High PYP 2.0 R1: Ashrym vs Knowledge King (Voting Now)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@ashrym:

• New 52 Aquaman (4)
  • New 52 Wonder Woman (7)
  • New 52 Cyborg (1)
  • More is better (+2 pts)
  • Slow the **** down

@Knowledge_King:

• Kurama (1)
  • Gowther (1)
  • Ban (1)
  • King (1)
  • Merlin (1)
  • Kuwabara (1)
  • Inuyasha (1)
  • Kakashi (KMS) (3)
  • Slow The **** Down
  • Mind Tricks Don't Work On Me

Rules

Both Teams start 100 feet apart.

No Caption Provided

You know the rules by now. this is PYP, you pick your poison. Live with it and deal with it.

• Neutral Universe, energy affects the other equally. Supernatural define like energy is supernatural in nature. Scientific base energy is scientific. Nature energy is supernatural. Sense people. Sense.
  • Morals are on for everyone.
  • Gear is standard.
  • BFR is temporary. Super Smash Brothers Rules. You go off screen, you will return after 30 seconds.
  • Everyone gets 10 points for characters.
  • Everyone gets to pick two perks.
  • Some important info on Versions. DC are all Post Crisis unless specified. Everyone else in comics is current canon. All Marvel is 616 unless stated otherwise. All Manga is Manga and Anime. All Games are composite and get all upgrades/gear.
  • Everyone fights on a indestructible planet.
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hmm... A DarkRaiden CaV...

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: At least he's not using a bunch of M.A.N characters lol

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Am I missing something? Is this a DR alt?

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym:

Introduction

Kurama and Kuwabara

No Caption Provided

They are 1/2 of the Spirit Detective Team in YYH. Both are elite level fighters EoS and have easily beaten high level demons and saved the human world multiple times. Kurama is cunning, strategic, and intelligent. Kuwabara is loyal, with lots of willpower, and never gives up. Both have high levels of awareness and spirit power.

Merlin, Ban, King, Gowther

No Caption Provided

I have 4/7 the Seven Deadly Sins. Ban's the immortal thief in leather, King's the Fairy King aka the flying short one, Merlin's the scarfed Sorceress supreme and Gowther's the emotionless manipulator in glasses.

Inuyasha

No Caption Provided

The half dog demon with a badass sword with many powers. He's also not so bad himself.

Kakashi (DMS)

No Caption Provided

The copy ninja of 1000 jutsu. He's battle savy, strategic, badass, and witty. This is him at his absolute best.

Strategy

1. Merlin teleports Cyborg away. Gowther will change Wonder Woman and Aquaman's memories to see us as close friends and allies that you'll never hurt. This will stall your team and leave you open for the oncoming onslaught of death. Should you break free of that, he'll trap you in an illusion with his arrow. By that time, you'll be stalled enough that the other attacks have already landed, though Gowther can do more. Cyborg will have the same done to him should he return.

1-5 is rewriting memories, the others are the illusion (invasion).

2. Ban steals Wonder Woman's and Aquaman's hearts. This should kill them right off the bat.

Ban taking the heart of a Red Demon. Then him taking the heart of 2 of the 10 commandments (stronger demons)

3. Inuyasha uses Meido Zangetsuha to send slices of hell at your team. Even if they survive the heart removal, they will die by being sliced up dimensionally, parts of them sent to hell and parts left here.

Showing how Meido Zangetsuha works, sending body parts to the other world. Then showing Inuyasha sends a flurry of crescent slices.

4. Kakashi does the same with Kamui, warping heads and limbs away into the Kamui dimension right after the Meido hits, in case it's not enough

Showing Kamui Shuriken warping things away, and an inexperienced Kakashi warping an arm away way back when

5. If anything's left, King will transmute the surviving person into stone as Gowther Jacks their body (controls it) to force the person to allow themselves to be hit. If two people survive, Gowther will Jack the weaker one and have them attack their teammate (Aquaman attacking Wonder Woman) or both of your teammates to attack the strongest. I have more with Kuwabara and Kurama, but I'll save that for later.

King transmuting Ban and the arm of a demonized holy knight.

Gowther jacking a vampire and Escanor (pre-transformation)

6. While this happens, Merlin will be using Perfect Cube to defend my team from any attacks. Kakashi will do the same with Kamui.

7. When Cyborg comes back, he's merely assaulted in the same way, with an onslaught of things he can't defend against.

Summary

We take out your team with the following:

• Teleportation/Isolation
  • Heart stealing
  • Memory rewriting and illusions
  • Dimensional dismemberment
  • Transmutation
  • Body Jacking
  • The equalized speed hindering you from dodging the assault or countering in anyway.

