Guts (Berserk) VS Dante (Devil May Cry) Who Would Win ??????

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AhmedVertical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AhmedVertical

Poll Guts (Berserk) VS Dante (Devil May Cry) Who Would Win ?????? (107 votes)

Guts (Berserk) 20%
Dante (Devil May Cry) 78%

Dante

Guts

• 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By slimj87d

Dante, it's not even really that fair. This is pretty much a mismatch. No offense tot he OP, but this topic should be closed.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BEYONDERGOD

@slimj87d said:

Dante, it's not even really that fair. This is pretty much a mismatch.

^ This

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante disintegrates by Gut's sheer presence.

Fanboy answer on my part. Sorry Guts, but dante's too fast :(

AhmedVertical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: do u even know guts bro ?? this ain't no mismatch at all ...... "sorry for the unorganized poll this is my first time posting"

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ahmedvertical: Do some research around here. I have some of the best Guts vs posts on the board.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Not fanboy answer, guts gets murked

I know. The first line in my post was the fanboy answer lol.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@slimj87d said:

@ahmedvertical: Do some research around here. I have some of the best Guts vs posts on the board.

agreed.

AhmedVertical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna say Dante. But I like Guts and Beserk more than Devil Mary Cry.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nyas

Guts takes this. Dante will just kill himself repeatedly once he realizes how mediocre of a man he is in comparison.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nyas

@slimj87d said:

Dante, it's not even really that fair. This is pretty much a mismatch. No offense tot he OP, but this topic should be closed.

Honestly I don't think it's so unfair. Give Guts the Berserker armor and some sacks of fairy dust and he will have a chance. And yes I've played all DMC games except the crappy reboot.

Ps: I decided to join this site after reading your posts about Guts ! :D

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slimj87d

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

Honestly I don't think it's so unfair. Give Guts the Berserker armor and some sacks of fairy dust and he will have a chance. And yes I've played all DMC games except the crappy reboot.

Guts is my favorite manga character of all time. Trust me, I love the guy, and if anything bad ever happened to him in the manga, it would hurt me dearly. He is a more interesting character by far. The story of Berserk >>> DMC.

Now that being said, Dante is very very strong. He was able to block a giant huge statue's punch and then toss it to the side in DMC4. Remember, Guts bones were hurting when Grunbeld hit him with his hammer. There's marginal difference in strength.

Next, Dante has a healing factor that rivals if not exceeds Wolverine. He can be stabbed by a sword to heal instantly upon removal of it.

Lastly, there is speed. Guts if fast, but in DMC3, Dante and Virgil traded sword strikes so fast in the rain, it created a circular barrier of air that held off the rain from falling within.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

1)Guts is my favorite manga character of all time. Trust me, I love the guy, and if anything bad ever happened to him in the manga, it would hurt me dearly. He is a more interesting character by far. The story of Berserk >>> DMC.

2)Now that being said, Dante is very very strong. He was able to block a giant huge statue's punch and then toss it to the side in DMC4. Remember, Guts bones were hurting when Grunbeld hit him with his hammer. There's marginal difference in strength.

3)Next, Dante has a healing factor that rivals if not exceeds Wolverine. He can be stabbed by a sword to heal instantly upon removal of it.

4)Lastly, there is speed. Guts if fast, but in DMC3, Dante and Virgil traded sword strikes so fast in the rain, it created a circular barrier of air that held off the rain from falling within.

1) Yes, I've already guessed lol

2) Yes but lifting strength isn't that important in a sword fight, so unless Dante switches to H2H (Ifreet, Beowulf etc), besides It doesn't matter even if Guts gets all his bones crashed he will still keep on fighting till he dies from blood loss (and with fairy dust that will take a while).

3) Dragonslayer curse can deal with that, Guts just needs to hit Dante once deep enough in his arm and that arm is now useless. remember that the wounds will keep on opening. So if guts can reach the nerves dante will find himself with a hand he can use only temporary, a few more hits in that same hand, and once a wound heal another opens making Dantes healing factor pointless.

4) Nothing Guts can't handle he is now able to swing faster than the eyes can see. So unless Dante gets quicksilver it's a fair match I think.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

Fairy dust doesn't heal Guts nearly as fast as Dante heals. If he's using the berserker armor, he won't even think about using it. It just doesn't compare to Dante's healing factor.

There's no real evidence that proves the cursing of the Dragonslayer does anything nor is there any evidence of it being capable of slowing or stopping Dante's healing factor, that's all hopeful speculation to give Gut's a fighting chance here. Miura hasn't elaborated on the Dragonslayer. Who says he can even hit Dante.

