HULK VS THOR!! The Greatest Write Up on The Greatest Slugfest!!

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for mego_stretch_hulk
Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mego_Stretch_Hulk
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By alexandrinus

I agree with most of what is said. Hulk IS truly STRONGER than Thor but Thor is MORE POWERFUL.

We must admit one thing. Hulk usually takes the edge on most figths because sales demand it wich is only fair, after all Marvel is a company wich the porpuse is to make money while entertaining its fans. And Hulk fans far surpass those of Thor in sheer numbers and Marvel has to work with that. If they sell more making Thor lose to Hulk that's what they'll do.

But discussions in fórums are different. We must have in account all we've seen from Thor not just against the Hulk but also against other characters. Against Hulk (wich you do admit)Thor goes on to physical combat wich he loses, but if he is to use all is powers (wich include the God Blast) Hulk would be toast.

That's what most fans of the Hulk can not cope with.

I'm not a big fan of any of these characters but I've read most of their issues in the last thirty years and to my account if Thor had to use all his powers Hulk wouldn't stand a chance. I think that's what pisses most of Thor fans. They all know what Thor is capable of and that's never shown on a figth with the Hulk. We all know Thor has defeated opponents far more powerful than the Hulk (even recently during the Chaos War arc) and he defeats them using the array of powers he has at his disposal. Against the Hulk, even if his life or the life of other people are at risk he simply does not display all his powers keeping the figth physical. In here is not is ego nor anything. It's what writers want because in similar situations against other characters he simply goes all out.

And Hulk fans cannot understand that. I'll keep defending Thor on this one until I see Thor using the God Blast on Hulk and Hulk resisting it (Huk in his normal incarnations and not amped by something).

Great article by the way.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By demifiend

No Caption Provided

all those stupid fanboys who said hulk  beating thor is pis.
 there yo go.
 cry baby cry baby lol
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@demifiend said:

all those stupid fanboys who said hulk  beating thor is pis. there yo go. cry baby cry baby lol

Way to flame Thor fans for no reason. 
@alexandrinus said:

Hulk IS truly STRONGER than Thor but Thor is MORE POWERFUL. 

This.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle

In an issue I read once Hulk openly admitted that the Thing was the toughest opponent he has faced or something to that affect....so, poor Thor

That article was REALLY, really good read

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pooty

Hulk is stronger. Thor has more power due to Mjolnir. If thor went toe to toe simply on strength he would lose. If Thor used every bit of power at his disposal Thor would win. Period

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Chaos Burn

I think most people agree Thor is more powerful, but isn't as strong as the Hulk. Always a great fight to see though

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By progenitorigin
@alexandrinus said:
I agree with most of what is said. Hulk IS truly STRONGER than Thor but Thor is MORE POWERFUL. We must admit one thing. Hulk usually takes the edge on most figths because sales demand it wich is only fair, after all Marvel is a company wich the porpuse is to make money while entertaining its fans. And Hulk fans far surpass those of Thor in sheer numbers and Marvel has to work with that. If they sell more making Thor lose to Hulk that's what they'll do. But discussions in fórums are different. We must have in account all we've seen from Thor not just against the Hulk but also against other characters.  Against Hulk (wich you do admit)Thor goes on to physical combat wich he loses, but if he is to use all is powers (wich include the God Blast) Hulk would be toast.That's what most fans of the Hulk can not cope with. I'm not a big fan of any of these characters but I've read most of their issues in the last thirty years and to my account if Thor had to use all his powers Hulk wouldn't stand a chance. I think that's what pisses most of Thor fans. They all know what Thor is capable of and that's never shown on a figth with the Hulk. We all know Thor has defeated opponents far more powerful than the Hulk (even recently during the Chaos War arc) and he defeats them using the array of powers he has at his disposal. Against the Hulk, even if his life or the life of other people are at risk he simply does not display all his powers keeping the figth physical. In here is not is ego nor anything. It's what writers want because in similar situations against other characters he simply goes all out.And Hulk fans cannot understand that. I'll keep defending Thor on this one until I see Thor using the God Blast on Hulk and Hulk resisting  it (Huk in his normal incarnations and not amped by something).

