Hulk VS Humanite/OMAC/Frankenstein/Atom Smasher

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Its very hard to put DC characters against Hulk because most DC characters outclass him in speed but I think ive done it.. I think ive got some DC guys that wont run circles around him.

All feats allowed for the team

In character

No prep

Standard gear: meaning frank and omac are allowed to talk to "Father" and "brother eye"

Who wins?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Wait, is the fight against each one separately, or against all at once?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil: Wait, is the fight against each one separately, or against all at once?

all at once. Hulks a bad ass lol

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By GhostRavage

Ultra-Humanite was already a good fight IMO. Adding OMAC it could go either way depending on version. That of course assuming its current Hulk since it doesn't specify.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:

all at once. Hulks a bad ass lol

Oh, man... all at once they murder Hulk with extreme prejudice. I'm not familiar with all those guys, but I think Ultra-Humanite can solo. Atom Smasher might solo as well if he's fighting at his best and using all his powers.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current hulk

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By willpayton

@willpayton: is she KO'd?

I dont have that comic, but yes I believe he KO'd her in just that one page worth of beating. @beatboks1 is more of an expert on Ultra-Humanite, I just know he's pretty badass.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@foreverevil:

Yes she was KO'd. the Ultra Ape body was one that he genetically modified to make him as physically imposing as he was mentally and more an match for his arch foe Superman ( E-2 one that is). He has over the years been able to manhandle E-2 Supes and match it physically with Superman with the help of MMH and Guy Gardner ( though Supes wasn't mentally on his best game at the time as he was an emotional wreck since Max Lord had made him believe he had seen Lois die.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Having said that while his blunt force durability is in this league his overall durability is very inconsistent. For example later on in Powergirls series ( after the scan from will) PG badly burnt him (3rd degree all over massively scarred), yet in Infinity Inc he tanked the combined energy blasts of Sylvester Pemberton (SSK) and BW JR.

Ultra isn't however normally a brawler. He's a super scientist who's well ahead of Lex Luthor and has oodles of weapons and a prep master and massive mental powers. His TP is obviously useless here as Hulk has varying degrees ( depending on plot) of TP resistance but he is easily IMHO in MMH, Charles Xavier, level in TP considering he has controlled several heroes from another dimension and matched the Senior Brainwave in TP battle. His TK is such that in All Star Squadron 21-25 and annual 2 he was able to throw e-2 1940 Superman around like a doll at the same time as shatter the shields of Alan Scot. A pertinent fact to this feat Superman of that era was JUST starting to fly and his powers growing from the earlier years adventures. he wasn't the Leap a tall building only type of guy but wasn't anywhere near his near SA level feats of a few years later.

He'd give Hulk a good fight but it's not his way normally to mix it up like this. he'd be much more likely to manipulate Hulk to his ends than ever get into battle with him.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: thanks for the info. im always learning from you guys. im good with new 52 but before that i dont know much. thanks again

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@foreverevil: Current Hulk has no feats to suggest he can handle all of them... This is kind of a mismatch, just sayin' though.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ForeverEvil

well then lets Help hulk. lets make this savage hulk. is that enough?