I would like to see proof that Gut's is as fast as Dante.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nyas

@slimj87d said:

@nyas:

1)Fairy dust doesn't heal Guts nearly as fast as Dante heals. If he's using the berserker armor, he won't even think about using it. It just doesn't compare to Dante's healing factor.

2)There's no real evidence that proves the cursing of the Dragonslayer does anything nor is there any evidence of it being capable of slowing or stopping Dante's healing factor, that's all hopeful speculation to give Gut's a fighting chance here. Miura hasn't elaborated on the Dragonslayer. Who says he can even hit Dante.

3)I would like to see proof that Gut's is as fast as Dante.

Sorry took me longer than expected because of how bad my Internet is today...

1) It doesn't need to heal him, just stopping the bleeding is enough. And Guts is smart, If he notices that his healing factor is a huge disadvantage I don't see why he wouldn't use it.

2) Oh But there is

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And I'm sure you know better than anyone what happens when your spirit gets damaged Half-Demon or not

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3) That's a tough one....

First I'd like to remind you that the whole "swinging so fast rain stopped" didn't happen in the actual fight, it only happned in the prologue wich was narrated by lady and she wasn't even there ate the time....

Second there is the whole Zodd fight when Rickert stated he couldn't evn follow their swords, but other than against Stinger I think it's clear that Guts isn't slow either :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and these

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And all these were done without the Berserker armor.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

@nyas: Do you know how long it takes to heal with fairy dust? it's not a instant heal. You also want to give him the Berserker armor, he has no control when he's in that state and won't think to use the dust. He's never used it on the whim during a fight either, out of all teh fights he had as the BS, he's never busted it out and was capable of using it midfight.

The evidence you presented does not prove that the DS will stop Dante's healing factor. And even if it did, he would have to tag Dante.

His brother was also able to catch bullets with his sword and lay them on the ground fired from Dante himself, and Dante defeated Virgil. Along with those speed feats, he also has accuracy and precision feats being capable of slicing tiny bullets in mid air. Nothing in the Berserk world has been shown to be as fast as handgun fire. Guts can swing faster than the eye can see, yes, but I don't think he can deal with Dante's speed and accuracy in addition to Dante using handguns himself. Dante is capable of spinning and spiraling in midair and can accurately fire multiple bullets into the same spot with great precision.

Strength does play a marginal factor whether you choose to ignore it or not, if Guts locks swords with Dante like he did with Zodd, Dante can easily dominate the lock due to his far superior strength.

Guts has never dealt with any swordsmen on Virgil's level, while Dante defeated Virgil multiple times. Dante has the better feats, we're not even factoring in his DT and other equipment here and yet we're giving Guts the best of everything he has.

Let me show you what Dante does with his sword and guns and the incredible speed. Guts has never fought or dealt with anyone that can do what he does here, watch at 7:30 if the video doesn't jump there itself.

Loading Video...

He actually throws his sword, shoots and hits it and gets it to start going so fast it begins to burn up. Then he runs after the sword and burns up himself.

You are trying to make a case for Guts to fight someone that has shown far better speed feats, accuracy feats, combat feats than anyone Guts has faced or any feats Guts has produced. On top of that, you're trying to make a case for Guts who is around a 5 tonner against Dante who is a 100+ tonner.

I don't see Guts winning this or even standing a chance at all.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nyas

@slimj87d said:

@nyas: 1)Do you know how long it takes to heal with fairy dust? it's not a instant heal. You also want to give him the Berserker armor, he has no control when he's in that state and won't think to use the dust. He's never used it on the whim during a fight either, out of all teh fights he had as the BS, he's never busted it out and was capable of using it midfight.

2)The evidence you presented does not prove that the DS will stop Dante's healing factor. And even if it did, he would have to tag Dante.

3)His brother was also able to catch bullets with his sword and lay them on the ground fired from Dante himself, and Dante defeated Virgil. Along with those speed feats, he also has accuracy and precision feats being capable of slicing tiny bullets in mid air. Nothing in the Berserk world has been shown to be as fast as handgun fire. Guts can swing faster than the eye can see, yes, but I don't think he can deal with Dante's speed and accuracy in addition to Dante using handguns himself. Dante is capable of spinning and spiraling in midair and can accurately fire multiple bullets into the same spot with great precision.

4)Strength does play a marginal factor whether you choose to ignore it or not, if Guts locks swords with Dante like he did with Zodd, Dante can easily dominate the lock due to his far superior strength.

5)Guts has never dealt with any swordsmen on Virgil's level, while Dante defeated Virgil multiple times. Dante has the better feats, we're not even factoring in his DT and other equipment here and yet we're giving Guts the best of everything he has.