Co-signed.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexandrinus said:

I agree with most of what is said. Hulk IS truly STRONGER than Thor but Thor is MORE POWERFUL. We must admit one thing. Hulk usually takes the edge on most figths because sales demand it wich is only fair, after all Marvel is a company wich the porpuse is to make money while entertaining its fans. And Hulk fans far surpass those of Thor in sheer numbers and Marvel has to work with that. If they sell more making Thor lose to Hulk that's what they'll do. But discussions in fórums are different. We must have in account all we've seen from Thor not just against the Hulk but also against other characters. Against Hulk (wich you do admit)Thor goes on to physical combat wich he loses, but if he is to use all is powers (wich include the God Blast) Hulk would be toast.That's what most fans of the Hulk can not cope with. I'm not a big fan of any of these characters but I've read most of their issues in the last thirty years and to my account if Thor had to use all his powers Hulk wouldn't stand a chance. I think that's what pisses most of Thor fans. They all know what Thor is capable of and that's never shown on a figth with the Hulk. We all know Thor has defeated opponents far more powerful than the Hulk (even recently during the Chaos War arc) and he defeats them using the array of powers he has at his disposal. Against the Hulk, even if his life or the life of other people are at risk he simply does not display all his powers keeping the figth physical. In here is not is ego nor anything. It's what writers want because in similar situations against other characters he simply goes all out.And Hulk fans cannot understand that. I'll keep defending Thor on this one until I see Thor using the God Blast on Hulk and Hulk resisting it (Huk in his normal incarnations and not amped by something).

kudos

the god blast hurt galactus and skyfather, imagine what it will do to the hulk

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By isaac_clarke

@demifiend said:

all those stupid fanboys who said hulk beating thor is pis. there yo go. cry baby cry baby lol

Context: Thor is completely stumped as for why no matter how many times they duke it out, with the Hulks range of power changing drastically each time, he can't put him down. Despite even in this case he was beating the tar out of him and knocked him into orbit. Nice baiting though.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall

@alexandrinus said:

I agree with most of what is said. Hulk IS truly STRONGER than Thor but Thor is MORE POWERFUL.

That line by itself seal the deal :) totally, completely agree.. as strong as hulk may be, that hammer can do some crazy stuffs man ;) hammer FTW!!! :)

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:
In an issue I read once Hulk openly admitted that the Thing was the toughest opponent he has faced or something to that affect....so, poor Thor  That article was REALLY, really good read
That must have been an extremely old comic (30 + yrs at least) back then Ben and the Hulk were actually pretty evenly matched until the Hulk was extremely enraged. That hulk is a different character from a different era of comics, Ben has not changed very much.

Anything even close to recent Ben got dominated by the Hulk pretty easily.

@higher_evolutionary said:

@alexandrinus said:

I agree with most of what is said. Hulk IS truly STRONGER than Thor but Thor is MORE POWERFUL. We must admit one thing. Hulk usually takes the edge on most figths because sales demand it wich is only fair, after all Marvel is a company wich the porpuse is to make money while entertaining its fans. And Hulk fans far surpass those of Thor in sheer numbers and Marvel has to work with that. If they sell more making Thor lose to Hulk that's what they'll do. But discussions in fórums are different. We must have in account all we've seen from Thor not just against the Hulk but also against other characters. Against Hulk (wich you do admit)Thor goes on to physical combat wich he loses, but if he is to use all is powers (wich include the God Blast) Hulk would be toast.That's what most fans of the Hulk can not cope with. I'm not a big fan of any of these characters but I've read most of their issues in the last thirty years and to my account if Thor had to use all his powers Hulk wouldn't stand a chance. I think that's what pisses most of Thor fans. They all know what Thor is capable of and that's never shown on a figth with the Hulk. We all know Thor has defeated opponents far more powerful than the Hulk (even recently during the Chaos War arc) and he defeats them using the array of powers he has at his disposal. Against the Hulk, even if his life or the life of other people are at risk he simply does not display all his powers keeping the figth physical. In here is not is ego nor anything. It's what writers want because in similar situations against other characters he simply goes all out.And Hulk fans cannot understand that. I'll keep defending Thor on this one until I see Thor using the God Blast on Hulk and Hulk resisting it (Huk in his normal incarnations and not amped by something).

kudos

the god blast hurt galactus and skyfather, imagine what it will do to the hulk

Please elaborate. 

Galactus was extremely weak when the "God-Blast" drove him off, he normally brushes off Thor like a fly.

Who is "Skyfather"? If you meant a "Sky-Father"  which one did he hurt without being amped (I.G Odin force.)? I recall Thor stating himself without the Odin force Bor would have killed him in one or two shots.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EpitomeofCool

that was a good article..

Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Hulk vs Thor because all the fanboys get so crazy about it.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By demifiend
@Mego_Stretch_Hulk said:

I love Hulk vs Thor because all the fanboys get so crazy about it.

well,  thor fanboys disappeared instantly when fear itself came up. strange isnt?  lol.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle

Why is this in the Battle Forums??

Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh, because it's one of the greatest battles ever.

Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the main event!!

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By alexandrinus
@demifiend
I know what Thor says. Then please explain it to me why we've seen figths where Thor actually K.O.'s the Hulk. Admit that the writer that made Thor say that knows nothing about him. 
And if you look through the fórum battles you will notice that Thor fans did not disappear. They're as active as they've been before. 

I ain't no fan of any of these characters but most Hulk fans still think that given enough time and rage, Hulk could even beat Galactus. Are they serious about this????? 
Tell me one figth where Thor figths the Hulk alone and going all out does not defeat him. Writers just make Thor go physical with the Hulk and in that case Hulk is the man. No character can compete with him in terms of strength. But I'm still waiting for a figth were Thor unleashes everything he has on the Hulk. When is this kind of figth going to happen? NEVER because writers know what that means. It means Hulk losing badly and sales going way down.  
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By alexandrinus
@Killemall
Yep. That was always my opinion.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor is planet buster since he was created.
Hulk needed to World Breaker, to destroy planet.

Thor stomps in normal battle and maybe stalemate in strength with WB Hulk. 

@demifiend said:

No Caption Provided
  all those stupid fanboys who said hulk  beating thor is pis. there yo go. cry baby cry baby lol

Yeah... And in next panel Thor (who already made death-blow to Angrir) KOd and BFRd Nul (boosted Hulk). LOL
Yeah, Thor was on his kness too, but - again - Thor was the last man standing after their fight. As he was in JMS #112, when he dropped something similar to mountain on Hulk and flew away or in thier first meating in Avengers#3, when Hulk with Namor's help couldn't defeat Thor.
Besides, how many "big guns" Hulk defeated? 

Surfer? No, Surfer once depowered him and once (mind-controlled and depowered) beat him (until Hulk broke Surfer's disk that was giving Red King control over Surfer)

Thanos? Thor defeated him once (both were boosted) and once BFRd, while Hulk (along with Drax) was simply pimp-slaped by Titan.

Midgard Serpent? No.

Any other herlad like Firelord or Air-Walker (or Stardust like BRB?)? No. Mangog? No. 

Did he even ever fought in way Thor fought with Super-gods (Skyfathers,Elders, etc.) like Surtur,Glory or Atum? No.

I really don't get how people can even compare Thor and Hulk in means of power of try to belive that any other version than WB Hulk can stand against Thor's strength.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By demifiend

@czarny_samael666:

nice!! fanboys are already showing.

blah blah blah, thor planet buster, midgar serpent, blah blah.

thor already admit he couldnt beat the hulk deal with it.

thor is a jobber.

No Caption Provided

lmfao!!

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@demifiend said:

@czarny_samael666:  
nice!! fanboys are already showing. 
blah blah blah, thor planet buster, midgar serpent, blah blah.  
 thor already admit he could beat the hulk deal with it.
thor is a jobber. 

lmfao!! 

I know - that is why You're here ;)

I love, when people don't care about anything but their illusions :D
Doesn't matter that Thor hurt Celestials - Hulk is GREEN!!!!
Doesn't matter that Thor fought with Surtur - Hulk fought with Wolverine!!!
Doesn't matter that Thor won with Glory - Hulk won with Thing!!!
Doesn't matter that Thor was fighting with God Eater in heart of Sun - Hulk survived nuclear explosion!!!
Doesn't matter that Thor over the years fought with Silver Surfer, other heralds, Mangog, Destroyer or Kurse - Hulk fought with awesome powerfull beings like Wendigo, Sasquatch, She-Hulk and... Abomination!!!
Doesn't matter that Thor can just simply drain Hulk, like Surfer or Rulk - Hulk is The Strongest One There IS, because he lifted a mountain!! While stupid Thor only overmuscle planet busting (at the moment) Midgard Serpent...
And the best of all: 
Nul winning with Thor?

Thor winning with Nul (Hulk with Hammer)

Ya, I forgot that we have new definition of word "win", which currently means being KO'd and shooted into space ;)

I know that Hulk could not understand Thor's "haaah, haaah, I never could defeat You" and later "DID YOU KNOW (!??!) and taking him out from Earth, but seriosuly people... Giving Hulk losed battle in which he had magical hammer and another Serpent's Worthy at his side as proof of his power? Seriously? I mean... Seriously??
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pooty

People!!! In a slug fest(H2H) Hulk wins. Using all powers Thor wins. Thank You for your time

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is more powerful, WB Hulk is stronger. The end.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By demifiend

@czarny_samael666:

i would like to read something new, cause its always the same, no arguments at all, just stupid feats of thor, when he cant even beat hulk.

let me know when you have something.

meanwhile lets respect marvel canon,

do you think that clown can give a decent fight to superman, WW, Black Adam, thanos, Darkseid, ect.? Seriously? I mean... Seriously?? XD

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By slimj87d

@czarny_samael666: I wouldn't say Thor beat Hulk there in that fight because Thor collapsed and needed to be healed by Odin while Hulk just flew somewhere else without any damage and just continued with his mission, to cause fear around the world. If he decided to fly back and continue the fight Thor would have been in trouble.

No Caption Provided

With that much power in tiny small sized people it would be easy to knock each other around the planet.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RoyalDivinity
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By czarny_samael666
@pooty said:

People!!! In a slug fest(H2H) Hulk wins. Using all powers Thor wins. Thank You for your time

Prove this ;)

@venomoushatred1001 said:
Thor is more powerful, WB Hulk is stronger. The end.

Why? As above - I need prove.

@SlimJ87D said:

@czarny_samael666: I wouldn't say Thor beat Hulk there in that fight because Thor collapsed and needed to be healed by Odin while Hulk just flew somewhere else without any damage and just continued with his mission, to cause fear around the world. If he decided to fly back and continue the fight Thor would have been in trouble.

With that much power in tiny small sized people it would be easy to knock each other around the planet.

Thor was as powerfull as always, was last man standing and was weakned before. - Hulk had huge power up and help from someone who crushed Rulk, who was written to be Hulk's equal. And he was KOd first and BFR'd.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@SlimJ87D: @demifiend:

http://www.old-wizard.com/the-hulk-vs-thor

Thor was weakened before that fight fyi. Also, check out the link.

Not to mention his wound from Mighty Thor.

@demifiend said:

@czarny_samael666:

i would like to read something new, cause its always the same, no arguments at all, just stupid feats of thor, when he cant even beat hulk.

let me know when you have something.

meanwhile lets respect marvel canon,

do you think that clown can give a decent fight to superman, WW, Black Adam, thanos, Darkseid, ect.? Seriously? I mean... Seriously?? XD

I would like to see ANY argument for Hulk :D
Since when Hulk is part of DC Universe? Ow, I forgot that Venom fighting with Superman is canon ;D

Besides, this sentence rule:
@demifiend said:

just stupid feats of thor,

And
@demifiend said:

when he cant even beat hulk.

are You sure?
Thor winning with Hulk part 1
Thor winning with Hulk part 1
Thor winning with Hulk part 2
Thor winning with Hulk part 2
Thor winning with Hulk part 3
Thor winning with Hulk part 3
That happened in Hulk's annual ;)
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By buttersdaman000

I'm with Czarny.

World Breaker is the only Hulk that may be equal to or close to Thor in strength.

Every other version should be massively stomped

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@czarny_samael666: Thor's wound from The Mighty Thor played no part in the battle with Nul, because we don't know if that event took place before or after Fear Itself. and even with the wound He seemed to be doing fine against Silver Surfer. Anyway, I do think he was weakened before the fight. He got a beatdown from Odin, He was imprisoned and teleported against his will twice, and he let Nul and Angrir smack him around a bit before he battled them more seriously.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheGoldenOne said:
@czarny_samael666: Thor's wound from The Mighty Thor played no part in the battle with Nul, because we don't know if that event took place before or after Fear Itself. and even with the wound He seemed to be doing fine against Silver Surfer. Anyway, I do think he was weakened before the fight. He got a beatdown from Odin, He was imprisoned and teleported against his will twice, and he let Nul and Angrir smack him around a bit before he battled them more seriously.
Before.
1.They are still on Earth and Asgard doesn't exist.
2.Thor will die/be banish in FI

Besides, Thor still fought with Serpent's army and was pretty much hurt after Serpent's BFR-beam. He also was hurt few times by Angrir, which means that Nul had help there. And still it isn't Hulk himself, but boosted entity (so we pretty much agree ;) ).

Against Surfer he had new armor and... sorry but I'm taking Fraction seriously in this comic. In MT #4 Surfer is smashing Thor like nothing and in MT #5 not only he has problems with Thunder God, but Odin is giving problems to Galactus. O_O
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

@PunkMastaFlex said:

I was just pointing out some facts that's all. Truthfully, Thor I don't believe to be as strong or durable as an enraged Hulk, but he (Thor) has the versatility to deal with him no problem.

You have a guy that only has brute strength and a healing factor vs a guy with near equal strength with 100s of magical attacks and abilities.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@czarny_samael666:

Odin at his most powerful can take on a hungry to mid Galactus at best (He'll still lose to a mid fed however) given Odin's feats ranging from destroying galaxies as a side effect to shaking the multiverse with his battle against Seth I believe.

@SlimJ87D:

Durability towards certain areas, yes. Thor's still shown that he can take attacks outside of physical brutality alot moreso than the Hulk can.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#35  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@czarny_samael666 said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
Before. 1.They are still on Earth and Asgard doesn't exist. 2.Thor will die/be banish in FI  Besides, Thor still fought with Serpent's army and was pretty much hurt after Serpent's BFR-beam. He also was hurt few times by Angrir, which means that Nul had help there. And still it isn't Hulk himself, but boosted entity (so we pretty much agree ;) ).  Against Surfer he had new armor and... sorry but I'm taking Fraction seriously in this comic. In MT #4 Surfer is smashing Thor like nothing and in MT #5 not only he has problems with Thunder God, but Odin is giving problems to Galactus. O_O
We can never be too certain about the timeline with Marvel -___- I just hope that The Mighty Thor is not canon. It's full of PIS. Fraction sucks. I don't think Thor's astro armor helps in any way, because it wasn't stated. Maybe he just stopped holding back. I hope Fraction explains that soon >_> As for Odin and Galactus.... I don't even know what to say about that one... -___-
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SlimJ87D said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

I was just pointing out some facts that's all. Truthfully, Thor I don't believe to be as strong or durable as an enraged Hulk, but he (Thor) has the versatility to deal with him no problem.

You have a guy that only has brute strength and a healing factor vs a guy with near equal strength with 100s of magical attacks and abilities.

And I belive that You're more reasonable than... You know... people ;)
So I hope that if You belive in something, You have reasons for that. So I am asking for that reasons and scans. 
Because about Thor's durability I have to show:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Thor fighting with Atum in heart of sun part 1
Thor fighting with Atum in heart of sun part 1
Thor fighting with Atum  in heart of sun part2
Thor fighting with Atum  in heart of sun part2
About his strength:
Thor overpowering Neutron Star's gravity's strength  p1
Thor overpowering Neutron Star's gravity's strength p1
Thor overpowering Neutron Star's gravity's strength  p2
Thor overpowering Neutron Star's gravity's strength p2
Thor
Thor "genereating enough pressure to knock the whole planet out of orbit"
Also, we know how close to each other are Hulk and Rulk so...:
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@czarny_samael666:

Current Hulk > Rulk. World Breaker Hulk's feats outclasses those of Rulks easily if you bar Leob Rulk.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheGoldenOne said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
Before. 1.They are still on Earth and Asgard doesn't exist. 2.Thor will die/be banish in FI  Besides, Thor still fought with Serpent's army and was pretty much hurt after Serpent's BFR-beam. He also was hurt few times by Angrir, which means that Nul had help there. And still it isn't Hulk himself, but boosted entity (so we pretty much agree ;) ).  Against Surfer he had new armor and... sorry but I'm taking Fraction seriously in this comic. In MT #4 Surfer is smashing Thor like nothing and in MT #5 not only he has problems with Thunder God, but Odin is giving problems to Galactus. O_O
We can never be too certain about the timeline with Marvel -___- I just hope that The Mighty Thor is not canon. It's full of PIS. Fraction sucks. I don't think Thor's astro armor helps in any way, because it wasn't stated. Maybe he just stopped holding back. I hope Fraction explains that soon >_> As for Odin and Galactus.... I don't even know what to say about that one... -___-
1.Yeah, but neither in DC ;(
2.It seems that it isn't, but we both no these are only our wishes...
3.I fully agree about Fraction. In last FI, Odin had a talk with Thor, about being father, while Thor in vol.2 was a father when he was a king of Earth (and he still has these memories in him). :roll:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@czarny_samael666:

Odin at his most powerful can take on a hungry to mid Galactus at best (He'll still lose to a mid fed however) given Odin's feats ranging from destroying galaxies as a side effect to shaking the multiverse with his battle against Seth I believe.

Mid Galactus is a normal Galactus. And once Doom with his power one-shotted Odin. Which also makes sense since Galan is almost a universal one and Odin "only" galaxy buster.
Very hungry Galan could be defeated by much weaker beings than Odin, but he has to be seriosuly starving one.
This shaking multiverse... it was acctually about possibility of destroying Ydgrassil, but Galactus in his fight with Tyrant, made problems to whole Universe.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@czarny_samael666:

Current Hulk > Rulk. World Breaker Hulk's feats outclasses those of Rulks easily if you bar Leob Rulk.

Yeah, but if we're talking about all Hulks... Slim, said that enraged Hulk outclasses Thor and Hulk who losed to Rulk wasn't calm down.
About WB Hulk I can say that he has similar feats to Mjolnir-less Thor.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@czarny_samael666:

Since Hulk's only power really is physical brutality (Maybe Gamma now), it's always going to outclass Thors. He's shaken the east coast, dented an entire continent, and destroyed a planet by colliding with red she Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

Did he even ever fought in way Thor fought with Super-gods (Skyfathers,Elders, etc.) like Surtur,Glory or Atum? No.

Well Hulk did tangle with Zeus a while back. Of course that didn't go so well for him. lol

On that note. Didn't Thor once fight Zeus, which ended up lasting for days or something, and was a stalemate? I remember them fighting and it was nothing like the curbstomp Zeus gave Hulk. But can't recall the details.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By slimj87d

@czarny_samael666: Nice scans. The best durability feats I can think of for Hulk is being shot through a asteroid and his fight with red she hulk during that whole wishing well incident. @PunkMastaFlex: probably has the most Hulk and Thor scans I have seen. He would have the best saying on the matter of strength and durability between the two that I know of.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Alurvelve said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Well Hulk did tangle with Zeus a while back. Of course that didn't go so well for him. lol

On that note. Didn't Thor once fight Zeus, which ended up lasting for days or something, and was a stalemate? I remember them fighting and it was nothing like the curbstomp Zeus gave Hulk. But can't recall the details.

Thor fought with him, yes, but Zeus was only testing him. He probably was only using his strength there, but against Hulk too... 
Besides, Hulk was in first place one-shotted by Zeus' lightning, but as was Thor once, when Zeus came against Avengers. 
Still, both fought with him and Thor had better time than Hulk again. 
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@czarny_samael666:

Since Hulk's only power really is physical brutality (Maybe Gamma now), it's always going to outclass Thors. He's shaken the east coast, dented an entire continent, and destroyed a planet by colliding with red she Hulk.