And just you wait! There's more!

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zetsu-San

@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@zetsumoto said:

Yea knowledgeking/WordWarrior is DR. He'll deny it though. I can PM you proof if you care enough, though I doubt it. xD

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WordWarrior

@ashrym:

Counters

Dimensional Defense

1. Basically you showed none. To survive the dimensional attacks I've shown, your team would need to show dimension level defense or some kind of resistance, but as shown by Aquaman going through his own portals and Wonder Woman being affected by Cyborg's Boom tube, you have neither. If Meido Zangetsuha hits you, your body part is still gone. Same with Kamui

2. Also relevant, none you are fast enough with the speed perk we have (making you hypersonic at best). The people the Meido and Kamui were used on (Naraku and Kaguya) are both considered MHS and still couldn't properly dodge it. Same goes for Merlin's teleport, but that's saved for later.

So as of now, you still die to the onslaught of Kamui shuriken and Meido Zangetsuha

Ban's Heart Stealing

1. This is really big...you didn't even try to counter it. So as of now he simply steals your hearts and you die as you've shown nothing that shows you surviving without a heart.

Merlin's Teleporting vs. Cyborg

1. Cyborg did NOT teleport faster than Wonder Woman or Green Lantern can move given the context of the scan. He was told by a much slower person (Batman) to get them out of there, then Green Lantern counter attacked, and THEN they were teleported.

2. Merlin can mass teleport and far faster than Cyborg can. Her apprentice was able to mass teleport a group of MHS people (most of the 7 Deadly Sins) before they could react and Merlin blitzed her with her teleportation.

3. Perfect Cube stops teleportation (by anyone not the caster), so if Cyborg tries to counter, that can simply be cast and he's now useless again.

4. She also has magic cancel which stops magic (or in this case all energy as that's what magic is in 7 deadly sins world) and absolute cancel.

5. She can also simply teleport Cyborg's boom tube off of his body if she feels like it.

1. Teleportation can't get past Perfect Cube. 2-4. Merlin teleporting her apprentice all around the world rapidly 5. Magic cancel (plus teleporting a weapon to someone's hand)

Sonics, Aquaman's attacks, Other attacks you showed

1. Superman has sensitive ears, hurting him via sonics is fairly normal. Also, blocked by Perfect Cube.

2. Aquaman's attacks would be easily survived by my team's durability. Also, blocked by Perfect Cube or we teleport out of range

3. Same goes for any and everything you've shown thus far.

Ban has taken mountain level hits from Meliodas and has survived/healed from everything from his head being obliterated, to being bisected, to his entire top half of his body being incinerated and more.

King has survived huge vines that were wrecking the city and threatening to kill Diane. He also has a spear which can turn into a guardian that's immune to blunt damage and resistant to fire...and can split that huge rock by hitting someone. Not even hitting the rock. The person he hit? A golem of the Ten Commandments (who again, are far above people who are far above Meliodas who's far above mountain busting).

1. The Weakest S-Class Demons have auras that cause cyclones that can kill A-Class demons, 2-3. Shows how large S-Class Demon auras are, 4. Shows A-Classes taking a beating from an S-Class (the weakest), 5-7. Shows what said S-Class did with the shockwave of his punch

Showing durability of even A-Class demons and that S-Class demon auras would protect them from Aquaman's weak attacks you've shown thus far. This goes for both Kuwabara and Kurama.

1-3. Perfect Cube blocks all attacks and even reflects damage (even Meliodas, Diane, and others can't break it at the same time and they're mountain+++ level)., 4-6. It blocks swing from Galan, 7-10. Galan casually kicks Diane's hammer back at her and destroys part of a town with the shockwave of a casual swing. I can also show Galan splitting a huge amount of land in two, an amount that dwarfs towns.

Showing how powerful Perfect Cube really is and how it will easily block your attacks.

4. Kakashi's intangible and can make others intangible as well. Also relevant, Cyborg's attacks hit intangible people, but not those in a different dimension like Kakashi's Kamui is.

5. I can also show Gowther surviving without a head if need be.

Physicals

1. Durability was shown above. Perfect Cube blocks your attacks, and my team is durable enough (and heal from enough) to tank your attacks.

2. We're equalized speed so...you're not getting an attack on us before we get several on you. Mostly due to range+numbers game

3. If you do get close, well...we have Merlin to teleport you back, and Kakashi to make us intangible. Rendering your physicals moot.

