#51 Posted by Moonman78 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

So the hulk is going to sit there and let supes fly him into space, I seriously doubt that

#52 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (2084 posts) - - Show Bio

@zerokillxo1: Then it's just a question of Hulk getting angry enough to counteract the force of Superman's blow, even for Superman that's a losing battle.

#53 Posted by zr0c00l (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: hulk equal in base strength........... Negative. New 52 supes bench pressed the weight of the earth for five days straight with no difficulty whatsoever. Without exposure to sunlight in top of that. Savage hulk is no where near new 52 whom is much stronger then pre-52 superman, and pre 52 is still much stronger than hulk at base form. Sure according to many he can keep getting stronger infinitely. But that begs the question, why has he been beaten by the thing, namor and thor? Was he not angry enough soon enough for it to matter? How could zeus overload his hf if he has infinite regen and how could hulk be out muscled by him as well? Face it he has limits, i believe those limits are much lower than supermans for the reasons stated above. And btw one punch from superman at full power will put hulk into space........ Dont say it cant happen because starbrand one shotted hulk into space recently and had captain marvel not gone to get him i didnt see him getting back anytime soon. Superman all day. Sorry hulk, youre still awesome though.

#54 Posted by Moonman78 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l:

First off, thing beat professor hulk when he was upgraded I believe they called him pineapple thing. Thing has no wins over savage hulk. Namor has one win against hulk underwater long long time ago, but in his right namor is a beast, I can see him taking like 1 or 2 wins out of 10 on superman. And Thor certainly can beat superman if he does it the way he beat hulk using his magic hammer, but he never beats hulk in a slug feast. Zeus written correctly is a sky father so that's that. Now when u compare wins and loses what about supermans loses to Solomon Grundy, bizarro, atlas, hell superman was handled by karate kid once, so every superhero can have a bad day. This new superman lifts the weight of earth, hulk destroys an asteroid twice the size of earth so in strength feats it's a wash. But honestly superman usually seems to go down easier than hulk does, it was a time when superman use to get koed almost every other issue in his own comic.

#55 Posted by Moonman78 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

I never read about the starbrand thing but I'm going to check it out. But for all those who say hulk is to slow to hit superman think about this, atlas has no speed or hasn't demonstrated ANY feats of speed, yet he has been able to hit and beat superman, and his stats don't increase with rage like the hulks does. Why didn't superman just throw him into space lol...

You can't discount either of these characters there on equal ground

#56 Posted by Perezite (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

I never read about the starbrand thing but I'm going to check it out. But for all those who say hulk is to slow to hit superman think about this, atlas has no speed or hasn't demonstrated ANY feats of speed, yet he has been able to hit and beat superman, and his stats don't increase with rage like the hulks does. Why didn't superman just throw him into space lol...

You can't discount either of these characters there on equal ground

The reason Atlas beat Superman was because of the plot.

If you stripped away ego preventing them from going all out, the writers trying to stretch out a piece of narrative into a story, and all inhibitions preventing them from using all possible physical abilities, then the Hulk's standing still.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#57 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (14349 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Overall, Superman has almost every advantage.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I know, I was being nice when I posted, didn't want people like @dum529001 on my ass about it....but yeah, you right, Hulk ends up in some asteroid belt somewhere.

#58 Edited by Moonman78 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite:

Well if that's the case I can say the same thing for most of hulks losses which are much less

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#59 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (7352 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#60 Posted by dondave (41319 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman ftw

#61 Edited by fiodestromus (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

No Speed blitz Superman has a hard time and loses.I could see the first few minutes of superman owning the fight but eventually Hulk is going to beat him.I doubt either could pull off a one shot (and with no speedblitzing)on each other meaning they would have to brawl.Superman only wins by BFR. Even then I doubt Hulk would just let him BFR him.Hulk is just Doomsday without having to die and come back.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#62 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman in character won't start with HV. WB Hulk would stomp every Doomsday, since he has better feats than DD or Superman. Why I am talking about DD? Because Superman already went into brawl with him and get killed. WB Hulk is better in every possible way than DD, he wins this battle easily.

