Hulk Vs. Bane, Killer Croc, Man-Bat, and Mr. Freeze

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

No prep. All at one time, current versions of each. FIGHT!!!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"you're going to hate me...Freeze freezes hulk to a subzero temperature where his entire body is as brittle as glass... while Hulk is frozen stiff Bane punches his as hard as he can and shatters him into a million peices.Croc and Man-Bat enjoy frozen lunch...sorryM"

Um.....yeah, Hulk goes into space without any frost around him, so I don't think that'll work.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

you're going to hate me...

Freeze freezes hulk to a subzero temperature where his entire body is as brittle as glass... while Hulk is frozen stiff Bane punches his as hard as he can and shatters him into a million peices.

Croc and Man-Bat enjoy frozen lunch...

sorry

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

Sparda says:

"Um.....yeah, Hulk goes into space without any frost around him, so I don't think that'll work."

that's space, ignoring the obvious logic flaw, it's not a freeze ray attacking your body lol

Freeze could also freeze the water in the air around him, trapping him in a block of pure ice while Bane ripped his head off.

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"Sparda says:
"Um.....yeah, Hulk goes into space without any frost around him, so I don't think that'll work."

that's space, ignoring the obvious logic flaw, it's not a freeze ray attacking your body lol

Freeze could also freeze the water in the air around him, trapping him in a block of pure ice while Bane ripped his head off.

M"

Stunned silence

Wait, what? His ray-o-freezo gun is colder than the depths of the Arctic Ocean and Space itself? How did Batman ever even touch this guy?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Sparda says:
that's space, ignoring the obvious logic flaw, it's not a freeze ray attacking your body lol Freeze could also freeze the water in the air around him, trapping him in a block of pure ice while Bane ripped his head off. M"

i think he can trap him in pure ice but i dont think he can freeze his body. hulk's weird like that.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

his freeze ray works on lazer technology and can rfeeze individual atoms if he wants it too...

it can take things down to absolute zero... the coldest thing ever... remember in space there is still heat from stars, same as the arctic oceam there is still some heat from the earth or it would be pure ice.

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda

WAIT! I got it. Ok:

Hulk generates gamma rays endlessly, so it could be theoreticized that if he was to be frozen, the gamma rays would melt the end right off him!

That's somewhere in reality? Right? Right?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Yeah, Mr. Freeze would do most of everything in this battle. Croc and Man-Bat merely chill, pun intended, while Mr. Freeze does all the work. Then they attack him all at once and KABLOOEY....green popsicles for everyone.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Methos

Sparda says:

"Hulk generates gamma rays endlessly, so it could be theoreticized that if he was to be frozen, the gamma rays would *melt* the end right off him!That's somewhere in reality? Right? Right?"

Gamma ray's don't produce heat... they're way off the ultraviolet range of the spectrum, ignoring the fact that any dose of gamma radiation will kill anyone lol

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"Sparda says:
"Hulk generates gamma rays endlessly, so it could be theoreticized that if he was to be frozen, the gamma rays would *melt* the end right off him!That's somewhere in reality? Right? Right?"

Gamma ray's don't produce heat... they're way off the ultraviolet range of the spectrum, ignoring the fact that any dose of gamma radiation will kill anyone lol

M"

Aw, god......where the h*ll did he get this gun? WAIT! Ok:

As the battle is starting, the newest, smartest Hulk sees the thread of the freeze a miggigy, and claps, knocking the gun out of Freezes grasp long enough to let Hulk fight.

Huh? That was ok, right? Right?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Methos

ROFLOL...

ok,. you're determined to have Hulk win this match aren't you?

even so, i reckon current Bane would give Hulk a run for his money on strength level

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"ROFLOL...ok,. you're determined to have Hulk win this match aren't you?even so, i reckon current Bane would give Hulk a run for his money on strength levelM"

Um, dude, Bane is at best slightly above Olympic level. It says that in Knightfall, and that was when he used Venom. He would get trashed.

*Yes, HULK MUST WIN!!!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

hmmm... have to check that...

i was under the impression that Bane's strength had increased severely after he was dumped in the Lazarus Pit...