1) I dunno man, seems pretty instantaneous to me... Unless you can prove it's not ?

No Caption Provided

Same with when Casca used it on him.

And we can assume that he has control over the armor what's the big deal ?

2) Yes it does, re-read my explanation. and I showed Guts attack speed, except with his trickster, Dante is seriously slow when it comes to movement speed...

3) What's the big deal ? Vergil is seriously overrated, his attacks are predictable, and normal swings slow due to lagtime (he swings fast but that attacks starts after later). Hell I can dodge anything he throws at me IG or block it, and it's not that Dante is so fast either.

4) Hidden Canon, and Dante is a show off he won't crash him immediately EVEN if it happened(It won't Guts isn't stupid to try that against someone obviously stronger) :)

5)Dante beat him only twice, and that's including Dmc1 (DMC reboot doesn't count), and obviously we are giving Guts the edge he is facing a nearly immortal Guy with over 100tones of strength and several types of weapon including GUNS, what would be the point if the fight isn't made even fair ?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d

@nyas:

After he fought 100 men, when Casca applied it to his wounds, his wounds didn't just heal right then and there. And again, you haven't shown him actually pull the powder out himself and use it on himself mid battle. When he fought Zodd, he said something down the line if if he blinks, missteps or losses the slightest focus he's dead. Dante is someone that has 100+ ton strength and can swing his sword at blitzing speeds, Guts is going to be in the same situation he was with Zodd, he won't have time to pull out fairy powder and heal himself.

Lets not try and downplay Virgil here so that we can try and downplay Dante. Again, watch the video above at 7:30. Dante isn't slow at all. You trying to say Dante is slow when it comes to movement is ridiculous.

Dante beat Virgil twice, he beat him in their final showdown and he beat him as Nelo Angelo. Who has Guts beaten that even compares to Virgil?

:"Dante beat him only twice, and that's including Dmc1 (DMC reboot doesn't count), and obviously we are giving Guts the edge he is facing a nearly immortal Guy with over 100tones of strength and several types of weapon including GUNS, what would be the point if the fight isn't made even fair ?"

You're pretty much admitting that Guts doesn't stand a chance here. You're trying to strip everything you can from Dante and give Guts everything at his disposal and allowing him to heal instantly from fairy powder mid battle. The whole basis of your argument is to downplay Dante as much as possible till he's at Guts level, that's a pretty weak argument.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nyas

@slimj87d said:

@nyas:

1)After he fought 100 men, when Casca applied it to his wounds, his wounds didn't just heal right then and there. And again, you haven't shown him actually pull the powder out himself and use it on himself mid battle. When he fought Zodd, he said something down the line if if he blinks, missteps or losses the slightest focus he's dead. Dante is someone that has 100+ ton strength and can swing his sword at blitzing speeds, Guts is going to be in the same situation he was with Zodd, he won't have time to pull out fairy powder and heal himself.

2)Lets not try and downplay Virgil here so that we can try and downplay Dante. Again, watch the video above at 7:30. Dante isn't slow at all. You trying to say Dante is slow when it comes to movement is ridiculous.

3)Dante beat Virgil twice, he beat him in their final showdown and he beat him as Nelo Angelo.

:"Dante beat him only twice, and that's including Dmc1 (DMC reboot doesn't count), and obviously we are giving Guts the edge he is facing a nearly immortal Guy with over 100tones of strength and several types of weapon including GUNS, what would be the point if the fight isn't made even fair ?"

4)You're pretty much admitting that Guts doesn't stand a chance here. You're trying to strip everything you can from Dante and give Guts everything at his disposal and allowing him to heal instantly from fairy powder mid battle. The whole basis of your argument is to downplay Dante as much as possible till he's at Guts level, that's a pretty weak argument.

1) Yes they did, he didn't need to put back bandages remember, yes a 100 ton who spends his time taunting the hell out of his enemies rather than actually fighting them. and seeing how Dante was playing around with Nero why would he take Guts seriously. Also I haven't shwon him doing it because he doesn't carry dust bags, that's why I asked the OP to give him that.

2) Downplay ? Not at all, I'm serious bro, Vergil is ridiculously slow. Sure he can swing his sword so fast you can't even see it or tp right behind you while attacking. But look at the actual swing, there is a serious amount of lag there, the attack only starts after He sheathed his sword I know, I played DMC3 several times and I can LITERALLY dodge every thing just with rolls and jumps.

3) Yes did I say something wrong ?

4) Yes he doesn't unless you give him the gear required, but then Dante doesn't stand a chance against any Boss with only I&E, that's normal man, Guts is out classed here. If you aren't willing to give him gear to make up for that how is this even a fight ? And the problem here is that Guts CAN win with his gear, so why not ?