4. We also have good physicals ourselves

Ban's strength below is around mountain level, if not higher.

That's a tower (pretty large on it's own right) that has a spell to stop even 10 Tyrant Dragons from destroying it (town level dragons). Ban and Meliodas destroy it by...arm wrestling.

And for comparison, Diane is 30 feet tall and fit through those small rectangular openings (not the huge crack).

The first is Diane fitting into the tower/dungeon. The next few are Meliodas splitting a mountain with a twig and punching Ban hard enough to split a mountain. Just to show who Ban was matching.

I showed S-Class and A-Class demons above, for Kurama and Kuwabara.

Strategy Cont'd.

I said I had more so...here's more!

Let's take a peek a the previous strategy:

1. Merlin teleports Cyborg away. Gowther will change Wonder Woman and Aquaman's memories to see us as close friends and allies that you'll never hurt. This will stall your team and leave you open for the oncoming onslaught of death. Should you break free of that, he'll trap you in an illusion with his arrow. By that time, you'll be stalled enough that the other attacks have already landed, though Gowther can do more. Cyborg will have the same done to him should he return.

2. Ban steals Wonder Woman's and Aquaman's hearts. This should kill them right off the bat.

3. Inuyasha uses Meido Zangetsuha to send slices of hell at your team. Even if they survive the heart removal, they will die by being sliced up dimensionally, parts of them sent to hell and parts left here.

4. Kakashi does the same with Kamui, warping heads and limbs away into the Kamui dimension right after the Meido hits, in case it's not enough

5. If anything's left, King will transmute the surviving person into stone as Gowther Jacks their body (controls it) to force the person to allow themselves to be hit. If two people survive, Gowther will Jack the weaker one and have them attack their teammate (Aquaman attacking Wonder Woman) or both of your teammates to attack the strongest. I have more with Kuwabara and Kurama, but I'll save that for later.

6. While this happens, Merlin will be using Perfect Cube to defend my team from any attacks. Kakashi will do the same with Kamui.

7. When Cyborg comes back, he's merely assaulted in the same way, with an onslaught of things he can't defend against.

1. Ban can steal your speed and/or strength either all in one go or gradually over time, whichever he feels like. This obviously weakens you and strengthens him. This ripens you up for the rest of the team, causing you to die even sooner.

1-4, showing the gradual physical hunt, 5-7 showing Hunter Fest. And it will rob your entire team at once (we'll move out of range for obvious reasons and since we're attacking from range, it won't change the strategy).

2. Kurama will attack you with his plants. No one on your team has super piercing durability (bullets cause Aquaman to bleed, even if barely), and Kurama is used to piercing and slicing super durable demons

1. Kurama can plant a seed with just one hit. For record, this is a demon far above a demon that had antennae harder than diamond and that one's far above a demon with steel skin, 2-3. A plant that drains life force and traps you in an illusion. 4-5. A man Mimic plant Kurama gave Hiei. It paralyzes you, 6-8. Vetch plant that paralyzes you and then sprouts inside of your body. This demon is also stronger than the harder than diamond and steel ones.

And yes, as seen, he will plant seeds in you when he cuts you, and then it's over.

1-4, Kurama covering the battlefield in fog-like mist, which is also used as a cover for the life force draining, illusion plant from before. 5-8, Kuwabara's dimension sword cutting through a dimension.

He can also grow a huge plant (as big as a demon world platform which has mountain ranges, forests, etc. in them)

Loading Video...

3. As seen above, Kuwabara has a sword that is far above your durability level (dimensional). We will utilize that by having Kakashi teleport Kuwabara behind your team, still intangible and have him slice through them that way. He will alternate between Kuwabara and Inuyasha (with the Meido Zangetsuha), keeping you guessing (and dying).

4. Inuyasha also has other attacks. If you were somehow able to survive Meido, your poor cutting/piercing durability would have you fall to the windscar (mountain busting, slicing wind) and diamond spear barrage

5. Again, if you could survive transmutation and all of the above, King can make your wounds worse (scratch to a gash) and kill you with telekinesis.

1-2, status promotion. 3-5, telekinesis on water making it harder than an iron ball, 6-7, oneshotting Hellbram with a rose. Hellbram had multi-mountain durability and was tanking the best that mountain level people had to offer.

Reasons Why You Can't Win

1. We're equalized speed, nerfed down to barely hypersonic.

• Our projectiles are fast enough to hit those who are massively hypersonic
  • We hold the advantage due to being just as fast as you, but with more numbers
    • Meaning you won't get an attack off while defending against projectile after projectile after projectile

2. You lack dimension level durability, especially to cutting and piercing (which is all of our attacks)

3. You lack cutting and piercing durability (which is all of our attacks)

4. You lack transmutation defense

5. We're too versatile and have too many options to hurt/kill you

• Dimension swords
  • Dimensional portals to hell, dismembering you
  • Transmutation
  • Telekinesis
  • Heart Stealing
  • Strength and Speed stealing
  • Teleportation
  • Perfect Cube reflecting damage back
  • Killer plants
  • Powerful Demonic Auras
  • Taking over your bodies (not telepathy, Jack)
  • Messing with your memories

6. You can't hurt us due to Perfect Cube (on top of durability and healing)+intangibility (dimensional)

It boils down to Numbers+Equalized Barely Hypersonic Speed (and our projectiles being faster than that, meaning you literally can't dodge)+Attacks that bypass durability and hurt on a dimensional level (any many more).

Summary

• No counter to heart steal or Ban stealing physical abilities
  • Our physical abilities are on par when durability, strength, and regeneration are considered
  • Dimensional abilities dismember you
  • You're too slow to dodge said dimensional abilities
  • Transmutation is a back up plan to kill you
  • So is memory rewriting and body jacking
  • Dimensional swords and powerful Plants also destroy your weaker piercing/cutting durability
  • Perfect Cube blocks your attacks and reflects damage, giving us the perfect defense
  • We can also teleport out of range of attacks
  • We win due to combination of numbers game+equalized hypersonic speed+faster than hypersonic projectiles+projectiles that bypass durability+heart stealing+projectiles/moves that are above piercing/cutting durability+close to equal physicals+perfect defense that reflects back all attacks+intangibility

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto said:

Yes, Darky got banned on his main account and he has been using the ''WordWarrior'' account since.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, Darky got banned on his main account and he has been using the ''WordWarrior'' account since.

What did he get banned for?

Yea knowledgeking/WordWarrior is DR. He'll deny it though. I can PM you proof if you care enough, though I doubt it. xD

Please do, sounds entertaining.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Could you send me the PM to me also, please.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: I honestly don't know, I was really surprised when I heard about it, never seen a user with so many posts get banned.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WordWarrior

@ashrym:

Counters

Dimensional Defense

I'm not sure you understood the feats displayed if you didn't notice the defense.

• Wonder Woman could hold dimensional energy in her bare hands and squeeze it closed. Energy beyond what you've shown. Based on what you've shown, she could catch it and squeeze it closed. Or dodge it. Or block it with her bracelets.
  • Cyborg can blast it with his own energy before it reaches him. Or can can close it like I demonstrated with feats closing dimensional energy.
  • Aquaman can blast it with energy before it reaches him. Or block it with his trident. Or dodge using feats demonstrated.

The onus is on you to demonstrate that those attacks are indeed faster than what my team can dodge since my team dodged and blocked energy attacks, and can counter them with their own energy attacks. It doesn't take massively hypersonic speed to aim dodge or so whatever failings those other characters you mention have because they couldn't do it are their failings. My characters have feats that do demonstrate they can deal with such attacks.

Additionally, even if they are hit, they have resistance or regeneration or both to deal with such attacks. I've demonstrated plenty of resistance to magical attacks and specifically to dimensional energy like you are using.

1. I understood. Your defense just doesn't make sense. Closing a dimensional rift doesn't mean anything when it comes to my attacks. Strength =/= Durability. We've seen Wonder Woman get teleported before, and unwillingly at that, by Cyborg. This means dimensional energy affects her. Thus my attacks will. She can't block it because her bracelets lack dimensional blocking feats, and she lacks the speed to react to it due to the equalized speed perk.

2. Cyborg can't close all dimensional energy, only boom tubes. Even more, he's also not fast enough and has been teleported away by Merlin.

3. Aquaman's tridents have 0 feats of blocking intangible energy, and again he's not fast enough.

Let's look into how you're too slow. First up is Inuyasha

Here Inuyasha dodges cloud to ground lightning more than once. Next is Naraku and his (weaker and slower) minions also dodging attack from Inuyasha later in the series (when he's even faster). Note this is the same Naraku who got blitzed Meido Zangetsuha.

Next is 7 Deadly SIns

Meliodas reflects lightning, saves Elizabeth from a shockwave that takes down an entire forest in a second, and finally in .5 and .2 seconds Ban, King, and Meliodas reach kids who are super far away, save them, and attack holy knights (who moved in just .2 seconds). All far past hypersonic feats. Oh and Ban is in the last scan dodging hits from a holy knight who hits in blurs/after images.

