Hulk from new avengers vs the avengers..

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By svtballa

Who u got with no prep. Anyone seen the movie yet? He basically beats thor twice. Single handily smashes Loki and tons of other feats. Can the team put him Down?

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By svtballa

Bump

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

I guess we are going to see a ton of Avenger related threads now...

Hulk in that movie and Thor have no measuring stick for their abilities, they are just apparently strong. Its impossible to determine

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By svtballa

Well while Thor kind of stalemated Loki hulk abused him? Hulk appeared to be the most powerful acenger

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Dude, did you really have to tell people about the hulk/Thor fight? The movie just debuted in America a few hours ago, be careful not to spoil things for people

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By svtballa

Sorry bro.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty

@svtballa: So people don't get mad, I would delete your first post and let the people who saw the movie decide instead of telling people what happened. Might save you some headache.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle
@svtballa said:
Well while Thor kind of stalemated Loki hulk abused him? Hulk appeared to be the most powerful acenger
Well I guess you answered your question didn't you
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pooty

@cattlebattle: I don't care because i don't watch the movies. I like reading them more. but by quoting him you are actually giving away a spoiler on two battles.

@svtballa: thanks for deleting that post

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By svtballa

Sorry people. Just revert back after watching the movie

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By mewmdude77

WTF? You just revealed part of the movie?!?! I is mad now

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
@pooty said:

@cattlebattle: I don't care because i don't watch the movies. I like reading them more. but by quoting him you are actually giving away a spoiler on two battles.

@svtballa: thanks for deleting that post

Well if people didn't see the movie they shouldn't be clicking on a thread that has the title "Hulk from new Avengers".......unless they an predict the future of course
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pooty

@cattlebattle: nor should people be quoting spoilers from the movie or telling what happened in the movie. you can say who you think wins WITHOUT saying what happened in the movie. Ex: Hulk wins too powerful or Avengers win too much versatility.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cattlebattle
@pooty said:

@cattlebattle: nor should people be quoting spoilers from the movie or telling what happened in the movie. you can say who you think wins WITHOUT saying what happened in the movie. Ex: Hulk wins too powerful or Avengers win too much versatility.

How would they know that?? Why would you comment on a character in a movie you haven't seen?? Conjecture??
Voodoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Voodoom

@cattlebattle: In his defense lack of knowledge of a character hasn't stopped people from giving opinions on these boards before, why shoudl it stop them now.

@svtballa: I saw the movie without revealing anything I still beleive the Avengers could take him down.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
@Voodoom said:

@cattlebattle: In his defense lack of knowledge of a character hasn't stopped people from giving opinions on these boards before, why shoudl it stop them now.

@svtballa: I saw the movie without revealing anything I still beleive the Avengers could take him down.

If they haven't seen the movie yet, they should stop reading the OP when he inquires "have you seen the movie yet"

or we could stop responding and let the thread die
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pooty

@cattlebattle said:

@Voodoom said:

If they haven't seen the movie yet, they should stop reading the OP when he inquires "have you seen the movie yet" or we could stop responding and let the thread die

There have been many movie reviews and this site has a review on the movie that does not reveal spoilers.

@cattlebattle said:

@pooty said:

How would they know that?? Why would you comment on a character in a movie you haven't seen?? Conjecture??

I'm talking about the people who have seen the movie. people who has not seen the movie may click on this thread for a teaser or to hear how good the movie is but not for a spoiler. The person who originally posted the spoiler deleted the post. Why can't you do the same? We're not asking you to walk a thousand miles for us, just delete one post.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers