Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

1) I want to see them both die, but Sentry more than Hulk, so I say Hulk should win.

2) Sentry tries to calm Hulk with his stupid glow but it fails and Hulk hands him his butt after taking everything he's dishing out, but, all the solar radiation from Sentry's attacks wash out the gamma radiation (yeah, I know) and after the fight Hulk loses his Hulkitude.

3) Hulk prolly, it's his book and his event. However, Sentry could win to start backing up his hype.

4) Hulk is a Skrull or She-Hulk beats him. I'm foolin, kinda.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian
  1. Hulk

2. He shouldn't beable to.

3. Sentry

4. Beating the Hulk down.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

They have fought a few times already. Hulk won in WWH but just barely

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Any Hulk post-2006 would beat him realistically.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This if Sentry doesn't tap into Void or isn't Death Seed

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. HULK

2. Banners has been hooking up with Sentrys mom

3. HULK

4. Knocks Sentry out

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. HULK

2. Banners has been hooking up with Sentrys mom

3. HULK

4. Knocks Sentry out

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

yeah, let's forget about sentrys speed advantage and his versatility advantage ...and even in comics ww hulk almost lost to a mentally unstable sentry........ do the math how the fight would go for him against a sentry, who performs at his peak

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: Of course we need to forget about it, Hulk is fast enough to tag him and tough and durable enough to tank everything Sentry would be able to dish. I like how you're mentioning World War Hulk story arc when both of them weren't fighting at their peak, Hulk was holding back and Sentry wasn't mentally stable, let alone Hulk still punching him into human form back again while resisting Sentry's calming aura all the time as well as taking Sentry's energy projection like he never released it before.

Go ahead, if you're so sure Sentry beats Post-2006 Hulk, CaV me, let's see who turns out losing. Note: I've already done it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ghostravage: You have? Would you mind providing a link to said CAV, please?

I'm interested in seeing how you went about defending the Hulk.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ghostravage: Thanks. Will be reading the whole CAV very soon...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny how Sentry's speed is mentioned when he doesn't use it like, for example, Superman to where the speed advantage is actually noticeable to a huge degree and Superman actually uses his speed in coherent with his other abilities.Sentry doesn't have that luxury like Superman and doubt it would be as huge as an advantage.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Hey that was the first CaV I ever read! You were awesome in that(lvenger too)!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: No problem mate, is a very long read if you read Superman and Goku's part as well. Interesting and full of flawless information nonetheless.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GhostRavage

@chaos911 said:

@ghostravage: Hey that was the first CaV I ever read! You were awesome in that(lvenger too)!

Nice mate! :P Thank you very much.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: you're welcome! I wonder if he'll try to do the CaV with you, but right now it looks like you shutted him up

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: Not sure if he's up to it but im ready anyways, i've been handling speed arguments since 98'... :P

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: Naaah, im kidding :P I didn't even read comics back then.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: Not sure if he's up to it but im ready anyways, i've been handling speed arguments since 98'... :P

Zoom vs Hulk thread, right now!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: Naaah, im kidding :P I didn't even read comics back then.

Been reading since mid 80's get on my level! :)

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry would rip Hulk to pieces molecule by molecule. He learned this technique after he fought war world hulk. Plus he was unstable. A stable minded Sentry would destroy the Hulk as well.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: That's right!

But seriously, Sentry's speed isn't that huge of an advantage against Hulk

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: I wasn't even planning on being born back then...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry would rip Hulk to pieces molecule by molecule. He learned this technique after he fought war world hulk. Plus he was unstable. A stable minded Sentry would destroy the Hulk as well.

No.

@ghostravage: That's right!

But seriously, Sentry's speed isn't that huge of an advantage against Hulk

Speed has barely any effect on Hulk, rather versatility or the combination of physicals and speed. Sentry seriously lacks physicals to engage in combat with Hulk and his versatility is unnoticeable...

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By laflux

@betarayz8317 said:

No.

Void could do that to Hulk most likely, but Void and Sentry are not one and the same.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one noticing we are keeping a 6 year old thread alive?

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

sentry

sentry chucks hulk into the sun

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: the guy can control molecules. He would rip the hulk to pieces. An unstable, pre molecule manipulating, sentry already stalemated one of the strongest incarnations of the Hulk. Stable minded sentry would rip him to pieces. We've only seen stable minded Sentry once, and that was during his "reborn" arc. He was in a completely seperate body than the Void (no void in his head) and he managed to beat the Void by throwing him into the sun. This same void who was beating all the avengers, the x men, the fantastic four, the inhumans, black bolt, dr strange, namor, and shield, combined. Stable minded sentry for the win. Also, this same void nearly killed the Hulk by breaking every bone in his body. This is the same void that the stable minded sentry was able to beat.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Actually has been done in battles, needless to say, zoom won.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: Hulk was pulling his punches during the entire Manhattan event while Sentry was unstable... Why would you use such instance to define how their fight would go if both of them weren't fighting at their best. That said, it was stated as well that Sentry never released his energy like he did against Hulk before. Anyway, the Void vs Sentry fight has obvious plot purposes and Void didn't operated anywhere near as his past instances.

