Hogwarts vs Full metal alchemist universe

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know what everyone else is thinking but a pissed off Gluttony is going to solo more than half of the HP side

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prince. I don't think you understand this very well. one these are not untrained wizards they are 1000 fully trained young wizards who in fact do show dueling at high speeds. You also state that noone is gong to be aiming at bradley if he charged them. That is stupid, everyone would aim at the guy charging. I never stated they would transfigure themselves but they would transfigure the opponents. I would like to know why anyone from fma woukd bother dodging any spells since they have nothing like them in their world. heck they look like flares or fireworks. also a full body or leg binding curse would cripple or dead stop all the homuculi. Again the soldiers are nonfactors. impervious their clothing to bullets...also how about if volde imperioed pride and had him kill everyone else. show me any of the.homunculi as being immune to mind control.

i am sorry posting from phone.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: Fully trained, as in, fully trained in battle. Not the regular magic. And trained to have better reflexes. Read the statement again. I didn't say 'no one is aiming'. I said 'not everyone is aiming.' I'm not entirely sure what you're implying. Why would they dodge? Don't you generally dodge anything the enemy throws? The alchemists are considered most intelligent people. Take ed and al, for example. They were able to understand high level alchemy as little kids. They aren't dumb enough to stand there and take it. And even if some fall prey, the others will know and dodge. The soldiers aren't even close to being non-factors. What can you do faster, pull a trigger, or cast a spell? Most of the wizards will already fall prey to the bullet onslaught before doing anything. And lol at voldemort's curse hitting wrath. Someone who dodges bullets from 10 feet is getting hit by a curse. He will get four swords in his skull before he knows who he is facing, if he's unfortunate enough to face wrath. And harry, without any kind of mind training, resisted imperio. I don't see why someone with a much sharper mind can't.

No problem, you can keep posting from the cell.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

What I don't get is, how do people assume that anyone is going to be able to react to wrath, he outright blitzes dozens of soldiers without any chance at all.. or blitzes super fast ninjas from like.. 50 feet.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FMA ftw

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and what where the soldiers reaction times? provide some proof that the were anything but average joes with guns.

Extremos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Extremos

The problem is that there's to much strong characters on FMA side against 3 or 4 strong characters in HP.

If we add Grindelwald, Voldemort, Bellatrix all the Hogwart's teacher, the Order of Phoenix and the strongest Death Eater, FMA-side don't stand a chance. Even if you have 1000000 lives, AK sends your soul in the other side with no possibility to return, resurect.

Buuuuuuut, then again, HP-side is too weak here. This battle is not verry fair :/

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the reason harry cheated out of the Ak was the love sacriface. Lily did it. died willingly to protect him. He died to protect the school so only volde's fragment went through. none of the homunculi are gonna be dying for one another. i do see the elrics maybe using that.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just read up a little on Wrath. He is at peek human speeds at best. He is enhanced beyond the normal human but not Superhuman. So please stop making him sound like the Flash. This goes the same for Scar and the like, Their speed is impressive but they are not so fast that no one could see them. Hell Mad-Eye Moony had an eye identical to Wraths for years.. hence everyone who knew him knows how to handle it.
Gluttony, He sucks in everything in his sight huh.. how about all those AKs he would be sucking in.. they would kill him as their pure magic provide me proof his gate can eat magic. (Not Alchemy)
Greed is a Joke to the wizards, simply transfigure his Carbon cells.. to Jello or something. Renders him moot to be killed at their pleasure.
Envy is easy to detect, their spells, wards, and devices trigger, point out who it is.. they kill on sight, also recall some can animal morph to get the drop on the shapeshifter.
Lust can extend her fingers into spears. But also expanding her chances of being hit by a spellshould she miss or even hit she could be clipped by a body bind or death spell, it would effect her entirely.
Sloth is a bit dimwitted and capable of impressive speeds, but he cannot slow down easily and can be dodged by the apportation ability and then hit from behind by AKs before he can recover.

Thats all but Pride down in the first few minutes not to say they would not get over 150 kills between them before someone figured out and killed them or disabled them.
Pride is another matter, his shadow are difficult to comprehend and I think he would kill over 200 on his own before someone like Dumbledore figured out his weakness to light. Lumos is a small spell but there are brighter versions and the Patronus would be a good distraction for the fight.

The humans cannot see Hogwarts or anyone on its grounds, all they would see was a ruined old castle. They would be easy prey.

