#202  Edited By Alex_1333
Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alex_1333: Shhh 1333, it's ok, you'll get them next time.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: shhh atheistknowledge. You are smart and know what you're talking about. Here take your gold star for today buddy.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: shhh atheistknowledge. You are smart and know what you're talking about. Here take your gold star for today buddy.

Exactly, thanks buddy :)

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: cool now go back to bed and think about all your little intelligent atheist knowledge.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alex_1333 said:

@atheistknowledge: You are smart and know what you're talking about.

Perfect.

Don't do that. Ignore him.

@atheistknowledge: cool now go back to bed and think about all your little intelligent atheist knowledge.

All I've seen you do is cause problems and attempt to antagonize users. This is your final warning.

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Well in my defense it was never my intention to "antagonize users". It seems like you don't seem to see the other user trying or just outright starting the argument or just continuing it with me. If someone starts an argument with me I intend to finish it. Do you have something against ONLY me or something since I rarely see you call other people out on breaking some of the forum rules?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Well in my defense it was never my intention to "antagonize users". It seems like you don't seem to see the other user trying or just outright starting the argument or just continuing it with me. If someone starts an argument with me I intend to finish it. Do you have something against ONLY me or something since I rarely see you call other people out on breaking some of the forum rules?

I told him not to continue the debate.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I do not think Hulk will stomp him if he is aware how strong Aquaman is. That si the reason people like Red Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Iron-man... are not one shotted by him in the first place. Because he just does not fight that way, at least not normally. If he wanted to, he could one shot those people, including Aquaman. Hell he could beat the shit out of Thor if he wanted to. So is this curbstomp or not depends on how Hulk fights.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was never his intention to antagonize users... With responses like "forget to take your bottle" or "go back to your room patient 311" i am surprised anyone would accuse you of such a thing. Remember that it was you who decided to end the debate after i gave you a list of Hulk feats by simply trolling with Aquaman backhands Hulk into infinity and wins 13/10. Anyway i am done, apologize to Jashro on my end, but the sheer hypocrisy and zero lack of self awarness as well as the ability to own up to ones mistakes is astonishing.

I do not think Hulk will stomp him if he is aware how strong Aquaman is. That si the reason people like Red Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Iron-man... are not one shotted by him in the first place. Because he just does not fight that way, at least not normally. If he wanted to, he could one shot those people, including Aquaman. Hell he could beat the shit out of Thor if he wanted to. So is this curbstomp or not depends on how Hulk fights.

We are talking about a bloodlusted Hulk here, this is why i believe it's an absolute stomp, in fact i believe Hulk can even one-shot Arthur and i've listed my reasons for that. Oh and as for Hulk never one-shotting Ms. Marvel.

He not only one-shot her but he also sent her flying through a hellcarrier into space outside our atmoshpere, oh and casually tanked her best shots as if he was relaxing on a beach.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I know he one shotted Carol once. My point was there are times when character on her level can hold of the Hulk. Because, well Banner holds him back. I did not know this Hulk is bloodlusted. If so then I totally agree he can one shot him.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 The user just admitted to intentionally insulting me and he also wont stop tagging me...

@krleavenger said:

@atheistknowledge: I know he one shotted Carol once. My point was there are times when character on her level can hold of the Hulk. Because, well Banner holds him back. I did not know this Hulk is bloodlusted. If so then I totally agree he can one shot him.

Eh i can't really recall when a character of her level was able to hold off Hulk successfully. It usually takes a team of characters like her and even then it almost never goes their way without some plot device.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@atheistknowledge: I presume he was talking about the time Carol was smacking around Grey Hulk. But then again, that wasn't regular hulk

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: So you want to get banned too right? Since you did the same thing I did. Or are you just too in denial to see your own mistakes. Pathetic. The way you're handling things now is like how elementary students tattletale on each other out of spite and pettiness. This is just really cringy now. Lmao I'm done with you. Bye ?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Yea that's not the Hulk we are talking about in here and that was also very inconsistent with other Grey Hulks showings as Carol shouldn't be able to smack around someone like Gray Hulk.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Well if I would make a list of characters who suffer from CIS, Hulk would be in one of top 10. Also Carol may not be good example. More like lower level powerhouses and not strait up mid tiers.

IceOnMyWrist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman wins via trident

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trident does nothing to help Aquaman win this fight.

IceOnMyWrist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iceonmywrist: It's not a problem of whether or not it will pierce Hulk, the problem is he will just heal from any injury.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is honestly one of the better matches against Hulk. It's like choosing a water type against a fire type. Seeing as how most physical attacks Hulk can shrug off, Aquaman is better equipped to fight Hulk then others. He can drown Hulk. It would take effort but Hulk can drown. It just takes a long time because of how big his lung capacity is. I'd say Aquaman takes it 7/10.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badassporkchop: You can't drown the Hulk as his body adapts and creates organs that let him breathe underwater.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Hulk one-shots/curbstomps Aquaman. I mean, who in the right mind would think he'd be a challenge for the Hulk in the first place?

Arthur might hold his own against Amadeus' fun-loving Hulk... until he loses his cool like he did against Black Panther's Hulkbuster armor and just tears Aquaman's limbs off.