#63 Posted by Perezite (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite:

Well if that's the case I can say the same thing for most of hulks losses which are much less

Yeah. Because the writers and the fans don't want to see him lose half the time because of the whole, "Grrrr...Ungolly Green Giant Smash anything! Nothing beats the hulk (except for the Silver Surfer, easily, but I digress)! He is greatest comicbook hero EVARZ LOL XD!" even for the sake of continuing the story or because the story they have in mind isn't about that and they can't bear to see him lose (the latter one especially, unless your in Jeph Loeb's Red Hulk run) even though anyone with half a brain whose fought him already should probably take the hint to be pragmatic and BFR him from the get go, unleash EVERYTHING from the get go, or take away his air supply unless the Hulk has developed the power to survive in a vacuum since the 60's.

#64 Posted by Perezite (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

WB Hulk is better in every possible way than DD

Pfff...as if. You can maybe get away with calling Death of Superman Doomsday inferior to World Breaker Hulk...maybe...but Hunter Prey Doomsday? I think you got a little green on you.

#65 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

WB Hulk is better in every possible way than DD

Pfff...as if. You can maybe get away with calling Death of Superman Doomsday inferior to World Breaker Hulk...maybe...but Hunter Prey Doomsday? I think you got a little green on you.

H/P still isn't planetary level. WB Hulk's impact created a shock wave that destroyed planet. It is better feat then if WB Hulk destroy planet by jumping and striking it with full power (like Chapmpion), since his strength wasn't used directly on planet.

DD isn't on that level. H/P also isn't much better than DoS.

#66 Posted by houseshm (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

tough battle. superman wins due to higher durability. Although hulk might win if he fights him at night.

#67 Posted by SheenLantern (7556 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk said:

@zerokillxo1: Then it's just a question of Hulk getting angry enough to counteract the force of Superman's blow, even for Superman that's a losing battle.

Obvious Hulk fanboy is obvious, Hulk has never been shown to be as strong as Superman and would never be able to lay a finger on him regardless.

If Spider-Man can dance around Hulk without being hit, he has no chance against Clark.

#68 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk said:

Obvious Hulk fanboy is obvious, Hulk has never been shown to be as strong as Superman and would never be able to lay a finger on him regardless.

If Spider-Man can dance around Hulk without being hit, he has no chance against Clark.

Savage Hulk reached planet level. WB Hulk destroyed a planet by a side effect of his fight. I don't recall Superman doing anything close to this level. His best feat was below that (destroying Dark Moon), he KOd himself in the process and he had to use his flight and full speed to do it.

#69 Posted by SheenLantern (7556 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: The OP specifies no Worldbreaker. And the planet Zod and Clark were fighting on was being destroyed because they were fighting.

#70 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (2084 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Grey Hulk (who is weaker than Savage Hulk) destroyed an asteroid twice the size of the Earth in one blow.

#71 Posted by SheenLantern (7556 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: Size doesn't matter, density and mass does.

A paper car twice the size of a metal one is still easier to destroy.

#72 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (2084 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Are you saying the asteroid was made of paper or something? Because if we invite that kind of logic then this forum is done. Couldn't I just as easily discredit Superman and Zod's planet-busting feat, just because it was never stated to be made of standard materials?

#73 Posted by SheenLantern (7556 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: Uh, you do realise I was saying that in response to this:

"WB Hulk destroyed a planet by a side effect of his fight. I don't recall Superman doing anything close to this level."

And no, I'm not saying the asteroid was made out of paper, I'm just saying we know what it would take to destroy the Earth, we don't however, know what it would take to destroy that one particular asteroid.

#74 Edited by God_Spawn (40445 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l:

First off, thing beat professor hulk when he was upgraded I believe they called him pineapple thing. Thing has no wins over savage hulk. Namor has one win against hulk underwater long long time ago, but in his right namor is a beast, I can see him taking like 1 or 2 wins out of 10 on superman. And Thor certainly can beat superman if he does it the way he beat hulk using his magic hammer, but he never beats hulk in a slug feast. Zeus written correctly is a sky father so that's that. Now when u compare wins and loses what about supermans loses to Solomon Grundy, bizarro, atlas, hell superman was handled by karate kid once, so every superhero can have a bad day. This new superman lifts the weight of earth, hulk destroys an asteroid twice the size of earth so in strength feats it's a wash. But honestly superman usually seems to go down easier than hulk does, it was a time when superman use to get koed almost every other issue in his own comic.

A lot wrong with this and other things you said. Hulk's speed does increase but to nowhere near the degree it would be "easy" to match combat speed with Clark when it's barely helped Hulk with street level characters galore. Namor can't even beat the Thing easily and you think he is going to take Superman for even one or two wins? Thor one shot him in the pouring rain with a punch. Namor would get curbstomped. And the only reason people find Thor and Superman debatable is indeed the hammer and even then it's not set in stone since Supes could definitely take him for majority as well based his superior stats over Thor's "versatility" which he doesn't even use. Superman's villains also have to high combat speed since Superman actually does use his speed plenty. The times people try and debate for the Hulk in that aspect are wrong when they try and assume because Thor and Silver Surfer fly at light speed, that the Hulk hitting them means something when they have far fewer combat speed showings that make the point irrelevant, which is something Supes has done. Grundy's levels fluctuate like crazy and at times he's been beaten by Batman and others he has beaten the JLA. Karate Kid has also stopped earthquakes with his kicks, punched massive characters far distances, redirected angry kryptonians and kicked asteroids. He has some of the best striking and skill feats in comics. And it doesn't matter if "once upon a time Superman got KO'd a lot" because his villains are a lot different than the majorities of Hulk's and they usually have a different level of stats than Hulk's villains is in most if not all aspects. You can't compare Zod and Darkseid to Bi-Beast and Abomination. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

#75 Edited by dum529001 (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

So we know, at worldbreaker power-levels, the Hulk ( and red she-hulk) make the earth quake merely by standing and could sink continents with a footstep.

obviously there's a difference in the amount of effort put into a punch and a footstep. Punches pack way more power, because of their higher velocity, than footsteps.

Merely by clashing with Red She-hulk, WB Hulk indirectly......

A. destroyed a planet

AND

B. vaporized a guy on Silver Sufer power-level, as well as guys who rivaled Hulk at base-levels, and the Mindless ones(he even lets the guys attack him so he can amp up that much faster!!).

None of these things were even remotely the focal point of WB Hulk's attack, so they were taking the smallest effects of Hulk's(and Red She-hulk's) power, but they were still destroyed. That's just shows how insanely powerful WB Hulk is.

Superman doesn't measure up to this.

#76 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: Size doesn't matter, density and mass does.

A paper car twice the size of a metal one is still easier to destroy.

That is simply not fair. You can't assume that it was easier to destroy, since we're always talking about the size.

BTW, I can't find that fight. It didn't happen in War of Superman and it don't seem to happen when Zod and Superman fought in Russia. In which issue that fight happened?

#77 Edited by SheenLantern (7556 posts) - - Show Bio
#78 Edited by dum529001 (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

Since when does Hulk try to kill low-tier characters? Since when does he fight them the same way he fights people who are actually on his level?

There is a distinction that should be made when Hulk fights a low tier characters and high tier characters.

You're equating apples to oranges.

And you look like you're attempting to low-ball. You want to focus on anything that appears to be a low-showing and ignore the numerous high-showings. You're doing this so you can paint a false picture of the Hulk so you can make another character look good by comparison.

#79 Posted by Knightly1 (3553 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Actually, if I remember correctly, Superman's and H/P Doomsday's punches were indeed rocking the planet they were on (I believe it was called Calaton.)

#80 Posted by Sideslash (5994 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still going with Superman. I mean, Hulk's still got to hit the guy, which is NOT an easy feat.

#81 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Actually, if I remember correctly, Superman's and H/P Doomsday's punches were indeed rocking the planet they were on (I believe it was called Calaton.)

Radiant destroyed 1/5 of Calaton, but it seems that he meant surface, since planet seemed fine after that. Plus Doomsday was killed by that blast, which also proves that this kind of energy projection can kill him.

Later Superman used Mother Box to create an atomic explosion. He said that it was millions times greater than normal nuclear explosion, but it acctually just leveled some region of Calaton (if it would be million times greater, it would probably destroy whole planet) which they survived.

@czarny_samael666: It was For Tomorrow, either #214 or #215, I don't remember...

I've just read #215. According to Superman both: he and Zod were connected to the planet and their conflict was destroying it because of that, not because their punches were really destroying anything.

#82 Posted by spiderbuck1 (2559 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sbaby said:

Both WWH and World Breaker Hulk could beat Superman for a majority. All others lose, more often than not.

#83 Edited by dum529001 (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck:

Actually, Savage Hulk has feats just as impressive as World War Hulk and Wordlbreaker Hulk.

And even at base-levels, Hulk's power is match for Superman's.

#84 Posted by God_Spawn (40445 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by SPM1M (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

Savage Hulk reached planet level. WB Hulk destroyed a planet by a side effect of his fight. I don't recall Superman doing anything close to this level. His best feat was below that (destroying Dark Moon), he KOd himself in the process and he had to use his flight and full speed to do it.

This is false WBH busting a planet was a combined effort with red she hulk and it cost him his life(it was the effects of the wishing well that brought everyone including hulk back to life) thus hulk cannot survive an impact of such caliber on the other hand superman has also busted a planet as a side effect of his punches wen he cut loose against earth 2 superman in infinite crisis as i posted it on this page sometime ago http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/world-breaker-hulk-vs-superman-rules-637264/?page=3

both supermen not only busted a planet but continued fighting breaking time and space with strength alone as it stands WBH is still no where near superman in any way.

this is nuts wat makes ppl think hulk in any form can take on supes

as for this battle you took away supes blitzing that alone would make it a good fight but then you take away WBH thats the only thing that made this fight somewat fair

superman stomps Hulk

#86 Edited by xlab3000 (3908 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Superman wins

#87 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

This is false WBH busting a planet was a combined effort with red she hulk and it cost him his life(it was the effects of the wishing well that brought everyone including hulk back to life) thus hulk cannot survive an impact of such caliber on the other hand superman has also busted a planet as a side effect of his punches wen he cut loose against earth 2 superman in infinite crisis as i posted it on this page sometime ago http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/world-breaker-hulk-vs-superman-rules-637264/?page=3

both supermen not only busted a planet but continued fighting breaking time and space with strength alone as it stands WBH is still no where near superman in any way.

as for this battle you took away supes blitzing that alone would make it a good fight but then you take away WBH thats the only thing that made this fight somewat fair

superman stomps Hulk

1.Which would mean that they both are strong enough to do it, since it was shock wave that destroyed the planet.

2.I was convinced that he survived its explosion and that it was his wish that bring them back.

3.I can't see most of Your scans there. When has it happened? BTW, tearing space and time is hardly measurable...

#88 Posted by logy5000 (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

OP says no amps. That means they're both at their bases. Superman would quickly overpower Hulk at a base.

#89 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000:

If we're talking about Savage Hulk, I don't see it happening. A specially since Superman is holding back from the start. And if he will understand that Hulk is just controlled, he would have doubts of hurting him, since Hulk isn't guilty of this mess.

#90 Edited by logy5000 (6842 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Posted by logy5000 (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: It sorta depends how we would define "normal." I think you're right, though, that Superman will hesitate to cut loose. But once he realizes danger in the fight, he'll likely use his other powers.

#93 Edited by 80sBaby (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

superman stomps Hulk

Wrong.

WBH and Betty's collision did cause the destruction BUT, even if you attribute half the damage to Hulk alone, it's still more power out-put than Clark has shown capable of. Basically, WB Hulk can destroy a planet in 2 hits (in addition to incinerating 3 characters equal to Savage Hulk (a they were amped) and one who's at least Surfer level.) And Hulk didn't die when the planet exploded. His wish is what brought everyone else back so he obviously survived to make it.

