Gothic/Steampunk PYP Tourney R1: Blackestnight93 vs Rootfredyria (fred DQ)

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Zetsu-San

@blackestnight93:

• Jacob and Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed) (1)
  • Alexander Anderson (Hellsing) (6)
  • Perk: Colt and First Blade

VS

@rootfredyria

• Daud (Dishonored) (3)
  • Mr. Hyde (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) (2)
  • Scarecrow (DC) (1)
  • 15 Mordor Orcs (1)
  • Perk: 1 hour of prep and basic knowledge

Map

Blackestnight starts on the left hand side of the map, and root starts on the right:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• BFR can be used for traveling, but only lasts 30 seconds when used on opponents.
  • Matter Manipulation/Time-Manipulation/Reality-Warping cannot be used on player characters. Non-organic characters such as automatons, are not protected by this rule. Isaac's stasis gun is always allowed though.
  • 7 points to pick your characters
  • Teams have basic knowledge of each other, and no knowledge of their enemies
  • All supernatural energies are equalized
  • Werewolves and similar beings can freely switch forms without losing equipment.
  • Summons are limited to 15
  • Traps are limited to 10 out at a time.
  • Telepathic attacks are limited to inflicting fear, head aches, drowsiness, and minor hallucinations
  • 10 day time limit between posts
  • 3 posts each.
  • I define Basic Knowledge as things that the general community (that deals with this sort of thing) would know. So like, basic knowledge for Crowley or Azazel, would be what the average hunter knows about demons.
  • Teams will not in-fight
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vertigo-
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: are there random enemies in the area, like in the game?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

T4V

RootFredyria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: I am new to this so I am not fully aware of how format works for one of these but I'd like to wish you luck.

Prep

I get an hours worth of preparation on the battlefield which will enable me to do some things to make my team more powerful then they are now.

Arcane Bond: Daud is capable of forming a bond with anyone he chooses and enabling them access to his power. He will do this with the whole team. This means that every team member I have can now use Blink, Pull, Vitality, and Shadow Kill. I will also be using one of the Daud's 8 Bone Charm Slots on Hearty Crew which makes all those he is empowering stronger.

Summon Assassin: Daud is also capable of summoning anyone he is currently empowering to him. He'll be using his power to bring Billie Lurk into the battle. Billie Lurk is also simultaneously empowered by Delilah Copperspoon which gives her access to powers that Daud does not have.

Orc Tactics: Orcs come in different flavors, you have the standard, the archer, the defender, the spearman, and the berzerker. I will be using 8 Defenders and 7 Berzerkers.

Branding the Orcs: During Shadow of Mordor, Talion brands Orcs with the Wraith's power. The Wraith explains to Talion that he is able to do this by dominating their will and making them fear him more than Sauron. Fear is ultimately how Talion controls the Orcs. Now, my team has no need to get into the minds and muck about with domination because I have someone who can go straight to the source, Fear. Scarecrow will use his Fear Toxin to make him the one they fear above all else. They will now die for him.

Taking a Drink: Hyde can't keep up his form permanently. This is why he had a case of his Serum with him that Dorian Grey was so easily able to pilfer. Now, I don't need Hyde to last forever just for the battle, so we'll use the Serum on all the Orcs. Since Orcs are already stronger than humans, they will now be outright monsters.

Fear the Beast: Just before the battle starts, Scarecrow will access the Scarebeast. Scarebeast is super strong and durable as well as exudes Fear Toxin.

End Result:

• 8 Defenders amped to extreme levels by Hyde Serum, Arcane Bond, and being controlled by Fear Toxin
  • 7 Berzerkers amped to extreme levels by Hyde Serum, Arcane Bond, and being controlled by Fear Toxin
  • 1 Hyde amped with Arcane Bond
  • 1 Scarecrow amped with Arcane Bond and transformed into Scarebeast
  • 1 Daud
  • 1 Billie Lurk

Jacob and Evie Frye

Your Assassins only have 1 value and that is Eagle Vision. Everything they can do, Daud and Billie can do better. If you give them the Colt then Daud will take it. Activating Bend Time, Daud effectively makes the Colt and any ranged weapons useless. He and Billie then use Pull to paralyze both of them and then kill them with a Blink strike. They have no counter to this. They are ash.

Alexander Anderson

Reading up on this guy makes him seem quite the challenge but not insurmountable.