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante has some pretty impressive speed feats even when not using quicksilver mode if i remember correctly

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

@nyas:

1)After he fought 100 men, when Casca applied it to his wounds, his wounds didn't just heal right then and there. And again, you haven't shown him actually pull the powder out himself and use it on himself mid battle. When he fought Zodd, he said something down the line if if he blinks, missteps or losses the slightest focus he's dead. Dante is someone that has 100+ ton strength and can swing his sword at blitzing speeds, Guts is going to be in the same situation he was with Zodd, he won't have time to pull out fairy powder and heal himself.

2)Lets not try and downplay Virgil here so that we can try and downplay Dante. Again, watch the video above at 7:30. Dante isn't slow at all. You trying to say Dante is slow when it comes to movement is ridiculous.

3)Dante beat Virgil twice, he beat him in their final showdown and he beat him as Nelo Angelo.

4)You're pretty much admitting that Guts doesn't stand a chance here. You're trying to strip everything you can from Dante and give Guts everything at his disposal and allowing him to heal instantly from fairy powder mid battle. The whole basis of your argument is to downplay Dante as much as possible till he's at Guts level, that's a pretty weak argument.

1) Yes they did, he didn't need to put back bandages remember, yes a 100 ton who spends his time taunting the hell out of his enemies rather than actually fighting them. and seeing how Dante was playing around with Nero why would he take Guts seriously. Also I haven't shwon him doing it because he doesn't carry dust bags, that's why I asked the OP to give him that.

2) Downplay ? Not at all, I'm serious bro, Vergil is ridiculously slow. Sure he can swing his sword so fat you can't even see it or tp right behind you while attacking. But look at the actual swing, there is a serious amount of lag there, the attack only starts after He sheathed his sword I know, I played DMC3 several times and I can LITERALLY dodge every thing just with rolls and jumps.

4) Yes he doesn't unless you give him the gear required, but then Dante doesn't stand a chance against any Boss with only I&E, that's normal man, Gutsn is out classed here. If you aren't willing to give him gear to make up for that how is this even a fight ? And the problem here is that Guts CAN win with his gear, so why not ?

1. Even if you give him the bags, again, read what I wrote about the Zodd fight. "When he fought Zodd, he said something down the line if if he blinks, missteps or losses the slightest focus he's dead." He's not going to bust out a fairy dust bag and heal himself out of the blue.

2. Watch the video at 3:15 and prove to me that Virgil is slow. Prove it.

4. Thank you for admitting that Guts is outclassed here. It's not a even fight, that's why the topic should be closed.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nyas

@slimj87d said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

@nyas:

2) Downplay ? Not at all, I'm serious bro, Vergil is ridiculously slow. Sure he can swing his sword so fat you can't even see it or tp right behind you while attacking. But look at the actual swing, there is a serious amount of lag there, the attack only starts after He sheathed his sword I know, I played DMC3 several times and I can LITERALLY dodge every thing just with rolls and jumps.

4) Yes he doesn't unless you give him the gear required, but then Dante doesn't stand a chance against any Boss with only I&E, that's normal man, Gutsn is out classed here. If you aren't willing to give him gear to make up for that how is this even a fight ? And the problem here is that Guts CAN win with his gear, so why not ?

1. Even if you give him the bags, again, read what I wrote about the Zodd fight. "When he fought Zodd, he said something down the line if if he blinks, missteps or losses the slightest focus he's dead." He's not going to bust out a fairy dust bag and heal himself out of the blue.

2. Watch the video at 3:15 and prove to me that Virgil is slow. Prove it.

4. Thank you for admitting that Guts is outclassed here. It's not a even fight, that's why the topic should be closed.

1. Yes and as I said Zodd =/= Dante, Zodd fights to kill and won't give him a chance to breath, Dante keeps standing there taunting the hell out of you because he is a showoff. Just re-watch the fight with Nero.

2. I did, What's the big deal ? he can rotate his sword fast and send bullets at an unknown speed ? What's your point ? I already said that his attack speed isn't so impressive considering the time required for the attack to reach you.

4. I never tried to say otherwise from the very beginning read my previous posts bro. I said that Guts needs to get Fairy dust bags and BA to make this fight fair. Why not give him that since he can obviously have it in a canon way ?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By slimj87d

@nyas:

Show me the panel proof that fairy dust heals you instantly.

First off, Dante is already super humanly fast himself, he was able to fire all those bullets with little lag behind each bullet, that's a high rate of fire.

Second, Virgil was able to perceive those bullets moving at extremely slow motion. When the camera pans behind those bullets, the time lapse was had slowed it down so that anything else in the world was practically frozen in time while those bullets moved at a slow rate. And yet in this view, you can't see Virgil's sword because he's is spinning it at a fast rate.

Third, not only is he just randomly spinning it at a fast rate, but he spins it with accuracy to intercept and catch each bullet stopping them in their tracks and catching them on the surface of his sword.

I don't see anything you have presented to prove Virgil is slow besides gameplay mechanics.

If you want to discuss a handicap Dante, I'm really not up for it. Give him the Berserk gear and fairy dust, it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have any feats with the gear against anyone on Virgil or Dante's level. At least Dante has defeated Virgil, someone that is equal to him in stats while Guts has not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante!

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nyas

@slimj87d said:

@nyas:

1)Show me the panel proof that fairy dust heals you instantly.

2)First off, Dante is already super humanly fast himself, he was able to fire all those bullets with little lag behind each bullet, that's a high rate of fire.

3)Second, Virgil was able to perceive those bullets moving at extremely slow motion. When the camera pans behind those bullets, the time lapse was had slowed it down so that anything else in the world was practically frozen in time while those bullets moved at a slow rate. And yet in this view, you can't see Virgil's sword because he's is spinning it at a fast rate.

4)Third, not only is he just randomly spinning it at a fast rate, but he spins it with accuracy to intercept and catch each bullet stopping them in their tracks and catching them on the surface of his sword.

5)I don't see anything you have presented to prove Virgil is slow besides gameplay mechanics.

6)If you want to discuss a handicap Dante, I'm really not up for it. Give him the Berserk gear and fairy dust, it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have any feats with the gear against anyone on Virgil or Dante's level. At least Dante has defeated Virgil, someone that is equal to him in stats while Guts has not.

1) I already did, you show me a panel were it didn't happen.

2) Yeah and my finger is also super humanly fast, because I'm the one spamming the buttons for him to fire IG faster than that...

3) Wut ?

No Caption Provided

4) And your proof is ? he just needs to rotate his sword fast enough to conceal the velocity of the bulles, and that doesn't even matter because I already showed how slow he is when actually attacking.

5) Vergil dante beat was the one bound by game mechanics so what's your point ?

6) And Guts cut down a God, your argument is invalid :D

Seriously this is why Battle thread are made for.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By slimj87d

@nyas: Sure, if you want to write a topic where you have to severely handicap a character so that it's even, then fine that's your call. I'm not interested in it.

If you can't understand my post, that's your problem. Having a MEME to troll doesn't add any value to your post.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@nyas: Sure, if you want to write a topic where you have to severely handicap a character so that it's even, then fine that's your call. I'm not interested in it.

Daww Giving up already ?

I never handicapped Dante, I merely asked for gear for Guts (gear he already has is the manga and can get in a canon way).

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

Daww Giving up already ?

I never handicapped Dante, I merely asked for gear for Guts (gear he already has is the manga and can get in a canon way).

You want to discuss a scenario where Guts has control of the Berserker armor and use fairy dust to heal himself instantly, two feats that have never happened before. You also want to assume that the Dragonslayer can stop Dante's healing factor, a feat based off of speculation. These stipulations weren't written by the OP nor are they allowed in the rules. So yeah, I give up. There's no convincing you, but I I did enough to convince our audience.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

@nyas:

2) Downplay ? Not at all, I'm serious bro, Vergil is ridiculously slow. Sure he can swing his sword so fast you can't even see it or tp right behind you while attacking. But look at the actual swing, there is a serious amount of lag there, the attack only starts after He sheathed his sword I know, I played DMC3 several times and I can LITERALLY dodge every thing just with rolls and jumps.

4) Yes he doesn't unless you give him the gear required, but then Dante doesn't stand a chance against any Boss with only I&E, that's normal man, Guts is out classed here. If you aren't willing to give him gear to make up for that how is this even a fight ? And the problem here is that Guts CAN win with his gear, so why not ?

since when is Vergil slow.....

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nyas

@slimj87d said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

Daww Giving up already ?

You want to discuss a scenario where Guts has control of the Berserker armor and use fairy dust to heal himself instantly, two feats that have never happened before. You also want to assume that the Dragonslayer can stop Dante's healing factor, a feat based off of speculation. These stipulations weren't written by the OP nor are they allowed in the rules. So yeah, I give up. There's no convincing you, but I I did enough to convince our audience.

He did control the armor, Guts never fought someone as unprofessional as Dante, obviously his usual enemies wouldn't allow him to heal, Not the Show off Dante. Assumptions backed with scans and scientific explanation while you didn't even give a single proof to prove me wrong from the start of the fight, man at some point you even tried to BS fairy dust not being instant and vergil seeing bullets lol

And from the very beginning I was Asking the OP to edit his post, he obviously hasn't been here for a while, so what now ? If he does edit his post does that mean I win ? weak argument based on temporary "It's not here yet".

lmao at "enough to convince the audience", I've been proving every argument you posted wrong so far. what are you even talking about, let me guess ? the votes from the guys who were voting before even reading (assuming they even read to start with) ? Yeah too little for me, but if it's enough to make you feel better then just :

No Caption Provided

I'm disappointed I thought you were better than this, what a shame.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

@nyas:

Apparently at @nyas own convenience.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like Guts but there`s no comparison, Dante obliterates.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

@nyas:

Sore loser ! :D

the explanation is in that very same line.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NeonGameWave

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

SlimJ87D is 100% correct, I myself have read a good portion of the Berserk manga, watched some of the original OVA`s/movies and I like the concept of the character Guts but he cannot be compared to Dante whatsoever. Dante during DMC 3 is easily hypersonic+ (this is the version I believe the OP is using, because if we are to go any higher then it would become more than just a simple mismatch) and he can teleport, in terms of regeneration/durability/healing factors, Dante surpasses Wolverine, Hulk and Spiderman so Guts` weaponry will in no way hinder Dante, he can`t even tag him to say the least. Calling SlimJ87D names and trying to be rash with the way you rationalize your opinions is not a good idea, its pretty much against the rules and it can bring awareness to the attention of that of a Mod.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nyas

@neongamewave said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

SlimJ87D is 100% correct, I myself have read a good portion of the Berserk manga, watched some of the original OVA`s/movies and I like the concept of the character Guts but he cannot be compared to Dante whatsoever. Dante during DMC 3 is easily hypersonic+ (this is the version I believe the OP is using, because if we are to go any higher then it would become more than just a simple mismatch) and he can teleport, in terms of regeneration/durability/healing factors, Dante surpasses Wolverine, Hulk and Spiderman so Guts` weaponry will in no way hinder Dante, he can`t even tag him to say the least.

Ok so did you read my posts ?

Hypersonic+ : proof ?

teleport : very limited he just jumps like 5 meters above, that's not tp specially since he can't do it repeatedly.

Healing factor: Already explained, proof that you didn't read ^^

Another proof you didn't even read is that you missed my point : Guts is outclassed unless he gets his gear.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NeonGameWave

@nyas said:

@neongamewave said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

SlimJ87D is 100% correct, I myself have read a good portion of the Berserk manga, watched some of the original OVA`s/movies and I like the concept of the character Guts but he cannot be compared to Dante whatsoever. Dante during DMC 3 is easily hypersonic+ (this is the version I believe the OP is using, because if we are to go any higher then it would become more than just a simple mismatch) and he can teleport, in terms of regeneration/durability/healing factors, Dante surpasses Wolverine, Hulk and Spiderman so Guts` weaponry will in no way hinder Dante, he can`t even tag him to say the least.

teleport : very limited he just jumps like 5 meters above, that's not tp specially since he can't do it repeatedly.

Healing factor: Already explained, proof that you didn't ^^

Another proof you didn't even read is that you missed my point : Guts is outclassed unless he gets his gear.

Yes I did.

Dante dodges lightning from Nevan, bullets being fired from submachine guns close range and he even rides a fully propelled missile of the same caliber two times.

He actually can teleport, just like Vergil can its with Trickster but it`s a natural ability.

Dante has healed from being shot in the head, cut in the chest, stomach and etc instantaneously. Also he has Devil Trigger on top of all that and that transformation multiples all of his stats.

Even with his gear it wouldn`t change much because I could easily just say its more of a mismatch once we start talking about Devil Trigger.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@neongamewave said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

Yes I did.

Dante dodges lightning from Nevan, bullets being fired from submachine guns close range and he even rides a fully propelled missile.

He can actually teleport, just like Vergil can its with Trickster but it is a natural ability.

Dante has healed from being shot in the head, cut in the chest, stomach and etc instantaneously. Also he has Devil Trigger on top of all that and that transformation multiples all of his stats.

Even with his gear it wouldn`t change much because I could easily just say its more of a mismatch once we start talking about Devil Trigger.

You just proved that you didn't read...

1) Nevan lightning was a joke, she literally had bats carrying it for her.

2) I already talked about trickster explaining that without it Dante isn't so impressive (meaning I'm admitting it's a pain to deal with), alsi it's not TP but a dash. except the final lvl IIRC which just teleports you 5 meters above and a few your enemies.

