Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lettsplay10
No Caption Provided

Gorr and Void see Superman Prime and want to kill him

Prime called himself a god so Gorr got triggered and slaps him and that triggers Prime and he said

fight takes place at asgard bloodlust on

No Caption Provided
jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

prime.

SaiToNoHado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does gorr have the necro sword?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the duo solo.

Lol @ triggers.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does gorr have the necro sword?

Any time you see Gorr on the battle forum it can be assumed he has the sword since without it he is just an ordinary humanoid.

SaiToNoHado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody doesn't like Prime.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Void stomps Prime. Gorr just slaps him whenever he has the chance.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am triggered

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gore just kills them both with a slice to add to his power

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reaverlation

Void? Uhhh... Prime beats Gorr though

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Really, you think Prime can take Gorr? He was tanking Thor's best hits to the face and an attack from a Skyfather which sent him lightyears. This is Superman Prime but is that still in Prime's ability?

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FlashofTommorow
KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Is Prime durable against Molecule Manipulation? And even tho Sentry/Void killed Molecule Mnaipulation (although we don't know on what level Owen was at the time). And did Void killed Loki when he had Norn stones? How much of an amp they are?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Void actually solo Prime?

SCWW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

with statmants team stomps with feats prime destroys ;D

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Prime.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: Depends on who you ask I guess, sometime ago I saw a thread that was Void vs Superman Prime and Superboy Prime and most of the people agreed that Man Prime could solo both.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr solos doesn't have many feats but the ones he has are above prim . He is the for butcher for a reason beating skyfathers easily one slice =prime done....void probably can too in a tougher fight

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@reaverlation said:

Really, you think Prime can take Gorr? He was tanking Thor's best hits to the face and an attack from a Skyfather which sent him lightyears. This is Superman Prime but is that still in Prime's ability?

Prime >>> Thor and there's no comparison. Prime fought Monarch, someone so powerful the Monitors feared Nathaniel's power. Monarch literally stomped countless Supermen, captain atoms, etc. And 2 of those Supermen were Red Son Superman, who tanked 6 exploding black holes, and Tangent Superman. Prime was the one capable or hurting him and ripped open his suit, which tanked everything prior to Prime's encounter and held in energy which destroyed a universe. And any sort of magic attack won't phase Prime

Zansuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr kills Prime easily... Flying brick against a fighter that wants to get close and slash you with his Universal threath level God-slayer sword.

Vois watches and begs Gorr to give him a turn slapping Prime.

Due to the Necro Sword and Void's intangible abilities... Prime dies easily.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Goldchamp101

Team. Also lol at Gorr getting triggered

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team, comfortably... Prime vs Void is very debatable

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't remember any mention on Necro Sword being a magic based weapon.

Anyway, I don't see any possible scenario in which Prime won't be stomped.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime would beats the void.

I don't know nothing about gorr so i ca't say if sbp can beat him or not.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Void at its best can arguably solo.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By monarch2016

@apex_pretador said:

Void at its best can arguably solo.

Based on what?

Void is meh and not that powerfull

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch2016:

Void has TP, molecular manipulation superior to MM (beat him many times), is a shapeshifter so he will shapeshift through all his blows, can regen from one atom, can break every bone in hulk's body with one hit (I know SMP is stronger but he has no answer to versatility).

For more, I'd leave to @green_skaar

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch2016:

Void has TP, molecular manipulation superior to MM (beat him many times), is a shapeshifter so he will shapeshift through all his blows, can regen from one atom, can break every bone in hulk's body with one hit (I know SMP is stronger but he has no answer to versatility).

For more, I'd leave to @green_skaar

You don't like Prime that much now do you?

With those feats sentry would have problems against superman,thor and silver surfer,he wouldn't beat a guy like prime who has galaxy or even universal level durability.

The molecule manipulation thing is great but they tried that on prime before and didn't work.

Based on those feats superboy beats him easily.

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Gorr and Void solo.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By monarch2016

After i read a little about Gorr i say Prime wins this battle rather easly since both Gorr and Sentry have far less impressive feats,especially Gorr.

Edit:I don't know much about Gorr so i can't say much about this battle just yet.

Bust Prime would beat sentry in seconds

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch2016:

You don't like Prime that much now do you?

With those feats sentry would have problems against superman,thor and silver surfer,he wouldn't beat a guy like prime who has galaxy or even universal level durability.

The molecule manipulation thing is great but they tried that on prime before and didn't work.

Based on those feats superboy beats him easily.

When did I say I hate him?

Void solo'd Thor and multiple thor level characters in one move. He won't have trouble with them. Also, Void >>>>> Sentry by feats even though they are the same person (think like Fernus and MMH).

Void has the following powers which SMP has no answer to :

• Telepathy
  • Molecular manipulation. I'd liek to see some Molecule man level matter manip tried on SMP and failing.
  • I know that prime won't be put down physucally by viod, but void won't need to do it physically.
  • And no superBOY prime is definitely not beating void.

@krleavenger what do you think?

