Goku vs Gilgamesh CCC

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kurokoxyz789

This is current goku with latest feats vs gilgamesh with the horsehead nebula feat.

This is not as clear cut as most people think. Goku is the clear favor here but gilgamesh is also MFTL and has hacks that needs to be taken into account.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh stomps, goku cant survive in space

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at gilgamesh feats....he stomps hard.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By alcoholbob

Z fighters don't have good feats vs magic. Gilgamesh has the world's largest collection of epic magic and conceptual weapons. If you are dumb enough to let Gilgamesh unload on you much stronger beings than Goku would get rekt.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Looking at gilgamesh feats....he stomps hard.

What are Gilgamesh feats because I do not know the character?

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: he has a treasury full of conceptual weapons. people say he has a weapon for every situation, but i wont go over what has not been displayed because that is a NLF. His strongest weapon is EA which basically destroys space and time around you and ignores durability in the physical sense. He has Gae Bolg which is a spear that reverses causality and pierces the target's heart but it does so before the weapon goes through your heart. So your heart is already pierced before the weapon is fired off basically. His speed feat is the horsehead nebula feat in Fate CCC in which he got fling to the horsehead nebula and come back to his master instantly which makes him MFTL.

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, EA is classified as an anti-world attack which made the foundation of Time and Space tremble, so I guess Gilgamesh takes this

No Caption Provided

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just cause Dragon Ball Super came out, doesn't make Goku omnipotent.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MiracleComeBack

What is this? Goku farts and gilg dies

Avatar image for tremble_in_fear
tremble_in_fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps HARD

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever throws the first punch wins and with Gilgamesh's morals and Goku's speed i think the answer is quiet obviously Goku, Goku 7/10

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@terry2012: he has a treasury full of conceptual weapons. people say he has a weapon for every situation, but i wont go over what has not been displayed because that is a NLF. His strongest weapon is EA which basically destroys space and time around you and ignores durability in the physical sense. He has Gae Bolg which is a spear that reverses causality and pierces the target's heart but it does so before the weapon goes through your heart. So your heart is already pierced before the weapon is fired off basically. His speed feat is the horsehead nebula feat in Fate CCC in which he got fling to the horsehead nebula and come back to his master instantly which makes him MFTL.

Thank you. What does EA and CCC mean?

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CCC Gil is like galaxy level and MFTL. He stomps.

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any dbz experts want to chime in?

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just remember that even though Goku has raw power but anyone with decent Hax shitstomps him.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By dawnone

Goku wins if he unleashes multi Galaxy attack on to giglemash face this is where speed becomes the deciding factor as if goku lands a single hit or attack on giglamashes it's over but they same can be said vice verse so the question is now does giglamashes have the speed to contend?.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: Yeah Gil is MFTL and he does not need to tag Goku to win, he can just use Gae Blog which is a spear that pierces the target's heart even before it is launched due to Casuality Manip.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@parichithayerakala: ya but will a spear to the heart kill goku I mean he's endurance is pretty high up there and with the strength goku could simply break it after he pulled it out also how sharp is the spear would it be able to peirce goku?

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: I think you have misunderstood me but the spear does not pierce in a literal way it has already pierced even before its thrown due to Casuality Manip i.e. The spear is not launched and is still in Gil's hand but Goku's heart already has hole in it. Its kinda like Reality Warping. Also Goku needs a heart to survive as shown when he is on death bed when he got a Heart Virus.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: I think you have misunderstood me but the spear does not pierce in a literal way it has already pierced even before its thrown due to Casuality Manip i.e. The spear is not launched and is still in Gil's hand but Goku's heart already has hole in it. Its kinda like Reality Warping. Also Goku needs a heart to survive as shown when he is on death bed when he got a Heart Virus.

I don't know who wins because I know nothing about Gilgamesh, but Goku showed regen when Beerus stabbed him in the heart.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just remember that even though Goku has raw power but anyone with decent Hax shitstomps him.

And what makes you say that ?

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gilgamesh from the anime?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way you can beat Goku

A) your universal

B) you have hax and can react to mftl speed

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: That was in his SSJG form, which he doeasnt have anymore, and if the RoF arc will be 100% faithful will not have any sort of Regan abilitys.