Now Merlin's apprentice teleports the entire group (remember how far past Hypersonic they are at the moment) before they can react, and teleports again before King can reach her. Then Merlin blitzes her, teleporting the group with her and teleporting her before she can react. The teleportation is far too fast for Cyborg or anyone under these conditions (of hypersonic at best speed) to react to.

Now for YYH

Hiei cuts a guy 16 times before he can throw one punch. Same guy can throw hundreds of punches in a split second. Already past hypersonic.

Yusuke as a D or C-class reacts to lightning. Kurama as a kid reacting to and keeping up with Hiei, D-Class Hiei moves so fast he looks like lightning to a human.Kuwabara and Yusuke beat up A-Class fighters (A class are thousands of times stronger and faster than Bs who are the same to Cs, etc.) in .3 seconds as Kurama picks a lock. Kurama blitzes an S-Class demon with his whip.

With the exception of the last 2, everyone Kurama's hit with his plants moves faster than those feats, meaning you won't be able to dodge his plants as they're far beyond hypersonic.

And for Kakashi

Teleports away an explosion, mid explosion. Does the same to a missile, and even teleports something away before Guy can reach it (Guy moves so fast his fists ignite the air in a weaker, slower form). Again, far past hypersonic.

Conclusion:

Everyone my team fights is beyond hypersonic (the limit to our speed here) and still they get hit with our attacks. Given that we're all limited to being barely hypersonic, it is literally impossible to dodge my projectiles. AKA my projectiles>>>hypersonic=your speed.

Ban's Heart Stealing

That was included with the resistance feats. It doesn't matter if you want to claim durability and Ban fails because of a lack of feats at that level of durability or if you claim it's a magical attack and bypasses durability because that still doesn't bypass their level of magical resistance. In this case, they have both physical durability and magical resistance to the point that Ban simply cannot just steal their hearts. The onus is on you to prove that Ban is capable on the level required and Ban simply isn't.

1. Incorrect. Ban was able to steal hearts from the Ten Commandments. People who don't even flinch from mountain level +++++++ attacks. I know Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Aquaman. A mountain level attack would rock any of them.

I showed Galan's durability and casual strength in the Perfect Cube argument.

2. Also, you don't really have that good magic resistance. Direct magic still affects you/you have to block it.

From what I see here, Zatanna's spells still affect both Aquaman and Wonder Woman just fine. Including a teleportation spell (sound familiar?)

The only defense you had was your trident and bracelets, but you have to be fast enough to react (to projectiles), and neither have stopped the kind of magic Ban has (simply stealing hearts).

3. Ban can likely steal the bracelets and trident themselves should he feel like it. His ability works for magic items as well, and he could even take an arm.

It works on weapons and people. At the very least, it will hold you long enough for the other attacks to kill you.

Merlin's Teleportation

Cyborg wasn't teleporting anyone during Batman speaking. That's ridiculous. You are trying to add context that isn't there. You can see the teleportation occurs with zero movement from either GL or Wonder Woman who are in the middle of fighting. It's not like they were pausing to listing to Batman speak.

The scan can only be looked at 1 of 2 ways:

1. Cyborg teleported right away and GL had time to move and Batman had time to react

2. Cyborg needed/needs time to react before activating his teleportation and that gave GL the time to make his move.

Either way hurts you. If 1, the teleportation itself is too slow to compare with Merlin's. If 2, Cyborg himself can't activate his teleportation to keep up with Merlin. Both result in Cyborg losing as Merlin's apprentice.

That's also something that would need to be proven, but Cyborg doesn't actually need to have the motherbox on his body to interface with it. He was interfacing with motherboxes in the possession of other people. As it is, mother boxes choose people whom they like. They are powered by the source and Merlin isn't more powerful than the source so Merlin needs to demonstrate more power than a mother box before making such a claim. Click here for the vine link and more information on motherboxes.

Incorrect. Cyborg needs the Motherbox to be able to interface with the other motherboxes. It's what gives him his power and technological ability. Literally the basis of his abilities.

Sonics and Other Attacks

Superman may have sensitive ears but the attack I demonstrated wasn't loud and it was bypassing Superman's invulnerability. Quite sonic hax worked just fine while you would need to demonstrate that your team has durability equal to Superman or resistance to sonic hax if you really want to counter that attack.

