#1  Edited By Vaeternus

So yeah, title explains itself.

GL Batman-

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Darkseid-

Rules-

-Batman can use the ring to full power, has full charge/enough power for a year straight.

-Darkseid has his powers

-Neither holds back

-Batman has 12 hours of prep

-Fight is in Smallville(Superman is out of town lol)

-Batman can imagine anything he wants, Earth or Apocalyptic weapons mean nothing here and aren't limited if Batman knows about it, so 12 hours of prep to learn as much as he can about Darkseid, if he can do it, then he can imagine their weapons as much as anything on Earth.

-Fight is until bad K.O., in Batman's case he has to K.O. Darksied badly until he's nearly dead then sends him back to Apocalypse, in Darkseid's cases he hits Batman with his Omega Beams

-Batman is allowed to dodge the beams to a point, his powers here and his intellect are allowed

Second battle:

-Yellow Lantern Batman vs. Darkseid

-one day prep with the ring before the battle

-Battle is won by death or near death K.O.

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Billy Batson  Online

Darkseid stomps.
BB

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By willpayton

Darkseid

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpideyPresence

Batman

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vaeternus

Leaning Batman myself lol. In a hard fight, not sure if he could "kill" Darkseid but defeat him sure.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapitolPunishment

Is Batman allowed to use the ring to make a construct gun that shoots Radeion bullets?

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpideyPresence

@CapitolPunishment: He has 12 hours of prep, why not?

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ImmortalOne

Batman shoots Darkseid with a radion bullet.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By willpayton

@CapitolPunishment said:

Is Batman allowed to use the ring to make a construct gun that shoots Radeion bullets?

I dont think so.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Black

@Billy Batson said:

Darkseid stomps.
BB

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Emperorb777

Darkseid Stomps

Even in Batman's dreams the Omega beams would hit him.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MenaceForever2

Batman

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ximpossibrux

Batman takes this

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By eatmore_payless

@WillPayton said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

I dont think so.

if it can copy a radiation from a Kryptonite why not a radeion bullet?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Darkseid .........

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emperorb777

@eatmore_payless said:

@WillPayton said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

I dont think so.

When was the last time a Lantern made Kryptonite radiation.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By greenteaforme

What's the difference between a Batlantern and just a...Green Lantern? He brings no additional powers to the table. Hal Jordan is more willful than Bats is, so.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KMART4455

I think Batman loses here... Give him a Sinestro Corps Ring and maybe.. Since Bats is all about the fear thing.. Not sure if DS would be scared though.. Anyway DS wins this.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By AtPhantom

@eatmore_payless said:

Because the last time a GL ring encountered a radion bullet, it couldn't even analyze the damn thing, let alone replicate it.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rpgr

@greenteaforme: But Bats can make better constructs than Jordan. In Elseworlds tales, Bruce has shown to be just as good if not better than Jordan after some training.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By greenteaforme

@greenteaforme said:

What's the difference between a Batlantern and just a...Green Lantern? He brings no additional powers to the table. Hal Jordan is more willful than Bats is, so.

It's still simply a GL vs. Darkseid.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vaeternus

Ok, I edited the original post I made in two battles. First one remains, GL Batman vs. Darkseid, second battle is Yellow Lantern Batman vs. Darkseid.

@CapitolPunishment said:

Batman can do anything he can think of with the ring, only his imagination is his limit.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AtPhantom

Except, again, GL rings quite clearly cannot replicate Fourth World materials. So no, rings have limits other than imagination. No radion bullets for Bats.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vaeternus

Actually, if Batman can think it it can exist within that 12 hours of prep of learning as much as he can about Darkseid and Apocalypse Forth World. That's the rules of this thread, if he can imagine it, it exists plain and simple. All who aren't sure, please read and refer to the OP. I've edited and updated the rules of the thread, should answer any questions you may have.

Remember, there's two battles here. GL Batman and YL Batman vs. Darkseid.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By nefarious

Batman wins with 12 hours of prep-time. 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom

Then it's not really Green Lantern Batman, is it? It's a nonsense uber Batman that we cannot really gauge because we have nothing to compare him with seeing as how his powers are completely arbitrary.

Also, it's Apokolips.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Batman with 12 hours prep would at least be able to make a Radion gun and pew pew... defeat Darkseid. The Green Lantern Ring would help him keep Darkseid a distance and protect himself from most of Darkseid's attacks.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vaeternus

@AtPhantom said:

Whatever lol, too many stories use that word lol from Mutant Apocalypse to DC's Apokolips. Anywho, it's GL Batman and YL Batman. If I wanted Batman to win, I'd give him Supermans powers on top of the ring. It's a fair match. I'm sure if not for Darkseid's powers, Bats would beat the snot out of him in H2H for the record. But being as how that would be pointless..

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dextersinister

Kryptonite is simply radiated rocks from Krypton that adversely effect the biology of Kryptons so it's not far fetched for it to be reproduced via technology. Radion is a rare magical rock that effects the the New Gods because of magic so it wouldn't have a chemical symbol being a finite material.

