• 65 results
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

what if the heralds of galactus were to invade DC and scout for planets.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

It was done before. The heralds cannot hope to defeat the whole corps...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
AtPhantom said:
"It was done before. The heralds cannot hope to defeat the whole corps..."

nothing showed up in the search so if it has my bad, and you don't think they could take them out?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"AtPhantom said:
"It was done before. The heralds cannot hope to defeat the whole corps..."
nothing showed up in the search so if it has my bad, and you don't think they could take them out?"
Not in a million years.
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Do crossovers count? If they do Superman was a herald once.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
jloneblackheart said:
"Do crossovers count? If they do Superman was a herald once."

we can't count them since there is SO much PIS in it.
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Heralds from all realities or just the 616 ones?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
jloneblackheart said:
"Heralds from all realities or just the 616 ones?"

just 616.
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

heralds are a little outnumbered, but you're definately loosing a few hundred GLs

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
jloneblackheart said:
"heralds are a little outnumbered, but you're definately loosing a few hundred GLs"

yea for sure
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thatguy
jloneblackheart said:
"heralds are a little outnumbered, but you're definately loosing a few hundred GLs"
a little, quite alot but yeah most of the GL's are dying here, but the numbers will eventually be too much.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom

Please, less than a hundred Lanterns could take care of the heralds, and there are 72 times that much.

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thatguy

lol throw in Galactus and maybe Tyrant it becomes much more of a fight.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
AtPhantom said:
"Please, less than a hundred Lanterns could take care of the heralds, and there are 72 times that much."

idk man the FO and silver surfer will take out alot by themselves firelord could and then theres air-walker.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AtPhantom

There are ten heralds, and ten lanterns would probably be enough for each herald. Surfer and the fallen one might take more, but then Terrax could be taken out by just one good lantern. Firolrd and air walker would fall down to a few lanterns too. A hundred lanterns is all it takes. The whole corps is serious overkill.

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By thatguy
AtPhantom said:
"There are ten heralds, and ten lanterns would probably be enough for each herald. Surfer and the fallen one might take more, but then Terrax could be taken out by just one good lantern. Firolrd and air walker would fall down to a few lanterns too. A hundred lanterns is all it takes. The whole corps is serious overkill."
Terrax? one good lantern?  Terrax isn't a joke man, by a good lantern i hope you mean Hal, John and so on...
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Yeah Terrax isn't a chump- then there is Morg and Nova

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thatguy
jloneblackheart said:
"Yeah Terrax isn't a chump- then there is Morg and Nova"
exactly if anything i'd be watching out for Morg and Terrax, on the same side working as a team, thats when sh!t hits the fan.  And has anyone put in the Fallen One, the Destroyer or Stardust? they count too...

Fallen one
Silver Surfer
Air-Walker
Firelord
Destroyer
Terrax
Nova
Morg
Red Shift
Johnny Storm (i count him)
Stardust

Working together could proly wipe out everyone in Marvel, or close to it.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

......and Stardust.

I say if you made the numbers even with Air Walker, Stardust, Fallen One, Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Nova, Red Shift and Firelord and you're best 9 lanterns the Heralds win.

But, personally I couldn't tell you nine good lanterns......I know like 5

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

i forgot Galactus had the Destroyer for a bit too and he (it) is super tough

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AtPhantom
thatguy said:
"AtPhantom said:
"There are ten heralds, and ten lanterns would probably be enough for each herald. Surfer and the fallen one might take more, but then Terrax could be taken out by just one good lantern. Firolrd and air walker would fall down to a few lanterns too. A hundred lanterns is all it takes. The whole corps is serious overkill."
Terrax? one good lantern?  Terrax isn't a joke man, by a good lantern i hope you mean Hal, John and so on..."
Funny thing, he was considered a joke for most of his life. We're talking about a guy who got owned by Sentry in one punch.

Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, Killowog, Salakk, Arisia, Brik, Stel, Isamot Kol, Sodam Yat, Vath Sarn, Soranik Natu, Hannu, Raker Quarrigat, or any of the Alpha Lanterns. take your pick, any one of those could own Terrax.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thatguy
AtPhantom said:
"thatguy said:
"AtPhantom said:
Terrax? one good lantern?  Terrax isn't a joke man, by a good lantern i hope you mean Hal, John and so on..."
Funny thing, he was considered a joke for most of his life. We're talking about a guy who got owned by Sentry in one punch.Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, Killowog, Salakk, Arisia, Brik, Stel, Isamot Kol, Sodam Yat, Vath Sarn, Soranik Natu, Hannu, Raker Quarrigat, or any of the Alpha Lanterns. take your pick, any one of those could own Terrax."
okay, Sodam Yat is like a cheat code dammnit! lol and no most of those couldn't take Terrax solo.........You gotta think as bad as Sentry is written he still has been said to Stalemate Galactus.... Kilowog would have his face bashed in from Terrax

Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, Sodam Yat i do agree could take Terrax.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AtPhantom

I was actually talking about Yat before he received the Ion symbiote. And don't bash Killowog, he flew through stellar black holes and altered orbits of planets before. He is one of the best

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thatguy
AtPhantom said:
"I was actually talking about Yat before he received the Ion symbiote. And don't bash Killowog, he flew through stellar black holes and altered orbits of planets before. He is one of the best"
If Terrax gets close to him its over, he can't match Terrax in fighting, plus he would have to morry about all the others, like destroyer who the lanterns will have to all gang up on.

I'm not bashing on Kilowog, he's one of my favorite GL's but he would have to distance himmself from Terrax.

and personally i think Ion could almost solo them all. lol
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtPhantom

Distancing himself is not a problem. Lanterns are capable of creating shields and exerting forces Terrax couldn't cope with. His greatest feat is destroying a planet, but even this is meaningless considering he can actually control the earth. This power would be useless against lanterns, and his cannot generate enough pyre force to breach the shields of a good lantern. of course he could own a weak one any day.

And I must admit I forgot about the destroyer, he's going to be a tough one, but ultimately, there are seven freaking thousand of them.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

any votes on the even teams? Heralds vs 10 best lanterns?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AtPhantom
jloneblackheart said:
"any votes on the even teams? Heralds vs 10 best lanterns?"
In that scenario the heralds will destroy them.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thatguy
jloneblackheart said:
I still say GL's take this one because of numbers but,

11 GL's vs. Heralds

Is easy, Heralds all the way.

I still don't know, i think Terrax could break a GL's force field with his axe, it can cut through Galactus's ship easily.
Avatar image for emerald_warrior
Emerald Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Emerald Warrior
AtPhantom said:
"jloneblackheart said:
In that scenario the heralds will destroy them."
Best 10 GLS:  Hal Jordan
                       Kyle Rayner
                       Guy Gardner
                       John Stewart
                       Kilowog
                       Salaak
                       Ion
                       Arisia
                       Vath Sarn
                       Laira (before she became a red lantern)

... id say a tie with the only survivors being Silver Surfer and Hal jordan... The Whole Corps?... no doubt...Corps wins!
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thatguy
Emerald Warrior said:
"Best 10 GLS:  Hal Jordan                       Kyle Rayner                       Guy Gardner                       John Stewart                       Kilowog                       Salaak                       Ion                        Arisia                       Vath Sarn                       Laira (before she became a red lantern)... id say a tie with the only survivors being Silver Surfer and Hal jordan... The Whole Corps... no doubt...Corps wins!"
idk if were using "Ion" i think were using Sodam Yat, lol Ion could proly solo.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DJ Diesel
AtPhantom said:
"Distancing himself is not a problem. Lanterns are capable of creating shields and exerting forces Terrax couldn't cope with. His greatest feat is destroying a planet, but even this is meaningless considering he can actually control the earth. This power would be useless against lanterns, and his cannot generate enough pyre force to breach the shields of a good lantern. of course he could own a weak one any day.And I must admit I forgot about the destroyer, he's going to be a tough one, but ultimately, there are seven freaking thousand of them."
OVER SEVEN THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!

GL's win though srsly.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thatguy
DJ Diesel said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Distancing himself is not a problem. Lanterns are capable of creating shields and exerting forces Terrax couldn't cope with. His greatest feat is destroying a planet, but even this is meaningless considering he can actually control the earth. This power would be useless against lanterns, and his cannot generate enough pyre force to breach the shields of a good lantern. of course he could own a weak one any day.And I must admit I forgot about the destroyer, he's going to be a tough one, but ultimately, there are seven freaking thousand of them."
OVER SEVEN THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!GL's win though srsly."
yeah, they multiply like bunnies. lol
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
7200 Green Lanterns versus what 10 Heralds ? Yeah the GL Corps win here...
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TruePwnge
jloneblackheart said:
"Yeah Terrax isn't a chump"
Sentry turned him into a chump, two punch KO

Silver Surfer is a different matter he could probably kill Supes with a gesture
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By thatguy
TruePwnge said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"Yeah Terrax isn't a chump"
Sentry turned him into a chump, two punch KO"
Sentry's written so badly tho, he can stalmate Galactus but he constantly gets whipped...... makes no sense.
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Sentry needs to be cut down a peg. They make him so powerful but he is so boring. He's Marvel's latest attempt to copy Superman.

