
#49 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (7064 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League wins
Avatar image for emmbro30
#50 Posted by emmbro30 (257 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree the JLA wins, but come on enough with solos thing.