Alexander is strong and fast and can regenerate but is still only human. He doesn't have any kind of superhuman senses so he'll never find my team unless they want to be found. In addition, he has no resistance to poisons that I can find which means he's vulnerable to fear toxin. He may be decently strong but his body only weighs what a normal human body weighs.

His barriers are interesting but with all supernatural stuff equalized, he can't use his barriers without depowering the First Blade which given his penchant for blades, he is wielding.

Strategy

Given the gothic architecture and verticality of the cathedral ward, my team will have a supreme mobility advantage being able to instantly blink up and down levels. Your team will be forever unable to follow. Daud will head up to one of the towers. He then closes his eyes and stares into the void. Using Void Gaze, he finds your team. He asks the void about them and it answers. He now knows of the Nail and the First Blade and the Colt. The Outsider is a powerful ally.

Scarecrow chooses a place with little ventilation and begins venting Fear Toxin. He likely chooses the Catherdral itself. 2 Defenders brace the heavy doors as Berzerkers take upper positions in the building. Hyde and 4 Defenders take up position at the organ. Billie begins setting up Stun and Arc Mines at the entrance. Billie then takes the remaining Defenders and joins Daud.

Daud initiates a Bend Time and that is when 2 Defenders Blink at Anderson. Billie and Daud then yank Jacob and Evie away with Pull and kill them taking the Colt and Blink away. My Defenders are likely dead but so are your Assassins, leaving Alexander blind.

At this point, Daud and Billie begin sniping at Anderson to direct him to the Cathedral. Once close enough, Hyde will be signaled to yell to draw him in. He'll come because he has no reason not to come. His speed is impressive but the mines will slow him down. Even Blink can't get through an Arc Mine without Bend Time so Alexander won't. His Regeneration might protect him but he'll be slowed. Daud activates Bend Time forcing Alexander to Melee only. Then the Fear Toxin hits and Alexander loses focus. Scarebeast then uses Pull on him paralyzing him. The First Blade could allow him to escape but it will take time just as it took Dean. Then the Berzerkers strike. They savage his body taking his limbs, including the one with the Mark. He regenerates but not quickly enough to prevent Daud from using Pull to retrieve the Nail. Then Billie puts a bullet from the Colt in his head. Even if you manage to survive all that, you still have to fight Shadow Kill. Shadow Kill will turn you to ash upon any number of these deaths. It would basically means that the Outsider is taking down Alexander. I wanted Daud because Shadow Kill would allow me to take out difficult to kill targets.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag please

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootfredyria: nice post. my opener was already started, although now I'll have to add a huge section in which I counter your prep as well. Shouldn't be too much longer hopefully

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vertigo-

@rootfredyria

Alexander Anderon

No Caption Provided

Bio

Anderson is the ace of the Iscariot Organization in the Hellsing universe. What is the Iscariot you may ask? Basically it's the special forces of the Vatican, charged with hunting down supernatural monstrosities, much like what the Hellsing organization does in Britain. Anderson is their best agent and has made a long career of putting down vampires and the like.

Stats

• Superhuman strength
  • Superhuman speed
  • Superhuman senses
  • Regenerative healing factor

Strength

Anderson is easily superhuman by our standards, given that he's able to casually dismember nazi vampires (who are massively stronger then normal people, as well as far far more durable) as well as decapitate even stronger beings like Alucard himself. I have others if this doesn't convince you btw

Speed

Anderson is quite fast when he wants to be, he has blitzed Alucard himself, who is an easy bullet timer as he was able to perfectly keep track of Luke Valentine, who was bullet timing casually

And yet, Anderson was able to blitz him.

No Caption Provided

So, Anderson is quite fast, as we can see.

Superhuman senses

Anderson has displayed some uncanny sense throughout his appearances in Hellsing.

Take the moment in the mansion. He is on the upper floor from them and is able to throw his bayonets into Seras multiple times, as well as set up a barrier. Keep in mind that this even caught Alucard himself off guard

Regenerative factor.

Anderson has a really good healing factor, he was even able to shrug off gunfire from the casul, which, while it may look like a handgun, fires 13mm rounds, while a normal handgun uses 9mm. vastly more powerful.

