• 122 results
Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk vs Doomsday In a straight up brawl. Doomsday has no adaptive powers,spikes on his appendages, and both are at equal speed.Bloodlust on first occurence doomsday vs WBH

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom-Hulk.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This a mismatch. WBH can take out any version of Doomsday, nerfing him this much makes it a ridiculous stomp.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday takes Hulk easy. I respect Hulk and I respect the opinions of people who say Hulk would win. However Doomsday has killed the Man Of Steel, delivered the force of a supernova, destroyed the JLA, survived in space for a long time, moved a black hole, and Darkseid himself said that Doomsday can't be stopped. These are only a few of his feats, and probably not even his most impressive ones just what comes to mind. Not to mention that Doomsday is as strong or stronger than superman who has been able to break lifting 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons. I'm open to counterarguments but I'm not sure very much could change my mind.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GoldKing

@atheistknowledge said:

This a mismatch. WBH can take out any version of Doomsday, nerfing him this much makes it a ridiculous stomp.

World Breaker Hulk wouldn't last more than 30 seconds in a brawl against Hunter/Prey Doomsday.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badassporkchop: Hulk is capable of crunching Adamantium with his bare hands easily, he was able to raise himself under the weight of a star-at the least, it was 2 Octillion tons, that's 30 Zeroes compared to your 23, 200 Sextillion, and that's just normal Hulk, not even World War Hulk whose much stronger, and smarter. He's also punched through space multiple times in his career.

And I'll say it, Hulk is stronger than Superman, so even if I couldn't just point out that Superman's strength does not equate to Doomsday's, or that I'd need some proof for Superman lifting 200 Sextillion tons, I can just point out that neat little fact.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk without a doubt. Better striking and strength feats.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Badassporkchop

@conner_wolf:

I did know about the fact that Hulk destroyed Wolverines adamantium skeleton however besides raw power Doomsday is also extremely intelligent. In fact he was a scientist for a while. He's also a master strategist which is one of the reasons he was able to kill Superman. I will conceit to the fact that hulk is technically stronger than Doomsday as Hulk has no limit on how strong he can get as his anger increases. That was a good point to bring up however I would like to list a few more of Doomsdays feats before I reply: this is one of my personal favorites, in one storyline Doomsday killed absolutely everyone in DC except Lobo, and it wasn't determined as to who won that, Doomsday destroyed half of a city with 1 headbut, and to my knowledge he is one of the few DC characters to have not died in any storyline. However as I'm not up to date on all the story's if anyone knows I'm wrong on that please let me now. I look forward to your response. :)

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By conner_wolf

@badassporkchop: I was actually talking about more recent comics with the Adamantium feat, robot made of Adamantium, Doc Green just smashed the crap out of it.

Yeah, the key word is "For a while" normally, Doomsday is raw animal instinct and hatred. No intelligence. Strategy had nothing to do with it.

Actually, that's a common misconception, he has died, he just comes back. It's like saying Cap never died, he died, he just got resurrected. The better word for it is he's never permanently died, the thing is, how long will it take for him to come back? A week? A month? Years? Decades? Long long would we have to wait to end one battle, if Hulk took him out once, that's a win.

As cool as a headbutt is, I think Hulk can take a city-busting headbutt. I like to think it'd be like when Iron Man headbutted Thor and chuckle to myself tho.

Thank you for your politeness.

QueenAnt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday still

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking said:
@atheistknowledge said:

World Breaker Hulk wouldn't last more than 30 seconds in a brawl against Hunter/Prey Doomsday.

He wouldn't it would take him 10 sec at most to destroy H/P Doomsday.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By lettsplay10

BREAK THE CODES

JFEWJIOWAJFOEJEAORJEOJTODGTEROTHJERSOJGFLSJROEASRFTESGTFELSGTERSIERFROEFJOERJHOIHJFOEWIHJOWOWAFROEFJHREOJIGEROJGFOEIHOIEOIHJFEOFSOREOIEJHOREIROIHYEROHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOthisoewohowerhfewofrheowherohewirfhewaorheosucks

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Doomsday ? Hunter prey stomps unless it was World breaker .

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@atheistknowledge: hp doomsday is too much for any version of hulk. The other versions of doomsday? Not so much...

In fact new 52 doomsday is a chump compared to his other versions, so he's getting 50 shades of crap beaten out of him.

Avatar image for khianrobinson123-456
khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaker Hulk is the guy who can destroy a planet by taking a few steps. Doomsday killed superman...............so? That is not a big feat. WBH wins easily.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khianrobinson123-456: no he could threaten the eastern (I believe it was eastern) seaboard not the planet

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

I don't have too much time for a long response right now but I'll just say this real quick and come back on with more later. Think about how many times hulk has tried to challenge another hero and been completely destroyed probably the worst by Galactus.

And ps: About the politeness no problem I hate it when people are assholes here. And thank you for your politeness as well.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Hulk most likely would win, normally Hulk would lose to DD though.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk , Doomsday isn't winning crap without adapting hax.

Pretty sure Doomsday shits on WBH after a few revives.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By conner_wolf

@badassporkchop: And think about how many times someone like Superman has gotten floored by someone he tried to challenge, Hulk is not the only one here.

And no problem, take your time.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday takes Hulk easy. I respect Hulk and I respect the opinions of people who say Hulk would win. However Doomsday has killed the Man Of Steel, delivered the force of a supernova, destroyed the JLA, survived in space for a long time, moved a black hole, and Darkseid himself said that Doomsday can't be stopped. These are only a few of his feats, and probably not even his most impressive ones just what comes to mind. Not to mention that Doomsday is as strong or stronger than superman who has been able to break lifting 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons. I'm open to counterarguments but I'm not sure very much could change my mind.

And the reason doomsday was able to do all that was his ability to adapt, and not be killed the same way twice. Without that, hulk, out feats. him.

Especially since hulk can get stronger and more powerful when angrier, which a doomsday that can be killed in anyway, will make an easy target to release this rage on.

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: yes I said he could destroy the world by taking a few stepS, not just one step, he threatened the eastern seaboard with one step.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: yes I said he could destroy the world by taking a few stepS, not just one step, he threatened the eastern seaboard with one step.

There's a big difference between threatening a portion of the earths crust as oppose to cracking the entirety of the earths crust and having enough force to effect the mantle outercore, innercore etc.

He would need a pretty big punch not steps to do that

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: Yeah well hulk was holding back, as stated by amadeus cho and the hulk himself. If he wasn't holding back he would have destroyed the planet with one step, also stated by amadeus cho, he did the calculations.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

I know that Superman has been taken down easily many times as well. As a matter a fact Black Adam completely humiliated him and Shazam at the same time, but overall Doomsday has surpassed Superman to my knowledge Superman is just average intelligence. And all though it might not have been for a long time DD was a scientist which proves that he does have intellectual prowess. In addition he stronger than Superman easily delivering supernovas, the force of the sun, moving black holes, etc. So I'd say overall Superman may have been embaresses a few times but that's not really mirrored in DD. Also neither Hulk nor Doomsday can fly but they both are able to jump at incredible heights, however in this field as well Doomsday surpasses Hulk as he is able to jump so high that he reaches outer space in one good leap. One other thing I'd like to say on Doomsdays behalf is he may not be as strong as Hulk, but strength is nothing if it isn't applied properly. And I know Hulk does apply his strength properly and he has skill but Doomsday has far more skill as a result of the fact that he has way more experience than Hulk. Don't get me wrong hulk has plenty of experience but not nearly as much.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badassporkchop: He was a scientist, could you show me any instance of him using his intellect, outside of the one time he actually got smart?

When does he deliver these strikes, can you provide scans?

And Hulk can do the same, reaching orbit with a jump.

Doomsday can't use that experience because he has no intelligence, plus Hulk has actual combat training, Doomsday doesn't.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Badassporkchop

@conner_wolf:

Superman #175 commemorated the 100th issue since the death of Superman in battle with Doomsday by staging a re-match.

It is shown that Doomsday's skeleton was retrieved and his flesh regrown by Lex Luthor (by using Superman's Kryptonian DNA), who handed Doomsday over to Darkseid (Luthor's aide in the retrieval, repair, and improvement of Doomsday) to repay Earth's war debt to Apokolips. By this time, Doomsday had evolved intelligence and sentience. So he could use his past experience. Plus I'd like to bring up that Doomsday has much more killer instinct and is more ruthless. And also In the New 52 version of Doomsday, he was granted the power of absorbing the energy from objects, and absorbing the life force from other living creatures. Which obviously adds to his overall power and this works on everyone. Not just insignificants.

And about the scans I'm new to comicvine (as a matter of fact this is my first conversation I've had on here) and I have no idea how to post scans but if someone could let me know I'd be happy to try. :)

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badassporkchop: Yes, but during that Storyline Doomsday was much weaker than he was normally, his intelligence held him back quite a bit from performing to his fullest, he gave it up in fatc because it held him back so much.

And absorbing energy from objects.... nothing that tries that on the Hulk comes out of it ok.

And you see the top par with the font styles, and paragraph? Click Img, get a link to the picture, save it to your computer, or reupload previous pictures.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch WBHulk is already a planet buster.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Badassporkchop

@conner_wolf:

Silver surfer was pretty successful in orbsorbing hulks power. He also killed him shortly after. Plus Hulk isn't really Bruce when he turns into Hulk he starts to lose control and act purely on impulse. Since Doomsday is always Doomsday he has learned to control his power better, and make it work for him. Not to mention when DD challenges someone else significant in the DC universe he doesn't immediately get destroyed like Hulk always seems to. (not always but pretty often) Hulk challenged Wolverine he got destroyed, Hulk challenged Cap got destroyed, Hulk challenged Galactus got destroyed big time, Hulk challenged Punisher and somehow even he destroyed him, Thor, Silver Surfer, She- Hulk, Iron-Man it's embarrassing really. Tons of respect for him and he is powerful. But somehow everyone wrecks him.

And about the scans I don't have a computer and I have to do everything from my phone so I don't think scans are an option for me. :(

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By conner_wolf

@badassporkchop: Yeah, but SS's energy absorption>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Doomsday's. It's the Power Cosmic man, the power cosmic! I also don't think SS ever killed Banner, but any time someone absorbs Bruce's gamma energy, he just gets angrier and angrier and the problem just sort of fixes itself.

Hulk is actually quite intelligent, it's not that he acts on instinct, he acts on rage, but that doesn't mean he's an imbecile while Hulk.

And that's because Doomsday rarely shows up, Hulk is around all the time, more opportunities for him to get beaten, but much of the time he's the one who fights the team-busters and wins, or busts the teams himself.

The time Hulk fought Captain America was in the ultimates, the scene where Hulk lost to Wolverine, are you talking about Old Man Logan? Galactus would destroy DD too. Punisher vs The Marvel Universe, right? Most of your examples are from non-canon storylines and don't apply to 616 Hulk.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

The thing about canon story's is each individual thing that happens is canon..... Just to its respective story but considering that all of this happened in Marvel it might not be canon to the mainstream storyline but it is canon to Marvel itself. Which means that whether or not it happened in this storyline it still happened and it still (clearly) has the potential to happen in any other story. Since I am back on the topic I would like to bring up a few more examples.

