Versus

Vampires:

The Cullen family

Egyptian Coven

Amazon Coven

Irish Coven

Romanian coven

(The witnesses for Renesme)

Fight until an entire team is incapacitated.

Bloodlust: On

Random encounter

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Half Bloods.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't read twilight but i will still go with the demi gods espeically since they have frank hazel percy and jason.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half-Bloods.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "Vampires" should be physically above any of the Demi gods by a significant margin.

I'm curious as to how badly the twivamps would be hurt by lightning, this could affect the outcome IMO, I don't see many of the other powers as being a significant use for the Demi gods unless I'm forgetting something.

They also have powers that would disorientate or kill, I'm tempted to go with them. I'm willing to listen to arguments though. It's been a while since I've read either series so maybe I'm forgetting something.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half Bloods win soundly, in fact I'd be tempted to say Percy, Jason, Nico, and Leo could do it just them, maybe with a little Frank thrown in there.

Jmarshmallow

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick:

I guess I'll educate you then.

Vampire Basics

All of the vampires are marginally above peak human. In the books they can run 35-45 mph but got an upgrade in the movies to about Mach 1-2. They are very strong and the book claims that they are thousands of times stronger than normal humans. They can crush granite and metal in their bare hands, throw cars effortlessly, uproot tree's effortlessly, and punch through solid rock. In Breaking Dawn, the narrator describes Emmet's strength in one arm as equivalent to "a cement truck going down a steep decline at 60 mph". They are also very durable as the book describes their bodies as tougher than diamond. They can all leap and average of about 100 ft (verticle) and 150 ft (distance).

What makes this battle interesting is the fact that they have interesting powers, just like the demigods.

Alice: Can tell the future. However, Alice's foresight has many limitations: she can only see the outcome of someone's decision once it is made - meaning the future can change all too quickly; and if the decision is not firmly rooted, she can see several possible futures at the same time. Also, her vision can be clouded if someone else's decision is involved. Her greatest limitation is that she cannot see any future that involves Quileute shape-shifters or vampire/humanhybrids, even if it could be someone else's decision that she is tracking. This is a mystery that Carlisle has theorized is due to the nature of the shape-shifters, who, in the split second it takes for them to phase, don't technically "exist". Carlisle also believes that there may be a link with the shape-shifters and Renesmee having 24 chromosome pairs. Alice theorized that she cannot see Renesmee and the shape-shifters or anything connected to them because she has no experience as being one of them; she sees vampires best because she is one, and can see humans "okay" because she used to be one. Alice, while talking about her talent, describes herself as being "far from infallible". Alice also has the ability to draw a scene that she sees in her visions without looking, and also rather quickly, as seen in the Twilight movie. Edward's power of mind reading allows him to see what Alice sees at the time when they are in close proximity.

Edward: Can read the minds of everyone within a few miles radius. He cannot control someone.

Bella: Can negate all powers that aren't physical or natural (She can shield against mental attacks, magic, etc. but cannot defend against physical damage likes burns, wounds, etc.) She can also extend this shield to all those in her vicinity. The area that she can affect is described as a bubble and anyone who enters this bubble are protected, friend and enemy alike.

Jasper: Can change and influence people's mood or emotions

Benjamin: Can control all of the elements: earth, air, fire, water.

Zafrina: can project images into peoples mind's, so vivid that they believe them to be real but can only do it within a certain distance

@jmarshmallow:

I don't think they win as soundly as you think....

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@primebonnick:

@jmarshmallow:

That sounds good in theory mate, and you had a very good breakdown...

But these guys fight Titans, gods, giants, and monsters on the regular basis, some of which are legit mountain throwers.

IMO the demigods win.

Jmarshmallow

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hulkage said:

@primebonnick:

@jmarshmallow:

That sounds good in theory mate, and you had a very good breakdown...

But these guys fight Titans, gods, giants, and monsters on the regular basis, some of which are legit mountain throwers.

IMO the demigods win.

Jmarshmallow

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: thanks man why didn't know that vamps in Twilight had such interesting powers but i shall still say the demi gods. They went up against things alot tougher and came out on top.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thitiki

@etheral_dreams said:

Half-Bloods.

Can

@hulkage said:

@primebonnick:

Vampire Basics

All of the vampires are marginally above peak human. In the books they can run 35-45 mph but got an upgrade in the movies to about Mach 1-2. They are very strong and the book claims that they are thousands of times stronger than normal humans. They can crush granite and metal in their bare hands, throw cars effortlessly, uproot tree's effortlessly, and punch through solid rock. In Breaking Dawn, the narrator describes Emmet's strength in one arm as equivalent to "a cement truck going down a steep decline at 60 mph". They are also very durable as the book describes their bodies as tougher than diamond. They can all leap and average of about 100 ft (verticle) and 150 ft (distance).

