Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By violencejack

Savage Hulk (not classic)

EDIT: what about World Breaker Hulk?

how far does he get in naruto? does he clear? if not who beats him?

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The naruto univers? Against the rules

Depends on how angry he is and if he morals on or off

violencejack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

The_Almighty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at dms kakashi

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi, though Hulk does have a plethora of molecular+ resistance feats Im inclined to say enough Atomic disentigration might do the trick.

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears. Nobody has an actual way to put him down and Unlike Obito, Kakashi can't teleport a whole body he'd just rip one of Hulks limbs off and then he would perceive to destroy him and his little Perfect Sussano

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Konohamaru.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By TheVivas

If Deidara's C4 and Ohnoki's Particle style do the trick, then they could stop him.

Not sure how anyone else does, though.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk SMASH.

rippin_dingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy, sealing jutsus, amaterasu

The_Almighty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh yah forgot about amatersu. Hulk gets shitted on

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rippin_dingers said:

Amaterasu aint doing jack to him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody is beating Hulk

The_Almighty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratodamanto said:
@the_almighty_ said:
@rippin_dingers said:

how?

Amaterasu is said to burn anything. It has the temperature of the sun boi. Hulk's healing factor wont be of any help here

The_Almighty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Almighty_

hulk supporters amaze me, hulk can not touch dms kakashi nor can he compete with kamui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_almighty_ said:
@kratodamanto said:
@the_almighty_ said:
@rippin_dingers said:

how?

Amaterasu is said to burn anything. It has the temperature of the sun boi. Hulk's healing factor wont be of any help here

Hulk has tanked Human Torch's Super Nova blast twice Can you people plz stop saying that Amatersau is hotter than the sun. I mean seriously. It is flames that can burn out normal fire. If it was the temperature of the sun than it would disineregate anything around. LOL just stop. Also one Thunderclap from Hulk and Amaterasu is repelled kinda like how Nagato did with his almighty push.

The_Almighty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears. Nobody has an actual way to put him down and Unlike Obito, Kakashi can't teleport a whole body he'd just rip one of Hulks limbs off and then he would perceive to destroy him and his little Perfect Sussano

Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya? All faster than Hulk. Naruto gg with Biijudama, sasuke gg with genjutsu, or Kaguya dumbs him in acid dimension

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_almighty_: Not a Hulk fan. In fact I hate the Hulk so much but even I know that nobody from Naruto can out him down. One thunder clap and gg Naruto , Sasuke, Or Kaguya since the feats you named can so easily top him off which they cant. Also Hulk's healing factor tops that of anybody's in Naruto. his HF makes Tsunade's Reggen, Hashirama and anybody else who uses Reggen healing factors look like a damn joke. Speed combatant aint something to bring him down either

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratodamanto: Hulk is extremely slow. Itachi spring out Totsuka blade and gg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk aint slow. The dude has been estimated to run over 215 MPH.

No Caption Provided

He also has some pretty good speed reactions as well.

The_Almighty_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_almighty_: Not a Hulk fan. In fact I hate the Hulk so much but even I know that nobody from Naruto can out him down. One thunder clap and gg Naruto , Sasuke, Or Kaguya since the feats you named can so easily top him off which they cant. Also Hulk's healing factor tops that of anybody's in Naruto. his HF makes Tsunade's Reggen, Hashirama and anybody else who uses Reggen healing factors look like a damn joke. Speed combatant aint something to bring him down either

You didn't answer how Hulk stops any of the moves I just listed, you just used strawman to undermine my argument.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He goes though it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breaking_brads_void said:

You didn't answer how Hulk stops any of the moves I just listed, you just used strawman to undermine my argument.

Ok Naruto uses Bijuudama. Knocks hulk down and then what? He stands back up again and ready to go. He has withstood Galaxy blasts. Genjutsu is trough Charka. Does Hulk have Chakra?? No. Even so he has an incredibly high resistance mind to mental attacks. It even takes the strongest Telepath in the world (Charles) to just get in and rip him to pieces and Charles TP>>>>>>>>>>Genjutsu!! Kaguya might be only factor to being able to teleport him to dimensions but he aint no stranger to that. She teleports him to the Acid world and then she soon realizes that it won't have much effect on his thick skin. He also would probably regenerate faster than he dissolves, if he dissolves at all. Kaguya would have to keep switching dimension after dimension

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

DMS Kakashi will be the Problem. So would Kaguya with the dimension travels. Wonder how he would do in the gravity world

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ITACHI_IS_GAWD

@kratodamanto: Nice scan but it still doesn't show how he will get past Totsuka.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratodamanto: Nice scan but it still doesn't show how he will get past Totsuka.

He doesnt need to. Itachi would already be dead if he even had the time to spring out the Totsuka blade and the Yata Mirror as well. His Sussano isnt even Perfect and without a good Defense, Hulk just tears him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atomic desintegration is going to harm someone able to tank guns designed to destroy and rewrite molecules on the sub-atomic level, right.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Yea cause the Hulk Fanboys are making it

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one thunder clap has destroyed a dimension ....js

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah amaterasu is going to stop him... Sure.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk would walk through them all, lol. Walk up to Madara and pimp slap the crap out of him, lol.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_is_gawd said:

Hulk aint slow. The dude has been estimated to run over 215 MPH.

No Caption Provided

He also has some pretty good speed reactions as well.

lmfao. 215 mph.

sasuke can literally instantly teleport.