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"hmmm... have to check that...i was under the impression that Bane's strength had increased severely after he was dumped in the Lazarus Pit...M"

Before when he used Venom, it was like, 3 tons or something. Then he stopped, and last I remember he broke Judo Masters(?) back with a backbreaker. So he still needs to do that to kill.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

ok, i'm checking out current bane now... seems he's not as strong as i thought...

ok, i still stand by Mr Freeze as being able to kill him though

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"ok, i'm checking out current bane now... seems he's not as strong as i thought...ok, i still stand by Mr Freeze as being able to kill him thoughM"

BUT THE THUNDERCLAP!!??

I gotta go soon anyway...I'll cry myself to sleep reading some Hulk.....sniff....

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos

roflol...

we'll talk more about the hulks icey demise tomorrow

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos

roflol...

ok, bring it on :D

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sparda

Tomorrow is another victory for Hulk! Not even Robin is safe.....

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Phorqe

If Freeze can in fact produce absolute zero, and can have his gun penetrate Hulk's skin and start to Freeze his muscle tissue before Hulk gets to him, then yes. They could beat him. If Hulk manages to get to Freeze on time, or can use one of the other enemies as a shield, the Bat-baddies are toast.

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sparda

Better times.

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^It shows.

12marvel12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By 12marvel12

im going to say Hulk wins... Bane and Killer Croc wont be doing anything to him, Man-Bat could serve as a distraction for Mr. Freeze, but thats the only scenario i can think of and it is highly unlikely anyway.... a thunderclap will stun everyone there anyway
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666

Hulk.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
" Hulk. "
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has no chance 
No chance at all of losing this battle
society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By society619

Batman would have to stop Hulk from murdering these guys....i'm not sure he can

Hulk via mismatch

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spartan92

me after reading viewing this battle

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By ChaosBlazer

spite

beyonder2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By beyonder2012

In addition to great strength, the Hulk's body possesses a high degree of resistance to injury. The Hulk's skin is impervious to conventional blades, adamantium and vibranium being amongst the very few metals that are truly capable of piercing his skin. The Hulk is capable of withstanding high caliber bullets, powerful explosives, pressures extremes, falls from orbital heights [196][197], maximized heat without blistering, maximized cold without freezing, and great impacts. The Hulk has withstood the impact of a ground zero nuclear explosion [73][198][199][99][200][201] and also the Human Torch's Nova Blast [202][172], with a temperature of one million degrees Fahrenheit, without any injury. The Hulk was also able to withstand a planet-devastating impact near of the event[203], a planet-shattering impact at point blank range[188], and a mighty blast from Galactus[204]. The Hulk's durability, like his strength, is fueled by rushes of adrenaline while angry hulk takes it

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By XiiX

Hulk.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF Man-bat make that annoying sound maybe Hulk would kneel on the ground and then Bane comes behind and rip his head of while he can. I am pretty sure he easily can rip it of if he just got the opportunity. If he breaks backs just so easy he can rip some big guys head of

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mr Freeze running shots. Then Bane Venom Pumps three times and charges. Killer Croc is occupying water terrain so he charges as well and rolls a six for claws. Hulk is KO'd!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clap

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this bumped? WHY?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pterodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do you all assume that the Hulk wouldn't just dodge Freezes gun? Freeze is no crack shot, and his ice laser doesn't seek targets as far as I know.

And I'm assuming they start the facing each other, though the OP doesn't give a location or starting distance for some reason.

Hulk is going to see the giant, obvious, and only gun, Freeze isn't going to pull it out of no where for a surprise attack.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeze has a base 10 attack which could be higher if he uses Batman Enemy team ability. On top of that he gets +1 for each target iirc.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Moonman78

Hulk one shots all of them. Like hulk has never been frozen before smdh

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeze has a base 10 attack which could be higher if he uses Batman Enemy team ability. On top of that he gets +1 for each target iirc.

Yes, but Hulk has an 18 defense with impervious. While not impossible, it's still relatively difficulty to hit an 18 defense with only a 10 attack. Plus even if he does hit, there's a 33% chance Hulk's impervious will just completely ignore the attack, and worst case scenario for Hulk, Freeze's attack hits for 2 less damage then normal (which I believe means Hulk gets hit for only 1 damage but could be wrong there).

Smartest thing would be for Freeze to try to use his incapacitate, but given that Hulk has an 11 point dial, even that may not work to well for Freeze as Hulk could just push with only a minimal penalty.