Now let's say they can for fun. The students can use Apparition so they could be anywhere it is instant teleportation to a desired spot. What's to stop the Death Eaters from simply Appariting to a soldier and then disapparating to about 500 feet above the ground using a side along apparition to drop them. We know they have spells to reduce the momentum of a falling person so they could do this hundreds of times and yes dropping bodies from the sky gonna cause mass panic in a crowd of soldiers.

Even a failed apparition is a weapon, spliching it the effect of leaving bits of someone behind. If someone like Scar grabbed someone, they could apparate with him, the effect leaves first time users sick to their stomach and disorientated so dropping them is easy but if he had fatally wounded one, does not mean instant death unless he blew them up and he has not shown doing that in high speed succession. So they could simply Splich themselves and him behind leaving bits of him behind and at their new location. This would likely kill him, and the wizards have methods of fixing this.

So I give this that half the students may die, none of the ministry (Whos to say their not all Aurors) the werewolves would be halves as would the giants and the spiders all dead. The Basalisk would still be alive since its hide is very strong.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@walzo said:

@theonetaichou The fact that you think that the wizards could be able to react to Bradley is laughable. Not only is Bradley a confirmed bullet dodger, but he also has his eye that allows him to see what his opponents are going to do.

Do I think he'll end up dead here? Yes, but he's going to be taking down a large portion of Hogwarts.

The better question here is who could stop Greed. The wizards have nothing that could trounce him, since they wouldn't be able to hit his skin.

Also, Kimblee could possibly take down large chunks of everything using explosion alchemy.

Envy also is able to transform herself into whoever she wants. She could start killing people from the inside.

Mustang is also going to be able to burn through everything, his alchemy is way too powerful for all of them.

Bradley can blitz close quarters... he is no way a speed blitzer a la Flash. he still has to overcome the starting distance. Again anyone of the 1706 people on HPU can throw a shield. One, mate, just one shield is needed and then what will Bradley's blitz do?

And one AK will end Greed. Once the killing spells hits him he dies. Who cares about piercing his skin, friend.

Kimmble... protego! or worse protego totalus....

Envy... again an AK ends him, there are spells that can detect who is an intruder/imposter iirc...

Mustang... alchelmy shmalechy...they just change his fire to fiendfyre and burn him and the rest of the FMA...

again... FMA cannot win.

good day, sir

Except for the fact that AK doesn't go through objects... It's not going through Graphene.

Kimblee would cause a large portion of Hogwarts to explode.

The kids have no morals, doesn't mean they don't have emotions. Also, no knowledge is given before the battle, and it's 30 seconds prep. Why would they make a intruder alert spell?

Once again, no wizard or creature has an answer to Greed. They would have no way to stop him, since his armor acts as a shield.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@theonetaichou: Bradley doesn't need to kill all of them. I'm talking about the sheer devastation he causes on the battlefield. Yeah, 'one shield and bradley is stopped'. Accurately put. But if you recall, Out of the dozen trained soldiers he slashed, not a single one was able to even pull the trigger. How are a bunch on untrained students going to cast a shield charm at that speed? You saw how easily he went through the bullets. Shoot him twice in the chest, and he'll still dodge a curse.

1000 students (7th years as well) + 500 Death Eaters+ Riddle+200 ministry officials+Dumbledore+Prof. Mcgonagall+ HP trio... are you really saying none of these 1706 individual will have the sense to throw a shield? Especially the guys who throw spells via wandless magic and without chants? One shield and Bradly is stopped, one protego and Bradley hurts himself. One protego aimed at the soldiers equal death for them and an inferius curse gets them killing their own team mates.

What are the best durability feats of hogwarts shields? They stopped some curses, which cause cracks in the stone when hit, or cause benches to go on fire. They have about no feats against direct physical attacks, such as a giant's club, or foot. Otherwise students knowing them wouldn't be running haywire when a giant comes.

Avada kedavra does nothing to the body. Go read HP again. How does it kill someone who has over 500k lives? care to explain? The homuns have shown to get back from literal death as long as they have souls left. Fail.

I didn't say "everyone" as in "everyone who is present on the battlefield". I said "everyone" as in "everyone who is facing him." Considering the main fma characters are at least bullet timers, they can blitz through the enemies quite easily. And you're completely ignoring the soldiers. How many students can put up a shield charm, or any charm at all, before the bullets hit them?

And what is to stop pride, exactly? In a castle, his abilities are going to be more problematic than anyone. He could just hide his body like he did in the forest fight, and kill off the students group by group.