And it never outclassed it. 
Hulk shaken east coast - Thor destroyed small planet.
Hulk dented a continent - Thor was going to pull planet out of orbit.
WB Hulk destroyed a planet - Thor outclassed Jormungand's strength, when he was going to destroy Earth or outmuscled gravity's power of heart of neutron star.
Which means that Hulk's best feats are far outclassed by Classic Thor's and that WB Hulk's strength feats are comparable to Thor's.
The points are:
Thor is stronger, more durable and faster than Hulk. 
WB Hulk is in the same class of strength and maybe close in durability to Classic Thor's.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@demifiend: Thor has beaten the Hulk before, if you read the article you would see it. It's true that would lose to Hulk in pure strenght, but just because of that you can't deny all the other things he did. And if you read the whole article you will see that Hulk only really defeated Thor twice while Thor also defeated him twice, which is a contradiction with Thor saying he could never beat the Hulk, but if you read Thor's next line it will leave you in doubt if he really meant it, if you read the article it will give you an explanation of what happened in each of their fights. I'm not trying to fight or to say you are wrong, troll you or anything to that effect, I'm just saying what I think.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@Alurvelve: Yeah that fight really happened but Zeus wasn't really trying to kill Thor, if he was he would've.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SlimJ87D said:

@czarny_samael666: Nice scans. The best durability feats I can think of for Hulk is being shot through a asteroid and his fight with red she hulk during that whole wishing well incident. @PunkMastaFlex: probably has the most Hulk and Thor scans I have seen. He would have the best saying on the matter of strength and durability between the two that I know of.

Thanks. I know that scan. This is a great durability feat, clearly taking planet busting. But still Thor was able to break through Umar's spell and survived in heart of Sun. So even since it would be somehow comparable, it still is much below Thor's one. And I am not talking even about Mjolnir's feats ;)
Besides, to my knowledge one of the best of Hulk's enemies that didn't stomp him as Zeus did, is Drax (in strength area) and Onslaught (but Hulk was at his max, which means that by definition he had to be at least as strong as WB one).
Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheMightyAvenger said:

@demifiend: Thor has beaten the Hulk before, if you read the article you would see it. It's true that would lose to Hulk in pure strenght, but just because of that you can't deny all the other things he did. And if you read the whole article you will see that Hulk only really defeated Thor twice while Thor also defeated him twice, which is a contradiction with Thor saying he could never beat the Hulk, but if you read Thor's next line it will leave you in doubt if he really meant it, if you read the article it will give you an explanation of what happened in each of their fights. I'm not trying to fight or to say you are wrong, troll you or anything to that effect, I'm just saying what I think.

Well said my friend. Stop the madness and just read the article...

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/09/hulk-vs-thor.html

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By pooty

@czarny_samael666: I can't hold it against Thor but i assume he uses that hammer because it helps him. Hulk knocks him around using his fist. Hulk has more strength feats to me cuz Thor always is using his hammer and god powers. If thor wants to prove something he should put down the hammer.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By slimj87d

@Mego_Stretch_Hulk: That doesn't matter. He's entitled to his own opinion. It's not like MARVEL wrote that article...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By czarny_samael666
@pooty said:

@czarny_samael666: I can't hold it against Thor but i assume he uses that hammer because it helps him. Hulk knocks him around using his fist. Hulk has more strength feats to me cuz Thor always is using his hammer and god powers. If thor wants to prove something he should put down the hammer.

Um... I am not sure that You've seen scans that I've posted, because:
-in fight with Atum, he didn't use Mjolnir to deny any kind of Sun's gravity or radiation
-against Hercules, they were clearly matching their strenght only
-his durability against Umar's spell had nothing to do with Mjolnir
-He overpowered gravity of Neutron Star by himself

I assume that You belive that Mjolnir boosts his stats somehow. No it don't. Mjolnir gives power of Thor, to people who doesn't have it. Which means that if I would lift it, I would have his strength, durability, speed, reflex and powers.