Hell, he replicates this feat not even panels later

Now, while Anderson is very impressive here, for this match, he has a knife known as the first blade, which, according to supernatural (TV Show) lore, lets him kill any known being. Presumably, this would include every member of your team here (I've also checked with the tourney host and he assured me that the use of the blade here would bypass the need for the mark of Cain on Anderson in order to work). This essentially makes him capable of killing everyone here, regardless of their durability. And given Andersons penchant for short blades, a deadly combination has been created

Jacob and Evie Frye

No Caption Provided

Bio

Born to Assassin parents during the Industrial revolution, Evie and Jacob couldn't be more different. While Evie was calm, and put an emphasis on planning out her missions, her headstrong brother was more brash and impulsive throughout his work, causing much friction between the two during their assassin careers. However they both shared a passion for justice which led to their trip into London to liberate it from their Templar oppressors.

Stats:

• Peak human physicals
  • Master weapon combatants
  • master stealth
  • master h2h combatants
  • eagle vision

Trained in combat since birth, both Jacob and Evie Frye have the capability of taking on and defeating multiple enemies at once, striking hard and fast, while reacting to their enemies. They also have the physicals to free run around an industrial era London, jumping, climbing, grabbing around the city for long periods of time without rest.

Both Jacob and Evie are skilled in h2h and weapon-based combat, utilizing brass knuckles, kurkri's and cane swords alongside revolver firearms. They also weilded smoke bombs to confuse and blind their enemies in combat and outside of it. They also have access to Hallucinogenic Darts (video shows the darts and their effects) and Throwing knives After training with the Indian assassin brotherhood, they also gained access to fear grenades

Both Evie and Jacob are masters at stealth, with Evie Frye favoring it more so then her brother. She is so skilled that she could seemingly turn invisible while stationary

As the twins are descended from the First Civilization, they both possess the extra sensory ability known as Eagle vision. Their eagle vision allowed them to mark their targets and allowed them to track them across long distances. They were even able to tell which people were their friends, or enemies. Eagle vision also doubled as a sort of X-ray vision, allowing them to see and mark enemies that were on other floors or in nearby buildings.

The twins also come with perfect teamwork, seeing as they are close family, and have worked together virtually their entire lives.

Now, for this match, the twins are going to have a piece of gear known as The Colt. According to the Supernatural show, the Colt is a legendary gun, which, when used with the 13 bullets, is known to be capable of killing anyone once they get shot. Jacob and Evie will share this gun between them, swapping it back and forth if need be (since they have perfect teamwork, this wouldn't be unreasonable, or unexpected). Although Jacob, being the type to favor firearms, will have primary possession of the gun.

Debunking your prep

I never thought this section would be needed, but after reading through what you said your team will do during their hour of prep, There are a lot of errors.

Arcane bond

Arcane Bond: Daud is capable of forming a bond with anyone he chooses and enabling them access to his power. He will do this with the whole team. This means that every team member I have can now use Blink, Pull, Vitality, and Shadow Kill. I will also be using one of the Daud's 8 Bone Charm Slots on Hearty Crew which makes all those he is empowering stronger

While Daud is capable of doing this, he has only ever done this with his own group, the Whalers. Furthermore, the in game description of the Arcane Bond power is this. Furthermore, Daud has never met any member of your team before this match,, and your team doesn't have any semblence of teamwork at all. So, it would be massively out of character for Daud to even consider imbuding anyone here with copies of his powers. So, this really isn't happening at all considering everyone on your team is in character and you have no teamwork to speak of.

Summoning Billie Lurk

Summon Assassin: Daud is also capable of summoning anyone he is currently empowering to him. He'll be using his power to bring Billie Lurk into the battle. Billie Lurk is also simultaneously empowered by Delilah Copperspoon which gives her access to powers that Daud does not have.

Now, while Daud can summon his no-name assassins from his group, he will not, while in character summon Billie Lurk of all people. If you've played Knife of Dunwall (Dishonoured DLC), then it's pretty clear why. For those of you unfamiliar with Dishonoured and it's DLC's, I will explain. Billie Lurk was a member of Daud's group in the Dishonoured universe and part of the Knife of Dunwall campaign reveals that Billie had planned to assassinate Daud, however, due to Daud's actions, she decided to go against this idea, yet Daud learned of it anyway. In the canon ending to Dishonoured, Daud spares Billie's life, yet exiles her from his group, and the city itself. You can watch the whole scene here (clink the link)). So, Daud isn't summoning someone who is essentially a traitor to him, while in character. So this is out as well.

