Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Toratorn

VS

No Caption Provided

Info on Belial:

First, read this. So even fodder Ultramen are large planetary, some even being close to dwarf star level. And Belial? He effortlessly beat the shit out of entire horde of them (side note: the fight happened on a planet with x60 the Earth's mass, and each of them is 50 meters tall). And then he was defeated by Ultraman Zero, who was superior to these Ultramen. The fun part? When Belial and Zero fought a second time, Belial beat him. And then he was defeated again because of outside help and Deus ex Machina. What happened the third time they fought? Well, Belial fused with Armored Darkness and utterly humilated Zero, making him need to transform, after what he defeated Belial (or so it seems) and got posessed by him. And that is the version that Neo, GOD and Bambina are going to fight. Also, most of the Ulras are FTL (especially Zero) and their beams are FTL as well, yet Belial fights them and dodges their beams with no trouble.

More proof of Ultras being large planet level: there was a kaiju, Gransphire, that was devouring planets and devoured Saturn (4:46), yet Ultraman Dyna blew it to hell (17:28 and on, please notice that prior beam fired by ship was only needed to make Gransphire tangible, Dyna did all the job of busing it), and that even caused a wormhole to appear, which sends Dyna to an alternate universe. What happens when Dyna tries to fight Belial? He gets rekt (5:11, but you can watch the whole thing for more Belial one-shotting Ultras and monsters that were giving them troubles).

Then there was a Beastar Celestial Sphere, a humongous spaceship made of dead planets, that was so humongous and was moving so fast it was capable of annihilating Earth-sized planets without slowing down (6:26-6:40), yet the combined power of Ultraman, Ultraseven and Ultraman Jack managed to temporarily stop it dead on its tracks (16:16). Above I posted a video where Belial owned three of them simultaniously.

In-character, determined to win, perfect teamwork, no BFR allowed, fight takes place on destructible Toriko Earth and from there can go anywhere else.

• Hulk is World Breaker.
  • Thor is worthy.
  • Hyperion is Composite.
  • Gladiator is at 100% confidence.
  • Belial is fused with Armored Darkness and has Giga Battle Nizer.

Who wins? Who dies?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Toratorn

@thought_robot said:

Team solos

Team can't solo by definition lol. Did you at least read the info I provided on Belial before commenting?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, viewing a thread and not commenting is not fun at all.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this guy can fight on par with guys like neo who would one shot this team he stomps.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: what gives you the thought he can fight against Neo tho? Besides, there is plenty of feats I presented in OP that Belial scales to, so you can go by that.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@jadenlol: what gives you the thought he can fight against Neo tho? Besides, there is plenty of feats I presented in OP that Belial scales to, so you can go by that.

you were defending him against neo in a thread neo could stomp this team without trying.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:

you were defending him against neo in a thread neo could stomp this team without trying.

I don't agree that Neo stomps this team without trying, but whatever. Barring another thread, what do you think of the battle?

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:

I don't agree that Neo stomps this team without trying, but whatever. Barring another thread, what do you think of the battle?

well all these guys operate at a planetary level range if this guy operates at large planet level hes gonna stomp this team like a horse steeping on a homeless man penis its gonna be cruel and bad.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:

well all these guys operate at a planetary level range if this guy operates at large planet level hes gonna stomp this team like a horse steeping on a homeless man penis its gonna be cruel and bad.

That's an... odd analogy, to say the least. Um, well... Hyperion's feat of stopping the Rogue Planet is actually a large planet level feat. WB Hulk's feat of busting a planet in Dark Dimension was calced at dwarf star level. Thor and Gladiator should hang around large planet level as well considering their good showings.

And, well, Belial kinda wrecked large planet - borderline dwarf star level guys in packs, so he is more likely dwarf star level himself.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:

That's an... odd analogy, to say the least. Um, well... Hyperion's feat of stopping the Rogue Planet is actually a large planet level feat. WB Hulk's feat of busting a planet in Dark Dimension was calced at dwarf star level. Thor and Gladiator should hang around large planet level as well considering their good showings.

And, well, Belial kinda wrecked large planet - borderline dwarf star level guys in packs, so he is more likely dwarf star level himself.

the hulk feat is outdated and hyperion feat is a high end showing he doesn't operate at those levels normally.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Toratorn

@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:

the hulk feat is outdated and hyperion feat is a high end showing he doesn't operate at those levels normally.

What do you mean by outdated? It was feat of WB Hulk, WB Hulk is used here, what's the problem?

Hyperion is consistently on this level, Pre-Secret Wars at least. He one shot alt. universe Thor was equal to real Thor with his heat vision, he was holding two planets apart during incursion and survived being sandwitched between them, he plowed through Terminus who was kicking Thor's ass... So yeah, fairly consistent.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:

When was WBH's feat calculated at dwarf star level?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Battle123axe

@atheistknowledge said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:

i was asking ghost this and he said he will answer tommorow. if he answers is will link it to you. otherwise im all ears for this calc

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:

i was asking ghost this and he said he will answer tommorow. if he answers is will link it to you. otherwise im all ears for this calc

Here.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:
@battle123axe said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:
@jadenlol said:
@toratorn said:

Here.

No Caption Provided

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: @atheistknowledge: im a little iffy on the calc because it seems a little too much speculation for me, but relooking over it it seems a good bit better.

now according to this/this the energy required to do that would be 100 times the energy required to destroy uranus......... lol, and in other words, dwarf star level......

wow.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Well, honsestly, I was a bit wrong - it's borderline, but not quite dwarf star level. Aproximately 0.3 tenatons when dwarf star level starts at 2.9 tenatons. Literally one digit away. Still, ridiculously above what most people mean when they say "large planet level".

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@toratorn: @atheistknowledge: im a little iffy on the calc because it seems a little too much speculation for me, but relooking over it it seems a good bit better.

now according to this/this the energy required to do that would be 100 times the energy required to destroy uranus......... lol, and in other words, dwarf star level......

wow.

Why does it always have to be Uranus...

Anyway all this sounds pretty insane, i always held the notion that WBH is a casual planet buster but dwarf star level? I am not sure... I will reserve my opinion for now.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: I am honestly not sure about the outcome of the fight, this Belial might be too much for them.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: well if the calc is correct then worlbreaker hulk keeps him busy in order for the other marvel characters to help and stop him.

team 7.5-8/10

unless they get fried by his gamma bursts, and with the calc posted, entirely possible

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Battle123axe

@atheistknowledge said:
@battle123axe said:

wow.

Why does it always have to be Uranus... hehe

Anyway all this sounds pretty insane, i always held the notion that WBH is a casual planet buster but dwarf star level? I am not sure... I will reserve my opinion for now.

exactly what I think would be wise, but im saving this for future reference

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: well, if you looked at the calc I posted, Ultraman Leo's planet busting gave off similar results to WBH planet-busting, and he was literally the weakest Ultra in energy projection department. Belial managed to casually take beams from stronger Ultras, sometimes even two or three beams at the same time, and beat the crap out of Ultras shooting them. So he is likely more powerful than WBHulk. But will the team be able to dogpile him or use their non-physical powers to score a win?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: yeah, about 1.414 times the energy required to annihilate jupiter

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Toratorn

@battle123axe said:

@toratorn: yeah, about 1.414 times the energy required to annihilate jupiter

Not quite sure what exactly you're pointing out. Come again?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: hmm well then i agree with atheist, he might be too much for them.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: hmm well then i agree with atheist, he might be too much for them.

@toratorn: I am honestly not sure about the outcome of the fight, this Belial might be too much for them.

Oh well. Who from Marvel could be a good match for him in your opinion?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: i meant this

@toratorn said:

Lol. Well, honsestly, I was a bit wrong - it's borderline, but not quite dwarf star level. Aproximately 0.3 tenatons when dwarf star level starts at 2.9 tenatons. Literally one digit away. Still, ridiculously above what most people mean when they say "large planet level". so i responded with the jupiter+ thing

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers