No Caption Provided

Round 1:

• Gogeta is a Super Saiyan
  • Gotenks is a Super Saiyan 3
  • Gogeta from the Super Janemba fight
  • Gotenks just before he got absorbed by Buu
  • Fight takes place at the World Martial Arts Tournament
  • Unlimted Fusion time
  • Morals off for both, Gotenks is not being an idiot and is using his power and abilities to their maximum

Since Gotenks > Super Buu, Super Buu > Janemba and Gogeta >> Janemba, this seems like a fairly even fight.

Round 2:

• Gogeta is a Super Saiyan 3 (The difference is the same as the power gap between SSJ Goku and SSJ3 Goku)
  • Gotenks is a Super Saiyan 3 and is fused using the Potara earings with the Rival Boost (The difference between Goten + Trunks and Potara Gotenks is the same as Goku + Vegeta and Vegetto)
  • Fight takes place at the Cell Games
  • Gogeta can't defuse
  • Morals off, Gotenks, again, is not jobbing
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

Round 1: A bit iffy, Janemba did beat SSJ3 Goku with no injuries, and was one shotted by Gogeta.

Also SSJ3 Goku x SSj2 Vegeta, would yield a stronger fusion then SSJ Goten and Trunks.

I think Base Gogeta is strong enough that with a SSJ boost he can overpower SSJ3 Gotenks. Also a combination of Goku and Vegeta would have a HELL of alot more fighting experience, skill, and moves then Goten and Trunks.

Giving Round 1 to SSJ Gogeta.

Round 2: SSj3 Potara Gotenks take this in a landslide, Potara fusion is way stronger then regular fusion, evident of how Vegito roflstomped Super Buu Gohan absorbed as a piece of candy.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sheenlantern: Good fight, but i just want to point out that gotenks is not > superbuu.

he is > fat buu when he's ssj1, but even at ssj3 superbuu said he was just playing around with gotenks until mystic gohan got there and then he absorbed gotenks.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Round 1 is a Gogeta stomp.

Round 2 is a Gotenks CURBSTOMP. Gogeta has no chance against a potara fusion

abeltaylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

base gogeta=base vegetto until officially disproven. don't say that elder kai said potara>fusion because he didn't. so, we ahave a base gogeta, who, if he is equal to base vegetto, is well above buuhan level. gotenks sjj3 is above super buu and below chao gohan. so, gogeta base>>>> ssj3 gotenks.

on to round two: although potara fusion of goten and trunks(whom i will call trunkten) would be greater than gotenks, even with a rival boost, he would not be ssj3 gotenks level in base. the only reason goku and vegeta had a huge rival boost was because they had even base forms. trunks and goten were close, so the boost would be high. this means base gogeta could easily take both gotenks and trunkten. trunkten as an ssj3 might be chao gohan level or higher, but he certainly wouldn't be able to scratch ssj gogeta.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Round 1: A bit iffy, Janemba did beat SSJ3 Goku with no injuries, and was one shotted by Gogeta.

Also SSJ3 Goku x SSj2 Vegeta, would yield a stronger fusion then SSJ Goten and Trunks.

I think Base Gogeta is strong enough that with a SSJ boost he can overpower SSJ3 Gotenks. Also a combination of Goku and Vegeta would have a HELL of alot more fighting experience, skill, and moves then Goten and Trunks.

Round 2: SSj3 Potara Gotenks take this in a landslide, Potara fusion is way stronger then regular fusion, evident of how Vegito roflstomped Super Buu Gohan absorbed as a piece of candy.

This well put.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux said:

This well put.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abeltaylor: Wrong on all accounts.

Elder Kai did say Potara>Dance.

Even if the 2 fusions had the same power multiplier, Potara would still be better, since Goku had to lower his power level to fuse with Vegeta.

After training in the RoSaT, Goten and Trunks' power levels were exactly the same.

eternalnature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta they have the expericence of training both Goten and Trunks. Gogeta would know how to fight Gotenks.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but who has more power? SSJ1 Gogeta or SSJ3 Gotenks?

saying that SSJ1 Gogeta is more powerful than SSJ3 Gotenks, would mean that Vegeta and Goku are more than 8 times more powerful than Trunks and Goten, and that's a very big gap in power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gogeta

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta Rnd 1

Gotenks Rnd 2

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By 98115
@all_mighty_beyonder said:

@98115 said:

gogeta

@dajhonmccloud said:

Gogeta Rnd 1

Based on?

i just think that both vegeta and goku are better more experienced fighters even if gotenks is serious. plus regular super saiyan 3 goku does better against bills than gotenks and so does super saiyan 1 vegeta. gotenks was spanked literally.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta stomps both rounds

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

@98115 said:

gogeta

@dajhonmccloud said:

Gogeta Rnd 1

Based on?

i just think that both vegeta and goku are better more experienced fighters even if gotenks is serious. plus regular super saiyan 3 goku does better against bills than gotenks and so does super saiyan 1 vegeta. gotenks was spanked literally.

emm i don't think that's a convincing argument, Gotenks received a spanking but wasn't KO by 2 hits like SSJ3 Goku was. Also Goku admitted frankly that he will be stomped even at SSJ3 if he faces Super Buu, and Gotenks did stalemate Super Buu.

i think there is no way of telling who has more power, SSJ3 Gotenks or SSJ1 Gogeta, but i agree with you on the experience part

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta annihilates gotenks.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta fought super buu inside himself, didn't they? They literally couldn't even be in Janemba's presence without risking death in one blow, and SSJ3 Goku was powerless against its weaker form. I don't see how base Super Buu is stronger considering the fact...

Gogeta should take this both rounds, although the second is largely from simply being a better fighter.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z said:

Gogeta annihilates gotenks.

based on?

Goku and Vegeta fought super buu inside himself, didn't they? They literally couldn't even be in Janemba's presence without risking death in one blow, and SSJ3 Goku was powerless against its weaker form. I don't see how base Super Buu is stronger considering the fact...

Gogeta should take this both rounds, although the second is largely from simply being a better fighter.

Goku and Vegeta never fought Super Buu, that's an anime filler, it's non canon and inconsistant, goku admitted he can't beat Super Buu even with the help of Vegeta, that's enough proof that SSJ3 Goku is way below SSJ3 Gotenks.

so again how Gogeta gonna win? we can't tell who's more powerful, Gogeta or Gotenks ?

as i said, if Gogeta is more powerful than Gotenks, then that means Vegeta and Goku are more than 8 times more powerful than Goten and Trunks. the difference is too big to be real, but again there is no proof of anything

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Gogeta hasn't gone SSJ3 yet...

And both barely have that many feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

@98115 said:

gogeta

@dajhonmccloud said:

Gogeta Rnd 1

Based on?

emm i don't think that's a convincing argument, Gotenks received a spanking but wasn't KO by 2 hits like SSJ3 Goku was. Also Goku admitted frankly that he will be stomped even at SSJ3 if he faces Super Buu, and Gotenks did stalemate Super Buu.

i think there is no way of telling who has more power, SSJ3 Gotenks or SSJ1 Gogeta, but i agree with you on the experience part

how about gogeta defeating super janemba who is stonger than super buu effortlessly. while super buu played with and stalled when fighting gotenks just so he could later absorb him and beat gohan.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: Super Buu faught Gotenks to a stalemate and he was ss3

ss1 Gogeta Fodderized Janemba. That alone is proff Gogeta outclasses Gotenks by a huge margin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: Super Buu faught Gotenks to a stalemate and he was ss3

ss1 Gogeta Fodderized Janemba. That alone is proff Gogeta outclasses Gotenks by a huge margin.

i agree

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: so...a full grown super saiyan with an entire life of training can't be 8x stronger than his pre-teen child? 8x isn't that massive of a difference for dbz. Frieda overshadowed everyone by literally hundreds of times. I have to disagree here. I can accept if the one part was filler, but saying a small child can't be 8x weaker than his main character/powerhouse of a dad is kinda a stretch for me

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: @98115: your arguments is based on the fact that Super Janemba is more powerful than Super Buu, but the truth is that there is no proof of that. What's your proof that Super Janemba is more powerful than Super Buu?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

"upon sensing the power of janemba in his first form goku says its the strongest power he has ever felt" (from dragonball wikia) it also states that he is stonger than hirudegan since goku couldn't trade blows with janemba like he does with hirudegan. its worth noting hirudegan beats gotenks very easily (one hit i think) but was beaten by super saiyan 3 goku wich is weaker than super saiyan gogeta.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: fat Janemba Forced Goku to go ss3 his final form god stomped him so I way he's as strong as or stronger than super buu. Goku and Vegeta are both alot stronger than Goten and trunks that proves Gogeta is stronger unless you really believe Goten and Trunks are near Goku and Vegeta's powerlevel. This is a stomp in Gogeta's favor.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z:

@all_mighty_beyonder: so...a full grown super saiyan with an entire life of training can't be 8x stronger than his pre-teen child? 8x isn't that massive of a difference for dbz. Frieda overshadowed everyone by literally hundreds of times. I have to disagree here. I can accept if the one part was filler, but saying a small child can't be 8x weaker than his main character/powerhouse of a dad is kinda a stretch for me

we know that : SSJ3 Goku < Super Janemba < SSJ1 Gogeta

that means : 8x base Goku < base Gogeta

there is a factor of multiplication of power in the dance fusion, let's call it 'f' : 8x base Goku < fx (base Vegeta + base Goku)

since dance fusion require equal power level, that means : base Vegeta = base Goku

hence : 8x base Goku < 2fx base Goku

conclusion : f > 4

we also know that : Super Buu = Kid Buu + Fat Buu

and : Kid Buu > Fat Buu

and : Kid Buu = SSJ3 Goku

in other words : Super Buu < 2x Kid Buu = 2x SSJ3 Goku

hence : SSJ3 Goku < Super Buu = SSJ3 Gotenks < 2x SSJ3 Goku

it means : base Goku < base Gotenks = fx (Goten + Trunks) < 2x base Goku

and dance fusion require equal power level, that means : base Goten = base Trunks

hence : fx Goten < base Goku

and since we found that f > 4 then that means Goku and Vegeta are a lot more powerful than 4 times Goten.

so yeah, 8 times can be true, but the point is there is no proof of that, and hence we can't say per sure that SSJ1 Gogeta can beat SSJ3 Gotenks. From what i analysed above, we can be sure that SSJ2 Gogeta will stomp SSJ3 Gotenks, but there is nothing that suggest SSJ1 Gogeta can beat SSJ3 Gotenks

@98115 said:

@all_mighty_beyonder:

"upon sensing the power of janemba in his first form goku says its the strongest power he has ever felt" (from dragonball wikia) it also states that he is stonger than hirudegan since goku couldn't trade blows with janemba like he does with hirudegan. its worth noting hirudegan beats gotenks very easily (one hit i think) but was beaten by super saiyan 3 goku wich is weaker than super saiyan gogeta.

i don't like that movie of Hirudegan, because it makes no sens, SSJ3 goku beats Hirudegan, while Hirudegan beats both Gotenks and Gohan. So according to that movie, SSJ3 Goku is a more powerful than Mystic Gohan and Gotenks, and that's a big ball of s**t.

also, when Goku said its the strongest power he has ever felt, that's a big inconsistency, because SSJ3 Goku proved to be more powerful than base Janemba, and according to the manga Super Buu is a lot more powerful than SSJ3 Goku. That means Janemba isn't the strongest power he has ever felt, unless the movie was cast before the appearence of Super Buu in the anime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By 98115

@all_mighty_beyonder: i think your overlooking the fact that while gohan is strong he was basically given that power without training by the old kai and afterward he didnt keep up his training unlike goku and vegeta. its been shown they can push their super saiyan power further and futher so that super saiyan 1 is far stronger than when it was first shown. this means that just because gohan was stronger at one point doesnt mean he cant be surpassed even by a super saiyan 1 or 2 or 3. this is why gohan is weaker and i know its not official but in dragonball gt gohan was surpassed by goku and vegeta and its the same in dragonball z. until gohan starts to focus on training he will always be 3rd strongest unless goten or trunks start to train then he will be 4th or 5th. that is why gohan cant beat hirudegan while goku can. goku and vegeta just continue to get stonger and stronger while gohan gets weaker or at the very least doesnt improve at all

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blade_R

Ill give Gogeta both rounds. I have SSJ Gogeta around base (anime) Vegetto level, so for me SSJ Gogeta would wreck any form of Gotenks.

EDIT

Just realized there is hypothetical Potarra Gotenks in this battle in which case I have no idea since we don't know exactly what kind of multiplier they give or how much the rival boost gives either. Potarra Gotenks would be weaker than Vegetto though considering Goku and Vegeta > Goten and Trunks.

Potarra Gotenks and Gogeta would be about even in my book. Gogeta would be above Gotenks, but a Gotenks created by the Potarra with rival boost would probably close that gap between the two.

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By umbranox

@98115: A Gohan who trains is always an interesting "what if?"

Gogeta wins here though. Round One anyways.

Round two with the hypothetical non-exploding SSJ3 Trunktenks is more iffy, but a hypothetical non-instantly drained of power SSJ3 Gogeta should still win.

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Facepalm*

Gogeta godstomps both round here. Base Gogeta/Vegitto > Buuhan (with Gotenks SS3, Piccolo and Mystic Gohan absorbed). So the correct order should be

Gogeta SS3 >>> Gogeta SS1 >>> Base Gogeta > Buuhan > Gohan => Gotenks SS3. This is a no brainer.

BoomVox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BoomVox

Well actually, Buu started try harding against a nearly full powered SSJ3 Gotenks so and was stated to almost defeat him.

Gogeta and Vegito are not equal or the same in base form. Vegito was born years after Gogeta, meaning Vegeta and Goku's strenght increased dramatically.

Also Super Saiyan 3 Vegito is as strong as a full powered SSJ4 Goku and Super Vegito is stronger than SSJ3. Super Gogeta is like on SSJ3 level (full powered) its also stated Gogeta's pwl is at 2,500,000,000. Vegito's power level didnt matter but was said to be higher than 4 Billion (6 Billion Max)

So, they are kinda diff in alot of ways.. Also, Gotenks is childish but outsmarted Buu..

Round 1: Gogeta

Round 2: Gotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gotenks gets spanked both rounds

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What is the actual evidence for potara fusion being better than fusion dance fusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is the actual evidence for potara fusion being better than fusion dance fusion

as far as I know just a statement by the old kai and the fact that the fusion has no time limit