Who is mentioning durability. If you stab any of the students they won't keep fighting like Bradley. I agree with that. But like I said one shield and the FMA are done. 1706 people to throw one shield. And it is over. let us not forget how smart some wizards are, I am sure when they see themselves being killed they might think 'throw a shield and regroup'. Just might mate. One area charm, then personal charms... walk out to slaughter.

As for bullet timers, fiendfyre can settle that debate. Besides Bradley, who on the FMA can blitz? i.e move across the battlefield, attack the wizards before they can react? come on, even Bradley's blitz is done in a short distance, friend. No one on the FMA can blitz from the get go, the separating distance between the two teams (standard since it is not given in the OP) is too far. Up, close and personal... it's a different game. Mate, that I do agree on.

As for Pride... lumos (imagine 50 people doing lumos), the impervius charm, obscuro to stop his eyes, stupefy...

Also AK kills you, there will be no soul taking over your body. once you are dead you are dead, go back to FMA and read/watch it. Hohen uses the souls for alchemy, they will not be taking over his body once he dies. epic fail! Sorry to have fun at your expense mate.

good day, mate

You act as though a shield will solve all their problems. What's stopping Mustang to burn them from the inside out? Or Kimblee from imploding everything inside of the shield?

Just because the shield was able to stop spells from coming within the walls, doesn't mean it'd be able to stop Ed from trans mutating the ground into a giant fist and breaking it.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#62  Edited By Nerx

Explain the mechanism of AK

it has never been shown against beings with 'extra lives'

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@nerx: Harry had more then one soul, he would have died it is stated had he not died for his friends.
@walzo: Then how does Greed die in the anime.. and the manga.. and the other Anime. They can transfigure the Carbon his body to any material they please from a distance.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: how does his 'friends' help him exactly, and how does AK work?

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By chaoichi

@nerx: It was used on a phoenix if you count that as having extra lives.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoichi: Not really, they just rebuilt from ashes (different mechanism)

A mother's love can shield one from 'he who must not be laughed at'

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: They did not help him, it is OLD magic, sacrificing his life to protect those he loved. Same as his mother have, its basically a ritual. the full working is unknown to most, it is said that it brings speeding death. Those hit with it are often swept up in the blast as if in a big gust of wind before falling dead. It simply snuffs out your life in a flash of light.

As far as it would effect Homunculi I cannot be 100% but as they are composed of human souls even if they are held within a stone it should be no different it should send all their souls over at once.

As far as someone bring up Mustang and Kimblee against a protective shield, they cannot transmute the shield its magic and they do not know how to transmute it. So a shield could protect them from explosives.

As far as Ed making a fist to crush them, And they are gonna stand there? They can instantly teleport around him and he is not dodging every spell, stop pretending everyone can move at light speeds and can transmute the entire planet into a living bomb I get he is strong but you guys are seriously overestimating the alchemists and underplaying anyone else.

Could Roy blow up people, sure, but given that they can apparate instantly this gives them the edge, but many would die. But he is not able to dodge things at super speed. He might snap his fingers, right before he got a spell in the mug. Kimblee needs to touch something he can get away from, body bind him as he claps his hands and turn himself into a bomb.. he dies and kills a few others.

Ed is very good at close range and can do amazing things but he hasn't shown the ability to fight people who can fight at high speeds from a distance, teleport anywhere they want around you, fly around you as magical smoke and distract you while people around you attack from everywhere.

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: It still shows that it isn't really a one hit kill on anything if it isn't able to remove the soul of a phoenix it shouldn't work first try on a Homunculus

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike:

A) He dies in the anime via having been put into a vat of lava and stayed there for a long amount of time, and then they got his Philosopher Stone.

B) I'd love for you to show me a video of someone changing matter into something else, not only that, but also show me them doing it to someone who is as fast as Greed.

@perpetr8rmike:

I just read up a little on Wrath. He is at peek human speeds at best. He is enhanced beyond the normal human but not Superhuman. So please stop making him sound like the Flash. This goes the same for Scar and the like, Their speed is impressive but they are not so fast that no one could see them. Hell Mad-Eye Moony had an eye identical to Wraths for years.. hence everyone who knew him knows how to handle it.

No one in Harry Potter is a bullet timer, ergo no one is seeing Wrath.

Greed is a Joke to the wizards, simply transfigure his Carbon cells.. to Jello or something. Renders him moot to be killed at their pleasure.

Greed is also almost as fast as Wrath, and also I'd love for you to show me a video of them changing someone else matter into a different substance.

The humans cannot see Hogwarts or anyone on its grounds, all they would see was a ruined old castle. They would be easy prey.

