Hulkbuster (MCU) vs General Zod (Man of Steel)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SunDeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
VS
No Caption Provided

Battle takes place in the middle of Times Square, NYC. Morals off, win by incapacitation or death. Who wins?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod melts Hulkbuster with his heat vision.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

From what I saw in that trailer, Zod should win.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No feats for Hulkbuster = Zod wins for now.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is stupid. Wait for the movie to come out.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod heat visions him in half.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Why can't people wait until the film comes out... Seriously it's only a couple of weeks away.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bit early bruh.

car0nshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously. We have nothing to go by but if I had to guess, hulk wrecks the armor in that movie. and Zod is atleast on par with Hulk so.... Robert Downey Jr gets stomped.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop. Making. Battles. With. FEATLESS CHARACTERS!

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if the hulk can take on the Hulkbuster Then Zod would crush it easily

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

From the trailer I saw, Iron Man was giving quite a beating to Hulk. Just letting you all know.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the trailer I saw, Iron Man was giving quite a beating to Hulk. Just letting you all know.

yea, we all heard the rumors from weeks ago about how hulk would lose to iron man and now theres that 8 minute sneak peak or whatever its called.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

A clip of the fight has actually been released so it does have feats.

Hulkbuster can match Hulk in striking power, so it can do damage to Zod, but Zod's flight and heat vision give him the win.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@imperfect_cell said:

yea, we all heard the rumors from weeks ago about how hulk would lose to iron man and now theres that 8 minute sneak peak or whatever its called.

Nice try but the rumors never said Hulk would lose to Iron Man.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rickythanos

Zod heat visions the Hulkbuster, roasts tony alive inside (unless HB has been shown to resist Sun surface+ heat)

Flawless victory.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By I_Am_Lightning

@rickythanos: when is the DCCU heat vision ever stated to be that hot?

Anyways, too soon, we didn't see the whole fight, but i guess this can be a placeholder thread.

The HB generated a shockwave that actually had effect in the objects around it, so i'm guessing it will have more striking power than Zod.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@arcus said:

@leo-343 said:

Why can't people wait until the film comes out... Seriously it's only a couple of weeks away.

@randomsid said:

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rickythanos

@i_am_lightning: Kryptonian heat vision hovers at around 5,000-6,00 degrees kelvin, which is as hot as the surface of the sun (though Superman's specifically has been called immeasurable).

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: Kryptonian heat vision hovers at around 5,000-6,00 degrees kelvin, which is as hot as the surface of the sun (though Superman's specifically has been called immeasurable).

This is comics, which has NO bearing on the movies.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that little shockwave tony and bruce generated didnt even hurt the human watching.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rickythanos

@randomsid: Fair enough. But it wouldn't even need to approach that kind of heat to cook Tony in his suit.

In the movie, just before his death, Zod is seen firing his heat vision at people in front of a wall, and the floor, etc.

If any of that wall or floor was concrete (which is reasonable to assume, as it looks like it was in a ...courthouse?) then he's heating it at at least 1300 degrees Celsius (the temperature that concrete and marble "burn" at). The destruction caused by the heat vision was PURE heat. Kryptonian heat vision does not have concussive force, only heat.

Tony is fried, and the Hulkbuster is the frying pan.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Fair enough. But it wouldn't even need to approach a fraction of that kind of heat to cook Tony in his suit.

In the movie, just before his death, Zod is seen firing his heat vision at people in front of a wall, and the floor, etc.

If any of that wall or floor was concrete (which is reasonable to assume, as it looks like it was in a ...courthouse?) then he's heating it at at least 1300 degrees Celsius (the temperature that concrete and marble "burn" at). The destruction caused by the heat vision was PURE heat. Kryptonian heat vision does not have concussive force, only heat.

Tony is roasted inside his Hulkbuster.

Again, they do not have concussive force in the comics. You can't say that about the movies because it is never explored. You are assuming.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rickythanos

@randomsid: Again, fair enough. But the concrete and marble was still seen BURNING.

That is not assumption. Nor is the minimum temperature at which those things burn.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Again, fair enough. But the concrete and marble was still seen BURNING.

That is not assumption. Nor is the minimum temperature at which those things burn.

I have to leave for work but I'll have to watch the scene again before I debate anymore. Regardless though, the movie isn't out yet so we do not know what the Hulkbuster is capable of. We do know that the regular armor is capable of casually shaking of tank shells.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Still waiting for you to show me those rumors that confirm Hulk lost to Stark.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Still waiting for you to show me those rumors that confirm Hulk lost to Stark.

lol im not doing you a favor. if you want something do it yourself. youre on the internet. look it up.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Hah nice cop-out. But the burden of proof is on you since i have found several rumors like these.

http://screenrant.com/avengers-2-iron-man-vs-hulk/

http://collider.com/avengers-age-of-ultron-clip-hulk-vs-hulkbuster-goodness/

and neither mention Hulk losing to Hulkbuster. Somehow i am not surprised to see you lying to skewer your agenda.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HB looks weak.Zod stomps him.The surrounding area didn't even looked damaged.