That's what sensitive ears means. It hurts him on frequencies when it can't hurt others due to sensitivity. No one else there was hurt by it. You'd have to prove his sonics can hurt people without super hearing and could get past Perfect Cube, which as said before reflects all damage. The sounds may make it in, but the damage won't.

You need to demonstrate resistance to heat and electricity the can incinerate a giant building and all of it's inhabitants to ash that quickly. That's nuclear power level of heat and just an example. You haven't demonstrated resistance to the weapon damage from Aquaman's trident, Wonder Woman's swords, or even Cyborg plastering them with promethium blades or cables and tearing through them with piercing damage. What you have shown is that they can be cut in half and have their bodies half incinerated. You have not shown they can recover from their entire bodies being incinerated to ash like demonstrated in my feats.

1. You need to prove that's nuke level heat. You need to find a way past Perfect Cube which reflects all damage. Or King's guardian which is immune to heat.

2. The trident, swords, and blades are useless. They can be teleported away, stolen, or simply dodged. We're all as fast as each other.

Teleporting away might be an option by my team has super senses and sensors to simply follow and ambush your team. Running away will still get you killed.

Incorrect. Not only are you not fast enough (being only hypersonic), but Merlin tricks sensors with ease. She can also search an entire city in a moment.

The perfect cube in your images show light going through the cube so it doesn't block all wavelengths on the electromagnetic spectrum so it cannot block all attacks like you claim. Your images show the can talk to each other through it so it doesn't block sound like you claim. That means sonic attacks and hax go through too. The fact is, if it's magic from a demon dimension the Poseidon's trident can destroy it like it did other magic as shown. There are too many issue with your cube argument.

Light and sound are not attacks. It blocks all damage and reflects it back on the attacker. That is a fact. If you try to attack it, you will be hurt. Just talking doesn't matter. Doubt you can destroy it, but let's say you do. Then Merlin puts up a new one all the while you're being hit by an onslaught of attacks or having your heart/arm stolen from your body, etc. Or she simply teleports you and/or your trident away. Now what? You have no counter.

You've shown blunt durability to attacks that you claim are mountain level while I've shown physicals including continent level and easy mountain busting. Your characters do not have the durability of characters like Superman, Rao, Darkseid, or Mongul. Not even close.

You've shown nothing mountain busting or close to continent level for strength. Aquaman's best strength feat (raw strength feat, not punching others) is lifting a giant ship. That's building level, city-block at best. Wonder Woman is in a similar boat, often only destroying buildings with her attacks. Based on their actual feats (not just feats from others you claim are durable, you can't hurt us. The only way you hurt Darkseid in the first place is magic, something we have a counter (or an....absolute cancel) for.

I demonstrated Cyborg shutting down and manipulating dimensional energy so Kakashi being in another dimension isn't an issue. I also demonstrated Aquaman opening up portals to other dimensions and he has traveled to Thule and the Otherness as examples. There's no reason he cannot do the same to deal with Kakashi. If Kakashi can hear in the standard dimension, and he can, then he can be affected by sonic attacks.

Incorrect. Kakashi can hear, but his body can't be damaged in any way. The sonics would just pass through him. And coming to his dimension would be fine with me. He'd simply leave the dimension or have Kuwabara cut through you with his dimensional sword.

Physicals

It's interesting that you think your physicals are even remotely comparable based on the feats I've shown and the feats you've shown. It's not accurate considering I've shown Wonder Woman handling energy that would kill Mongul and Aquaman easily catching and absorbing the force of a continent shattering attack. Way beyond mountain levels. You need to demonstrate comparable physicals somehow to make the claim and that hasn't been done. Quite frankly, it won't be possible because you team doesn't come close.

What your feats were showing is that your team is vulnerable to weapon attacks as well as sonic attacks and that their bodies can be incinerated when I've shown the ability to incinerate bodies.

I've already refuted teleportation and intangibility because other dimensions and dimensional energy are not beyond my team (heck Cyborg manipulated bleed energy when he was fixing time / space and that gets into multidimensional levels anyway). Teleportation is the only real option your team has, and as I said, my team can just keep tracking them and attacking them until my team wins. I have the better teleporter.

You haven't actually shown anything impressive. Just made statements based on other characters. Mongul is strong, this is a continent level attack, etc. None of it is an actual feat. The best thing you honestly showed was Wonder Woman taking down a building by punching someone.

Your team can't track my team because you're simply not fast enough to catch us. You don't teleport as fast as Merlin does and she can trick sensors.

As for taking incineration, unfortunately you'll never hit us. Same with sonics. We have too many defenses and too many attacks flying at you for you to even try to attack.