This match would be pretty shitty if it was just them fighting invisible people, now wouldn't it.

Those humans aren't even humans.

Mustang could burn anything in his way, Kimblee could blow up the entire castle without much difficult, Ed and Al could make great defenses.

So I give this that half the students may die, none of the ministry (Whos to say their not all Aurors) the werewolves would be halves as would the giants and the spiders all dead. The Basalisk would still be alive since its hide is very strong.

Everyone's dead, and the Basalisk's hide isn't as strong as Graphene (FYI Graphene >>>>>> Diamond when it comes to strength)

I suggest watching the anime before participating in a fight including it.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoichi: Actually when a Phoenix dies it is reborn from its ashes. It killed Fawkes but he was reborn from his ashes, which is his NATURAL life cycle. Homunculi are powered human souls.. which do not have that perk.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoichi: good one

@perpetr8rmike: you forget that amestris military can arm their state alchemists with philosopher's stones, not to mention giving their whole verse (two versions, and with movies) the power to band together. If they fight in Ishval scar can literally set a transmutation circle that envelops an entire city that will activate in an eyeblink. Converting all hp wizards into stone.

As far as it would effect Homunculi I cannot be 100% but as they are composed of human souls even if they are held within a stone it should be no different it should send all their souls over at once.

send them where? AK only works against beings with one soul, HP wizards would have to spam

As far as someone bring up Mustang and Kimblee against a protective shield, they cannot transmute the shield its magic and they do not know how to transmute it. So a shield could protect them from explosives.

What is the limit of the shield in the novel, what kind of spell did it protect them against. Roy/Kim can flatten entire city blocks with the red stone.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike:

The shield DOESN'T Protect against the person from the inside, which is what I'm arguing. Mustang and Kimblee can do just that.

Once again, NO ONE in the HP universe is a bullet timer.

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: But the same phoenix goes back to the body and the soul isn't just gone. It shows it isn't just a one hit kill on anything.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@nerx:

And if they where on the moon they all would die. Your point is what exactly?

And it kills them, it does not send them anywhere.

And where does it say anywhere in the novels that it works on only those with one soul. Your stating it because if the Homunculi can be killed with the AK in one shot, this because a very short match. We have no evidence to the contrary that the AK does anything more the instantly kill whomever it hits, regardless of the stones. Those are all concentrated human souls, which AK is DESIGNED to kill.

It can be different depending on the caster. Disarms, Stunners, Blasting Spells, etc. The one cast in HP DH part 2 was strong enough to hold out an army of magical beings till attacked by superior magic. That was cast by over a dozen people.. imagine a hundred.

@walzo:

Prove to me that Roy can effect someone inside a sealed container of normal material let along a magical barrier. Your version seems to be able to snap his fingers and kill anyone anywhere at will because he desires it. He needs to manipulate the oxygen in the environment, the hydrogen, etc to affect them. Prove his ability to do this extends through a magical barrier.

To disarm them, ONE person simply says "Accio Firearms" All guns fly to that person. "Accio Philosophers stone!" (Remember they have those too!) and all of those stones fly to them.. including those from inside the Homunculi unless you have proof that a summoning spell wouldn't pull what they call for to them because of Alchemy.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@chaoichi: Prove a phoenix even has a soul to take. It is seen killing every animal. The Phoenix is the 1 and only exception without outside magic.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike:

FMA Universe can actually go between parallel worlds, both versions brotherhood and 2003 anime continuity. It works as OHKO with one soul, a homunculi can be 'killed' multiple times. Any dumb wizard thinking it can oneshot will die a horrible death, only voldy is lucky here since he has 7 horcruxes. If we go with the other version, only a specific 'ritual' can kill a homunculi.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: It kills whatever living thing it hits unless that thing is protected by older more powerful magic, via example Love magic. It simply turns the life switch off. You wanting it to be one way, doesn't make it so. Provide Proof is all I ask.

___T___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: It kills whatever living thing it hits unless that thing is protected by older more powerful magic, via example Love magic. It simply turns the life switch off. You wanting it to be one way, doesn't make it so. Provide Proof is all I ask.

Hi, Spike......... Come out and play.............

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Nerx

@perpetr8rmike:

Same goes to you, life magic does not infer adding another soul padre. Only an extra enchantment, you put everything in the understanding of HPverse. Clearly different universes have different rules, in the books that spell has never affected a being that contains more than one soul, saying so is no limits fallacy,

older magic or a barricade of sorts

I say it works, but on ONE soul at a time as shown in hp

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@perpetr8rmike:

A) He dies in the anime via having been put into a vat of lava and stayed there for a long amount of time, and then they got his Philosopher Stone.