3) Already explained.

4) based on what ?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

@nyas said:

@neongamewave said:

@nyas said:

@neongamewave said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

Yes I did.

Dante dodges lightning from Nevan, bullets being fired from submachine guns close range and he even rides a fully propelled missile.

He can actually teleport, just like Vergil can its with Trickster but it is a natural ability.

2) I already talked about trickster explaining that without it Dante isn't so impressive (meaning I'm admitting it's a pain to deal with), alsi it's not TP but a dash. except the final lvl IIRC which just teleports you 5 meters above and a few your enemies.

3) Already explained.

4) based on what ?

You just proved that you are indeed ignoring my posts.

1. So what? Its actual blazes of lightning that she is firing its also magical in regard to properties so the bats act as channeling mechanisms.

2. You haven`t proven a thing, your only stating your opinion and that is it, now in terms of the leveling that is by gameplay mechanics but as shown with Vergil who teleports, Dante has shown to do the same and keep up to pace with him in combat how does Guts compare in the following?

Loading Video...

4:45 - 5:25

Able to shoot multiple pool balls accurately into all of the demons and he does so with absolute ease he also battles with them at a very fast pace. Everything appears to be in slow motion to Dante`s perception and this how Dante sees things.

Loading Video...

10:34 - 10:50

Dante reacts to an incoming missile and he hops onto the missile with no effort, and this is coming in at fast speeds.

Loading Video...

2:31

You can actually see Dante cut and react to an incoming missile also Dante wasn`t even really paying attention to it he just reacted to it like it was nothing.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

1:13 - 1:20

Like I told you before, he dodges Lady`s missile twice, her customized missile. And remember this is the same Lady who can do this, with the same weapons that she personally as well as expertly customized.

Loading Video...

Trickster Style

Air Trick: Disappear in the blink of an eye, then reappear above the enemy ready to strike.

OFFICIAL GAME and MANUAL DESCRIPTIONS:

Air TrickInstantaneously teleport to a spot directly near the enemy.
Level 2
Trick Up++Instantaneously teleport to a spot directly above where you were standing or jumping.
Level 3
Trick Down++

Instantaneously teleport to a spot directly below where you were standing or jumping.

3. Not true.

4. Based on the fact that Guts wouldn`t be able to harm him and even tag him, he`s Vergil`s equal in that form once they combat each other in their transformations. Also how does Guts get passed Royal Guard? The answer is he`s not getting passed it.

Loading Video...

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@neongamewave said:

@nyas said:

@neongamewave said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

Yes I did.

3) Already explained.

4) based on what ?

You just proved that you are indeed ignoring my posts.

1. So what? Its actual blazes of lightning that she is firing its also magical in regard to properties so the bats act as channeling mechanisms.

2. You haven`t proven a thing, your only stating your opinion and that is it, now in terms of the leveling that is by gameplay mechanics but as shown with Vergil who teleports, Dante has shown to do the same and keep up to pace with him in combat how does Guts compare in the following?

Loading Video...

4:45 - 5:25

Able to shoot multiple pool balls accurately into all of the demons and he does so with absolute ease he also battles with them at a very fast pace. Everything appears to be in slow motion to Dante`s perception and this how Dante sees things.

Loading Video...

10:34 - 10:50

Dante reacts to an incoming missile and he hops onto the missile with no effort, and this is coming in at fast speeds.

Loading Video...

2:31

You can actually see Dante cut and react to an incoming missile also Dante wasn`t even really paying attention to it he just reacted to it like it was nothing.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

1:13 - 1:20

Like I told you before, he dodges Lady`s missile twice, her customized missile. And remember this is the same Lady who can do this, with the same weapons that she personally as well as expertly customized.

Loading Video...

Trickster Style

Air Trick: Disappear in the blink of an eye, then reappear above the enemy ready to strike.

OFFICIAL GAME and MANUAL DESCRIPTIONS:

Air TrickInstantaneously teleport to a spot directly near the enemy.
Level 2
Trick Up++Instantaneously teleport to a spot directly above where you were standing or jumping.
Level 3
Trick Down++

Instantaneously teleport to a spot directly below where you were standing or jumping.

3. Not true.

4. Based on the fact that Guts wouldn`t be able to harm him and even tag him, he`s Vergil`s equal in that form once they combat each other in their transformations. Also how does Guts get passed Royal Guard? The answer is he`s not getting passed it.

Loading Video...

I'll respect the effort you put on this post. Still :

1) It's an extremely slow lightning which travels at the speed of a flying bat...