Just showing a few things:

Inuyasha takes poison/acid that melts rocks without a scratch

Demons have been as hard as steel/diamond since long ago (AKA more durable than Aquaman's skin and likely WW's too), Yusuke has tanked lightning that kills normal humans, D-Class demons have survived lava, Hiei's flames incinerate huge iron axes (calc'd at beyond sun heat btw) and incinerated fireproof people, Toguro's punch launches another B-Class (harder than steel/diamond, etc.) over 10KM casually, Kurama's survived explosions, and spirit energy is equivalent to a tiny sun.

This is all at A-Class or below, with Kurama and Kuwabara being S-Classes who's aura shrug off these attacks and they're much stronger/more durable.

Team Durability

Wonder Woman just blocks with bracelets and sword. Cyborg's body is as invulnerable as promethium and beyond steel. Aquaman generally ignores bullets and piercing damage requires specialized equipment or high strength. Manta has a power suit and specialized weapons specifically designed for Aquaman and they have a strange relationship because Manta want to either kill Aquaman (which is always doomed to failure) or have Aquaman kill him so that he can prove to the world Aquaman is a murderer and take a moral victory, which is the reason Aquaman hasn't killed him yet.

On top of that, Aquaman has a thick tough skin and his flesh is 10 times denser than human flesh. 10 times denser than human flesh is denser than steel. Bullets only do superficial damage to skin when they have a high caliber or sometimes to thin skin areas like above the eyebrows. Aquaman also wears royal armor made from atlantean steel for additional protection. The weapon also would need to actually hit aquaman, who is a master combatant with his weapons.

I've already addressed why WW can't block, but let's address being beyond 'steel.' I've shown how durable and powerful demons are and that Kuwabara and Kurama are much stronger. Now to show Helbram and how strong that rose was that King used (as well as his spear)

Here Helbram tanks Meliodas' hits, tanks his giant sword and his claws. And this is enhanced Demon Meliodas (remember that normal Meliodas split a mountain with a twig, showing his cutting power).

King still sends him flying with ease and cuts him in half, overpowering his power source. Showing his spear is far above something that's far above something that's far above mountain cutting. Same with the rose.

Strategy

Remains the same.

1. Steal hearts and teleport Cyborg away.

2. Send dimensional cutting attacks at you, dismembering you

3. Protect ourselves with teleporting out of the way of your attacks and Perfect Cube+Durability

4. Kill you with Kurama's plants and Kuwabara's dimension sword+intangibility/teleporting, as well and diamond spears since your team still has shown no piercing durability

5. Gowther helps by rewriting your memories and jacking your bodies.

6. Perfect Cube for defense, as well as intangibility and teleporting

7. Other things King can do:

Lasers, many daggers, the guardian can restrain Ban (mountain level strength), and he can form forcefields that can heal people.

Basically this is just to add on to the onslaught of attacks we're sending at you.

Why You Lose

If everything you say is correct:

1. Ban goes to steal your heart, naturally, Aquaman and Wonder Woman react to it. At the same time, Meido Zangetsuha and Kamui are warping away your arms/heads/body parts and Cyborg is teleported away.

2. Cyborg and Merlin work on teleporting him back and forth, as Wonder Woman tries to close Kamui or one of Meido Zangetsuha. You haven't shown any feats for Aquaman being dimensionally durable or strong, so he dies. Maybe he uses his trident, but is overwhelmed by the many attacks or Ban's strength.

3. At the same time, King tries to transmute Wonder Woman with his spear. According to you it doesn't work for...reasons (never provided one). As he does this, Wonder Woman is dead from either Kamui or the many slices of Meido Zangetsuha, the ones she couldn't close with her bare hands (nevermind that she needed help before). It ends here.

4. Even if it doesn't, and Wonder Woman is busy closing all of those, more Kamui shuriken and more Meido Zangetsuha slices come for her and overwhelm her. She dies. If she doesn't Kuwabara is behind her, slicing her with his dimensional sword due to teleportation, King has pierced her with TK controlled items, Ban has taken an arm or her sword, Kurama has planted seeds in her/cut her, etc.

5. Cyborg is allowed to come back by Merlin (or beats her in your mind) and is hit with the same. You think he can close all dimensional energies and portals somehow, so he does that, and then Inuyasha hits him with a Wind Scar, taking him down and/or Kuwabara stabs him again/Kurama uses plants to cut him, or Ban steals whatever's left in him or just his head.

