No Caption Provided

conditions

• Battle take place in new york.
No Caption Provided

• No knowledge.
  • Bloodlusted
  • near sea
  • rainy day

After my previous thread, I am left with serious question, can Aquaman defeat hulk? After debating with Aquaman experts I came to enlightenment, most of those expert claims that Aquaman is easily billion tonner, can give the good fight to entire justice league by himself, can hold his own against bloodlusted Superman or Martian Manhunter so if this is true then I just want to test him against hulk.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Aquaman is not beating Hulk in any scenario, he may be more powerful and getting more respect but he's seriously outclassed against elite high tier powerhouses like Hulk. What idiot said Aquaman could hold his own against the entire Justice League, he'd be thrashed by them. Aquaman has also never fought a bloodlusted Superman, he fought an in character holding back Superman trying to reason with him. He did fight a mind controlled Martian Manhunter but J'onn wasn't using telepathy, intangibility or most of his other powers, just brute force and even then Aquaman would have lost without fire.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk kicks Aquaman's ass trough the planet.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk gives him a Round of Applause.

No Caption Provided
KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

This:

Aquaman is not beating Hulk in any scenario, he may be more powerful and getting more respect but he's seriously outclassed against elite high tier powerhouses like Hulk. What idiot said Aquaman could hold his own against the entire Justice League, he'd be thrashed by them. Aquaman has also never fought a bloodlusted Superman, he fought an in character holding back Superman trying to reason with him. He did fight a mind controlled Martian Manhunter but J'onn wasn't using telepathy, intangibility or most of his other powers, just brute force and even then Aquaman would have lost without fire.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come one now... are people wanking Aquaman that much? Using feats without their proper context?

Hulk stomps.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aquaman one-shots.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Noone1996
KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#14  Edited By KrleAvenger
No Caption Provided

Pretty much this will happen to Aquaman. The difference is, Aquaman will not stand up or continue to move after those punches.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Joking. @noone1996: Only Skyfather level? Arthur trident is atleast Galactus level, stop downplaying DC you Aquaman hater.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: Sorry, you're right. I'm gonna commit seppuku with a fork for dishonoring Aquaman.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk in a one sided beat down

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman still stomps.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Aquaman still stomps.

I know right? Aquaman is at least Beyonder level.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lvenger

@atheistknowledge: Well it's only 2 users with overly high opinions of Aquaman at this point.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Honestly 2 users are more then enough around here...

manny_int

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman uses his Galactus Level trident to destroy all the Hulks across all universes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not going to joke about this but does Aquaman have his trident?

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is so embarrassing...

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: Yea i know, i was talking about the users in the Aquaman trident thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I regret looking through that thread. People really think he can take on skyfathers with his trident.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever with his trident he could impale then BFR him. Hulk weighs a couple hundred pounds, Aquaman threw a ship from the bottom of the ocean to the surface.

Other than that I don't think he's winning a fist fight.

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman pierced Darkseid!!!!!

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps inb4lock

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: I think you meant a couple of thousand pounds, anyway the more likely scenario is that Hulk just slaps him into orbit(i mean the guy did throw Fin Fang Foom who weighs 6 000 tons from Earth to the Moon) or one-shots him into the ground. I am not really seeing Aquaman impaling and throwing Hulk into orbit, in fact has Aquaman ever impaled someone then thrown them into orbit?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Not really Hulk has several feats of throwing or punching characters out of orbit or from one country to the next or even one continent to the next.

He can absolutely one-shot Aquaman and this is not me lowballing Arthur but going of how consistently Hulk has been 1-3 shotting Thor/Hulk level beings especially when bloodlusted.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I am just saying if there is going to be any BFR here, Hulk has more feats backing him up.

Aquaman fought an in character holding back Superman that tried to reason with him, that's a perfectly valid explanation and i am not sure how it compares to a bloodlusted Hulk 1-3 shotting characters that are normally on his own level.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lvenger

@ecstaticgrace: I have read the thread and seen that claim is not true thankfully. No idea why the OP put that misinformed statement in his thread.

Secondly, one character punching another character to another country or orbit faster than any plane or jet could get there is a much more impressive showing of strength than you're admitting it to be.

Also, I have given you a reasonable explanation on Aquaman punching Superman away for 5-6 pages like nearly 5 times already. Your refusal to acknowledge it isn't my fault.

And lastly Hulk is one shotting Aquaman just as Superman or Shaggy Man would.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On top of that Superman came in the fight fresh while Aquaman and Mera were reasonably exhausted.

Nice way to prove yourself a hypocrite. You literally couldn't be more wrong if you tried which you have a very good habit of doing. Superman was unquestionably holding back, he literally does so in 90% of his fights, especially against friends and allies.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lvenger

Should of said Nu52 Superman my mistake. There's nowhere in the comic it says Superman was holding back that was an insertion made on opinion. The facts though is Superman was trying to prevent Aquaman from leaving. On top of that Superman came in the fight fresh while Aquaman and Mera were reasonably exhausted.

Nice way to prove yourself a hypocrite. You literally couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Superman was undeniably holding back, that's blatantly obvious to everyone who's not being willfully ignorant.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If I am not mistaken, wasn't Aquaman getting beaten up by Supergirl during convergence?. Was that the new 52 or pre 52 version?

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

@ecstaticgrace said:

Go into the thread Aquaman vs Mob and find the statement where anyone said Aquaman solos the Justice League.. sigh.

did i even mentioned your name?? and you are over exaggerating.

No Caption Provided

So Aquaman can take bloodlusted Superman, Martian Manhunter and wonder woman nice and also has taken someone stronger then superman.

so he can take big 3 then why can't entire team?

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman wins this.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

Should of said Nu52 Superman my mistake. There's nowhere in the comic it says Superman was holding back that was an insertion made on opinion. The facts though is Superman was trying to prevent Aquaman from leaving. On top of that Superman came in the fight fresh while Aquaman and Mera were reasonably exhausted.

Nice way to prove yourself a hypocrite. You literally couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Superman was undeniably holding back, that's blatantly obvious to everyone who's not being willfully ignorant.

Really we see Aquaman with bruises on his body and his outfit torn up, before he even began fighting Superman. We don't get anything from Superman other than "You can't leave" and "Let me help you" which somehow becomes Superman saying he's holding back? I'd hope you have enough sense to understand why that's stupid.

Anyways where's your explanation.

Loading Video...

You're falsely assuming I denied Aquaman wasn't already affected, not so. I pointed out how equally I hope you understand how moronic you sound when you try and say that Superman, a character who spends most of his appearances holding back against supervillains, wouldn't hold back against a friend and ally and try and reason with him to resolve the problem without escalating the situation. That's simply a dumb founded notion to entertain just to add non-existence kudos to Aquaman's short fight against Superman.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/new-52-aquaman-vs-new-52-superman-please-read-1761893/?page=3#js-message-16113722 Here's one of my explanations to you regarding that feat. There's probably one on your Superman vs Aquaman thread as well.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I am not mistaken, wasn't Aquaman getting beaten up by Supergirl during convergence?. Was that the new 52 or pre 52 version?

That was Flashpoint Aquaman.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@lvenger said:
@brucerogers said:

That was Flashpoint Aquaman.

Ohh okay. Thanks for clarifying