215 mph? Rock Lee in part 1 was so fast even Jonin ninja could barely even perceive his moves. so fast before his gate transformations he could literally move so far he would disappear from sight momentarily.

part one genin ninja moved faster then that. sasuke was faster then sound Mid- chunin exams at like 14, when he outran the sound ninja's jutsu.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Hax is the only way

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheOriginalOne

Lol, most people here don't understand that a bijuu dama or multiple bijuu dama is not going to harm hulk. Hulk can literally one shot all major naruto characters, given how weak naruto character durability are, lol guy could have literally killed naruto and Sasuke with 8 gates and he was only using tai jutsu, which shows what someone of hulks power can do. And some dumbass said the Amaterasu is going to burn hulk, lol it couldn't even do shit to the fourth raikage who chopped his arm of like nothing meaning that Amaterasu is really not the same temperature as the sun otherwise the fourth raikage would have melted right there, no one in naruto has that kind of durability while hulk HAS withstood temperatures hotter than the sun's.

The only way to win here is bfr, other than that, they are not beating him, lol even kaguya will get one shotted by hulk, given how weak her physical durability is too.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_is_gawd: Seems like you are the "Fanboy" here, given the shit that you are typing.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheOriginalOne

And why is the maker of this thread using wbh. Literally no one in naruto can survive a gamma burst, lol nothing in naruto comes close to that power going off continuously on their faces, wbh is a mismatch.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@chair-sama: I don't want to be rude but what is speed going to do here and hulk has reacted to hyperion, quicksilver, sentry, gladiator, etc, characters who are way faster than characters in naruto, these characters really are light speed. And I think we should look at hulks reaction time and not his physical speed because there is a big difference between the two.

it doesn't matter anyway, no one in naruto can hurt hulk physically, the only way to win is bfr or sealing.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Edo Tensei Madara in a never ending standstill.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: No I just hate when Hulk fanboys in general think he is some unbeatable guy when the reality is he is not. 1 swing from Totsuka blade and its gg. Planatery devastation would seal his ass away. Every time I get into the convo with them Hulk fans they always use the Thunderclap. Ok thunderclap big deal its only 1 move at his arsenal compared to the number that Itachi or any other big timer has. Also like I mentioned before. He is slow as heck and wont be able to tag many. Hulk aint getting past the Naruto Story.

Avatar image for andriperdhian93
AndriPerdhian93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijudama and amaterasu is like a gun shoot for him and those thing just tickle him, you guys seriously need to read hulk comic before making this ridicilous thread and because i read both from what i can say . the only one who can do something to him is kaguya and she cant even kill him.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_is_gawd: I get what you mean by fanboys. But there are fanboys on both sides. Planetary devastation is not sealing someone as strong a hulk who can break out of like just like kurama did, in the fight with pain and he wasn't even in his complete form, hulk will finger flick those rocks.

Totsuka blade is a good method to seal him, yes given he can fall under genjutsu but otherwise, good method. I understand your frustration but hulk's thunderclaps are stronger than nukes themselves and he can spam his thunderclaps, and given how low the durability is of naruto characters, most of them will die with just one. And a thunderclap is an AOE attack, meaning it doesn't matter how fast his opponents are, all of them are going to get caught up in that shockwave if they are close to him.

And as I mentioned before to another user, hulk is not slow in reaction time because he has reacted and stop attacks from characters like gladiator, sentry, Hyperion, quicksilver, jack of hearts, so saying he is slow is a hyperbole. he may not be fast when running but his reaction time is amazing.

Anyway, I agree with you. Hulk can't clear but the only way for the naruto verse to beat him is either by sealing or bfr because molecular disintegration won't work on someone who walked through guns that destroy molecules on the sub-atomic level, the Amaterasu won't work on him because he has withstood temperature hotter than the sun, hell he has "swam" in magma/lava like it was nothing and this is all before his regen kicks in.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andriperdhian93: To be honest, the only thing kaguya can do is teleport him (which is bfr) or try using her All-killing ash bones but given hulk's durability and resistance to molecular attacks even that won't work so in theory, they can't really beat him outside of bfr or sealing.

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Itachi

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Noone1996

Here we go with the NLF's...

The only chance anybody has is to BFR the Hulk. However, for Kamui, you have to be tangible in order to teleport somebody. That will be a huge problem.

@reaverlation said:

Nobody is beating Hulk

This ^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Clears

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Im not sure whats funnier. The Naruto fans looking silly, or the Hulk fans getting aggravated at Naruto fans attacks on their idol.

'Grabs popcorn'

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: I don't want to be rude but what is speed going to do here and hulk has reacted to hyperion, quicksilver, sentry, gladiator, etc, characters who are way faster than characters in naruto, these characters really are light speed. And I think we should look at hulks reaction time and not his physical speed because there is a big difference between the two.

it doesn't matter anyway, no one in naruto can hurt hulk physically, the only way to win is bfr or sealing.

oh i know. i don't think hulk would get taken down here, at least not without taking down literally 99.9% of the naruto verse at the same time. I'm just laughing at the example of 215mph like thats supposed to be impressive lmao. don't get me wrong, i know the hulk has very impressive reaction feats.

it was more like, of all things to mention about hulk, you bring the one scan for 200 mph?

like not any of his reactions to quicksilver or gladiator, ETC. like you use the ONE scan that is meaningless in this fight.

but other then that, my opinion on this is basicly it all depends on if its the entire verse at once or like a series of fights gauntlet style. if its ALL at once they have a very slim chance.

some of the more hax characters like juubi/edo madara, and the other edo pages and be distractions while he's crushing them to dust while guys like kakashi/obitio/kaguya/ sasuke ETC try to BFR him while guys like naruto/the bijou's/ Bee/ deidara/ etc just keep smashing with attacks continuously.

its a slim chance, but a chance. they for sure wouldn't win simply by being stronger. it would take the combined might of all the series master strategists like itachi/the kages/ kakashi ETC to find a viable way without eveerybody getting murder stomped at once.