The Superman Infinite Crisis feat only occurred because the walls separating the multiverse was weak due to the previous attacks of both SBP and E2 Superman's. It was further weakened because of Alexander Luthor's machine, which their punches were actually powering.

What's "nuts" is the fact that you clearly didn't read the stories in question yet are commenting on them. Superman has no strength feats on WB Hulk's level. Period.

#94 Edited by KalKent1297 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, the reason why people make this thread so often is not because they want to make a comparison of the powers, people want to know : take away all superman's powers other than his super strength( one day sun dipped) vs world breaker hulk. Put them in a very large, indestructible UFC cage and see who wins on account of their raw strength

#95 Edited by dum529001 (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all let me ask...

Which is greater?

A. the energy required to pull earth out its orbit of the sun

OR

B. the energy required to reverse the planet's orbit, therefore pushing back and overpowering that the electromagnetic force the sun puts on the earth?

The answer is B.

If you would actually read it, this is exactly what the Hulk is shown doing in this comic scan:

Overpowering a field of energy endowed with sufficient power to change the orbit of a planet(Tales to Astonish#89)

3016286-1589538323-hulk_.jpg
3016287-3280596398-15684.png

Hulk has the power to move a planet at baseline.

The fact that the field strength needed to be increased is proof that Hulk was contesting that kind of power.

Even so, Hulk showed power to overcome a planet's kinetic energy, which is better than overcoming the force it has while it's just sitting there in its static state.

It takes 632 quadrillion 850 trillion megatons(6.3285*10^17) just to stop the earth's orbit. Hulk overpowered energy that could not only stop a planet's orbit but reverse it as well, which means Hulk was able to put out even more power than that.

At a second meeting years later, The Stranger recognize that Hulk was even stronger than before because once again, Hulk shrugs off the energy that the Stranger uses in an attempt to render him motionless in Marvel Two-In-One annual #2:

3016307-0873189257-29606.jpg

Here's Hulk doing a feat of great cosmic proportions once again:

Applying force to the space-time structure itself to prevent the Defenders from being absorbed into a fissure (Defenders#3)(with the size of the singularity estimated in about seven feets according to the Schwarzschild radius, then it's mass/gravitational attraction, by the equivalence principle, is thus equivalent to roughly two hundreds Earths),

3016290-3409310836-262244.jpeg

#96 Edited by KalKent1297 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

superman sneezed away an entire solar system which woukd take roughly 4sexdecillion megatons if calculated properly. not to mention he pulled them all with a chain https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=superman+sneezes+away+a+solar+system&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=wJOuUYGiMY-HqwHp-oGgCg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=356#

#97 Edited by SPM1M (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

superman stomps Hulk

1.Which would mean that they both are strong enough to do it, since it was shock wave that destroyed the planet.

2.I was convinced that he survived its explosion and that it was his wish that bring them back.

3.I can't see most of Your scans there. When has it happened? BTW, tearing space and time is hardly measurable...

1.True but only superman would have the durability to survive it.

2.In Heart Of The Monster the wishes were granted at random from random statements and at times from the true desire of who ever made the statement. once in the dark dimension hulk made the statement that they were all gonna fight and all gonna die and fight all over again and this was later confirmed by dr. strange.

3.IDK why some scans are missing and this happened during superman infinite crisis TBP which was a bunch of tie in issues i believe. and tearing time and space is hardly measurable?..... agreed.

#98 Posted by dum529001 (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

So we know, at "worldbreaker" power-levels, the Hulk ( and red she-hulk) make the earth quake merely by standing and could sink continents with a footstep.

obviously there's a difference in the amount of effort put into a punch and a footstep. Punches pack way more power and proportion speed than footsteps.

Merely by clashing with Red She-hulk, WB Hulk indirectly......

A. destroyed a planet

AND

B. vaporized a guy on Silver Sufer power-level, as well as guys who rivaled Hulk at base-levels, and the Mindless ones(he even lets the guys attack him so he can amp up that much faster!!).

None of these things were even remotely the focal point of WB Hulk's attack, so they were taking the smallest effects of Hulk's(and Red She-hulk's) power, but they were still destroyed. That's just shows how insanely powerful WB Hulk is.

It's plain to see that worlbreaker Hulk's power is far above the average planet-busting powerhouse.

3016560-9708147796-WWHSt.jpg
3016561-6150275025-27387.jpg
3016562-8211919052-27387.jpg
3016563-5211456875-21504.jpg
3016564-6638603084-21504.jpg
3016565-9917133787-WWHTe.jpg
3016567-0066221828-27387.jpg
3016570-6104260303-27387.jpg
3016571-5503833018-27387.jpg
3016574-0353263961-27387.jpg

#99 Posted by SPM1M (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sbaby said:

@spm1m said

@czarny_samael666 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

superman stomps Hulk

Wrong.

WBH and Betty's collision did cause the destruction BUT, even if you attribute half the damage to Hulk alone, it's still more power out-put than Clark has shown capable of. Basically, WB Hulk can destroy a planet in 2 hits (in addition to incinerating 3 characters equal to Savage Hulk (a they were amped) and one who's at least Surfer level.) And Hulk didn't die when the planet exploded. His wish is what brought everyone else back so he obviously survived to make it.

The Superman Infinite Crisis feat only occurred because the walls separating the multiverse was weak due to the previous attacks of both SBP and E2 Superman's. It was further weakened because of Alexander Luthor's machine, which their punches were actually powering.

What's "nuts" is the fact that you clearly didn't read the stories in question yet are commenting on them. Superman has no strength feats on WB Hulk's level. Period.

Plz. hulk did die as i mentioned before the well didnt grant actual wishes as in "i wish" then puff. it granted them from random statements so yeah hulk did die as dr. strange said his goodbyes and then explained to amadues that it wish that he PREVIOUSLY made when he gave a speech to all the beasts in the dark dimension so no he didnt survive it even in that same book he was being cut up by red she hulk with SWORDS and simple armaments so out of nowhere his durability goes from being cut by metal to surviving a planet bust plzzz.

sure it is stated the wall dividing dimensions were weak but how is that tied to the planet bust that is just an assumption on ur side. if that was true SBP would have instantly destroyed the earth time and time over again so yes this feat does apply to superman and superman from earth two even in the tie superman stated he coulndt hold back cause if he did earth two superman could take away everything he loves

Must i go on to show u that im not the one who needs to reread this stories and superman has plenty of feats to put him above WBH just ask and you shall receive. so as it stands superman still has greater speed, invulnerability, versatility, than WBH on strength they are about equal IMO so wats the verdict is clear inst it?

#100 Posted by 80sBaby (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m: No. As you can see from the above scans, It's specifically stated Hulk was the one who brought them back from death. He had to be alive to make the wish. And yes, it does work like "I wish" then poof.

And Wonder Woman can take a nuke blast yet is vulnerable to bullets. What's your point? Hulk survived the explosion, period. Hell, Savage Hulk has tanked more than that so, if anything, the blades affecting him would be the PIS part.

You're using an unquantifiable feat for Superman and not even providing context. I was enlightening you and others as to what actually happened. You sid that the Hulk feat was a shared one well so was Superman's. Only, he shared his feat with a lot more people/machines. There's nothing showing the IC feat as equal or beyond WB Hulk's. Who cares if Superman wasn't holding back or not? There's no way to know how much strength it would take to destroy the multiverse's barriers at that point. What we do know is that Superman has NEVER destroyed a planet. Hulk has.

"Plenty of feats that put him above WBH?" Like what? Because you haven't provided any so far. Show me Superman punching an equal so hard the shockwave kills another character equal to base Hulk. Speed doesn't matter here since there's no blitzing allowed per the OP. He's not as durable as WB Hulk, either, thanks to the Healing Factor. Versatility, yes. Not that it matters since Hulk can either tank or just heal from whatever damage Superman dishes out.

No need to continue. You've been proven wrong enough. ;-)