Grey Hulk vs The Thing vs Hercules

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

Grey Hulk is probably the weakest version of the Hulk but he is still Hulk, so he can still lift over a 100 tons, Grey Hulk isn't like the Savage Hulk or the others so what if he faced The Thing from the Fantastic Four who would win? We already know Thing has no chance against Green Hulk but what about Grey Hulk? And what if we throw in a guy who is as strong as the Green Hulk, say someone like Hercules! Who would win in this fight: Hercules vs Grey Hulk vs The Thing. My bet is on Herc.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

The Grey Hulk is the weaker than the classic Green Hulk version.
His baseline strength was around the 70 tonne mark.
It also appeared that he was not quite as durable (being smaller) as the Green versions.

The Grey Hulk has faught the Thing before but when he in his mutated spiky rocky form (when he was stronger and more durable) and the Thing won (I think).

Although the Grey Hulk is weaker, he can still grow in strength but ultimately I think that Hercules could beat him as he will have to get far angrier (which will take longer) to exceed Hercules strength.

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By clayton

The grey Hulk is very cunning when he fight's, but I would have to say Hercules would win. He would probably use the HUlk to beat on the Thing.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Hercules would win here... Grey Hulk really isnt that strong and The Thing is tough but I think Herc would take him out too
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Herc wins. He's the strongest and the better fighter.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Light

grey hulk can win if he gets angry quick enough

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius
Light said:
"grey hulk can win if he gets angry quick enough"
He can't. He was onced beaten easily by the Thing win his power was raised to class 100. And since Hercules would still have been stronger than him, it's safe to say that he would beat a grey Hulk just as easily. Grey Hulk strength was limited even with his rage factor.
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Light

this was an unfair fight! lOl

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9  Edited By Zoom
Alpha said:
"Herc wins. He's the strongest and the better fighter. "

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules, would be a better fight if it was Grey Hulk and Thing vs Herc

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

I don't think Hercules stomps Grey Hulk. While he is only low grade powerhouse, he is still a powerhouse and is totally capable of holding his own. Even the Thing can make a solid fight but in the end Hercules is superior to both in every way *Ben may be equal to him in fighting skill and Fixit may be a little smarter tactician but both are non factors).

Hercules > Fixit > Thing.

Better match up would be Hercules vs Fixti AND Thing.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SPYDA-MAN

I think Greg hulk would win

Him and thing would have to team up and take hercules down then afterwords hulk can takeout thing.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Hercules stomps Grey Hulk. While he is only low grade powerhouse, he is still a powerhouse and is totally capable of holding his own. Even the Thing can make a solid fight but in the end Hercules is superior to both in every way *Ben may be equal to him in fighting skill and Fixit may be a little smarter tactician but both are non factors).

Hercules > Fixit > Thing.

Better match up would be Hercules vs Fixti AND Thing.

This is the answer. I 2nd that

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules wins, but I wouldn't nosell Grulk as being super weak.

He still has feats like this.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules all day, every day.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules wins handily.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules, hell he could maybe take both of them at the same time.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the thing is stronger than fix it and is right next to herc in strength lets look at when the thing has fought herc

first time was not even a real fight a friendly sparing match where herc cheated to get the upper hand any wrestling fan knows lowblows are illegal so even though there no ref to call it i am counting it sure ben couldn't break his hold but after getting kicked in the stones by a guy who can pull a continent on his back would take a lot out of anyone and ben wasn't expecting it and ben has gotten much stronger since then.
first time was not even a real fight a friendly sparing match where herc cheated to get the upper hand any wrestling fan knows lowblows are illegal so even though there no ref to call it i am counting it sure ben couldn't break his hold but after getting kicked in the stones by a guy who can pull a continent on his back would take a lot out of anyone and ben wasn't expecting it and ben has gotten much stronger since then.

here herc throws the first punch and ben takes it and even jokes about it   showing  he is on even footing and herc wasn't  holding back .
here herc throws the first punch and ben takes it and even jokes about it showing he is on even footing and herc wasn't holding back .
and this was a short fight but ben had the upperhand  in this fight and this was the only fight that they both wanted to fight.
and this was a short fight but ben had the upperhand in this fight and this was the only fight that they both wanted to fight.
ben didn't want this fight and took an axe handle strike to the face from a raging herc
ben didn't want this fight and took an axe handle strike to the face from a raging herc
the thing again who didn't want the fight and was charged by herc first  hits herc just as hard with one arm
the thing again who didn't want the fight and was charged by herc first hits herc just as hard with one arm
the thing ultimately loses  but  he is unhurt and swears to get back at him when he gets back to modern times indicating he took a dive.
the thing ultimately loses but he is unhurt and swears to get back at him when he gets back to modern times indicating he took a dive.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Ben didn't lose the third fight though, it was interrupted by Alicia:

There was also another time they fought that you forgot to mention:

Contrext: Vision and Herc masquaraded as Red Ghost and Red Hulk respectively to keep Human Torch and Thing away from Baxter Building. Ben was on Yancy Street at the moment. Herc was acting the first part of the fight and Ben was even commenting on how easy the fight is. Just before Herc drops the pretense we see Thing dominating. After that Herc stops acting and the fight resumes. The key moment is that Herc, even with Vision's help, failed to stop Ben from advancing from Yancy Street to Baxter Building, and there was quite a distance between the two places (Vision estimated it would take Torch 6 minutes to get to the Baxter Building).

OT: Fixit gets beaten low-mid diff by either , Thing vs Herc can go either way.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By comic_book_fan

@toratorn: well true he didn't technically lose but he was down and alicia jumped in which looks bad on his part even though he obviously wasn't done yet.

but thanks for the new scan the 2nd fight you posted i had never seen before and it just further proves my point ben is on herc's and thor's level in strength and he continues to get stronger over time by absorbing cosmic rays and weight training all of the ff do i can't wate for the ff return

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By phillip33

Herc wins this fairly easily imo

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am going with the thing just as strong as herc if not stronger and more durable both are great wrestlers but ben is a better striker

KorgsurvivedIW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules is far more impressive and is equal to Thor, who would best both of these jobbers.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc, he is equal to thor

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@korgsurvivediw: the thing could fight thor hand 2 hand if thor wasn't using his hammer in fact thor needed lady sifs help to restrain ben his strength wasn't enough alone.