Please check out this link you don't need to read it all I know it's pretty big, but just please please skim through it

http://io9.com/12-heroes-and-villains-who-kicked-the-hulks-green-ass-1543871751

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hulk actually wins with the buffs for him and nerfs against Doomsday.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk actually wins with the buffs for him and nerfs against Doomsday.

also hulk in that form is already planet buster.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badassporkchop: Potential, yes, but for example, characters like Hulk and Thor in the Ultimates universe aren't as strong as they are in the mainstream 616.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I think Hulk probably wins this, haha. I was about to give it to Doomsday, as usual, but this is Death of Superman Doomsday minus any abilities, vs the strongest Hulk. I think Hulk wins.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk under these conditions. Even without heavily nerfing Doomsday, Hulk still wins.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Badassporkchop

@conner_wolf:

Let's talk limiting factors. To my knowledge DD has none at all (like a stupid green rock lol). Hulk on th other hand has plenty Hulk has morals, his strength depends on his rage which he can't completely control. Plus DD has higher invulnerability, a better healing factor, and he fights stronger enemies. Plus he has had more time spent working with deadlier fighters than the Avengers ie. Suicide Squad, Secret Society of Super Villains, even the JLA for a while. And in regard to adaptive abilities they may not be active during fight so he can't adapt to Hulk in particular he has adapted in the past (unless your completely taking away all the adaptations he's ever made) to people similar to Hulk so he would already have a defense to Hulk in addition to his regeneterive effects and high invulnerablity. Overall he outclasses Hulk here.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD by far. The JLA had to team up on DD. World Breaker Hulk would get picked up by the head and smashed together like a tomato. There is a reason why so many people today still make forum threads on DD vs Thanos, Galactus, and such. Though DD would lose to those two, DD is still a higher calibur than your normal super villain.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badassporkchop: When talking about World Breaker Hulk strength isn't really a question.

I don't think Doomsday has a higher invulnerability, just a higher invulnerability to more things, physical damage hurts him just fine.

And Hulk's healing factor is amazing, and Doomsday's can take a while from what I understand and is very much about sunlight. Hulk is also durable enough to take Adamantium claws.

Hulk definitely fights stronger enemies, Thor alone is probably stronger than anyone Doomsday's been able to beat first go. Hulk has fought the entire Avengers and X-Men Rosters multiple times, heck in a recent comic he fought Thanos pretty effectively.

And Doomsday can never become fully immune to physical damage, but that's the beauty of Hulk, he just needs to keep fighting long enough to get angry enough to hurt his enemy, at that point, Doomsday is well, doomed.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Badassporkchop

@conner_wolf:

When you say Hulk fought the entire Avengers and the X-men. That's impressive but it's kinda small fries compared to DD killing every one in DC except Lobo whom he still didn't lose to. Plus hulk fought Thor and won and that's great but DD fought Darkseid and won! Darkseid.... Darkseid he can erase people from existence by looking at them.... And DD beat him he's also fought and killed Superman maybe Superman is arguably on the same level as Thor but honestly I feel like he's a few steps above. But if Superman isn't enough he's fought Shazam, Aquaman, the whole JLA, and Black Adam. Black Adam was able to destroy Superman and Shazam at the same time. He also nearly killed Wonder Woman with one backhand. DD has more impressive feats and stats because Hulk can't become fully immune either. Plus I think you're underestimating he's regen capabilities. I know hulks got some great regent but DDs regen is so amazing that from death he requires 1 drop of blood to COMPLETELY heal and it doesn't have to be his blood. Anyone's blood, a civilians, a heros, etc. DD shrugged off Flashs punch of infinite mass like it was nothing and then wrecked him. DD is absolutely amazing any way you look at it.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By conner_wolf

@badassporkchop: Again, wasn't that an elseworld story?

Doomsday beat Darkseid because he's immune to the Omega Effect.

And Thor is certainly above Superman, but if you want to hear about that please PM me, I'd rather not get into it here.

Hulk can't become fully immune, but I'd rather be so durable that I don't need to, than always have the same durability, but gain new immunities when I die.

But how fast can that 1 drop of blood heal?

Flash is known for holding back, even with his ultimate attacks.