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

Just throwing my 2 cents here, Superman has better feats than Doomsday, but each time they fight, they are on equal footing, Beta Ray Bill has better feats than Thor, but when they fight it is stalemate between them, The Void has better feats(though it is arguable if it was him or Sentry defeating Molecule Man), but when he fights Sentry, it is a stalemate between them, be it in Sentry's mini-series, or post-siege, though their last fight was off panel, but Sentry said that he and Void were stalemating each other inside the sun(after Thor threw him inside it) for a long amount of time, then he said Void was bored and left.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By APEX_pretador

@crafter said:

@apex_pretador:

Just throwing my 2 cents here, Superman has better feats than Doomsday, but each time they fight, they are on equal footing, Beta Ray Bill has better feats than Thor, but when they fight it is stalemate between them, The Void has better feats(though it is arguable if it was him or Sentry defeating Molecule Man), but when he fights Sentry, it is a stalemate between them, be it in Sentry's mini-series, or post-siege, though their last fight was off panel, but Sentry said that he and Void were stalemating each other inside the sun(after Thor threw him inside it) for a long amount of time, then he said Void was bored and left.

Superman has better feats than DD because DD doesn't go around pulling & pushing planets, he is a rampaging monster.

Beta ray bill having better feats than Thor? Unless I'm mistaken, it was the opposite.

Sentry vs Void (IMO) is more like fighting the inner demons. That's why he can beat Void, or even weaken it enough for Thor to throw it into the sun.

But again, all of this is an opinion

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Bill actually busts planets because he is a stupid character that looks like a horse so why not? No a horse like BoJack who is great but a horse like a stupid superhero.

Either of team should solo.

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Crafter

@apex_pretador:

Superman has better feats than DD because DD doesn't go around pulling & pushing planets, he is a rampaging monster.

Indeed. But the point is that even if you have better feats, in comics when characters fight other characters it matters not for writers.

Beta ray bill having better feats than Thor? Unless I'm mistaken, it was the opposite.

I haven't seen Thor busting planets, he can crack moons and such, but hasn't showcased actual planet destroying force.

Sentry vs Void (IMO) is more like fighting the inner demons.

You are right, but that's only true when they share the same body, and fight for control of it.

That's why he can beat Void, or even weaken it enough for Thor to throw it into the sun.

As i stated above, that is actually true when they share the same body. But Void can leave it, and become a sentinent being, without losing his power, and when that happens he and Sentry stalemate each other in fights. And Void is just a creation of Sentry, when he thinks that he is a boogeyman and so he acts as one, For example in Dark Avengers when Bullseye killed Sentry's wife, and told him that she is dead, Sentry took Void's form and his speech bubbles, but it was still Sentry talking, his personality, and his emotions.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Bill actually busts planets because he is a stupid character that looks like a horse so why not? No a horse like BoJack who is great but a horse like a stupid superhero.

Either of team should solo.

But Thor has also busted planets.

Anyways,BoJack is a horse?

No Caption Provided

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crafter said:

@apex_pretador:

Indeed. But the point is that even if you have better feats, in comics when characters fight other characters it matters not for writers.

I haven't seen Thor busting planets, he can crack moons and such, but hasn't showcased actual planet destroying force.

Sentry vs Void (IMO) is more like fighting the inner demons.

You are right, but that's only true when they share the same body, and fight for control of it.

That's why he can beat Void, or even weaken it enough for Thor to throw it into the sun.

As i stated above, that is actually true when they share the same body. But Void can leave it, and become a sentinent being, without losing his power, and when that happens he and Sentry stalemate each other in fights. And Void is just a creation of Sentry, when he thinks that he is a boogeyman and so he acts as one, For example in Dark Avengers when Bullseye killed Sentry's wife, and told him that she is dead, Sentry took Void's form and his speech bubbles, but it was still Sentry talking, his personality, and his emotions.

I have seen a few of scans of Thor busting planets, from CaV's mostly. It also says "worlds" in the scan.

Other than that, lets leave it as it is all Sentry's weird BS.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch2016: @apex_pretador: I think Sentry would beat Prime. If not then stalemate because there is no way Sentry can beat Prime. Prime may be able to resist Sentry but he has no way to kill Sentry or put him down.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: What about Void(who's actually in this thread)?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: lol, I meant BoJack Horseman. When has Thor legit planet busted?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I think Void beats Superman Prime. I'm sick of people calling Prime Skyfather level. Gorr stomps Superman Prime LMAO.

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

I have seen a few of scans of Thor busting planets, from CaV's mostly. It also says "worlds" in the scan.

Well, i don't remember him showcasing such power(though he obviously can do so), but it would be cool to see those scans. But i think he hasn't showcased such power only because he is more Earth-bound hero, in stories when he doesn't act as one, we see him cracking moons and narration stating that he cracks stars, as well as other high-order feats.

Sorry, but what does "BS" mean?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: lol, I meant BoJack Horseman. When has Thor legit planet busted?

I will need to find some scan from some CaV, maybe later.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crafter said:

@apex_pretador:

Well, i don't remember him showcasing such power(though he obviously can do so), but it would be cool to see those scans. But i think he hasn't showcased such power only because he is more Earth-bound hero, in stories when he doesn't act as one, we see him cracking moons and narration stating that he cracks stars, as well as other high-order feats.

Sorry, but what does "BS" mean?

BullS**t

Crafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

Aahh...now i get it, but that bulls**t happens inside Sentry's mind, as well as it changes from one writer to another.