6. Don't forget, Gowther is attacking their minds and jacking their body so even if they could resist as you say, any pause causes death.

The Truth

1. Ban goes and takes both of Aquaman's and Wonder Woman's hearts. They don't have the durability or magic resistance to stop it. At the same time, Kamui and Meido Zangetsuha dismember them further. They can't react because they're too slow (hypersonic).

2. Cyborg is teleported away by Merlin at the same time and then brought back for the same fate.

3. At the same time, Gowther is jacking bodies and rewriting memories, causing your team to be even slower and die even quicker, and King is on standby to transmute as is Kuwabara with his dimension sword and Kurama with his plants.

Conclusion:

No matter the case, the numbers game+dimensional attacks with kill/overwhelm you. When combined with Ban's heart stealing, trying to steal your weapons and limbs, Kuwabara's attacks, Kurama's attacks (which can dwarf mountains as shown), and King's transmutation and TK, your team is too overwhelmed. And if you try to attack we simply move out of the way as we teleport faster than you can move.

Summary

• Our attacks are faster than hypersonic, much more
    • Thus you can't dodge or react to them due to the speed perk equalizing all speed at hypersonic at best
  • Our attacks are dimension+ level, meaning they will tear limbs and heads off and kill your team
    • Even if Wonder Woman can close portals (and she needed help to do that btw), she's not fast enough to try and won't be able to close the onslaught of them I'm sending your way
  • Our physicals are at your level or above, being far above mountain+++++ and you lacking feats
  • We have Perfect Cube to block any attacks
  • We have teleportation to dodge any attacks
  • We have Kurama and Kuwabara's aura to block any attacks
  • Kurama's plants can cut people far above diamond level durability and can exceed the size of a mountain range
  • King can transmute your team and/or kill them with his many daggers or lasers which are far above mountain cutting level
  • King can also block any attack and heal my team
  • Kuwabara can cut dimensions
  • Kakashi is intangible and helping out by teleporting people point blank to attack (Kuwabara, Inuyasha)
  • Gowther is helping by jacking your body and rewriting your memories
  • Inuyasha can also switch to diamond spears and mountain cutting wind scar
  • And your team lacks piercing and cutting durability (Aquaman being hurt by bullets, Wonder Woman renowned for it)
  • Basically, you can't hurt or hit us, and our attacks are too fast for you to dodge and too strong for you to survive

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

@Knowledge_King: @sirfizzwhizz:

That's 3 posts each and the limit per the match.

Find your match and get in 3 posts each in 21 days. 2 post each is doable as well.

We should be good to vote.

Alright mates.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

basically there is not much to say.

my vote goes to @ashrym with an easy win in this debate.

"on paper" the abilities of darkraidens team are powerful but he overrates them and simultaneously lowballs ashryms team....

darkraiden makes it sound as if every attack from his team will hit while being completely invulnerable and some statements are just ridiculous especially some nlfs he is trying to pull off

eg "cube blocks any attack", "aura blocks any attack".

as ashrym showed, his team is in a complete different league as darkraidens team of 1-pointer, especially WW and Aquaman.... and by shown feats they dealt with far worse than what the opposite team is able to dish out

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @ratava: Can we reevaluate that vote. Seems to be some mistaken identity or something. He refers to a darkraiden when none exist in this match.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zetsu-San

@Knowledge_King said:

@sirfizzwhizz: @ratava: Can we reevaluate that vote. Seems to be some mistaken identity or something. He refers to a darkraiden when none exist in this match.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ratava

@Knowledge_King said:

rofl

especially since a mod already confirmed it

and what does your identity have to do with your debate?

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:

rofl

Nothing, the vote is alright (I didn't use NLF and even talked about the possibility of him breaking perfect cube but you see it your way), but there's no darkraiden here so I wasn't sure if you were confused on what debate you were reading. I mean I'm sure my opponent wouldn't like it if someone referred to him as Ratava or something. It's just too weird to ignore.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:

rofl

, but there's no darkraiden here

as long as you believe it

everything is fine :)

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:

rofl

, but there's no darkraiden here

as long as you believe it

everything is fine :)

Um...ok. So can you change your vote to say WordWarrior or Knowledge_King then?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym takes this in a casual sweep. This debate was somewhat reminiscent of watching Ali fight someone who has weights tied to their body: every shot thrown was effortlessly dodged. The funniest being the early point about telepathy and how effortlessly shoot down, which honestly became essentially a prelude for the entire debate KK brings up a point and Ash shoots at down.

It also doesn't help that he team was clearly the physical superior in the match.