Helspont & Silver Surfer vs. Darkseid & Dr. Manhattan

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghostsuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ghostsuck

@Vaeternus: what you talking about?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

lol, no he didn't and you even admitted you were wrong about the same assumption. Please...btw, this post is proof you stalk me ;) Funny, the second I mentioned you you happen to post..hmmm

I didn't misconstruct anything, and you're talking about a topic you didn't even post in therefore your post and opinion on that matter is not credible. I'm referring to an entirely different topic...

Sidenote: this also proves my theory, or one of them. You have a serious problem minding your own business. Every time I'm debating with someone(anyone) you come out of no where and just chime in without posting about the actual topic..(shocker)

Keep my f##king name out of your mouth, if you have something to say concerning me then you need to address it with me.

Ok, one watch your mouth no need to get that upset. Two, I'll speak of what I wish so long as it's not breaking the rules...I was merely referring to you as the last person to assume something about me and be wrong. Which you admitted...I did NOT quote you meaning you had no reason to come in here. Do it again and Ill be sure to let the mods know you're trolling my thread. I have no problems with you, so long as you post concerning the actual topic. If you want to discuss it, send me an IM. Thanks

You are the one trolling! You had no business inserting me into a topic that I was not apart and had no interest in participating, therefore, I came into this thread to correct you are your lies that you were spreading that involved me and you in a early discussion i.e. you are an avid comic book reader which was debunked pretty soundly by Killmail and to tell you keep my f##cking name out of your mouth and stop trying to cause confusion.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PredatorX

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

lol, no he didn't and you even admitted you were wrong about the same assumption. Please...btw, this post is proof you stalk me ;) Funny, the second I mentioned you you happen to post..hmmm

I didn't misconstruct anything, and you're talking about a topic you didn't even post in therefore your post and opinion on that matter is not credible. I'm referring to an entirely different topic...

Sidenote: this also proves my theory, or one of them. You have a serious problem minding your own business. Every time I'm debating with someone(anyone) you come out of no where and just chime in without posting about the actual topic..(shocker)

Keep my f##king name out of your mouth, if you have something to say concerning me then you need to address it with me.

Ok, one watch your mouth no need to get that upset. Two, I'll speak of what I wish so long as it's not breaking the rules...I was merely referring to you as the last person to assume something about me and be wrong. Which you admitted...I did NOT quote you meaning you had no reason to come in here and go off topic. Do it again and Ill be sure to let the mods know what's up as this is getting tiresome with you. I have no problems with you as far as your battle views go, so long as you post concerning the actual topic. If you want to discuss it or an issue with me, send me an IM. Thanks

I wouldnt waste your time with Nick, its obvious hes a troll and is a 2faced liar and doesnt know what hes talking about half the time. First he dislikes the Predator and now he loves him.

Post by NickA (2,313 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@EVIL_TERMINATOR666:
the Predator movies are gay

Just ignore that troll and let him go back underneath his hole that he lives in and dont and I repeat.

No Caption Provided
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Vaeternus

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

Ok, one watch your mouth no need to get that upset. Two, I'll speak of what I wish so long as it's not breaking the rules...I was merely referring to you as the last person to assume something about me and be wrong. Which you admitted...I did NOT quote you meaning you had no reason to come in here. Do it again and Ill be sure to let the mods know you're trolling my thread. I have no problems with you, so long as you post concerning the actual topic. If you want to discuss it, send me an IM. Thanks

You are the one trolling! You had no business inserting me into a topic that I was not apart and had no interest in participating, therefore, I came into this thread to correct you are your lies that you were spreading that involved me and you in a early discussion i.e. you are an avid comic book reader which was debunked pretty soundly by Killmail and to tell you keep my f##cking name out of your mouth and stop trying to cause confusion.

No I'm not, you're trolling. You've yet to make a post in this topic referring to the actual topic...period. You corrected nothing, you assumed something about me and I proved you wrong. Period. Stop bringing up other users who post better arguments then you, killamall is irrelevent and has nothing to do with this topic. So, talk about the topic or shut up already. Again, if you have an issue with me take it to IM seriously...