What makes this battle interesting is the fact that they have interesting powers, just like the demigods.

Alice: Can tell the future. However, Alice's foresight has many limitations: she can only see the outcome of someone's decision once it is made - meaning the future can change all too quickly; and if the decision is not firmly rooted, she can see several possible futures at the same time. Also, her vision can be clouded if someone else's decision is involved. Her greatest limitation is that she cannot see any future that involves Quileute shape-shifters or vampire/humanhybrids, even if it could be someone else's decision that she is tracking. This is a mystery that Carlisle has theorized is due to the nature of the shape-shifters, who, in the split second it takes for them to phase, don't technically "exist". Carlisle also believes that there may be a link with the shape-shifters and Renesmee having 24 chromosome pairs. Alice theorized that she cannot see Renesmee and the shape-shifters or anything connected to them because she has no experience as being one of them; she sees vampires best because she is one, and can see humans "okay" because she used to be one. Alice, while talking about her talent, describes herself as being "far from infallible". Alice also has the ability to draw a scene that she sees in her visions without looking, and also rather quickly, as seen in the Twilight movie. Edward's power of mind reading allows him to see what Alice sees at the time when they are in close proximity.

Edward: Can read the minds of everyone within a few miles radius. He cannot control someone.

Bella: Can negate all powers that aren't physical or natural (She can shield against mental attacks, magic, etc. but cannot defend against physical damage likes burns, wounds, etc.) She can also extend this shield to all those in her vicinity. The area that she can affect is described as a bubble and anyone who enters this bubble are protected, friend and enemy alike.

Jasper: Can change and influence people's mood or emotions

Benjamin: Can control all of the elements: earth, air, fire, water.

Zafrina: can project images into peoples mind's, so vivid that they believe them to be real but can only do it within a certain distance

@jmarshmallow:

Can someone tell me Jason Grace's best feat?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki:

Either battling Percy, or beating up Krios with his bare hands IMO.

However, there's a lot of context to the Percy fight, so probably wrecking a Titan singlehandedly.

Jmarshmallow

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki:

Either battling Percy, or beating up Krios with his bare hands IMO.

However, there's a lot of context to the Percy fight, so probably wrecking a Titan singlehandedly.

Jmarshmallow

Ahh that's kinda disappointing I've read all the books he has been it except the last one released and was hoping he got a better feat than beating Krios.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seemed like the half bloods always won VIA plot device. But can be killed as easily as a human. Power wise its a clear stomp in favor of the vampires.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: I haven't read House of Hades yet, so if he got some great feat in that I wouldn't know!

Jmarshmallow

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: I haven't read House of Hades yet, so if he got some great feat in that I wouldn't know!

Jmarshmallow

Ahh same lol that'd be nice. The final book comes out in 3 days kinda sad to see it end when I am not caught up. I have a problem to where I never finish something cuz I guess a part of me doesn't want it to end.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Lol I totally get where you're coming from with that!

For me that happens more with TV shows rather than books, I dunno why....

As far as the Percy Jackson series go, I've been reading through both series so I can be caught up for the new one. I'll let Ya know if there's any great feat for Jason!

Jmarshmallow

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Lol I totally get where you're coming from with that!

For me that happens more with TV shows rather than books, I dunno why....

As far as the Percy Jackson series go, I've been reading through both series so I can be caught up for the new one. I'll let Ya know if there's any great feat for Jason!

Jmarshmallow

Yea we will prolly be on track with the books together! I need to finish like 10 chapter of the final percy Jackson series then read House of Hades.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

I don't know... I think the half-bloods are going to have the time of there life putting down about 15 vampires. I mean Carlisle fell from the atmosphere and tried to drown himself and didn't die. The only known thing capable of keeping them down is decapitation or removal of their limbs. And as stated earlier they are extremely durable. It can be done but it will be tough. Then they have a means to block charmspeak, read minds (Edward uses this in battle to predict others next move), plant illusions (see: genjutsu), and basically have a freakin avatar. I know all about the demigod's and what they are capable of but I think they will have the fight of their lives.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: he fought the strongest giant without any weapons and managed to wound him, split a mountain in half and managed to control several chaos spirits single handedly.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/battle-level-of-twilightverse-feat-collection-thre-1531301/

just for reference. I never completed it, but it has some stuff..