Guts (Berserk) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy)

Kooltoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Guts featuring feats from Berserk anime and Manga.

Cloud Strife featuring feats from final fantasy game and movie.

Both Bloodlusted.

Fight Takes place in a forest.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thelocust619

@kooltoad: we're gonna need to talk about materia...that's definately gonna need clarification.

(Lol, please give him 16 counter materia lmao...jk don't really do that)

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kooltoad: cloud has major speed advantage and can summon i give this to cloud

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud feats? Also can he use magic or is this purely a sword fight?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

materia makes this a win for cloud..... id rather the fight be pure swordplay but even then he has his limit breaks and theyre pretty deadly too.

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With materia cloud stomps without materia guts stomps.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud

Kooltoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

without materia guts stomps.

Maybe if Cloud has no arms or legs.

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kooltoad: well then guts takes round 1 and cloud takes round 2.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sword fight can go either way. Materia involve is a easy Cloud win.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud one shots.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mee09

This is not really a fair fight. Guts is more down to earth character. And what I mean by this is that he is a lot more realistic than Cloud. Guts cannot take down skyscrapers with his sword like Cloud can. Could you see Guts fighting and actually even start winning against the likes of Sephiroth who Cloud can at least hold his own against? I honestly cannot myself. I couldn't even seen Guts winning against a lot of the Final Fantasy Protagonists and side characters (yes I do realize Cloud isn't the absolute main character of Final Fantasy).

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud with absolute ease.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

This is not really a fair fight. Guts is more down to earth character. And what I mean by this is that he is a lot more realistic than Cloud. Guts cannot take down skyscrapers with his sword like Cloud can. Could you see Guts fighting and actually even start winning against the likes of Sephiroth who Cloud can at least hold his own against? I honestly cannot myself. I couldn't even seen Guts winning against a lot of the Final Fantasy Protagonists and side characters (yes I do realize Cloud isn't the absolute main character of Final Fantasy).

That and Cloud is significantly faster. In the Last Order anime, Zach is dodging omnidirectional barrages of machine gun fire, and he later gets blitzed by Sephiroth, who Cloud holds his own against.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@mije_101 said:

@mee09 said:

That and Cloud is significantly faster. In the Last Order anime, Zach is dodging omnidirectional barrages of machine gun fire, and he later gets blitzed by Sephiroth, who Cloud holds his own against.

Actually Cloud blitzed Sephirot when using Omnislash

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mije_101

@mije_101 said:

@mee09 said:

Actually Cloud blitzed Sephirot when using Omnislash

Yeah just reinforces the speed advantage he has here tbh

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Feats for Cloud ??

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud wins

End of the line

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud pretty easily

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloud

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might give it to guts in both senarios. People forget the Beserker armor and has fought things much bigger and badder than Cloud strife. Guts Dragonslayer is a very powerful and versitile weapon that is so large can even double as a shield. Also people forget that guts has a bionic arm that can shoot rockets out off it. The Beserker armor gives guts a massive healing factor and a very powerful strength speed and durability increase. For the material, the dissida fighting game series shows that cloud uses fire and ice materia commonly. However, Guts is a very powerful sword fighter that can swing his 300lbs Dragonslayer so fast he can fight off many ghosts simultaneously with one hand. He has taken 1000 lights peed punches at once, been eaten by a monster very similar to cuthulu, been smashed through many stone pillars and has had his eye gouged out and his arm ripped off. After a tough fight from both scenarios Guts will come out on top.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
Myleftbuttcheeksolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going cloud both scenarios