So he punked out Terrax but you have to remember they write him like he's a god. I'm sure the Sentry writers would say he would take out the whole corps himself if you let them.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Magicalmoment

green lantern corps
10heralds can't take 7200 green lanterns, off to sleep liao

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thatguy

To be honest i could see them destroying 60 percent of the GL's, it would be a really cool battle almost like a 300 type battle.

damn, now i wanna see this.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
thatguy said:
"Emerald Warrior said:
"Best 10 GLS:  Hal Jordan                       Kyle Rayner                       Guy Gardner                       John Stewart                       Kilowog                       Salaak                       Ion                        Arisia                       Vath Sarn                       Laira (before she became a red lantern)... id say a tie with the only survivors being Silver Surfer and Hal jordan... The Whole Corps... no doubt...Corps wins!"
idk if were using "Ion" i think were using Sodam Yat, lol Ion could proly solo."

hmmmmm i think the hearlds could take them down since FO is above sups and SS is a huge cells splicer.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thatguy
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"thatguy said:
"Emerald Warrior said:
idk if were using "Ion" i think were using Sodam Yat, lol Ion could proly solo."
hmmmmm i think the hearlds could take them down since FO is above sups and SS is a huge cells splicer."
this is very true.....Fallen One will be the biggest problem for all 7,200 GL's.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
thatguy said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"thatguy said:
"Emerald Warrior said:
hmmmmm i think the hearlds could take them down since FO is above sups and SS is a huge cells splicer."
this is very true.....Fallen One will be the biggest problem for all 7,200 GL's."
i thin that the hearlds will lose but they will take out 1,000-2500 GL with them.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thatguy
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"thatguy said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"thatguy said:
"Emerald Warrior said:
this is very true.....Fallen One will be the biggest problem for all 7,200 GL's."
i thin that the hearlds will lose but they will take out 1,000-2500 GL with them."
yea thats what i'm sayin actually i think they take about 4,000-4,500 with them
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TruePwnge

I don't think some heralds are all that. For example in a GL crossover, Thanos catches the axe of Terrax and then pimp smacks him with feedback. Surfer on the other hand is a whole different matter, he could probably fight the best of the GLs but again we're talking about overwhelming numbers.

Fallen One is a threat with his power level but then again his crazy attitude makes him a bit stupid. He's the kind of guy that will turn on his own team mates and start attacking heralds or Galactus. The Lanterns will own here. I agree Sentry needs to die soon, I hope Thanos crbstomps him

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
TruePwnge said:
"I don't think some heralds are all that. For example in a GL crossover, Thanos catches the axe of Terrax and then pimp smacks him with feedback. Surfer on the other hand is a whole different matter, he could probably fight the best of the GLs but again we're talking about overwhelming numbers. Fallen One is a threat with his power level but then again his crazy attitude makes him a bit stupid. He's the kind of guy that will turn on his own team mates and start attacking heralds or Galactus. The Lanterns will own here. I agree Sentry needs to die soon, I hope Thanos crbstomps him"
yea but they could still take alot of GL with them.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thatguy
TruePwnge said:
"I don't think some heralds are all that. For example in a GL crossover, Thanos catches the axes of Terrax and then pimp smacks him with feedback. Surfer on the other hand is a whole different matter, he could probably fight the best of the GLs but again we're talking about overwhelming numbers. Fallen One is a threat with his power level but then again his crazy attitude makes him a bit stupid. He's the kind of guy that will turn on his own team mates and start attacking heralds or Galactus. The Lanterns will own here. I agree Sentry needs to die soon, I hope Thanos crbstomps him"
i dont think he needs to die soon i think he needs to turn heel. becoming the ultimate villian, instead of breaking down and becoming a little bitch he needs to break down and go crazy.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
thatguy said:
"TruePwnge said:
"I don't think some heralds are all that. For example in a GL crossover, Thanos catches the axes of Terrax and then pimp smacks him with feedback. Surfer on the other hand is a whole different matter, he could probably fight the best of the GLs but again we're talking about overwhelming numbers. Fallen One is a threat with his power level but then again his crazy attitude makes him a bit stupid. He's the kind of guy that will turn on his own team mates and start attacking heralds or Galactus. The Lanterns will own here. I agree Sentry needs to die soon, I hope Thanos crbstomps him"
i dont think he needs to die soon i think he needs to turn heel. becoming the ultimate villian, instead of breaking down and becoming a little bitch he needs to break down and go crazy."
lol let the void take over his soul eh.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By claws

alot of gl's will be lost but they will win in the end

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
claws said:
"

alot of gl's will be lost but they will win in the end

"
agreed

Veran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Veran

GLC

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By _Philosoraptor_

Heralds will win the war, I think that the rest of the GL's will retreat or scatter in fear and the Heralds will claim victory.