Branding the orcs

Branding the Orcs: During Shadow of Mordor, Talion brands Orcs with the Wraith's power. The Wraith explains to Talion that he is able to do this by dominating their will and making them fear him more than Sauron. Fear is ultimately how Talion controls the Orcs. Now, my team has no need to get into the minds and muck about with domination because I have someone who can go straight to the source, Fear. Scarecrow will use his Fear Toxin to make him the one they fear above all else. They will now die for him.

This also isn't happening. Your team still doesn't have any form of teamwork and there is no way that 15 mordor Orcs are just going to let Crane inject them with his fear toxin. They'd rip him apart if he tried. Furthermore, you haven't even supported your assertion that Crane can even dominate their minds and make them his servants with his toxin. Just because both methods utilize fear doesn't mean that the effects are the same. Hell, people injected with Crane's fear toxin end up hallucinating, they don't get controlled. This method alone takes your orcs out of the fight if anything (or kills Crane if he tries it). Hell, Crane's toxin is more akin to a hallucinogen. So this isn't happening either.

Taking a drink

Taking a Drink: Hyde can't keep up his form permanently. This is why he had a case of his Serum with him that Dorian Grey was so easily able to pilfer. Now, I don't need Hyde to last forever just for the battle, so we'll use the Serum on all the Orcs. Since Orcs are already stronger than humans, they will now be outright monsters.

This also doesn't happen. Your team has no semblance of teamwork or trust among them. And while Orcs may have low ish IQ's, they aren't that stupid as to just take some random ass drug that a complete stranger gives them. So, this doesn't happen either...

Fear the beast

Fear the Beast: Just before the battle starts, Scarecrow will access the Scarebeast. Scarebeast is super strong and durable as well as exudes Fear Toxin.

Yeah, no. This also isn't happening. The scarebeast has a grand total of 6 appearances through DC. 5 of which were in the story line As the Crow Flies in which Crane wasn't even aware of the transformation itself. And 1 appearance in Batman War Games. the latter issue was released in 2005. Scarecrow has had dozens of appearances since War Games, from Gotham Underground, to Battle for the Cowl, to even making appearances in the Blackest Night and not once has he utilized this form at all, despite encountering multiple situations in which this form would be useful. Crane hasn't used this form in over 6 years by pre-52 standards and 11 years by a composite standard. The only way Crane would utilize the Scarebeast transformation is if he was massively out of character here, which he isn't. So this really isn't happening by any stretch

Batman vol 1 issue 628- Crane talking about the Scarebeast. As he said
Batman vol 1 issue 628- Crane talking about the Scarebeast. As he said "he has nothing to do with this incarnation"
Scans are from Batman vol issue 630. Scarebeast is KO'd by batman, turns out to be Crane. Scarebeast was controlled by Penguin the entire time. Nothing to prove that Crane is aware of the transformation as Crane himself admits in issue 628.
Batman War games: Act 3 issue 8- Scarecrow get's KO'd, transforms randomly. Nothing indicates that he did this at will as it's totally random. Also this is the last issue in which the Scarebeast ever makes an appearance
Batman War games: Act 3 issue 8- Scarecrow get's KO'd, transforms randomly. Nothing indicates that he did this at will as it's totally random. Also this is the last issue in which the Scarebeast ever makes an appearance

End result

8 Defenders amped to extreme levels by Hyde Serum, Arcane Bond, and being controlled by Fear Toxin

7 Berzerkers amped to extreme levels by Hyde Serum, Arcane Bond, and being controlled by Fear Toxin

1 Hyde amped with Arcane Bond

1 Scarecrow amped with Arcane Bond and transformed into Scarebeast

1 Daud

1 Billie Lurk

What you actually end up with:

• 8 defender orcs (could be hallucinating from the toxin Crane gives them, making them non-factors)
  • 7 berserker orcs (could be hallucinating from the toxin Crane gives them, making them non-factors)
  • 1 Hyde
  • 1 scarecrow (could be dead if he goes after the orcs)
  • 1 Daud

Countering your "claims"

Jacob and Evie Frye

Your Assassins only have 1 value and that is Eagle Vision. Everything they can do, Daud and Billie can do better. If you give them the Colt then Daud will take it. Activating Bend Time, Daud effectively makes the Colt and any ranged weapons useless. He and Billie then use Pull to paralyze both of them and then kill them with a Blink strike. They have no counter to this. They are ash.