But of course with all new movies/tv shows there's alot of d!ck riding.Hulkbuster has zero feats saying it could tank Zod HV.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: burden of proof? LMAO. i heard different rumors than you did. you want to see them. im not interested in looking them up for you. so you can either look them up yourself or not. i really dont care whether you believe it or not...hence why i dont care to provide you with a link.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Yes burden of proof http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/burden+of+proof well until you or someone else finds those magically disappearing different rumors i will always be there to knock your unsupported claims into the ground so no hard feelings :)

And why your silly post makes no sense should be obvious with me applying this next sentence to you. I read rumors that said Batman beats both WW and Superman in their upcoming film. I cant remember where i read them but if you want to find them go ahead.

No Caption Provided

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Hah nice cop-out. But the burden of proof is on you since i have found several rumors like these.

http://screenrant.com/avengers-2-iron-man-vs-hulk/

http://collider.com/avengers-age-of-ultron-clip-hulk-vs-hulkbuster-goodness/

and neither mention Hulk losing to Hulkbuster. Somehow i am not surprised to see you lying to skewer your agenda.

Yep. He's a known blatant liar. What else do you expect from a guy who's been banned a million times with multiple different accounts.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'Dem young shockwaves tho.
'Dem young shockwaves tho.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Yes burden of proof http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/burden+of+proof well until you or someone else finds those magically disappearing different rumors i will always be there to knock your unsupported claims into the ground so no hard feelings :)

And why your silly post makes no sense should be obvious with me applying this next sentence to you. I read rumors that said Batman beats both WW and Superman in their upcoming film. I cant remember where i read them but if you want to find them go ahead.

there is no burden of proof. get it through your head, im not trying to convince you of anything. i dont care what you believe.
You honestly havnt understood that yet? LOL

So sensitive about your little hulk. lol relax. breathe.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Zod rips the suit apart for now... ironman only has one clip with this suit

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@m_man: you mad?

No Caption Provided

Nah, I always find the sophistry you concoct quite entertaining.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SodamYat

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BoringPerson

@rickythanos: when is the DCCU heat vision ever stated to be that hot?

Anyways, too soon, we didn't see the whole fight, but i guess this can be a placeholder thread.

The HB generated a shockwave that actually had effect in the objects around it, so i'm guessing it will have more striking power than Zod.

It has better normal metal melting feats than Extremis. It's also melted straight through Kryptonian armor as an analogue for Iron-Man suits. Though I'd hazard that we'd say the former is probably more durable, though less impact absorbant, than the latter.

Re-watch MoS btw, HB impacting with the fist of Hulk (as they slammed and stayed even we can assumed relatively even striking) causing a shockwave too weak to knock down a guy standing 15 feet away isn't impressive... that literally happened a dozen and a half times in MoS... Not to mention the football field sized shockwave from Zod and Mos colliding a the beginning of their fight,

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you say so Comicuser/ForeverEvil/new52collector/ a million other banned accounts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I know you are not trying to convince me, you can't possible hope to actually make a convincing argument against me and the fact that you just made up a spoiler on the spot definitely doesn't help. However if you want to post on this site, be prepared when people call you out on your BS. It should be common knowledge to you already. :)

Let me simplify it for you, so here is how things work.

SodamYat makes a claim - something you and anyone else has the right to do

Me or someone else asks you about the source - again something completely valid and actually enforced around here.

SodamYat failing to deliver and then going on a random tangent to avoid the topic as much - now again this is fine but it makes your original post invalid

Yea i am super sensitive so sensitive i actually visit Superman, WW, Flasht, etc... threads try to forcefully lowball and make fun of the the characters and the entire DC universe, make random pictures of Thor holding a decapitated WW head and put it as my background. Oh wait that's actually you dealing with your insecurities with the whole DC vs Marvel thing. Don't worry lest time i checked i was still breathing otherwise i don't think a human biology would have allowed for me to go on.

Now don't get too angry with me, the last thing i would want is for you to go to photoshop and express your mad skills on poor Marvel characters :)

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

Me or someone else asks you about the source - again something completely valid and actually enforced around here.

SodamYat tells you he doesnt feel like doing your work for you and that if you wanna see something look it up yourself.

Agreed.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: I know man don't worry. It's the very reason why i called him out on his BS because i know he couldn't prove it or back it up instead of go on a random red herring rant. Trust me i am just having my fun, this is the guy that literally made himself into a meme lol. I mean what more is there to say.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: to be fair, they were flying at mach shenanigans when the impact ocurred, their regular punches shockwaves weren't damaging anything around, HB punch destroyed a car's glass.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@sodamyat said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@sodamyat:

SodamYat tells you he doesnt feel like doing your work for you and that if you wanna see something look it up yourself.

Agreed.

You should do CAV's like that, just make up claims then ask the other guy to go look for them.

No Caption Provided

actually somehow those would still make better CAV's then any of the ones i saw from you lol.

You also seem to forget that i showed you 2 spoilers none of which support what you say so i actually did your leg work, yet you still fail lol.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@atheistknowledge said:

@sodamyat:

Agreed.

You should do CAV's like that, just make up claims then ask the other guy to go look for them.

actually somehow those would still make better CAV's then any of the ones i saw from you lol.

You also seem to forget that i showed you 2 spoilers none of which support what you say so i actually did your leg work, yet you still fail lol.

nah, im good. when i want to make a case, or prove something i'll do that. but when i get asked for favors by random viners and i dont feel like doing it for them i'll keep turning you guys away and tell you to do it yourself or just simply not believe me since it makes no difference to me.

Now,, seriously, stop begging me, its not a good look on you.