Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1 k4tzm4n  Moderator
No Caption Provided

VERSUS

No Caption Provided

A construction zone in New York. The sun is setting and the teams begin at opposite ends (50 feet starting distance). Naturally, this is an environment with an adequate amount of cover. Be it pillars or equipment, it's a varied environment and everything is on limits. Unpopulated.

Rules

• Random encounter.
  • Komodo has unlimited regular arrows and a grappling arrow.
  • Ollie has unlimited regular arrows but limited ammo with his trick arrows.
  • Crossbones has his wrist gauntlet (crossbow/knife).
  • Bullseye has assorted throwing projectiles (shurikens, small daggers, etc).
  • Standard elimination rules apply.
  • In character.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Please, don't everyone jump at once.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Bumpity.

Never even heard of Komodo, someone want to spread some love?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 1

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By russellmania77

which green arrow?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Basically I can see it going either way but it's more possible for Team 2 to win.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I feel inclined to go with Team 2. Both are more ruthless, and would go straight for the kill. I'd venture to say that they have more experience as well. Crossbones is one of the MU's best hand-to-hand combatants (going up against a Super-Soldier on a daily basis), and he's shown superb marksmanship before (something about shooting into someone's ear, if memory serves). Bullseye himself is - as everyone knows - arguably the best marksman in the MU, and has the unpredictability factor with his penchant for random objects. Given the nature of the battlefield, I think the two would be able to get a win with a mix of close-range and long-range attacks.

Now, admittedly, I know nothing about Komodo. So if anyone has something to point out, feel free.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 k4tzm4n  Moderator
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@veshark said:

I feel inclined to go with Team 2. Both are more ruthless, and would go straight for the kill. I'd venture to say that they have more experience as well. Crossbones is one of the MU's best hand-to-hand combatants (going up against a Super-Soldier on a daily basis), and he's shown superb marksmanship before (something about shooting into someone's ear, if memory serves). Bullseye himself is - as everyone knows - arguably the best marksman in the MU, and has the unpredictability factor with his penchant for random objects. Given the nature of the battlefield, I think the two would be able to get a win with a mix of close-range and long-range attacks.

Now, admittedly, I know nothing about Komodo. So if anyone has something to point out, feel free.

He shot Troll in the ear with an assault rifle (it was a tranq round). Though it's worth noting he doesn't have a firearm here, just his wrist gauntlet.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@revamp said:

Bumpity.

Never even heard of Komodo, someone want to spread some love?

This is from k4tz' Best Battles

Hmm...this is a tough one. Green Arrow and Komodo are both expert marksman (with Komodo barely edging out Green Arrow from what we've seen so far), and would certainly hit their targets when they are open, but Bullseye is still in a higher degree of accuracy from what I've seen. Crossbones would most likely dominate anyone here in a hand-to-hand battle, but that's if he can get close enough.

I could see Crossbones spraying and keeping the archer team down behind cover for a while, and Bullseye throwing his projectiles too so that Crossbones can slowly edge closer to Green Arrow/Komodo. However, if any of the archers spring out of their cover for even a second, they could get a good shot on Crossbones (but Bullseye could also get a shot on them). A key factor though, is Green Arrow's morals. If Komodo springs out of his cover to take a shot at Crossbones or Bullseye, he'd probably kill them right at the spot. Green Arrow will hold back a lot, and seeing as Team 2 is ruthless, that might be his downfall, leaving Komodo in a 2 vs.1 odds that he may not be able to overcome.

Overall, I could see it going either way, but Team 2 might barely edge it out in this fight. Great set-up by the way :)

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm going with Team 2 in a good fight.

Komodo has shown that he is no joke, same with Green Arrow, but Crossbones could destroy anyone here in hand to hand combat and Bullseye is one of the best marksmen in the Marvel U.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

I think Team 2 possibly gets a fairly solid majority of wins ---- Komodo's claim to fame is how easily he kicks the crap out of Ollie, but I have really not been all that impressed with DCnU Ollie.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@citizenbane: Exactly why I attempted to even the odds by restricting team 2's gear and giving Ollie full access to his trick arrows. Figured it would at the very least be more amusing that way -- you know, assuming he grabs the right trick arrows :/