He can have the Radion bullet he had in Crisis but Darkseid was literally dying anyway since he won't be in this fight he can use any of his obscure powers to easily beat Bats. TK, mind control, teleporting others, making monsters at will. Batman has lost to people far lower on the power totem pole with as much prep as he could get, he won't stand a chance against Darkseid.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Black

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Batman with 12 hours prep would at least be able to make a Radion gun and pew pew... defeat Darkseid. The Green Lantern Ring would help him keep Darkseid a distance and protect himself from most of Darkseid's attacks.

How? He needs radion first.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Billy Batson said:

Darkseid stomps.
BB

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dextersinister

This was half the GL corps

No Caption Provided

The Guardians probably consider lanterns as replaceable as Darkseid does hunger dogs.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vaeternus

Interesting history there ^ but then you ask, Bats has defeated people like Darkseid or near his level(such as Superman) among others or outsmarted them, so I don't think it's out of the question that bats could defeat Darkseid. I don't think he'll kill him but defeat, possible. Even in the shows, Darkseid always says he's impressed with Batman's intellect and agility for a human.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Typhion

Hal would do better. Bats doesn't have the will to take full advantage of the ring. Hal's will is unparalleled. Darkseid OB's right through Bats' best construct and batman gets the ole OB white out erase.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By greenteaforme

@Vaeternus said:

Interesting history there ^ but then you ask, Bats has defeated people like Darkseid or near his level(such as Superman) among others or outsmarted them, so I don't think it's out of the question that bats could defeat Darkseid. I don't think he'll kill him but defeat, possible. Even in the shows, Darkseid always says he's impressed with Batman's intellect and agility for a human.

Darkseid is a genius. Not to say Batman is unintelligent, but Darkseid is not going to get so easily outsmarted by the Bats to the point of being outright defeated in cold combat.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SpideyPresence

*Sigh* and everyone ignores the 12 hours of prep.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dextersinister

@SpideyPresence said:

*Sigh* and everyone ignores the 12 hours of prep.

They haven't that's why people are even humouring the idea.

Bat's simply can't do it. If he has had any wins against anything close to Darkseid's level they have always had easily exploitable weaknesses, Darkseid's greatest weakness is his thirst for the anti-life equation but I doubt he'd fall for the envelope with anti-life equation written on it underneath a box propped up by a stick.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AtPhantom: When Stewart dug up the bullet he had no idea what it was, his ring was also unable to preform any analysis short of nearly overloading his ring before getting bind sided and nearly killed. When GL's analyze anything the Oan database stored in the ring does the bulk of the work, however not all of it, the mind and knowledge of the ring wielder also have a small play. Outside the new gods that are alive (possibly limited to DS himself), Batman has the most extensive knowledge of the bullet design, right there, stored in his brain. Given his past experience, if Batman wearing a GL ring were to encounter that bullet or a similar one he would have no trouble at all analyzing it, documenting the specific details for his ring to store for future green lanterns that come across the element. It would be like having the bat-computer and all the equipment in the bat-cave literally at his fingertips, he could just download the bullet schematics right off is computer along with all the other data stored on it right into his ring in a matter of seconds. However, I agree with you that he would not just be able to simply will the bullet into existence. Its questionable if the ring would be capable of creating the bullet out of thin air and even if it could its questionable if Batman has the skills necessary to to create it out of nothing, if he had the raw materials on hand I believe with his knowledge he could replicate the bullet. It is possible Batman can use the ring to facilitate a search for the necessary elements to construct the bullet in 12 hours, if he does not succeed on that front he will lose this battle 9/10 times. Sorry for the giant paragraph, I can't properly space anything on this forum from my phone.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#39  Edited By KainScion

@CapitolPunishment: cool story bro. too bad its fanfiction.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KainScion: What part? The part where he analyzed a radion bullet, recreated it along with a gun designed to shoot it? Or the part he shot and nearly killed Darksied with it? Please elaborate, or read comics before posting.Edit: It was a coo story, it was called final crisis. The only fan fic part is would he be able to replicate the feat in 12 hours with the assistance of a green lantern ring, but I forgot, hypothetical battles aren't what this board is for. Oh wait...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vaeternus

@greenteaforme said:

@Vaeternus said:

Darkseid is a genius. Not to say Batman is unintelligent, but Darkseid is not going to get so easily outsmarted by the Bats to the point of being outright defeated in cold combat.

True, but I never said easily outsmarted, personally I doubt either of them would get easily outsmarted lol. But in the animated shows, movies etc Batman outsmarts Darkseid relatively easier or with some prep apparently. That's why I gave him 12 hours here, and the second battle he has the Yellow Ring/Sinestro corps with fear.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By greenteaforme

@Vaeternus said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Vaeternus said:

True, but I never said easily outsmarted, personally I doubt either of them would get easily outsmarted lol. But in the animated shows, movies etc Batman outsmarts Darkseid relatively easier or with some prep apparently. That's why I gave him 12 hours here, and the second battle he has the Yellow Ring/Sinestro corps with fear.