2)

You haven`t proven a thing, your only stating your opinion and that is it, now in terms of the leveling that is by gameplay mechanics but as shown with Vergil who teleports, Dante has shown to do the same and keep up to pace with him in combat.

I'll send that right back at you, when did Dante ever keep up with Vergil's Tp ? He was only able to much him in a sword fight (and that after losing the first time). Also yes that's very impressive and all but can you seriously compare Berserker Guts to these lower lvl demons ?

Very fast seems like a joke... Though it's an excellent speed feat I won't lie (something above Guts), but the missile itself was rather slow. Same with the cutting feat.

Avoiding the bullet from behind and hitting Lady's bullets is by far the best feat dante showed here.

The description doesn't mean much, I can call it a Hyperbole since Dante wasn't so fast with it IG.

3) Yes It's true

4) Has royalguard ever dealt with a cursed weapon which allows the user to cut the spirit of his enemies ? The answer is no !

Look bro, from the very beginning I'm admitting that Guts is outclassed, I'm only asking for gear to make the fight fair, I'm not claiming that Guts will win 100% with it, I'm pointing out that without it this isn't even a fight. Though I still believe guts has a chance with his gear :

Guts was (barely) able to react to Rosines attacks (supersonic judging by the sonic booms and the trees getting destroyed)

Notice how he was holding his sword, he only switched it to the protective stance right before she hit him:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This proves that Guts isn't getting stomped of the reflex category. Sure Dante was countering with 100% accuracy But the bullets weren't this fast.

Berserker Armor Guts was also able to stop a canon shot by firing before his opponent :

No Caption Provided

And I've already posted scans about Guts base speed, anyway just check the whole Battle vs that sorcerer Guts was dodging tornados. And then there is also the part with the sea God (too much scans sorry). Guts certainly isn't a Dante's level I'm aware, but it's not a stomp as long as he has His gear.

Ps: Should I explain again how the Drgaonslayer will deal with dantes regen ?

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

@nyas said:

@slimj87d said:

@nyas:

Sore loser ! :D

the explanation is in that very same line.

there has never been an example of Vergil ever being slow..he is fast as hell..if you really use gameplay as a definition of his speed you are dense...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NeonGameWave

@nyas: I read through the entirety of your post and while you make great points, I still don`t see how Guts stands a chance especially when your using gameplay mechanics as an excuse for Dante not being a lighting timer when by the lore`s confirmation he is already confirmed as being hypersonic speed and Vergil was hypersonic speed even within the canon manga yet by the time of Dante`s awakening which awakened his inner demonic blood/power he was able to evenly match him in all senses of the word also your forgetting about Royal Guard, Quicksilver, Doppelganger and etc.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante takes a dump on guts!!!

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I read through the entirety of your post and while you make great points, I still don`t see how Guts stands a chance especially when your using gameplay mechanics as an excuse for Dante not being a lighting timer when by the lore`s confirmation he is already confirmed as being hypersonic speed and Vergil was hypersonic speed even within the canon manga yet by the time of Dante`s awakening which awakened his inner demonic blood/power he was able to evenly match him in all senses of the word also your forgetting about Royal Guard, Quicksilver, Doppelganger and etc.

Damn totally forgot the Doppelganger xD

Umm... yeah I admit, Dante takes this... :'(

AhmedVertical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: @nyas and SlimJ , May i Say u both are Awesome !! u made this subject as epic as i've imagined Thank u :)

AhmedVertical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and when if this battle is battle will ever i happen i would both of them to be at their strongest form and also when i posted this i was on Guts' side and i still am but @slimj87d sort of convinced me that this is gonna be a tough battle for guts and also he might lose but i really appreciate @nyas for trying to make guts win but what can we do , PS: i havent been around this forum in a few days cuz i got myself "Dark Souls 2" 4 days before its release !! and its epic, its harder than the first DS

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By slimj87d

and when if this battle is battle will ever i happen i would both of them to be at their strongest form and also when i posted this i was on Guts' side and i still am but @slimj87d sort of convinced me that this is gonna be a tough battle for guts and also he might lose but i really appreciate @nyas for trying to make guts win but what can we do , PS: i havent been around this forum in a few days cuz i got myself "Dark Souls 2" 4 days before its release !! and its epic, its harder than the first DS

I'm getting Dark Souls 2. I hope it's as good as Dark Souls. Demon Souls was probably still the best for me, but that's what I lost my virginity to so of course it will be hard for any souls game to be better than demon souls.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nyas

@ahmedvertical Thanks :D at least I tried xD

great I'm also saving to get DS2 soon.

@slimj87d You better not share your ID then cause else I'll be invading and Backstabbing you like there is no tomorrow :3

No Caption Provided

lol