ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ssj_god

been done recently.... thor wins

thor is a lot more swift than hulk.. and damage capacity is a lot more than hulk.. ohh yes.. and more versatile aswell... although hulk was shown to have greater damage soak.....usually i'd say the armor won't last long neither against hulk nor against thor (tony was continuously repairing his armor during the fight).

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hulkbuster not designed to bust thor................

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

therefore thor

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen the movie yet,... but ILL BE BACK

Untouchable12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually the hulk can beat the hulkbuster if given enough rage

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well lightning's useless and i doubt thor could so easily crush him even with mjolnir hits. jackhammer punches plus repeater repulsors might give thor major problems

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By TheDandyMan

Thor's probably fast enough to stay ahead of Tony unlike Hulk, I'd say he can do it.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft said:

well lightning's useless and i doubt thor could so easily crush him even with mjolnir hits. jackhammer punches plus repeater repulsors might give thor major problems

thor was ripping apart the ultron drones with bare hands.... he could easily tear apart the hulkbuster armor like the hulk was tearing.... combine that with mjolnir strikes.. speed, flight etc... and i don't see hulkbuster armor having much chance....

i also don't see how the armor can withstand a blow of the caliber thor dealt at the last to bust up the vibranium machine and obliterate the city..... i'd say the hulkbuster would've been beaten by hulk also if he hadn't regained his mind after the building collapsed.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would tear him apart just like Hulk was. Eventually Tony would be out of spare parts and gets wrecked by both imo!

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would tear him apart just like Hulk was. Eventually Tony would be out of spare parts and gets wrecked by both imo!

or thor have another option... go all out and destroy the armor with one solid mjolnir strike (ask the destroyer.. it knows)

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:

or thor have another option... go all out and destroy the armor with one solid mjolnir strike (ask the destroyer.. it knows)

Of course Thor would use Mjolnir as his first option. Point he also has the option of close combat unarmed, and Thor would still win!

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thor one shots.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor one shots

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:

Of course Thor would use Mjolnir as his first option. Point he also has the option of close combat unarmed, and Thor would still win!

that is true

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'd really like to know when we'll see the MCU Thorbuster...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

maybe in the upcoming infinity wars? :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ssj_god said:
@shiryu said:

maybe in the upcoming infinity wars? :D

I sure hope so... but not likely since Thanos will be everyone's main concern.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yeimsick: So that's why everyone says Thor can suddenly take MOS. Lol

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And there's significant context to the feat, but people ignore that happily.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssj_god

@imperfect_cell said:
@darthaznable said:

And there's significant context to the feat, but people ignore that happily.

nope..... thor destroyed a city level vibranium machine in one strike... there's no context behind that.. yes you can argue with the city busting instance.... but destroying a city sized machine (it was integrated throughout the whole city) in one hit.. which were created by an indestructible metal (same metal which created cap america shield) is one heck of a striking feat....

also.... thor had few other upgrades in the movie aswell.. for instance.... he was ripping apart ultron drones (made out of same or denser metal of ironman armor) with bare hands.. even without the hammer.. he was made to look like invincible..like the hulk...... i'd say this movie gives him a very big boost.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:

that is true

hulk buster ko'd hulk with a punch though. in close combat i think tony would win imo.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:

that is true

hulk buster ko'd hulk with a punch though. in close combat i think tony would win imo.

we don't know if it KO'd hulk or not.. seeing as how he regained his consciousness from the mind control... the hulk could definitely stop the fight on his own...

i don't see the armor lasting long against either thor or hulk.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@yeimsick said:
No Caption Provided

Thor one shots.

Thor only cracked the Vibranium that caused a nuclear explosion to bust that city.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ssj_god

@comicstooge said:
@yeimsick said:
No Caption Provided

Thor one shots.

Thor only cracked the Vibranium that caused a nuclear explosion to bust that city.

the statement still stands.... a strike that can damage and bust up a city sized vibranium machine... would one shot hulkbuster without a doubt.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@comicstooge said:
@yeimsick said:
No Caption Provided

Thor one shots.

the statement still stands.... a strike that can damage and bust up a city sized vibranium machine... would one shot hulkbuster without a doubt.

It cracked it.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@comicstooge said:
@yeimsick said:
No Caption Provided

Thor one shots.

It cracked it.

so that's not harming it?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony went toe to toe with Thor in Avengers1 and actually out fought the Asgardian... I think Hulkbuster busts him.

good day

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony went toe to toe with Thor in Avengers1 and actually out fought the Asgardian... I think Hulkbuster busts him.

good day

ahahahaha..... thanks for the laugh XD

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@comicstooge said:
@ssj_god said:
@comicstooge said:
@yeimsick said:
No Caption Provided

Thor one shots.

It cracked it.

Never said it wasn't. He cracked Vibranium, he didn't bust a city.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@comicstooge said:
@ssj_god said:
@comicstooge said:
@yeimsick said:
No Caption Provided

Thor one shots.

It cracked it.

where in my sentence you perceived mention of busting a city?

thor one shots the hulkbuster armor.. just like he one shotted the destroyer.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@comicstooge said:
@ssj_god said:
@comicstooge said:
@ssj_god said:
@comicstooge said:
@yeimsick said:
No Caption Provided

Thor one shots.

It cracked it.

where in my sentence you perceived mention of busting a city?

thor one shots the hulkbuster armor.. just like he one shotted the destroyer.

The Destroy was featless.

I never said Thor wouldn't win - he would, but that feat is taken out of context.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would win handily, Hulkbuster was a failsafe in case the lullaby didn't work. Hulk would have kept tearing it apart until Tony ran out of spares. It's no match for Thor either, Mjolnir would make light work of it and he could probably beat it bare handed similar to Hulk.

I'm thinking Thor vs Thor buster in civil war :D and I'm thinking Thor will win.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@theonetaichou said:

good day

... truth right there. Man I love the Asgardian but 4 movies of crap feats. What am I supposed to do with that?

Thor1: cracks ices, can't outfight Loki in the teleportation bridge room.

Avengers: can't outfight IM in forest (the fact that IM actually makes him drop his hammer and more or less outbrawls him ouch), can't outfight Loki on Stark tower (and then won a stabbing).

Thor2: Kurse... need I say more.

Avengers 2: can't outfight Ultron - flip CA was doing ish to that robot, granted pre-vibranium but Thor at least don't get semi-manhandled. Nope!

I know it can seem like a lowball but... nje you know, just nje... feel like we've been waiting for Thor to show up and smite this impostor. For like 4 movies in.

I still says besides the above rant that the Hulkbuster will defeat Thor considering his fight with IM in A1 forest scenes. The more I study MCU the more I am convinced Tony is the most powerful of the entire group.

good day

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:

that is true

Its called bullshit.

Hulk walked through everything Stark threw at him and just kept coming. Then, just as he wake up from Wandas spell after a frigging building collapses on him. Stark punches him and the scene ends.

What makes you think 1 punch can KO when 100 from the same guy couldn't?

No Caption Provided

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By yeimsick

@ComicStooge: Can you not see the lighting decimating the city?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:
@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:

that is true

Its called bullshit.

Hulk walked through everything Stark threw at him and just kept coming. Then, just as he wake up from Wandas spell after a frigging building collapses on him. Stark punches him and the scene ends.

No Caption Provided

It still happend. It was heavily implied tony ko'd him since the lights went out when tony hit him. In every single movie if a character gets hit in the face and the screen jumps to pitch black its usually an implied ko.

Also to ssj_god if it wasnt a ko why didnt hulk continue to fight? Punching him in the face would have made him angry if he wasnt ko'd. Would they really just cut to a black screen like that if Hulk could continue the fight and end it by himself like you say? Just cause he regained control of his mind and didnt want hurt anyone shouldnt just merit him to stop getting angry and continue the fight again after being hit in the face if it wasnt a ko.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone denying the fact that tony ko'd hulk because he obviously did and even without that tony was throwing hulk around and he even got the most hits in. Ya hulk was starting to rip pieces out but he never destroyed the suit and evertime he tried to ironman would punch him across the city or fly him into a skyscraper the hulk fanboys are just made he lost but Thor would still beat HB

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greendevil said:
@those_eyes said:
@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@greendevil said:

that is true

Its called bullshit.

No Caption Provided

It still happend. It was heavily implied tony ko'd him since the lights went out when tony hit him. In every single movie if a character gets hit in the face and the screen jumps to pitch black its usually an implied ko.

Also to ssj_god if it wasnt a ko why didnt hulk continue to fight? Punching him in the face would have made him angry if he wasnt ko'd. Would they really just cut to a black screen like that if Hulk could continue the fight and end it by himself like you say? Just cause he regained control of his mind and didnt want hurt anyone shouldnt just merit him to stop getting angry and continue the fight again after being hit in the face if it wasnt a ko.

Ever hear of WIS, PIS, CIS?

Spiderman beating firelord.

Batman kicking Spectre.

Rhino giving a fight to Silver Surfer

Bullseye KOing DD with a paper plane.

Veronica KOing Hulk with sucker punch.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

@yeimsick said:
No Caption Provided

Thor one shots.

I'm not saying it's not true, that might have happened. But that is NOT how any nuclear explosion would look like. The visuals off the movie contradict what they say in the movie.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

i'd say banner showed way better control over the hulk form in this movie.. he never hurt innocents purposely here.. and even interacted with people in way friendly manner... which lead me to believe that he wouldn't have continued the fight.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rogueshadow  Moderator

Thor.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@theonetaichou said:

good day

... truth right there. Man I love the Asgardian but 4 movies of crap feats. What am I supposed to do with that?

Thor1: cracks ices, can't outfight Loki in the teleportation bridge room.

Avengers: can't outfight IM in forest (the fact that IM actually makes him drop his hammer and more or less outbrawls him ouch), can't outfight Loki on Stark tower (and then won a stabbing).

Thor2: Kurse... need I say more.

Avengers 2: can't outfight Ultron - flip CA was doing ish to that robot, granted pre-vibranium but Thor at least don't get semi-manhandled. Nope!

I know it can seem like a lowball but... nje you know, just nje... feel like we've been waiting for Thor to show up and smite this impostor. For like 4 movies in.

I still says besides the above rant that the Hulkbuster will defeat Thor considering his fight with IM in A1 forest scenes. The more I study MCU the more I am convinced Tony is the most powerful of the entire group.

good day

haha.. hahaha... yeah.. i don't need to address you anymore... yes.. tony is definitely the strongest in the entire group XD

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good day

I would hardly say he outfought but he was certainly giving him a good fight.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: Please destroy everyone´s arguments in here that are sayoing Thor´s feat isn´t legit.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kfabz-23

Veronica dominated the fight against Hulk for much longer than Thor did.

So Veronica wins IMO