You kinda forgot the fact that Jacob and Evie are the only people here on either of our teams, with any semblence of teamwork. Even better for them is that they have perfect teamwork. Now that we've debunked Billie showing up, this is just Daud on his own against 2 assassins. Sure Daud can stop time, but this only affects projectiles, Evie and Jacob themselves are unaffected, as per the tourney hosts rule on how bend time works in this tournament:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention that Jacob and Evie will know exactly where Daud is at all times, considering they can mark everyone here with their eagle vision and the range is pretty sizable.

As for how Jacob and Evie can take down Daud, two possible scenarios exist in my head. Although one is far more likely then another:

Set the trap, next step....

Given the range of their eagle vision and their favored tactics as Assassin's it is far more likely for Jacob and Evie to track Daud and stalk him and sneak attack him to death. This can come in many forms, from using their fear bombs, hallucination darts, or they could a classic sneak and stab motion, which could be enhanced with a few well thrown smoke bombs to blind Daud further, although that is just the icing on the proverbial cake

Direct Method

While I don't see this happening more often then not, I must admit that a very small possibility exists where Jacob and Evie might have to face Daud in direct combat (I see it as less then 5% though myself). If push comes to shove then Evie and Jacob can just use their numbers to gain an advantage, Given the short range of Daud's bend time ability, said distance would be short enough so that while Jacob shoots him (with Daud stopping the bullet), Evie, in a wide-arc motion, runs at Daud to move to engage him in close quarters combat. Since no proof exists (to my knowledge) that Daud can keep up the use of his powers while engaging in combat, nor does he possess the combat skills to gain the advantage on Evie. This open up the opportunity for either Evie to defeat him alone, or for Jacob to join his sibling for a breif 2 on 1 fight in which Daud goes down screaming.

Alexander Anderson

Reading up on this guy makes him seem quite the challenge but not insurmountable.

Alexander is strong and fast and can regenerate but is still only human. He doesn't have any kind of superhuman senses so he'll never find my team unless they want to be found. In addition, he has no resistance to poisons that I can find which means he's vulnerable to fear toxin. He may be decently strong but his body only weighs what a normal human body weighs.

Well, as I'm pretty sure I've shown, Anderson does have a degree of superhuman sensing ;) Also, Crane isn't even touching Anderson with his fear toxin considering I've debunked Crane using the Scarebeast (see above) and Crane gets a bayonet thrown into his skull by Anderson before Crane even come close to range. Crane is only human and he isn't surviving that. My assassins could also deal with Crane with a gunshot. But Anderson does the job way easier and has a higher chance of encountering Crane seeing as he's far more mobile in this match

His barriers are interesting but with all supernatural stuff equalized, he can't use his barriers without depowering the First Blade which given his penchant for blades, he is wielding.

He doesn't really need his barriers for this fight really. They'd only be useful against vampires and other supernatural monsters, in which your team has none. So this is irrelevant.

Your "strategy"

Given the gothic architecture and verticality of the cathedral ward, my team will have a supreme mobility advantage being able to instantly blink up and down levels. Your team will be forever unable to follow. Daud will head up to one of the towers. He then closes his eyes and stares into the void. Using Void Gaze, he finds your team. He asks the void about them and it answers. He now knows of the Nail and the First Blade and the Colt. The Outsider is a powerful ally.

Daud is the only one blinking anywhere, considering he gives nobody else here his powers and Bilie doesn't show up (who would trust a traitor, much less one who tried to kill you, am i rite?) Also, unable to follow? Surely you must be joking. Evie and Jacob have rope launchers that let them zip up, down and across Industrial London. While they may not be as fast as Daud's blink, they can surely go around on rooftops just as well. Also, what is this bullshit you're attempting to pull with Void gaze? That's not how it works... Like what the actual hell? This is how it actually works. Hell, here is a game play picture describing the power:

No Caption Provided

So, no. You aren't finding out anything more then what your basic knowledge perk gets you. Void gaze also doesn't have anything close the range as to let Daud see the whole battlefield at once.

