Avatar image for lukeenking
#1 Posted by lukeenking (289 posts) - - Show Bio
                          











Avatar image for lukeenking
#2 Posted by lukeenking (289 posts) - - Show Bio

thought of this one myself

Avatar image for king_saturn
#3 Posted by King Saturn (220478 posts) - - Show Bio
I am thinking Kalibak would win here. HellBoy's overall strength isnt on par with Kalibak's
Avatar image for lukeenking
#4 Posted by lukeenking (289 posts) - - Show Bio

yKing Saturn said:

"I am thinking Kalibak would win here. HellBoy's overall strength isnt on par with Kalibak's
"
your opinion
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I am thinking Kalibak would win here. HellBoy's overall strength isnt on par with Kalibak's
"

Avatar image for sparda
#6 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellboy is no where close to Kalibak's strength level!

Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"

Hellboy is no where close to Kalibak's strength level!

"

Avatar image for king_saturn
#8 Posted by King Saturn (220478 posts) - - Show Bio
lukeenking said:
"yKing Saturn said:
"I am thinking Kalibak would win here. HellBoy's overall strength isnt on par with Kalibak's
"
your opinion
"
Actually No. Its Fact.  Hellboy's strength level is around 30 to 40 tons.  Kalibak's strength level is anywhere from 100,000 to 200,000 tons of mass...

Kalibak wins this fight
Avatar image for mkdeadpool
#9 Posted by mkdeadpool (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry this is off topic, but kalibac reminds me of those trolls from earnest gets scared stupid, and if that is the case hellboy would only need milk. But seriously kalibak would probably win

Avatar image for sparda
#10 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
mkdeadpool said:
"Sorry this is off topic, but kalibac reminds me of those trolls from earnest gets scared stupid, and if that is the case hellboy would only need milk. But seriously kalibak would probably win
"
Now that you point that out, yeah, the resemblance seems uncanny.....
Avatar image for king_saturn
#11 Posted by King Saturn (220478 posts) - - Show Bio
mkdeadpool said:
"Sorry this is off topic, but kalibac reminds me of those trolls from earnest gets scared stupid, and if that is the case hellboy would only need milk. But seriously kalibak would probably win
"
Ha Ha Ha  ! 
Avatar image for sky_goblin
#12 Posted by sky goblin (223 posts) - - Show Bio

hellboy i guess who's kalibak anyway

Avatar image for zoom
#13 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"hellboy i guess who's kalibak anyway"
That guy up there that you don't know anything about that would totally whip Hellboy.  Go home.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#14 Posted by King Saturn (220478 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"sky goblin said:
"hellboy i guess who's kalibak anyway"
That guy up there that you don't know anything about that would totally whip Hellboy.  Go home.
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  So True