Hidan (Naruto) VS Dark Dan (Danny Phantom)

princessbinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This idea has been running amok in my head for a while. Basically, it's a meeting of chance and the two are on their own rampages when they confront each other (AKA killing what ever is in their way). They stumble upon each other and begin fighting. Kakuzu is pretty much in the background, watching the blood/ectoplasm battle rage on.

Rules/Notes:

Ectoplasm doesn't equal Chakra
Death isn't very reliable because both opponents are immortal in a sense
Kakuzu is welcome to sew up Hidan or Dark Dan (the latter just to tick off Hidan)
Hidan is welcome to swear as much as he wants
Hidan's immortality is in full effect
Kakuzu can help either side he chooses
Dark Dan has all of the abilities he has shown in TUE
Hidan's Curse Jutsu works to an extent (Ectoplasm is ghost BLOOD from what we know), so long he can handle the taste of it (I doubt it will taste good)
Knowing both of the combatants, blood lust equals in character

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Danny stomps.

He has shown he can open or separate parts of his body. So even if Hidan did get his curse up, DD would just open a hole where the attack comes from and nullify it. And even if he couldn't do that, DD would murk the hell out or him with a Ghostly Wail. Which he doesn't need to move in order to use.

People with long distance attacks wreck Hidan.

princessbinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By princessbinas

@blackwind

Very true. I do like Hidan, but he is just so funny when he gets his head chopped off (like the time he complained more about Kakuzu pulling his hair and ignoring the fact he got decapitated; yeah I have a sick sense of humor sometimes if you give me the right characters). And also, I just want to know how Dark Dan would react to Hidan STILL being alive after giving a fatal blow or more (and Hidan's reaction to the fact he can't kill Dark Dan, but I know it will involve Hidan being furious that he can't make a sacrifice).

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By passingthrough545

Welcome to the Vine and Dark Dan stomps, Hidan is only a danger if there is no intel on him, Kazuku backing him up, and there are no long range attacks.

princessbinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They know absolutely nothing about each other.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to say Dan wrecks Hidan all over the ghost-zone but I'm not too knowledgeable on Hidan aside from things I've seen posted.