B) I'd love for you to show me a video of someone changing matter into something else, not only that, but also show me them doing it to someone who is as fast as Greed.

@perpetr8rmike:

Greed is also almost as fast as Wrath, and also I'd love for you to show me a video of them changing someone else matter into a different substance.

This match would be pretty shitty if it was just them fighting invisible people, now wouldn't it.

Mustang could burn anything in his way, Kimblee could blow up the entire castle without much difficult, Ed and Al could make great defenses.

Everyone's dead, and the Basalisk's hide isn't as strong as Graphene (FYI Graphene >>>>>> Diamond when it comes to strength)

Its called Transfiguration, its actually what the Alchemists are doing. Only wizards.. don't need to touch shit, they simply transform it via the magic they wield. The Alchemists need to know what the material is, and how to break it down, then know the material they wish to make. Wizards do it simply via will.

Wrath is fast, NOT GOD LEVEL I know you think he is faster then Flash but you are WRONG! His Blitz is a mix of Speed and Agility not just speed, he outmanuvers those soldiers with high speed but Batman can do that, Captain America can do that. He is PEAK Human not Superhuman. He isn't all that powerful because of his stone. He is Powerful because he is trained like a boss. he is skilled far more so then the others that is what makes him deadly. He is not faster then anyone can see, you need to get over this.

Your forgetting that Apparition does not require the wand. They could in all seriousness start a spell non-verbally just by thinking the incantation and teleport behind Roy. Roy could blow up serious levels of area sure.. But he would kill himself and his allies which while bloodlusted is not his style. He would be dead before he could snap his fingers a second time. Wizards can repel fire, the duel with Volde and Dumbledore showed this.

In fact virtually all of them could be killed via this instant teleport and firing the spell. Also the teleporting the guy into the air and dropping like Azazel did in First Class. Drop Hawkeye or Armstrong, or Maes from the air.. what are they gonna do.. shoot their way out of the free fall?

Prove that Kimblee can alter magical stone. Till you can he cannot, he could transform the ground.

The Basalisks hide is strong enough to withstand heavy spellwork and physical damage. Its level is unknown but it charges through stone with no trouble. So Bullets are no threat, maybe the tank could hurt it.

Greed is fast, for sure but still Human Level, albiet high level human. Peak Level is hard for the average person to deal with. Greed is not so fast as to be able to attack hundreds of people in the same second. He would kill a few people and the moment they realize his hide is diamond hard.. they would transfigure the carbon to something else they are very clever and know Alchemy as well. You seem to forget while the FMA crew know Alchemy Magic is 100% foreign to them. However, HP knows both styles so they could reasonably understand how each of their abilities work.

Nither of you guys have provided proof of anything other then "But Wrath Speedblitz!" that is not argument since I have shown it off as being untrue in the way your stating it.

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: Does anything really have a soul in HP? Fawkes is shown being able to think independently and has a conciseness and can make decisions what is the criteria for having a soul? And its the fact that the spell does have exceptions that means it isn't a instakill on anything.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@___t___:

Who is spike?

@nerx:

Then why would they care if Volde attacked Harry if he had two souls (Which Dumbledore knew) would he care. If it doesn't kill both then it doesn't matter it would likely kill the weaker soul fragment first. The only way it works is killing the person, regardless of souls or whatever else. It Ends Life, Plain and Simple. A barrier that typically explodes and catches on fire with green flames.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoichi: I think you mean Everything, Anything would mean it doesn't work at all. And we have seen that it does kill humans quite well. Anything with a human soul Except for Harry has been killed when HIT.

btw dodging or hiding behind something is not the same as the Spell not working. When it hits it kills.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Nerx

@perpetr8rmike: What if I were to tell you that some homunculi need alchemical rituals which takes time to prep and kill (which HPverse have no infomation of).

No Caption Provided

If it doesn't kill both then it doesn't matter it would likely kill the weaker soul fragment first.

agree, by multiple shots

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@nerx:In their universe where Magic that causes instant death does not exist I agree they may be very hard to kill. But in HP they have the instant death curse. You have given no reason it would not kill the consciousness of the homunculi as well as all the souls in the stone or hell even without souls.. the personality of the homunculi would be gone.

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: I mean what about the phoenix means it doesn't have a soul? I agree that it should be able to kill anyone on the FMA team that only have one soul but for the Homunculi they have more then one soul to take and it should take more then one to finish them off

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Nerx

@perpetr8rmike: There is no 'hell' in fma verse, they die they port to another earth. AK does not kill the consciousness, just pops a soul. That's it nothing to suggest otherwise.

personality wiping never shown?

a AK working on a stone?

a stone would be comparable to a horcrux in HP but superior in regard that it contains a whole, multiple and not a 'fragment' of soul

No Caption Provided

they have more destructive capacity than HP

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaoichi: And I understand your point of view, but if the personality, soul whatever of the Homunculi is destroyed via this spell (Sent away, banished, etc whatever) how does the stone having souls help them. They can use the souls to heal and come back from what should kill them or kill a human. But can they do this instead. Can you provide proof that they can use the stones souls to escape death when struck by the AK

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: I don't recall saying they didnt have more destructive power. I was using Personality in place of a soul as not everyone believes in them. As I said it simply kills whatever living thing it hits, if it hits them. And btw when a AK hits a Horcrux it destroys the vessel as well, Meaning no stone left.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: 'personality' destroying moves does not apply in both settings, plus FMA team has aggregate feats and capabilities mentioned by OP. Can any of the HP team teleport between dimensions?

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: The homunculi are the souls they wouldn't really be escaping death as much as sacrificing one of the souls that makes up the stone.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: No, can Ed and Roy?

@chaoichi: But I am curious if it would not destroy the stone and all the souls inside with one hit. There is no proof it wouldn't.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: edward in Op can, brotherhood need stone but other version just needs to clap/sacrifice

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

First glut is a big ass monster that ate a lake filled with synth red stones, second pic is the one with the 'false gate' which can insta bfr with a big beam (not fully caught means death by dismemberment/decapitation)

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By chaoichi

@perpetr8rmike: There's no proof it would either there isn't even a real definition as to what the spell even does all its shown to have done is kill regularly mortal creatures.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Walzo

@perpetr8rmike:

Why does a magical barrier change anything? If Roy burns from the inside of a persons body, it doesn't matter whether it's there or not.

Also, if you're really going to tell me that Philosopher Stones in the FMA U are the same as the HP U, then you're gravely mistaken.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@perpetr8rmike:

@perpetr8rmike:

Its called Transfiguration, its actually what the Alchemists are doing. Only wizards.. don't need to touch shit, they simply transform it via the magic they wield. The Alchemists need to know what the material is, and how to break it down, then know the material they wish to make. Wizards do it simply via will.

Wrath is fast, NOT GOD LEVEL I know you think he is faster then Flash but you are WRONG! His Blitz is a mix of Speed and Agility not just speed, he outmanuvers those soldiers with high speed but Batman can do that, Captain America can do that. He is PEAK Human not Superhuman. He isn't all that powerful because of his stone. He is Powerful because he is trained like a boss. he is skilled far more so then the others that is what makes him deadly. He is not faster then anyone can see, you need to get over this.

Your forgetting that Apparition does not require the wand. They could in all seriousness start a spell non-verbally just by thinking the incantation and teleport behind Roy. Roy could blow up serious levels of area sure.. But he would kill himself and his allies which while bloodlusted is not his style. He would be dead before he could snap his fingers a second time. Wizards can repel fire, the duel with Volde and Dumbledore showed this.

In fact virtually all of them could be killed via this instant teleport and firing the spell. Also the teleporting the guy into the air and dropping like Azazel did in First Class. Drop Hawkeye or Armstrong, or Maes from the air.. what are they gonna do.. shoot their way out of the free fall?

Prove that Kimblee can alter magical stone. Till you can he cannot, he could transform the ground.

The Basalisks hide is strong enough to withstand heavy spellwork and physical damage. Its level is unknown but it charges through stone with no trouble. So Bullets are no threat, maybe the tank could hurt it.

Greed is fast, for sure but still Human Level, albiet high level human. Peak Level is hard for the average person to deal with. Greed is not so fast as to be able to attack hundreds of people in the same second. He would kill a few people and the moment they realize his hide is diamond hard.. they would transfigure the carbon to something else they are very clever and know Alchemy as well. You seem to forget while the FMA crew know Alchemy Magic is 100% foreign to them. However, HP knows both styles so they could reasonably understand how each of their abilities work.

Nither of you guys have provided proof of anything other then "But Wrath Speedblitz!" that is not argument since I have shown it off as being untrue in the way your stating it.

I'm not saying he's Flash fast, I'm saying he's a bullet timer.

Loading Video...

Also, his stone allows him to read his opponents and know what they are going to do, meaning he can maneuver around any spells they hit him with.

What's the difference between magical stone and non magical stone? Oh right, there isn't one. Both can be destroyed via explosives.

Oh right, that same basilisk that was taken down by a child weilding a sword. Greed would cut right through it with his bare hands.

Once again, show me a wizard putting on that spell against a regular human and turning them into a different substance, please.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@perpetr8rmike said:

@walzo said:

@perpetr8rmike:

@perpetr8rmike:

Loading Video...

Also, his stone allows him to read his opponents and know what they are going to do, meaning he can maneuver around any spells they hit him with.

What's the difference between magical stone and non magical stone? Oh right, there isn't one. Both can be destroyed via explosives.

Oh right, that same basilisk that was taken down by a child wielding a sword. Greed would cut right through it with his bare hands.

Once again, show me a wizard putting on that spell against a regular human and turning them into a different substance, please.

Magical Stone he would have to deal with the enchantment on it before he could transfigure it to create his explosion. Thus he would need to remove the enchantment, he cannot.

And that child had to use the sword from INSIDE its mouth not outside.

Barty Crouch Jr(Played by David Tennet) Transfigured his father into a bone and buried him. Granted his father was someone he had just killed and he was hiding the body. Mad-Eye Moody transfigured Draco Malfoy from a human into a Ferret and then back. McGonagall threatened to transfigure Harry and Ron into Pocket-Watches (And she could.)

He is not a bullet timer, his eye allows him to see the attacks and figure their path and such, so he knows where to put the sword before hand. Remove his eye and his bullettime goes away. And as I pointed out, Mad-Eye Moody had an eye very similar to Wrath's in that it could see all around, see anyone being sneaky, could see through objects. So they would not be 100% unaware of a similar ability.

But he is not Bullet Time, he is literally seeing where the paths are and knowing he has the speed and strength to block the bullets and such again if you gave Cap predictive powers.. he could do the same. Hell the Uchiha clan from Naruto are famous for basically this very thing.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@perpetr8rmike said:

@walzo said:

@perpetr8rmike:

@perpetr8rmike:

Loading Video...

Oh right, that same basilisk that was taken down by a child wielding a sword. Greed would cut right through it with his bare hands.

Magical Stone he would have to deal with the enchantment on it before he could transfigure it to create his explosion. Thus he would need to remove the enchantment, he cannot.

And that child had to use the sword from INSIDE its mouth not outside.

Barty Crouch Jr(Played by David Tennet) Transfigured his father into a bone and buried him. Granted his father was someone he had just killed and he was hiding the body. Mad-Eye Moody transfigured Draco Malfoy from a human into a Ferret and then back. McGonagall threatened to transfigure Harry and Ron into Pocket-Watches (And she could.)

He is not a bullet timer, his eye allows him to see the attacks and figure their path and such, so he knows where to put the sword before hand. Remove his eye and his bullettime goes away. And as I pointed out, Mad-Eye Moody had an eye very similar to Wrath's in that it could see all around, see anyone being sneaky, could see through objects. So they would not be 100% unaware of a similar ability.

But he is not Bullet Time, he is literally seeing where the paths are and knowing he has the speed and strength to block the bullets and such again if you gave Cap predictive powers.. he could do the same. Hell the Uchiha clan from Naruto are famous for basically this very thing.

So you're telling me that Hogwarts is a indestructible building, that if I dropped a nuke on it it would remain still?

Where was that stated in the book?

That child still was able to pierce the snake, through the skin. Greed would make short work of it, this isn't a hard conversation.

As for Bradley, that would be a solid argument.... If his eye at the time wasn't covered. The eyepatch covers the eye that does anything, he doesn't like using it against weaklings.

Wrath is a bullet timer, Greed is going to cut your snake up, and fine, if kimblee can't blow up the building, then he can still cause explosions and destroy anything in the area.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo:

(Would quote but then we get those uber long posts)

No not indestructible but Your forgetting Alchemists need to know the composition of the object their breaking down. They can normally know this by contact with it, but magic messes this up.

Well given that physical attacks do nothing and only spells damage it.. yeah kinda.

The hide was too strong for a magical sword to cut. The inside of the mouth was softer and the poison was deadly (Phoenix tears saved him, cure all)

Yes I know, but I am saying he is predictive. Covered or not he can predict movements after years of having the eye he can do similar feats because he is used to it. But one Confundus spell would have his eye predicting attacks from the wrong direction, wrong angle, he would be likely to attack his own people. My point it would cause him to pause for a moment to get his head right. This could be cast in a flash by someone he kills, again a sword wound does not instant kill and they can cast given only a second.