Evident when he was 1 shot by fodder. As it stands, either combatant could 1 shot the other, so this is kinda a stalemate, though I see Gil getting serious before goku.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RandomSid82

@randomsid: That was in his SSJG form, which he doeasnt have anymore, and if the RoF arc will be 100% faithful will not have any sort of Regan abilitys.

Evident when he was 1 shot by fodder. As it stands, either combatant could 1 shot the other, so this is kinda a stalemate, though I see Gil getting serious before goku.

It doesn't matter what form he was in. And you should know that the anime is NEVER faithful to the movies. The anime ALWAYS overwrites the movies. Just like in the Battle of the Gods movie he punched through King Kai's planet, but in the anime it was done with a Kamehameha.

But like I said before, I have no clue who would win because I know nothing about Gilgamesh(other than the one from the Final Fantasy series) but you can't rely on a stab to the heart to kill him when he has shown regeneration now.

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:thats interesting. i was trying to find pics of where goku got stabbed and many people are saying he didn't actually got stabbed in the heart. It looks a bit too low to be the heart or maybe its just really bad animation.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/2/2d/Untitled5.1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151007061712

http://i.imgur.com/UCc6WdH.png

http://i.imgur.com/X1jvvle.png

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just cause Dragon Ball Super came out, doesn't make Goku omnipotent.

He was stronger before anyway.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:thats interesting. i was trying to find pics of where goku got stabbed and many people are saying he didn't actually got stabbed in the heart. It looks a bit too low to be the heart or maybe its just really bad animation.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/2/2d/Untitled5.1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151007061712

http://i.imgur.com/UCc6WdH.png

http://i.imgur.com/X1jvvle.png

Probably just really bad animation. Being stabbed in the gut wouldn't have the effect that it had on him until he regenerated.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: regen means nothing in this fight, Gil has Space-Time warping, 100% HP on hit, and many more hax weapons.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbm said:

@randomsid: regen means nothing in this fight, Gil has Space-Time warping, 100% HP on hit, and many more hax weapons.

I'm not saying it does, like I said before, I know next to nothing about Gilgamesh. My original comment was just that stabbing him in the heart wouldn't kill him.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Goku uses kamehameha or any trump card, Gilgamesh uses fragarach ending the fight in a stalemate. Gilgamesh can also Gae Bolg, or Buidhe Goku. Hitting him in the heart and have thorns spread around his body(which ignores durability, as it has already hit when words are uttered,) thereby preventing any form of regen or just slashing his chest(or any part) with Buidhe. Which won't heal because his slashed chest will be his new state of being healthy. Not really sure about this, but if Gilgamesh can use Avalon as well, he can just sit and laugh as everything Goku throws at him doesn't harm him while he can just prepare Ea to destroy Goku's concept of reality. He can also restrain Goku with Enkidu. The more godly a being is, the stronger Enkidu gets.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warp Kamehameha

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: Goku is too fast for it nd can it block a Multi Solar system leveller and can he even use it in time

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: why are people assuming goku is faster? Both are MFTL so we need actual numbers.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@synchronized_123: Goku is too fast for it nd can it block a Multi Solar system leveller and can he even use it in time

I'm pretty sure you've misunderstood what Fragarach does if you think it can be dodged.

In any case. This is a terrible match up. DBZ outclasses in raw stats but have no answer to the conceptual and hax attacks that Fate implies. The debate will go no where.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Mortein  Online

Goku has enough power to one shot him, and enough speed to attack first.

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku in character wouldn't blitz or one shot anyone, he usually sees how powerful his opponent is first. Also Gil doesn't have Avalon.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza Namek is mftl as the strongest(at the time) character in the Universe. Top tier DBS characters are starting to travel Universes in seconds and destroy multiple planets in their melee fights in instants. Their needs to be something higher than MFTL...7000x ftl isn't cutting it. MFTL is like attoseconds while top tier DB characters(Whis) reacts in planck time aka instant, literally instant. Goku isn't their yet but he's far beyond mftl.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

>Namek DBZ

>mftl

You'll make a great comedian.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Girugamesh

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbm: Avalon is like a noble phantasm though. And Gil literally has almost everything in his GoB.

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only sure fire way to bring down guys like Goku and not have to worry about a fight would be to possess Top Tier hax. Gil seems to possess this.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Mortein  Online
LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers