• 64 results
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RoyalDivinity

takes place in Themiscyra. Distance is 100 meters.

In character

. Diana cannot speedblitz and is fighting on equal terms with Hercules due to honor. 
Both character's possess knowledge on everything about the other. 
Who wins? 

Hercules (Pre-Chaos War with his Enchanted Mace, Namenian Lion skin, Arrows of Hercules, Sword of Peleus, Shield of Perseus, and the Helm of Hades)

vs  

Diana (Equipped with her Sword forged by Hephaestus, her Armor, Shield of Zeus, Lasso of Truth, and her bracelets)
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

I think Hercules could take it…

While Diana is powerful, in the end she takes her powers from the Gods….among the DC pantheon at least, Hercules is usually counted among these (as seen in SHAZAM).

While it would be a major fight, Diana would lose eventually.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By D3athstroke

Again with those weapons Hercules stomps

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Erik

Wonder Woman. Much better fighter.

@Icarusflies
What is stated in Shazam is irrelevant since this is Marvel Hercules and not DC.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By castleking
@PunkMastaFlex

you could have simply said depowered Diana vs Depowered Herc, just sayin bro.
With his full gear i say Herc mostly due to his invisibility helm. Diana is good and can fight blind but not that could where she could take an ancient warrior with weapons like Hercs who is also skilled in their use.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#6  Edited By AssertingValor

I'm not sure  i like both  but will go with WW.......................

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By super_psycho

WW
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By progenitorigin

Close, IMO, but i'll go with Hercules.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Lvenger

Strength - Hard to tell. Herc has hefted Manhatten island and lifted a starship on his back before but Diana has helped to pull a 1/3rd of the Earth before and is said to be 'stronger than Hercules'. Although the DC Hercules was strong enough to send modern Superman flying but I'm getting off topic. Strength wise they are about matched

Speed - WW has this. She can keep up with Jesse Quick and it has been stated that reaction wise, she is faster than Superman. 

Fighting Skills - Both are excellent at combing strength and skill in their fighting styles. WW has more fighting feats I know of but Herc equally could as well so I don't know.

Weaponry - Herc has far too much good weaponry that could prove useful in the fight between WW

Conclusion - WW could win via speed blitz or encircling him in the lasso. Her speed gives her too much of an advantage over Herc as she matches him in terms of strength and fighting skills.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blacharrt
@Lvenger:  it clearly states in the OP no speedblitz, she is fighting on equal terms.

I think this is an interesting fight, one i would love to read.  both are really realy good h2h fighters.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking

it obviously not being read for convenience of argument

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Erik
@castleking said:

@PunkMastaFlex:   you could have simply said depowered Diana vs Depowered Herc, just sayin bro. With his full gear i say Herc mostly due to his invisibility helm. Diana is good and can fight blind but not that could where she could take an ancient warrior with weapons like Hercs who is also skilled in their use.

Wonder Woman killed Medusa while blind. Plus, the Fires of Hestia burn away untruths..... such as invisibility. She could just throw a large loop around her and Herc would be visible the second he steps in. Furthermore, her senses would easily pick on his location even if she chose not to do that. On top of that, Diana has the eyes of Athena.

@Lvenger
Herc is depowered to slightly above human levels. The OP stats that WW is his physical match for the sake of this battle anyway.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By castleking

i am aware of her fight with Medusa but she will be fighting someone of Hercs caliber with a shield, sword, helm and other various weapons.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By HolySerpent

wonderwoman

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik
@castleking said:
i am aware of her fight with Medusa but she will be fighting someone of Hercs caliber with a shield, sword, helm and other various weapons.
There has been nothing shown that proves Herc is any better than Medusa, depowered or otherwise. He relies heavily on equipment. Equipment that is largely going to be ineffective against Diana. 
  • Bow and arrow? Blocked by the Shield of Zeus. 
  • Sword? Blocked and countered by her sword which is equivalent to his. 
  • Helm of invisibility? Already explained the many ways Diana has to counter that.
  • Shield of Medusa? Diana gets full knowledge of it so it will not be a problem either. With the eyes of a goddess, I doubt it would effect her anyway.

As a side note, current Diana is NOT a depowered classic Diana. She is a completely new character built around the soul of classic Diana.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lvenger
@blacharrt:   @erik:  Ah damnit read the OP too quickly, thanks for informing me. In that case, I would agree in saying that Hercules wins this match. He has the better weaponry although WW could ensare him in her lasso but Herc would probs be able to dodge it though
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lvenger
@erik: Hang on I remember you. Didn't we have a massive debate on the Golden Age Superman vs WWH battle thread?
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@castleking
Their both not depowered :P They're just fighting on equal terms with their gear.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pooty
@erik said:
@castleking said:
There has been nothing shown that proves Herc is any better than Medusa, depowered or otherwise. He relies heavily on equipment. Equipment that is largely going to be ineffective against Diana. 
  • Bow and arrow? Blocked by the Shield of Zeus. 
  • Sword? Blocked and countered by her sword which is equivalent to his. 
  • Helm of invisibility? Already explained the many ways Diana has to counter that.
  • Shield of Medusa? Diana gets full knowledge of it so it will not be a problem either. With the eyes of a goddess, I doubt it would effect her anyway.
 As a side note, current Diana is NOT a depowered classic Diana. She is a completely new character built around the soul of classic Diana.
Just what i was thinking. WW still wins
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Taliax
@Lvenger said:
Strength - Hard to tell. Herc has hefted Manhatten island and lifted a starship on his back before but Diana has helped to pull a 1/3rd of the Earth before and is said to be 'stronger than Hercules'.

I hate when people keep stating the "fact" that WW pulled 1/3 of Earths weight. 
1. They where in space and moved Earth away from the gravitational pull of the sun, they didn't lift a mass equal to earth. Under water and in space; gravity is not as abundant. ex: I can lift people in a pool/underwater easily compared to on the surface. I have not been in space to give an example but I've seen astronauts jump a lot farther on the moon. Another ex: Moving mass compared to lifting it, I can push my 3000lb car in neutral but can't lift it, all I did was get its mass to move "The tires touching the ground are the biggest forms of resistance". In space; Earth has no friction "friction resistance" other than the sun's gravity.

2. People should understand weight displacement/transference. ex: If I try to lift something that is 300 pounds and max out at 290 and get my 10yo sister to help lift the remaining 10 pounds; by this forums logic because there were two of us lifting 300 pounds my little sister can now bench 150 pounds. There are also scans of Superman moving Earth on his own, so how anyone can actually tell what percentages Manhunter and Dianna are pulling is completely made up.

Sorry for the rant, this isn't directed at you Lvenger

All that out of the way I'm going 50/50 on this both fighters are very good h2h. Everyone forgets that Herc is one of the best wrestlers of all time and Dianna being an Amazon is a great fighter as well.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pooty
@Taliax: They pulled the earth out of the gravitational pull of the sun. The sun has enough force to keep planets millions of miles away in its pull. That is much different from moving a car in neutral where the wheels and inertia are helping you. The gravitational pull of the sun is MUCH more powerful than the gravity on earth. I can lift a 10lb weight but am not strong enough to throw it out of the suns orbit.  Pushing the earth out of orbit may require more strength than lifting the earth in our atmosphere. Let's say Diana only helped move 10%. Thats still an impressive feat
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@pooty
You do know that Thor and Hercules armwrestled and that happened right? 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pooty
@PunkMastaFlex: I see what it says but they would destroy the planet or sink into the core of the earth before they moved it out of orbit. The writer was using a nice amount of hyperbole.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@pooty
It was narration. And the writers can't simply let the planet collapse. Otherwise, it will ruin Marvel continuity. It's pretty much a valid feat if you look at if from a writers point of view. Not to mention Thor and Herc have done similar feats to this (Not sure about Herc but Thor, yes).
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pooty
@PunkMastaFlex: I understand that they can destroy the earth but move it out of orbit.... i have not seen that.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@pooty
Thor with the midgard serpent feat and world engine and herc holding up heaven (I still don't think this is feasible).
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By difficlus
I'd go with Hercules after the fight of his life. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erik
@Lvenger:  
Maybe. I have had too many debates to remember.  

@PunkMastaFlex:  
Hercules is depowered currently. According to the OP, WW is equally depowered.  
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik

Why is everyone debating about full strength levels here? Neither combatant has their full powers.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pooty
@erik: I didn't change the OP but i stated that everyone has their "normal" level of strength in another post. SO everyone has power
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Erik
@pooty:  
Well then I missed that. Shucks. Then why is Diana the only one being handicapped? 
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@erik
Actually, read the op again ^^
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pooty
@erik: because, like me, he is sick of hearing SPEED MUTHAF$CKING BLITZ!!!!  So he took away her speed so they have a real battle. None of his weapons make a difference. I still vote WW after a hell of a fight.
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Taliax
@pooty said:
@Taliax: They pulled the earth out of the gravitational pull of the sun. The sun has enough force to keep planets millions of miles away in its pull. That is much different from moving a car in neutral where the wheels and inertia are helping you. The gravitational pull of the sun is MUCH more powerful than the gravity on earth. I can lift a 10lb weight but am not strong enough to throw it out of the suns orbit.  Pushing the earth out of orbit may require more strength than lifting the earth in our atmosphere. Let's say Diana only helped move 10%. Thats still an impressive feat

I know that the gravity of the Sun is great, If it wasn't our planet would fly out of orbit while revolving around the sun. As for leaving orbit: A Space Shuttle can leave earth's gravitational pull with millions of pounds of thrust they can also travel away from the Sun without being pulled into it. Our planet is being held in place by the Sun's gravity, but a comet or asteroid could pass through our system without being pulled into the sun.

Your example of throwing a 10lb weight involves you breaking earths gravitational pull to get said object into space. In space you would already be in a frictionless environment, if you threw the weight in space it would continue with its momentum until it hit something "there would be no resistance on it"
In the vacuum of space you would be able to push a very heavy object with relative ease. "well not a planet"

My point is that People still make a claim that WW moved 1/3 of Earth's weight. It is not to bash WW because I find Hercules lifting the universe just as stupid. Also how could they even breath outside of Earth's atmosphere?!?
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RoyalDivinity
@Taliax
Because characters like these live outside our laws.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pooty
@Taliax: You're right. She did not lift or move 1/3 of the earths weight. But she did help move the earth out of its orbit. I know that's take power but i really have no idea how much.
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Taliax

Yeah I do not really concern myself with what comic book characters do, much like anime character their powers are wildly inconsistent.

Giving this battle a second look; their weapons all being made by gods seem like they would be ineffective against one another. 
Hercs Namenian Lion skin and Shield of Perseus will block WW's Sword and WW's Shield of Zeus and Bracelets will block Herc's Enchanted Mace. Though Hephaestus puts weaknesses in all his creations, he never tells anyone what they are and both his weapons are being used in this fight : the Mace and Sword.

It is almost a stalemate battle since the OP takes away Dianna speed advantage.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By a88378438

i don't know ww can lift how much ton...i just know one thing,ww strength = thor strength = Hercules strength,even she can't lift 1/3of the earth

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By a88378438

no,i change my point 
Hercules strength = thor strength 
wonder woman strength> Hercules(marvel) 
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#40  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules defeats WW.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By a88378438

@Taliax said:

@pooty said:
 I know that the gravity of the Sun is great, If it wasn't our planet would fly out of orbit while revolving around the sun. As for leaving orbit: A Space Shuttle can leave earth's gravitational pull with millions of pounds of thrust they can also travel away from the Sun without being pulled into it. Our planet is being held in place by the Sun's gravity, but a comet or asteroid could pass through our system without being pulled into the sun.  Your example of throwing a 10lb weight involves you breaking earths gravitational pull to get said object into space. In space you would already be in a frictionless environment, if you threw the weight in space it would continue with its momentum until it hit something "there would be no resistance on it" In the vacuum of space you would be able to push a very heavy object with relative ease. "well not a planet" My point is that People still make a claim that WW moved 1/3 of Earth's weight. It is not to bash WW because I find Hercules lifting the universe just as stupid. Also how could they even breath outside of Earth's atmosphere?!?

good physics! 
now,tell me ,this?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lvenger
@Taliax: I understand completely and you make some very interesting scientific points here. I did ignore those factors upon posting the 1/3rd of earth piece of evidence but the reason I did so was that is the best strength feat for WW I could find. Evidently there are other feats that I can't think of atm but the point is strength wise both fighters are near equals.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik
@PunkMastaFlex said:
@erik: Actually, read the op again ^^
Thank you for pointing that out.... after someone else did three hours before you.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik
@a88378438
That is pre-Crisis Wonder Woman.
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By a88378438
@erik said:
@a88378438:  That is pre-Crisis Wonder Woman.

ye.is earth-two wonder woman
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Herc wins.

sgtnickrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sgtnickrage

The mighty Hercules of course just out of pure experience. 

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana stomps.

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hemlin

@a88378438: Impressive, but how about this

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hemlin

@Gremlin From Kremlin:

That feat alone would indicate Herc's ability to kill Diana with the exertion of strength needed...for a gentle touch.