Kimblee is not very fast, he could be tagged with any number of spells especially if he has to say touch the ground to make a bomb. A strong enough Wizard such as Volde could make anyone he Imperioed an ally for them. Harry defeated Barty Crouch's Imperio but Barty was not very powerful himself. He defeated Volde out of a struggle of wills and it was a struggle. Do the Homunculi or the alchemists know how to counter the Imperio no they don't.

And the snake is one thing, he would at most be a shield against bullets and maybe kill some soldiers. The Spiders are fast and can jump insane distances. The Giants are hard to injure either via magic or physical due to skin. The Dragon's hide is very tough and its fire is magical so Roy cannot control it and yes it is immune to fire.

The Centaur are Expert Archers, and can fire arrows from distance and still kill. So unless the Soldiers can focus on them they could be weakened via a volley of arrows, poison or not.

Fluffy is a distraction but gonna die.

The Hippogryffs can be more useful as a Wizard can be on each and fire death spells from above at key targets, hide above the clouds to examine the battle field. Or could be used to lift out wounded allies or reposition. The ability to fly is a danger due to Roy but there are spells that fire jets of water or can cause water to collect so Roys gloves might end up soaked quickly for long enough to take him out.

When the Death Eaters are in their smoke Apparition form they cannot be hit because they are not in a physical form so they could easily cause chaos among the rank and file. In fact tactically take out their leaders such as Roy, Armstrong, Etc and the soldiers are gonna freak out. (Of course to be fair the students would act the same if all the teachers died.)

Any slain student or soldier can become an inferi a Zombie controlled by Volde.

Due to their status as being unfeeling dead, the Inferi are immune to bodily damages such as slashing, and have great physical strength, enough to kill a human or drag them away. Due to their superior strength, they are especially dangerous en mass.
And unlike Zombies.. they can be shot in the head.. and keep going.
However they are repelled by fire, but no one would know that but the Wizards.

There are Jinxes such as the Impediment Jinx which can be used to stop forward movement or to knock a target back, this is cast as a flash out of the end of the wand not a ball spell. Also simply by pointing the want they can cast the Levicorpus spell which lifts the person off the ground and holds them upside down. Which could be used to take Wrath out of his speed element and let him get taken down.

Protego has multiple variations including Protego Maxima which when combined with Fianto Duri and Repello Inimicum which can be used conjures up an almost impregnable magical protection barrier. Bodies crossing the boundaries of the barrier disintegrate on the spot, while spells cast at it (if not of enough power to break it) create large, resonating explosions. This spell is the core of the shield summoned around Hogwarts; it is the shield itself that is seen descending over the castle. (Over a much smaller area, say HPs side can be used much faster. Wrath running into this is instant death this would also destroy all bullets and even tank rounds. And it is well known enough for Molly Weasley a normal Witch to know how to cast it.

A Muggle-Repelling Charm can cause any muggle (Non-Magical human) to not want to enter an area, physically making them want to leave or not go there. Which would make all but the Homunculi stay back.

Supersensory charm from what we know it took a Wizard (Ron) and gave him the ability to sense the things around him. (He used this to account in traffic when he didn't use his mirrors while driving a car during a driving exam, but the point stands)

Again.. they have a spell, charm, jinx, hex, or curse for virtually everything.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike:

Okay, so going back to what I was saying at first, Kimblee starts to make people explode, as well as all of the creatures that can become a nuicance. Kimblee was able to destroy small portions of a civilization, I think he can take down tons at the same time, while Ed and Al are able to make defenses that can stop any spells from disrupting him.

How do we know this? There was never a gun at Hogwarts.

I'm still going to go ahead and say that the snake wasn't harder than diamonds.

Bradley doesn't use the eye, he's trained to be that fast, even without it. Also, Bradley hasn't ever paused in the show, why would he do that?

Go back to Argument 1.

Greed, Soldiers, Armstrong, any homunculi etc can take down the creatures. They aren't the problem. Even the dragons shouldn't be that much trouble, since people like Gluttony exist, who can BFR them.

The zombies don't sound like anything special. Pride is still alive, so he should have a fun time with that. Also Mustang is alive and is known for lighting things on fire.

Once again, that'd mean that the wizards can catch Wrath with a spell.

That shield would be useless, that means that either side is useless.

I doubt that that is being included in the battle.

FMA deals with heavy casualties, however the main guys should survive with Ed and Al building defenses around any of the major players while they wreck house.