@PredatorX said:

No Caption Provided

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

Ok, one watch your mouth no need to get that upset. Two, I'll speak of what I wish so long as it's not breaking the rules...I was merely referring to you as the last person to assume something about me and be wrong. Which you admitted...I did NOT quote you meaning you had no reason to come in here and go off topic. Do it again and Ill be sure to let the mods know what's up as this is getting tiresome with you. I have no problems with you as far as your battle views go, so long as you post concerning the actual topic. If you want to discuss it or an issue with me, send me an IM. Thanks

I wouldnt waste your time with Nick, its obvious hes a troll and is a 2faced liar and doesnt know what hes talking about half the time. First he dislikes the Predator and now he loves him.

@EVIL_TERMINATOR666:

Just ignore that troll and let him go back underneath his hole that he lives in and dont and I repeat.

You're right, I just hate trolls messing up my topic.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By nick_hero22

@PredatorX said:

No Caption Provided

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

@EVIL_TERMINATOR666:

When did saying that the Predator movies were gay equate to me having a strong disliking for the Predator in general? The Predators in the movies were in fact very soft and weak compared to their comic/novel counterparts. You have brought this up before and it has been addressed already.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

No I'm not, you're trolling. You've yet to make a post in this topic referring to the actual topic...period. You corrected nothing, you assumed something about me and I proved you wrong. Period. Stop bringing up other users who post better arguments then you, killamall is irrelevent and has nothing to do with this topic. So, talk about the topic or shut up already.

I have no interest in participating in this thread and I would like for you to keep my name out of this thread permanently.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Vaeternus

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

No I'm not, you're trolling. You've yet to make a post in this topic referring to the actual topic...period. You corrected nothing, you assumed something about me and I proved you wrong. Period. Stop bringing up other users who post better arguments then you, killamall is irrelevent and has nothing to do with this topic. So, talk about the topic or shut up already.

I have no interest in participating in this thread and I would like for you to keep my name out of this thread permanently.

Ok, in return I'd like you to stop following me around the forums. Deal?

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PredatorX

@nick_hero22 said:

No Caption Provided

@PredatorX said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

@EVIL_TERMINATOR666:

When did saying that the Predator movies were gay equate to me having a strong disliking for the Predator in general? The Predators in the movies were in fact very soft and weak compared to their comic/novel counterparts.

You said it in that T-800 vs Jason thread...............

You stalk Vaeternus, you don't know anything about MK Character period..... You use Vaeternuses logics and twist them around and make up lies..... Just shut up nick, you stupid, retarded, backwoods, queer.......... You Cockoholic from the Queer Federation of the Penis Worshipping Society................ MKF30 Owns you Boy, you'll never know anything about the MK Universe like he does and it pisses u off.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

Ok, in return I'd like you to stop following me around the forums. Deal?

Who the hell follows you? It you are throwing my name around a thread how do you not expect me to respond.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By nick_hero22

@PredatorX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

No Caption Provided

@PredatorX said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

@EVIL_TERMINATOR666:

When did saying that the Predator movies were gay equate to me having a strong disliking for the Predator in general? The Predators in the movies were in fact very soft and weak compared to their comic/novel counterparts.

You stalk Vaeternus, you don't know anything about MK Character period..... You use Vaeternuses logics and twist them around and make up lies..... Just shut up nick, you stupid, retarded, backwoods, queer.......... You Cockoholic from the Queer Federation of the Penis Worshipping Society................ MKF30 Owns you Boy, you'll never know anything about the MK Universe like he does and it pisses u off.

Please get a life because aren't like on your 100th account by now.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#61  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Guess which thread is gonna get locked if it doesn't remember to stay on topic.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Vaeternus

@nick_hero22 lol, all I know is I can bounce from forum to forum and wherever I post you tend to show up shortly after...that's not stalking someone?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nick_hero22

@Buckshot said:

Please lock so they can keep my name out of this topic which I'm not even active in.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By PredatorX

@nick_hero22 said:

@PredatorX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

No Caption Provided

@PredatorX said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

@EVIL_TERMINATOR666:

Why can't you stop trolling MK Threads? Half the crap you post is false and you get proved wrong so many ways.

PredatorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PredatorX

@Buckshot said:

Please tell Nick to go away. He stalks me, he stalks Vaeternus, he makes up lies, it gets proved wrong and trolls threads with nothing, but lies.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By nick_hero22

@PredatorX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@PredatorX said:

@nick_hero22 said:

No Caption Provided

@PredatorX said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22

@EVIL_TERMINATOR666:

Why can't you stop trolling MK Threads? Half the crap you post is false and you get proved wrong so many ways.

Ignored