Scarecrow chooses a place with little ventilation and begins venting Fear Toxin. He likely chooses the Catherdral itself. 2 Defenders brace the heavy doors as Berzerkers take upper positions in the building. Hyde and 4 Defenders take up position at the organ. Billie begins setting up Stun and Arc Mines at the entrance. Billie then takes the remaining Defenders and joins Daud.

Scarecrow can go camp up in the cathedral all he wants. He isn't doing squat here. See all that underlined stuff? None of this is happening considering your team has 0 teamwork and Billie isn't here. So, you get no stun mines, no arc mines, probably even no Orc defenders or support either. You get Scarecrow whimpering in the Cathedral though. Although it's useless.

Daud initiates a Bend Time and that is when 2 Defenders Blink at Anderson. Billie and Daud then yank Jacob and Evie away with Pull and kill them taking the Colt and Blink away. My Defenders are likely dead but so are your Assassins, leaving Alexander blind.

Well, you've never really proven how your team is finding my team for starters. If anything, Jacob and Evie find most your guys first given their eagle vision range (far superior to Daud's limited sight). And your orcs aren't doing squat in this fight. If they try and rush Anderson, he skewers them like pigs without a second though with dozens of bayonetts thrown at once. Hell, wanna know something better? Jacob and Evie will actually start supporting Anderson from the shadows considering their eagle vision will tell them that he's their ally here. Daud isn't touching Jacob and Evie unless he gets close, and then it basically devolves into the plan I laid out earlier. 2v1 in Evie and Jacobs favor.

At this point, Daud and Billie begin sniping at Anderson to direct him to the Cathedral. Once close enough, Hyde will besignaled to yell to draw him in. He'll come because he has no reason not to come. His speed is impressive but the mines will slow him down. Even Blink can't get through an Arc Mine without Bend Time so Alexander won't. His Regeneration might protect him but he'll be slowed. Daud activates Bend Time forcing Alexander to Melee only. Then the Fear Toxin hits and Alexander loses focus. Scarebeast then uses Pull on him paralyzing him. The First Blade could allow him to escape but it will take time just as it took Dean. Then the Berzerkers strike. They savage his body taking his limbs, including the one with the Mark. He regenerates but not quickly enough to prevent Daud from using Pull to retrieve the Nail. Then Billie puts a bullet from the Colt in his head. Even if you manage to survive all that, you still have to fight Shadow Kill. Shadow Kill will turn you to ash upon any number of these deaths. It would basically means that the Outsider is taking down Alexander. I wanted Daud because Shadow Kill would allow me to take out difficult to kill targets.

Yeah no, none of this is happening either. Billie isn't here, Daud is most likely dead from Evie and Jacob. Also "Hyde signalled to yell"? What part of "you have no teamwork" is so hard to understand? Hyde won't listen to anyone on his team lol. You also have no mines as there is nobody to set them up, while Daud is out...dying...I guess? So Anderson breaks into the cathedral to find a scared Crane, who he then kills without a second thought.

So, yeah. None of your orcs are in the cathedral since they have no reason to support Crane since you have no teamwork. Crane isn't scarebeast since it out of character for him to use it. No arc mines since Billie Lurk isn't here to set them up. Your Orcs are probably all dead thanks to Anderson while he gets to the cathedral. Oh, and Anderson can just one-shot Hyde if he encounters him thanks to the First Blade. Or if my Assassin's spot him, then 1 bullet from the Colt puts him down.

Conclusion

Your whole team dies pretty much. Your entire strategy has been debunked mostly since your team has no teamwork and all of your teams prep would be massively out of character for them. Anderson ends up being the MVP of my entire team and takes out all your fodder, Crane, & Hyde alone. Daud goes down to my assassins as they can either stealth him to death (see above) or use their numbers to gain a victory in direct combat.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RootFredyria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Sorry, I will try to get a post up by Sunday by the latest. Finals and holiday stuff has eaten up alot of my time.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootfredyria: The site I use for scans is finally back online, so I want to make a few edits to my opener (add in scans as well as revise a few arguments). I'll let you know when my edits are finished. Apologies if this causes any hassle on your end.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootfredyria: final edits are finished. Apologies for making them so late after my post. But, as I said, the site I use for comic scans came back online recently, and I wanted to add in those scans to support my case as best as I could

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Just going to move you up, since your opponent hasn't logged in at all in quite a while, and has a rather limited post count.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers