Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sling Shot

The man capable of creating Midnighter and Apollo

vs

The man capable of stealing the power cosmic (temporarily)

fight!

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I'm getting ready to leave, but I'll be back.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sling Shot

Did you come back?

I just realize I create threads for you to respond to. Not purposely but ain't no one else been answering mine except sometimes Gamby. Just a digression now back to our regularly scheduled program..

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Who's Bendix?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Doom has this. One of Bendix's biggest advantages in his appearances in comics (other than his genius) is that not only does he know about nearly everything and everyone he might have to deal with in his universe, but he's prepared for all of them in detail. In a fight with Doom, he wouldn't have that advantage. His best bet would be in a fight where they were both allowed to prepare. Against most people I'd give a prep battle to Doom, but I think Bendix, with everything at his disposal, is a monster. Don't know if he'd win since prep battles have way too many possibilities, but I think it would be a good fight. This would probably have to be a scenario battle where Doom shows up in the WSU and Bendix decides he wants him to leave. I think he'd be the victor in that kind of confrontation.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

Buckshot says:

"Doom has this. One of Bendix's biggest advantages in his appearances in comics (other than his genius) is that not only does he know about nearly everything and everyone he might have to deal with in his universe, but he's prepared for all of them in detail. In a fight with Doom, he wouldn't have that advantage. His best bet would be in a fight where they were both allowed to prepare. Against most people I'd give a prep battle to Doom, but I think Bendix, with everything at his disposal, is a monster. Don't know if he'd win since prep battles have way too many possibilities, but I think it would be a good fight. This would probably have to be a scenario battle where Doom shows up in the WSU and Bendix decides he wants him to leave. I think he'd be the victor in that kind of confrontation."

why wouldnt bendix know everything about doom? doom's not from his universe but bendix is a comic book writer, so he should know a lot about doom anyway. unless in the comics, bendix's character isnt a writer...

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Sounds like you're thinking of Bendis. This is Henry Bendix:

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

lol see that's what i get for them making characters with names that sound too close to a real person's. and then with sling saying he created apollo and midnighter i figued i must have been thinking of the right person, even though it was an odd fight. lol. i'll have to look bendix up now

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By fear monger

i give this to the doomed one

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

lol did you just give up on his page buckshot? there's noooooothing there!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Apparition says:

"lol did you just give up on his page buckshot? there's noooooothing there!"

Yeah, I'm lazy. I start pages and just don't feel like finishing, it happens a lot. There are quite a few Wildstorm pages I've left incomplete, his is just one of them. I want to do them, but I'm not motivated.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Apparition

well you are in college, so its certainly understandable :)