Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster
caption
caption
In one of his missions for the BPRD Hellboy accidentally bumps into Zealot while investigating
caption
caption
 anonymously reported extra-terrestrial activity in the area. Hellboy carried with him equipment capable of detecting alien life and, as the reports stated that the aliens were armed and dangerous, he asked Zealot if she would surrender. When she refused, the fight began in a dark alley-way in Tokyo, Japan.
Note: I probably could have put together a better story, oh well. This fight is like the one with Nemesis, I'm using Hellboy to gauge Zealot's abilities because I was told that she was different from Nemesis.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oldmagic

hmm...contrary to popular believe, Hellboy is very, very fast, quick, incredible reflexes and agility. Seeing as i don't really know much about Zealot, i'll keep my opinions to my self. 

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lionheart

im gonna go with hellboy. nut thats a biased opinion

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Hellboy should be able to handle Zealot but it wont be easy
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Haven't read a ton of HB comics, but I think Zealot wins. HB is pretty durable against explosions and blunt force, and he can ignore the damage he does take for a while, but he's not invulnerable and can be cut and shot full of arrows. He's been stabbed and shot with normal weapons so I think Zealot's will easily take him apart. She's also incredibly skilled and pretty fast (low meta) and I really don't think HB is fast at all.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic
Buckshot said:
"Haven't read a ton of HB comics, but I think Zealot wins. HB is pretty durable against explosions and blunt force, and he can ignore the damage he does take for a while, but he's not invulnerable and can be cut and shot full of arrows. He's been stabbed and shot with normal weapons so I think Zealot's will easily take him apart. She's also incredibly skilled and pretty fast (low meta) and I really don't think HB is fast at all."
Have you seen the second HB movie? he seemed pretty fast to me. Really fast. 
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Have you read Hellboy comics?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
I read a few Hellboy comics... HB doesnt seem to be that fast in them... but Hellboy does have great durability and strength. But Fo Real... I aint knocking Zealot though ( especially since she had Batman doing the Dead Man Dance in Dreamwar ) I think even though Zealot is a little quicker... HB isnt too slow... if he could land a few shots I think he could KO her...
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oldmagic
Buckshot said:
"Have you read Hellboy comics?"
Actually yes. What's your point?
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"I read a few Hellboy comics... HB doesnt seem to be that fast in them... but Hellboy does have great durability and strength. But Fo Real... I aint knocking Zealot though ( especially since she had Batman doing the Dead Man Dance in Dreamwar ) I think even though Zealot is a little quicker... HB isnt too slow... if he could land a few shots I think he could KO her...
"
I'm not sure he could knock her out. She's very durable. Besides that though, she's superhumanly fast and has spent several millenia fighting. She should be able to take him in a fight. He's not as skilled as her and if he's just relying on his fist to win it, all she has to do is avoid that.

oldmagic said:
"Buckshot said:
"Have you read Hellboy comics?"
Actually yes. What's your point?"
Your evidence should come from the comics, not the movie since that version wasn't specified. Has he shown significant speed in the comics? Examples?