TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheBatman586

Doomsday slaughters. 
This has been done numerous times before.

Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Taliax

"12 round fight  to the death "
Doomsday was already beaten to death once by Superman so Hulk can't beat him that way.

Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kala

Hulk's strength is potentially endless. The greater his rage, the greater his strength.
The fact that Hulk managed to survive (though was beaten) a fight with Zeus, while Doomsday was beaten by Superman, tells me that Hulk would win--not instantly, it would be close but in the end if you make him mad enough, "Hulk's the strongest one there is."

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Boobster
@Kala said:
Hulk's strength is potentially endless. The greater his rage, the greater his strength. The fact that Hulk managed to survive (though was beaten) a fight with Zeus, while Doomsday was beaten by Superman, tells me that Hulk would win--not instantly, it would be close but in the end if you make him mad enough, "Hulk's the strongest one there is."
Superman beat Doomsday only in Doomsday's first appearance and he died in process of doing it. Since you brought up current Hulk who was beaten by Zeus, why don't you bring up current Doomsday ?
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:
@Kala said:
Hulk's strength is potentially endless. The greater his rage, the greater his strength. The fact that Hulk managed to survive (though was beaten) a fight with Zeus, while Doomsday was beaten by Superman, tells me that Hulk would win--not instantly, it would be close but in the end if you make him mad enough, "Hulk's the strongest one there is."
Superman beat Doomsday only in Doomsday's first appearance and he died in process of doing it. Since you brought up current Hulk who was beaten by Zeus, why don't you bring up current Doomsday ?
zues would rape doomsday 
no question about that
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Boobster
@higher_evolutionary said:
@Boobster said:
@Kala said:
zues would rape doomsday  no question about that
So Zeus is gay according to you ?
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:
@Boobster said:
@Kala said:
what deos that supposed to mean
 oh...
sorry i should use offensive words like that to girls
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Boobster
@Boobster said:
@Boobster said:
@Kala said:
what deos that supposed to mean  oh... sorry i should use offensive words like that to girls
You shouldn't, unless you disrespect girls.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:
@Boobster said:
@Boobster said:
@Kala said:
what deos that supposed to mean  oh... sorry i should use offensive words like that to girls
actually i am against sexism and dispalying of women of sex figures
and also adult comics that deal with raping
so i am a nice guy
i just use it rhetorically in meaning of stomp
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheBatman586 said:
Doomsday slaughters.  This has been done numerous times before.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Boobster
@Boobster said:
@Boobster said:
@Boobster said:
@Kala said:
actually i am against sexism and dispalying of women of sex figures and also adult comics that deal with raping so i am a nice guy i just use it rhetorically in meaning of stomp
If you're against sexism and is a "nice guy", why did you say " sorry i should use offensive words like that to girls" ?
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By utotheg38

Congratulations, You're the 1,294,294,987 person to make this thread.

You Win Failure!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cattlebattle

the plot devi.....oh uh...  I mean Doomsday

higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:
@Boobster said:
@Boobster said:
@Boobster said:
@Kala said:
actually i am against sexism and dispalying of women of sex figures and also adult comics that deal with raping so i am a nice guy i just use it rhetorically in meaning of stomp
If you're against sexism and is a "nice guy", why did you say " sorry i should use offensive words like that to girls" ?
whoops ang big fail on my part i meant shouldnt typing mistake very sorry
Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kala
@Boobster said:
@Kala said:
From wiki:
"

Doomsday is now genetically part-Kryptonian due to his genes having been spliced with Kal-El's, however with the exception of his flame-breath, he has displayed no additional abilities. In fact, he was shown weaker than previously when he was singlehandedly beaten by Superman. This was rationalized as due to intelligence that he developed, causing him to fear the death that awaited him if he lost, but does not explain how a simple minor concussion could incapacitate his healing factor for the time he remained unconscious. However, he apparently lost his intelligence when sent back in time, reverting him to his original state of fearlessness.

Once he gained some of Superman's Kryptonian DNA, he became susceptible to Kryptonite. Unlike Superman, it causes him pain, but cannot kill him. This was done to render him controllable."

Hulk isn't the slightest bit affected by Kryptonite and hasn't gotten weaker.

It would be close but both rely on their strength and in the end one truth remains:

HULK STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Boobster
@Kala said:
@Boobster said:
@Kala said:
From wiki:
"

Doomsday is now genetically part-Kryptonian due to his genes having been spliced with Kal-El's, however with the exception of his flame-breath, he has displayed no additional abilities. In fact, he was shown weaker than previously when he was singlehandedly beaten by Superman. This was rationalized as due to intelligence that he developed, causing him to fear the death that awaited him if he lost, but does not explain how a simple minor concussion could incapacitate his healing factor for the time he remained unconscious. However, he apparently lost his intelligence when sent back in time, reverting him to his original state of fearlessness.

Once he gained some of Superman's Kryptonian DNA, he became susceptible to Kryptonite. Unlike Superman, it causes him pain, but cannot kill him. This was done to render him controllable."

Hulk isn't the slightest bit affected by Kryptonite and hasn't gotten weaker.

It would be close but both rely on their strength and in the end one truth remains:

HULK STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!

You're using wiki ? For real ? LOL. You do realise that it is not current Doomsday ? It is Doomsday Rex in description. Who like appeared 5 years ago. Your logic is so flawed, how can Hulk be affected by Kryptonite if there is not Kryptonite in Marvel Universe ? You do realise that even that weak version Doomsday Rex evolved past Kryptonite ? You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Try reading Reign of Doomsday, which is exactly about current one.
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By YoungThriller
@Kala: The poster said nothing about Doomsday at that point.Just regular mindless,powerful Doomsday.Doomsday will will this easily. Doomsday can become just as powerful the more hulk gets,and Doomsday doesn't have a limit to his Adaption.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk defeats his ripoff

sgtnickrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sgtnickrage

Doomsday is definitely a rip off of the Hulk, as was sentry to Superman. My money is on the Hulk because of his endless strength and his record on taking on the biggest and baddest of Marvel Universe. Including Asgard, Sentry, FF,Avengers, the list goes on and on. 

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By demifiend
@utotheg38 said:
Congratulations, You're the 1,294,294,987 person to make this thread.  You Win Failure!
Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jeronimo

Hulk eventually tears DD apart and throws the pieces into the sun. 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Another spite thread. DOOMSDAY SLAUGHTERS HIM. 

@Jeronimo
: Nonsense.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Doomsday is too fast for the Hulk. If they fighting on equal speed, then it'll probably be more fair. Physical strength is the only thing DD never fully evolves to. Hulk's anger would constantly increase his physical attributes so this will probably one of those never ending battles in this situation. Add in the fact that Hulk now has genius level intellect and Banner is willing to work with him along with having the possession of Banner tech which can create arrays of things such as Forcefields that are capable of withstanding hits from the Juggernaut, teleportation, hacking into Shield weapons, creating powerful Gamma blasts, creating gamma forcefields, and shut down non-Banner techs. DD would take this due to his speed but like I said, if they were fighting on equal terms, then it would be an entirely different fight. It's not a "stomp" like everyone's making it out to be.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By Billy Batson

Old battle. Doomsday. 

BB

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By utotheg38
@Jeronimo said:

Hulk eventually tears DD apart and throws the pieces into the sun. 

No Caption Provided
lol sure he does! XD
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Outside_85

Stalemate if the rounds are enforced because neither of the two can kill the other in the time span before the bell is struck and they have time to regenerate their injuries. 

On 'destruction points' however I will say Hulk due to him potentially making an earthquake stomp, where Doomsday doesn't have that kind of feats (his being more 'ripping character X a new one', true he destroyed a planet once, but that was by destroying some huge chemical deposits Darkseid was interested in) . 

Avatar image for alexander121793
alexander121793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By alexander121793

Superman has beat Hulk in every crossover they had. 

Since Doomsday beat and nearly killed superman who hulk has always lost against Doomsday. 

It is simple logic Superman Beat Hulk - Doomsday beat and nearly killed superman - so doomsday beats hulk 

Also in Doomsdays recent mini series he has taken out without breaking a sweat Superboy, Eradicator, and Steel. 

So the curent doomsday who has been drasticly powered down  by dc basicly took down two kryptonians and steel who wears powered armor and has a genus intelect. 

Since this is the old doomsday before they powered him down hulk has very few chances of winning. 

Here are some of this doomsdays feats. 

Wasn't even scratched by darkseid's omega beams. 

Beat Darkseid 

Beat the justice league with literally one hand tied behind his back. 

Beat Superman and neatly killed him and put him out of condition for several months. 

Doomsday wins though it won't be easy expessily after Hulk has been powering up for 12 rounds but it will either end up a stalemate or a narrow victory by either of them. 

Doomsday will have the advantage in the first rounds and will probally beat hulk in those but due to hulk powering up he has a chance to win the last rounds 

My guise Doomsday wins 6 out of 12  rounds and Hulk wins the later rounds due to his increasing strength, healing factor, and durability. 

In the early rounds doomsdays strength will let him beat hulk but in later rounds hulks increasing durability and healing factor will be to much for doomsday to overcome giving hulk more time for his anger to increase and after his anger has increased enough he will be able to overpower doomsday and he will get atronger and stronger after each round due to his anger increasing further. 

So to simplify it doomsday with his greater starting strength level will be able to overpower hulk in the first few rounds but in the later rounds he will be unable to due much damage due to hulks increasing healing factor and durability allowing hulk the chance to get strong enough to beat doomsday. in the later rounds.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MKF30

DD

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31  Edited By Timandm

How can you put a 12 round limit on a fight to the death?

So, I looked for this battle thread because I was curious what most people would say...   It would be nice to see the writers actually chime in on this.  There are too many over the top fanboys in here to figure this one out....

Doomsday fanboys believe Doomsday is even more powerful than the entity of Death herself...  They believe Doomsday does not have to see his target, nor touch his target, to kill them....  They HONESTLY believe Doomsday can kill a person whom the entity of Death will not allow to die....  I'm not making this up.....

Hulk Fanboys... sigh...  Well, they at least believe Hulk would have to be on the same planet to kill his target... Although, now that I've said that I'm sure there are some cooking up scenarios where Hulk hurls a mountain towards another planet so hard that the planet shatters...  (The physical impossibility of hurling such a large object without it actually falling apart will obviously be ignore because he's the $(@#*$(ing HULK, DAMMIT!.

My best guess?  It's a tie, they kill each other... and then they both come back to life because they are both comic book characters, and in the comics, only Uncle Ben stays dead...

Blob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Blob

Long and intense fight it either ends in Hulk finally getting strong enough and winning or a draw.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

In before the lock! 

Yes folks, this has indeed been done many a time.  

Doomsday, or as someone announce, the plot device, should win this. Be a hell of a brawl though. 

Go here for one of the original threads; 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/hulk-vs-doomsday/530958/ 

Feel free to keep searching though as there are many more!
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MKF30

Doomsday murks Hulk boy

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666

IMO any Doomsday would beat any Hulk (maybe War Hulk, Cap Universe or Herald of Galactus Hulk thanks to some tricks would win, but most of them aren't standard Hulks).

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By D3athstroke
@Kala
Zeus Was not trying to kill Hulk lol
Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#37  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

stalemate till world rips apart from the fighting

chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By chriskalaani

its either a stalemate or doomsday wins because theres nothing hulk can do to kill him

fatalfury77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By fatalfury77

Hulk Gets stomped

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By beyonder2012

ummm no,doomsday has never shown capable of surviving a planet busting attack nor has he shown any feat that was close to doing this

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By czarny_samael666
@czarny_samael666 said:
IMO any Doomsday would beat any Hulk (maybe War Hulk, Cap Universe or Herald of Galactus Hulk thanks to some tricks would win, but most of them aren't standard Hulks).
...and now I have more respect for Savage Hulk. Not much more, but enough to give him a chance with DOS Superman.
beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By beyonder2012

do you think world war hulk has a chance against him??

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666
@beyonder2012 said:
Hard to say. Savage Hulk has actually greater feats than WWHulk. WWHulk was a terrible story, in which Hulk was winnig his fights due to PIS. Many people have seen it and started to hate Hulk and we can see it to this day.

I don't even recall what WWHulk done to put him much above Savage one.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44  Edited By Erik

Doomsday with ease.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#45  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Erik said:

Doomsday with ease.

Oh really, Erik? Can Doomsday do this?

"Braaah, planet explodes!!"
Fight the ZEUS???
Fight the ZEUS???
OR THIS!!???
OR THIS!!???
beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By beyonder2012

world war hulk has taken a step and it destroyed new york and was felt whole states away.he has beat entire teams by himself.he basically went back to earth and kicked everyones butt.avengers,x-men,x-force,fantastic four,sentry,his son skaar,fing fang foom,you name it.he has planet busted.doomsday has never shown anything on this scale

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47  Edited By Erik

@god_spawn:

No. Doomsday falls horribly short on the fight with Zeus unfortunately. You see, DD would actually win. He would not accomplish the awesome that Hulk did by losing in a stomp. Alas... :p

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheAcidSkull said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@beyonder2012 said:
Hard to say. Savage Hulk has actually greater feats than WWHulk. WWHulk was a terrible story, in which Hulk was winnig his fights due to PIS. Many people have seen it and started to hate Hulk and we can see it to this day. I don't even recall what WWHulk done to put him much above Savage one.

hulk has a good chance of winning ,but so does doomsday, if everyone on the site did not hate hulk maybe he could get some respect, though i agree that savage hulk was the best

It always makes me laugh, when the same people can say that Hulk will be stomped by Captain Marvel or weapon-less Wonder Woman, but people like DD, Mongul and Grundy wouldn't be stomped at all... There are only two possibilities: Hulk and these bricks gets stomped all together or no one is stomped at all, since Hulk isn't weaker than them. 
beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By beyonder2012

zeus is a skyfather is only slightly weaker than odin.to say doomsday would beat him is crazy.