Darkseid fears nothing.

And the animated Darkseid is a huge vajayjay compared to comic Darkseid. Especially pre-Crisis. Like, comic Darkseid would easily smack the animated Darkseid away like a flea.

Animated Darkseid's best showing was in the movie with Supergirl. He put the smackdown on two Kryptonians pretty easily, but Superman kinda...eh.

I guess Superman has to win in the end.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dextersinister

@Vaeternus said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Vaeternus said:

The animated universe is it's own beast and bare no relevance to the characters in the comics. Batman getting the bombs was laughable and full of PIS, doomsday weapons where guarded by 2 guys and had an incredibly basic password by security firm standards. A decent password will have a symbol not found on a keyboard so that programs can't find it by going through a combination of letters and numbers.

Jason_X22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jason_X22

Batman

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vaeternus

@greenteaforme said:

@Vaeternus said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Vaeternus said:

Darkseid fears nothing.

And the animated Darkseid is a huge vajayjay compared to comic Darkseid. Especially pre-Crisis. Like, comic Darkseid would easily smack the animated Darkseid away like a flea.

Animated Darkseid's best showing was in the movie with Supergirl. He put the smackdown on two Kryptonians pretty easily, but Superman kinda...eh.

I guess Superman has to win in the end.

I know, but Batman may be able to do more damage with the Sinestro Corps ring then GL, you know?Batman doesn't exactly fear anything either(for a human I mean lol) Oh yeah I know, I'm just saying in the animated even original films which follows the comics way more then the animated tv shows, Batman seems to deal with Darkseid. Obviously Darkseid's powers are toned down a notch, but then so is Supermans. I thought part of that fight was PIS, like example Superman is way more powerful then Supergirl and he proved that when he actually tried and took her down fast in seconds when she was under Darkseid's control. Yet, at the end Darkseid punches him into space, and he's Knocked out for like 10 minutes, mean while Supergirl is holding her own against Darkseid. lol Yet, Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>Supergirl most would attest. Then when Superman woke up he came back to Earth, and beat the snot out Darkseid lol.

So sometimes things are due to plotlines, personally I don't know how Batman survived being smashed thru a wall lol when Darkseid grabbed him and questioned him.

@Dextersinister said:

@Vaeternus said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Vaeternus said:

The animated universe is it's own beast and bare no relevance to the characters in the comics. Batman getting the bombs was laughable and full of PIS, doomsday weapons where guarded by 2 guys and had an incredibly basic password by security firm standards. A decent password will have a symbol not found on a keyboard so that programs can't find it by going through a combination of letters and numbers.

What I was saying prior ^ like how Batman survived Darkseid smashing him thru a wall and the bombs thing lol, Batman apparently is like Brainiac there with figuring it out lol. I did like how that one did put Batman to his limit and had some PIS plotlines but so did Darkseid, would love to know how he survived Superman punching him zillion times in the face with heat vision.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dextersinister

@CapitolPunishment said:

@KainScion: What part? The part where he analyzed a radion bullet, recreated it along with a gun designed to shoot it? Or the part he shot and nearly killed Darksied with it? Please elaborate, or read comics before posting.Edit: It was a coo story, it was called final crisis. The only fan fic part is would he be able to replicate the feat in 12 hours with the assistance of a green lantern ring, but I forgot, hypothetical battles aren't what this board is for. Oh wait...

There was nothing special about what Batman did, he found a bullet that killed a god and put 2 and 2 together then confronted a dying Darkseid. He can't stop a full powered Darkseid even with the Mr.T collection of Radion.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vaeternus

I reckon it would still be interesting, since we've seen normal Batman in plots in comics avoid being vaped by Darkseid. So if he has an actual power, more interesting lol.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister: There was nothing simple about what he did, you're acting is if he just picked a random gun and shot someone. It was a temporal bullet that traveled through time, shot by a gun of DS's design, which why it was buried in cement with no entry point. To replicate that shot that killed Orion it was something special; and DS wasn't dyeing until Batman shot him. He also has a GL ring here assisting him with everything he has ever known.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rpgr

@CapitolPunishment said:

He never recreated the bullet. The radeon bullet is a God weapon and Bats extracted it and reused it. The bullet would reconfigure itself with any gun and could be used with any gun. You missed the whole point of Grant's Final Crisis. God's are God's because they are physically powerful, it's about the use of thought as a weapon. If you can think it, it exists scenario.

Batman just used Darkseids own thought against him. Kind of like "what is seen cannot be unseen". The bullet was designed to kill anything, even a God. It had to kill Orion who is son of Darkseid so it would kill Darkseid himself

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vaeternus

So, in reality Batman uses wit mostly against Darkseid as oppose to having powers. Kind of like what he did in Superman Batman:Apokolips ?