Either way, Hulk has enough feats to completely overshadow Sentry's feats.

Void is another story as he consistently operated WAY above stable minded Sentry.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@ghostravage: nobody has operated above stable minded sentry the guy is undefeated. He hasn't lost yet my friend. He hasn't been around much but he hasn't lost. He even kept hulk safe from, "the big shadowy man he's scared of." The sentry has learned to control molecules, including organic, and he has showed that he can't die if he doesn't want to. Stop being a fan boy and just face the facts. Let's place hulk against rhino :) then you could make a decent argument.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: Sentry has never shown Molecular Manipulation besides Dark Avengers, it's literally a 1 time instance hardly enough proof to imply consistency. That said, Red Hulk, Blue Marvel and others have fought Sentry while stable minded and nothing was that impressive about him...

im not going any further here, you don't know much about Hulk, let alone the context of his fights, and looking at the last sentence, which is rather ridiculous as Hulk is stronger than all Marvel Earth's heroes actually stated in a biographical entry of 2014, you're seemingly a Hulk hater.

Have a good day.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Karazyn

@mezame: Of course we need to forget about it, Hulk is fast enough to tag him and tough and durable enough to tank everything Sentry would be able to dish. I like how you're mentioning World War Hulk story arc when both of them weren't fighting at their peak, Hulk was holding back and Sentry wasn't mentally stable, let alone Hulk still punching him into human form back again while resisting Sentry's calming aura all the time as well as taking Sentry's energy projection like he never released it before.

Go ahead, if you're so sure Sentry beats Post-2006 Hulk, CaV me, let's see who turns out losing. Note: I've already done it.

i've read through your reasoning for the sentry hulk fight in ww and it's extremely flawed..... check out the sentry respect thread on the kmc boards.... there the context of that fight is explained much better in my opinion ..... and i used that context also to quickly find out how lvenger is downgrading the sentry, simply because he either doesn't know the actual facts or choses to go with the wrong ones on purpose......

sentry has released his energy to a greater extend in the past and it is covered up in the respect thread... everyone can see that there was a difference between sentrys energy in ww hulk compared to his other fights like against collective and genis vell......

sentry has great speed feats just like gladiator, but they never use their superior speed in fights against hulk and thor.... take a guess why is that.... hulk doesn't perform on their level speed wise, they're getting dumbed down to his level so that he doesn't miss like a sissy, which would upset hulk fans.....

everyone who actually reads comics knows that the hulk doesn't stand a chance against characters like sentry, gladiator, superman, black adam and even sungod =)

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void is another story as he consistently operated WAY above stable minded Sentry.

you should reeeeeeeeeally check out one of sentrys respect threads..... a stable minded sentry has defeated the void in most of their fights..... your dear friend lvenger says that only happened for the convenience of the story.... if you think the same thing, then you're both without a doubt the two biggest context-rapists on comicvine =(

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: Ok. CaV me or let's just agree to disagree. I know everything i need to know about Sentry and im pretty certain anything from Hulk Post-2006 is enough to suffice a beat down over the blond guy.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: Oh my... @lvenger Look mate, we're context rapists! I never thought i would be considered a context rapist... I mean... Hahaha.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Sentry hasn't been stable minded since 2004. When he fought blue marvel and WWH he wasn't stable minded. He still had the Void inside of him and if he would of let go too much the Void would of came out (like he has said many times). Stable-minded sentry is a sentry that is completely free of the Void persona in his head. Another words, the Void has a seperate body. Like he was in reborn. This "stable minded" sentry is undefeated.

And sentry has shown to control molecules after dark avengers. In UA 15, he made giant rock creatures form from dust on the ground. Also in UA 10, he formed a "shield" looking thing out of thin air to knock Thor to the side.

And just to point out a true lack in your knowledge, sentry has never fought Red Hulk. Not once my friend. Please put a little more effort in "googling" things before you throw them at people as facts. Sentry for the win, over and over again.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Experio

Hulk smashes

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@mezame: Oh my... @lvenger Look mate, we're context rapists! I never thought i would be considered a context rapist... I mean... Hahaha.

Such a serious charge, I feel ashamed to be a context rapist. Such a crime to point out the full circumstances of a certain fight scene or event yet I am cursed with that affliction. Oh woe is me :P

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@ghostravage said:

Such a serious charge, I feel ashamed to be a context rapist. Such a crime to point out the full circumstances of a certain fight scene or event yet I am cursed with that affliction. Oh woe is me :P

LMAO!