Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lvenger said:

@ghostravage said:

@mezame: Oh my... @lvenger Look mate, we're context rapists! I never thought i would be considered a context rapist... I mean... Hahaha.

Such a serious charge, I feel ashamed to be a context rapist. Such a crime to point out the full circumstances of a certain fight scene or event yet I am cursed with that affliction. Oh woe is me :P

you're doing it even in comments lol

shouldn't it be obvious that your crime is twisting the full circumstances of certain fights to your needs? because that's what you're doing

but then again, i wouldn't recommend anyone to discuss something with fans of the negative kind like ghostravage and yourself, because that's not a discussion then...... it's talking to someone, who already programmed his mind to concentrate on the stuff that is best for his character and ignores everything else, even if it's the absolute truth, so if you enjoy doing that, then more power to you..... what i get from that is who to avoid on the board

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@mezame: Likewise I'd already picked up on your blinded reasoning and utterly misguided excuse for logic in our last exchanges. You called me a DC fanboy when I can list several Marvel characters that can beat my favourite DC powerhouses, you said I was focusing on high end feats when I've debunked several high end showings for characters such as Thor's 'speed' and Hyperion's so called 'universal busting' durability and you say I program my mind to focus on what is best for the character when I've admitted that certain advantages aren't enough for characters like Superman to beat versatile foes like The Silver Surfer.

So way to go in horribly and totally incorrectly judging me as a debater and a user on here. It's not often people get so much wrong about someone they talk to over the Internet yet you cram so much ignorance into one post. Congrats on being totally misinformed about me, that's quite the achievement.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#53  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Context...rapist? Huh?

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@betarayz8317:

And just to point out a true lack in your knowledge, sentry has never fought Red Hulk. Not once my friend. Please put a little more effort in "googling" things before you throw them at people as facts. Sentry for the win, over and over again.

LOL... Im done... Either way Sentry fought Red Hulk along with Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man, Black Widow and Ares in Hulk Smash Avengers #5...

But i guess im the one who knows squat about what's been argued here. Go with your ignorance somewhere else, im done arguing with you mate.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

MY KINGDOM FOR A SENTRY THREAD THAT DOESN'T LAND UP IN THE FLAG QUEUE

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk. Hulk all the way.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

@valkaad said:

1.Who do you want to see win?

2.How would they do it?

3.Who will the comic have win?

4.How will they do it?

Hulk

Sentry gives Hulk a turkey sandwich but Hulk gets upset because he wanted a Big Mac, starts to grabs Sentry's legs and starts bashing him to the ground left and right.

Depends which one is popular. (HULK)

The fight goes into a halt and have to work together to fight an even bigger threat. UGH!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#58 god_spawn  Moderator

@saren: FLAGGING YOU FOR DERAILMENT!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@shiryu: No problem mate, is a very long read if you read Superman and Goku's part as well. Interesting and full of flawless information nonetheless.

I just finished reading it and holy sh!t that was the craziest CAV I've ever seen. I'll never look at Hulk in the same way again. I see his lack of flight capabilities doesn't hinder him whatsoever...

... because the guy is an absolute powerhouse.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Karazyn
@lvenger said:

Congrats on being totally misinformed about me, that's quite the achievement.

every time when i look out for a point, where i can jump out of a 'debate' and let someone else have the last word, they write something so weird that i still have to reponse....... so do me a favour and don't try to come up with something new, that is super weird.....

regarding that statement of yours...... i'm not attacking you personally and i'm not attacking ghostravage personally... i specifically wrote 'people like you' which means that i'm generalizing you.... i'm saying that you're a stereotype.....you're right i don't know you personally but by looking at your post i unfortunately realize that you're a part of a stereotype and that's what i've been calling you out on and that's what i try to avoid debating against, because there is not only no way of winning the debate, but it's even impossible to rustle your jimmies regarding your own biased theories and assumptions

i really thought i made myself clear, but you somehow still managed to get it totally wrong.... multiple times

i'm done again

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Hulk post-2006 would beat him realistically.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol hulk gets bfrd like always.

just give aunt may a jet-pack and she'd do it too.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@betarayz8317:

And just to point out a true lack in your knowledge, sentry has never fought Red Hulk. Not once my friend. Please put a little more effort in "googling" things before you throw them at people as facts. Sentry for the win, over and over again.

LOL... Im done... Either way Sentry fought Red Hulk along with Ms. Marvel, Wonder Man, Black Widow and Ares in Hulk Smash Avengers #5...

But i guess im the one who knows squat about what's been argued here. Go with your ignorance somewhere else, im done arguing with you mate.

Also thanks for these Red Hulk feats mate, I've just edited them into my final reply on a Rulk CAV I'm participating in. Rulk sending Sentry flying is particularly impressive as well as shrugging off 3 of The Mighty Avengers' heavy hitters.

angel2dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this battle already happened people really need to stop making these trends we already know who wins