Hope Summers v. DC Beasts

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hope, the mutant who can copy other mutant powers and remove any flaws, finds herself against vengeance and, if she passes, the fallen angel. Hope has 24 hrs to gather all the most powerful mutant powers she can for the fight and copies the following:

Franklin Richards, Nate Grey, Kid Omega, Elixir, Vulcan, Mad Jim, Legion, Mr M, Stryfe, Cable, onslaught, and apocolypse.

Hope uses reality manipulation to be able to retain the powers indefinitely. If she beats Spectre, she moves on to lucifer

1) Hope has her standard "removes all flaws" abilities with mutant powers, so these are at their peak

2) Battle for existence, - no morals, bloodlusted, fight to the death

3) Battle in an indestructible pocket dimension

4) 12 hrs of prep for round 1; 12 hrs of prep for round 2

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She gets sent back to Xavier's to finish her studies. She's about a few millennia too early to hang with these two.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: ha ha, yea, I get that. I added some people here not for their powers per se, but their intelligence and prep. I mean, wtf is apoc going to do agains these two? However, as mutants go he has pretty good intelligence and prep abilities - same with Stryfe and Kid Omega is top tier brilliance as well. Hope can copy those attributes at their peak. Cable I threw in there for his extreme fighting skill - another trait she can copy. The rest are really there for their pure powers.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: Fair enough, but do you see Apocalypse out prepping Morningstar?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: I agree. Although can use every mutants power to their fullest potential, there is nothing suggesting she gains their knowledge once she has the power. Now if we add the Phoenix, it can give her some experience by taking over her.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Still don't see her winning against the two. Essentially all her powers would be the same.

Storcks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Storcks

"Remove all flaws" from Mad Jim Jaspers powers means multiversal reality warping at its finest. Jaspers only had one flaw he could not create something out of nothing. Mad Jim Jaspers and Franklin Richards are all you need to have for multiversal reality warping. The rest of those powers are there for window dressing.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of them are there for other reasons, like plotting or intelligence, which hope can mimic. But yes, I would agree they are otherwise not there for the actual "power."

@storcks said:

"Remove all flaws" from Mad Jim Jaspers powers means multiversal reality warping at its finest. Jaspers only had one flaw he could not create something out of nothing. Mad Jim Jaspers and Franklin Richards are all you need to have for multiversal reality warping. The rest of those powers are there for window dressing.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: The point was to give her knowledge on how to use them. That was the problem right?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: She'd definitely use them to the best of her ability, I still don't see that being enough to overcome the two. Morningstar is the biggest threat imo. His cunning and power would make him a threat by himself. He has backup here.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

This is hideous. Characters bound by any timeline can not defeat Lucifer or Spectre.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: Eh, I was only going off a way she could gain experience quickly other than going to train with Xavier. Cosmic Force is better than normal mutant.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodbye Hope Summers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if it makes a difference for you, but rules state its not both at once. Its Spectre then Lucifer if she passes

@pyrofn: She'd definitely use them to the best of her ability, I still don't see that being enough to overcome the two. Morningstar is the biggest threat imo. His cunning and power would make him a threat by himself. He has backup here.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if it really matters since the most powerful version of onslaught was after he absorbed nate and franklin, who are already on here, but lets say its the most powerful version of him as well.

@ginman333: what version of onslaught?

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers